The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonPikachu8 View Post
It was told by the OKT when i been there last week or 2

I trusted you bro, i went back there look for Yuhan and the OKT raised his voice when i doubt him! He said he definitely wants to do business but she is indeed not there anymore, just went back recently

How can u confirm that she is there?
Which house did you ask for them? When was that? Could you provide a description of the house you went to and the OKT that spoke to you.

FYI, Yuhan, Cai Ser, Xiao Yu plus 2 newbies are still working in GL and none of them have left to date. As I mentioned earlier, Xiao Yu is likely on strawberry leave currently.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yuhan still in SG but she not working, going to cut her card soon. Thats what i heard from her on my visit to her on 12 Oct.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PokemonPikachu8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Which house did you ask for them? When was that? Could you provide a description of the house you went to and the OKT that spoke to you.

FYI, Yuhan, Cai Ser, Xiao Yu plus 2 newbies are still working in GL and none of them have left to date. As I mentioned earlier, Xiao Yu is likely on strawberry leave currently.
Confirm YuHan cut card yesterday...
And she not working few days before she cut cards alrdy according to OKT.....
She took few days off to go around SG and buy things for her own...
Old 02-11-2018, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bing Bing of L16H08 gone... sobz..
Old 21-11-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Squitsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1669 si si cut card
Old 14-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

1669 Duo Duo is cutting card next Wednesday. This angpei departure will be a loss.

will rtf her before she goes

Last week's casualties include 1429 Anni, 1658a Bei Bei and many others. Anyone can update.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-12-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

2036 Han Ha cut card yesterday. Wish her all the best
Old 15-12-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai View Post
2036 Han Ha cut card yesterday. Wish her all the best
You’re an absolute mediocre 2036 promoter ... instead of letting us know the attributes and details of your whores, u told us a whore is leaving. What is that for? At the rate that you are promoting your whores, more will leave very soon.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
You’re an absolute mediocre 2036 promoter ... instead of letting us know the attributes and details of your whores, u told us a whore is leaving. What is that for? At the rate that you are promoting your whores, more will leave very soon.
How you know more will leavr very soon????
Old 15-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

nearing CNY usually many gals will balek kampong. Many standby January go back, so let try to see who are going back soon so we can have our last bonks.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 17-12-2018, 05:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. They leave got your business. So what i am the promoter. Got your business
Old 21-12-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone contacted or visited your past working ladies back in China? I visited few of them and the feeling is much better than having sex with them in geylang.
Old 21-12-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Anyone visited your favourite ladies in china? I visited some of the angpais back in China.
Old 21-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Anyone visited your favourite ladies in china? I visited some of the angpais back in China.
Bro, who have your visited ? Lol
Old 21-12-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Gals bye bye Geylang for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
nearing CNY usually many gals will balek kampong. Many standby January go back, so let try to see who are going back soon so we can have our last bonks.
NaiCha today fly back TiongKoK

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1