The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DannyMurphy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Thanks for the updates TS
Old 17-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
waswas49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Support nice thread!
Old 17-12-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 17
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

Camp here for more
Old 17-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Very good story here, cheers for more updates.
Old 18-12-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bros for all your support and also thanks bro battersea for up points also. As promised I’m free now and can continue another chapter for all bros to enjoy.

Continued from:

And as I was preparing to leave house, I kept thinking about G and why did she always meet me for sex and not talk about the issue and I was bent on getting my answers from her the next time we met.

Met W at Chinatown area directly as she was hungry then went to some shop to have our lunch, my breakfast/lunch thou, saw her in a spaghetti tank top and skirt looking sexy as always, hugged her and walked around holding hands like a couple. This time W wanted to watch a movie so we went bugis to catch a show as the time slot was available at that time. Otw over received a text from G

G: Dear, I’m quite busy at work today so will be going back late tonight, let u know once I’m back and we can meet for supper alright?

I hastily replied her an ok as W was still beside me. She turned around and hugged me once more and said,

W: B, thank you for take care me in Singapore na, next time u come Thailand I take care u ka

I laughed and told her I wasn’t very rich as she knows it. (At that time my furthest trip was only to batam on holidays, abit rabak I know, but traveling to an unknown country by myself wasn’t the first though on my mind then)

Me: Baby, we see how again ok? I try to save money and go find u when u go back Thailand. *suddenly thought about what W wanted to talk to me about* anyways u said u wanted to talk to me about something?

W: *shifts uncomfortably in her seat* ermm later dinner then we talk ok ka?

Me: Alright then (thinking that she might be leaving Sg soon as I had not questioned her on how long was her work permit here.

We reached bugis and bought the tickets for our movie. Grabbed some popcorn and drinks and went inside. Surprisingly the theater was quite empty as we were seated at the back rows there wasn’t anyone sitting around us. Halfway through the movie, W started to move her hand that was resting on my thighs and kept rubbing me close to my dick giving me an erection. I was enjoying every moment of it and turned my head to look around, as there was only one guy at the back row and sitting at the end I started to become more daring. I shifted my hands around her shoulders and slipped my fingers down into her shirt to play with those C cup breasts.

G: *whispering* b, u want? *giving me the cfm face and licked her lips*

Playing with her breasts and with a full hard on, I nodded my head as W proceeded to undo my shorts and zip. Pulling my dick out, she slowly licked the head and shaft slowly making me feel excited at the thought of getting a blowjob right in the theater, I undid her bra from behind with no resistance from W for better access to her boobs. So while fondling with her breasts she continued giving me the best head that I have received at that point and I was cumming very soon due to the excitement. Shot my load into her mouth and she straightened up licking her lips.

W: U enjoy b? 555 I never do this for other guy before na, my first time outside.

Me: I thought we did it at the toilet before?

W: Toilet door close na b, here outside so many people 555 but u like I ok for u na

And I was feeling grateful and started to fall more for W then. She has always given me this feeling that she was not the type of girl who would play around regardless I was around or not with her. My friends at the club would always tell me how she was behaving there whenever I am not around, and as I was a regular there most of the girls working there would also keep an eye on her for me as one could never be too sure. But after that day, I started to fall more and more into the valley that I knew would have to climb out eventually.

Back to the story

W: B where u want eat dinner na? 8pm I need to work so now still have time

Me: Let’s go for fast food I have craving today

W: Ok ka, as long as u happy I’m also happy ka

So we went to a fast food restaurant nearby and after collecting our food we sat down at a corner and had our dinner and I got the bad news that I had expected from W

W: B, I said I have something to tell u correct?

Me: *dreading the worst and somehow knowing what she was about to say* yes baby, what is it about?

W: My permit left 1 more month expire liao na, boss ask me I extend but I not sure want to continue working or not ka, If extend 1 month I want to spend time with u more before I go back Thailand and mayb I not working 1month na

I thought to myself, if W were to extend for another month and not work she would not get to stay at the hostel and as my house was out of bounds if she were to stay at a hotel that would cost quite a lot for her, so I explained the situation to her

Me: Baby, I understand u want spend more time with me and I would love to do so with you as well but if u extend 1 more month and not work, no more hostel to stay and if stay hotel will be very expensive.

W: I have money na b, no need worry but I thinking where to stay better la u can help me think ma? I ask boss bring me extend visa one month then I stay here with u ka

Me: I’m not sure if this is a good decision baby, but if u really want it I will try my best to meet u everyday because sometimes I have to work too

W: Nevermind na b, u no working I can support u also ka, stay with me one month I can pay for everything ka

I suddenly had a headache then as I was processing too many information in my mind then, stay a 1 month with W to be her boy toy? What about G then? Is she still lying to me? My job? My issues with me dad all came crashing on me.

Me: Baby, can we talk about this another day? I’m having a headache now from processing all these information from you

W: Ok ka, if u headache faster eat faster go home rest na, sorry cannot take care u tonight I no more off day this month ka

Me: It’s ok baby, I have medicine home and I think I will rest early tonight, sorry but I will think about what u said as well when I’m resting.

So after dinner, I sent W back to her hostel to prepare for work and went home. Texted W that I’m home and also sent another text to G saying that I’m having a bad headache then and would like to rest for the rest of the night. Got a reply from both of them and I fell back in bed and K.O ed till the next morning.

To be continued. . .

