The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Let my Wife have a good man massage sex service in Bangkok

We are Chinese married couple .
Recently our sex life drop almost zero partly due to my physical condition.
She is understanding but I know she enjoy sex so much
We are travelling to Bangkok this December. Thinking to reward her
A good massage by another man or gigolo ( cowboy) in Bangkok
Any recommendations?
Old 15-10-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Let my Wife have a good man massage sex service in Bangkok

Sorry to hear about ur physical condition bro. good luck in your search.
Old 16-10-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Ddog massaged siambu gf to high heaven for an hour plus. Then proceeded front for dirty massage, and entire body. She beri like, especially nipple ticks and carasses. Throw in foot massage (told gal Thais nono on feet, but not my culture, gal grinned and luv it sth no Thai man will do) Then proceeded to take off panty, and give gf body licks, then down to pussycat. She was moaning nonstop, then gentle finger (gal pussycat entry very small but she's around 172cm) and entry sensual thrusting while sweat drips onto her body and her mouth wide agape wanting to french. Gave Indo, Thai, Chinese, Japanese n reflexology massage all into 1. All while playing high quality spa music from Ddog's latest creative x-fi streamed via laptop and out to jbl flip 4 all geared for portability. Session lasted 2hr 30mins. Perfect night, perfect date, perfect time together, gal crazy about Ddog since then (potential wife material).
Old 16-10-2018, 04:39 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
We are Chinese married couple .
Recently our sex life drop almost zero partly due to my physical condition.
She is understanding but I know she enjoy sex so much
We are travelling to Bangkok this December. Thinking to reward her
A good massage by another man or gigolo ( cowboy) in Bangkok
Any recommendations?
What happened to you physically?
Mind sharing??
Your “thought” is thoughtful but not practical,,
How do you know she wants it?
How do you know she will like it?
And don’t solve the roots of the problem,,,

Mrs Ow
Old 16-10-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Ddog massaged siambu gf to high heaven for an hour plus. Then proceeded front for dirty massage, and entire body. She beri like, especially nipple ticks and carasses. Throw in foot massage (told gal Thais nono on feet, but not my culture, gal grinned and luv it sth no Thai man will do) Then proceeded to take off panty, and give gf body licks, then down to pussycat. She was moaning nonstop, then gentle finger (gal pussycat entry very small but she's around 172cm) and entry sensual thrusting while sweat drips onto her body and her mouth wide agape wanting to french. Gave Indo, Thai, Chinese, Japanese n reflexology massage all into 1. All while playing high quality spa music from Ddog's latest creative x-fi streamed via laptop and out to jbl flip 4 all geared for portability. Session lasted 2hr 30mins. Perfect night, perfect date, perfect time together, gal crazy about Ddog since then (potential wife material).
TS ask for introduction for guy in bkk, u intro-ing urself ah? Like that TS no need go Bkk, in sg can look for u already.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 16-10-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHHA ya lor...

Classified Ads macammmm....
Why you so like dat?
Old 16-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
What happened to you physically?
Mind sharing??
Your “thought” is thoughtful but not practical,,
How do you know she wants it?
How do you know she will like it?
And don’t solve the roots of the problem,,,

Mrs Ow
Thanks sis
Got some issue on my lung problem and now on few kinds of medication that make me weak

Thought to let her relax and enjoy some excitement in this December tripe
Old 16-10-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
TS ask for introduction for guy in bkk, u intro-ing urself ah? Like that TS no need go Bkk, in sg can look for u already.
Doggystyle not interested in selling services. Can get any chick Doggy wants, but just reminded of time last week
Old 16-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Doggystyle not interested in selling services. Can get any chick Doggy wants, but just reminded of time last week
Lolol.. Such Humility after 1 whole paragraph of self praise.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 17-10-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pockypig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Thanks sis
Got some issue on my lung problem and now on few kinds of medication that make me weak

Thought to let her relax and enjoy some excitement in this December tripe
Bro, if u are opening up for your wife to taste another man due to your condition, u might want to re-consider. Maybe some toys for her till you are strong as a bull again?

But if this isn’t anything new, then by all mean.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Share more bro

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 17-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

seriously bro dont resort to this..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1