That’s a wrap for now bros, hope all of you are still enjoying this read till now, and I’m really thankful for all the support and viewers as well. Helps me gain my confidence back now also from writing and seeing so many viewers and bros comments too. Thank you all!! Will be back to update more tmr.
Old 18-12-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

great story!!!
Old 18-12-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Isengard87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to the next update bro
Old 18-12-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

TS. Thanks for sharing. Uppz!
Old 18-12-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the wonderful update, more please.
Old 18-12-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bros for all the wonderful comments, and thanks bro Juzz for up points too. I’m back for more juicy stories, a quick one as I’m not feeling very well today but don’t want to disappoint all my supporters, so here goes

Continued from:

So after dinner, I sent W back to her hostel to prepare for work and went home. Texted W that I’m home and also sent another text to G saying that I’m having a bad headache then and would like to rest for the rest of the night. Got a reply from both of them and I fell back in bed and K.O ed till the next morning.

(Fast forward abit now if now not boring already for u all)

Few weeks later the week before W is going back to Thailand. Her boss tried to get the extension done for her but due to the work permit issue ICA didn’t allow her to extend for another month. Got the news from her when I was at work one day. So decided to meet W for dinner that night as G was on holiday away with her family for a week and W had a few days off before she went back.

W: B, u will find other girl when I go back mai? (Asking me over dinner)

Me: No la, I will find time go Thailand find u u don’t worry so much la baby

W: But I thinking u have other girl na, just never tell me only.

Me: No la, why u don’t trust me? If no trust how we be together la?

W: Ok na, I trust u but I worry coz I love u a lot na b, I never feel like this long time leaw na

I patted her head and shifted closer to hug W, thinking why did we have to meet under such circumstances and why did she live so far away. I felt a tinge of sadness as I let go of her and paid for dinner. We walked around for a bit and W suggested that we spend the night at a hotel that she had been wanting to go for a long time. Guess where? MBS,she had done the booking online already and there was a promotion for foreigners at that time so she booked for a 3 night stay there before hand. I was quite shocked that she had already did the bookings and was very excited on the other hand as I had only went there once before so we headed back over to her hostel to grab a bag that she had already prepared, then I realized

Me: Baby, I need to go home and get some clothes also if we were to be staying for 3 nights, u want to follow me back or wait at the hotel?

W: Don’t need na b, I prepare for u leaw all in my bag *petting her bag*

Confused by what she meant, I just put the matter aside as we reached the hotel. Checked in and got a room facing Gardens By the Bay, had a small balcony area that I could smoke out even though it was a non smoking room, didn’t care as I was already a heavy smoker then.

W: B, come see u can wear all these clothes mai?

I walked over as W was unpacking her bag, and saw a lot of branded men’s clothes, t shirts, shirts, polo tees, pants, shorts and even a pair of loafers.

Me: When did u buy all these baby? *feeling shocked*

W: I went shopping with LK that time at paragon na, see so many things buy some for u also na ka, u like mai?

Overcome with joy that W cared so much for me and sadness as she would be leaving me in a few days, I shed a drop of tear and went forward to hug her. W hugged me back tightly and as her boobs and pussy was so close to me, I had an erection. W felt in and went down slowly and sensually on me this time, she took off my clothes and rubbed my dick softly and slowly, removed her clothes and undergarments and stood naked in from of me, kissed me and said

W: Shower first na b, *leading me with her hand on my dick towards the toilet*

After the water came showering down, W applied soap all over her body and soaped me all over using her breasts and when we had cleaned off all the soap, I could not take it and push her down for a blowjob. Her tounge skillfully licked my dick head and shaft making me want more and I shoved my dick into her mouth and started fucking her mouth till she choked and stood up with her butt facing me wiggling.

W: U want b? Come inside *licking her lips in a slutty manner and squeezing her breasts*

I rammed my hardon straight into her and started to pump her.

W: Ahh, ughh ahhh ughh, b u enjoy ma? Ahh ahh ahh ughhh uhhh uhhh

I did not reply her but chose to pump her harder as I was very turned on by her sexy voice and body. Squeezing her boobs from behind, I kept pumping her till I was going to cum and as I was about to pull me dick out, she held my butt tight and moved her butt even closer, unable to control myself anymore, I shot a whole load into her pussy and I was stunned, W did not like me to cum inside her before and that was the first time she had initiated a CIP and I was honestly shocked,

Me: Sorry baby, I shot inside I know u don’t like but I cannot control already

W: I know na b, I want u shoot inside me one *smiling sweetly*

And as we cleaned up, I wondered as to why did she want me to cum inside her this time round, was there something I missed out or did she want a kid with me? But I was not ready for a kid yet at that time. I wrapped a bathing robe around me and walked out to the balcony to smoke as W was blowing her hair thinking what in the hell just happened?

To be continued. . .

Alright bros that’s all for now, will keep updating daily for the benefits of all my supporters!! Please continue supporting me and if u like my stories up my points too!! Huat ah!!!
Old 18-12-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
TornHymen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 19-12-2018, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Looks like W like u alot... waiting for next update
Old 19-12-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Not sure why. But only ktv girls or thai disco girls will do such things. Buy and prepare everything for u.

For normal sg girls you will nvr find such service.

Somemore the ktv girls or thai gals are figures are damn good.

Which is why alot of guys die in their hand.

Totally can relate myself to this story as I kana such situation last time. The GFE is gao gao one. Omg.
Old 19-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoshi82 View Post
Looks like W like u alot... waiting for next update
Yes bro, and I did have memories with her at that time. But that’s all in the past already. Abit sad but glad too. 12yrs older then me eh!! But very experienced in the field of sex.
Old 19-12-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Not sure why. But only ktv girls or thai disco girls will do such things. Buy and prepare everything for u.

For normal sg girls you will nvr find such service.

Somemore the ktv girls or thai gals are figures are damn good.

Which is why alot of guys die in their hand.

Totally can relate myself to this story as I kana such situation last time. The GFE is gao gao one. Omg.
Hahahahahah bro, this one common one la nowadays, I have Sg girl friends who do that to their bf as well, but legit Thai girls are still one of the best that I have had before I got married.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1