The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Huawuque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Gals 2047

Jia Ni ,Very good service attitude is very good, the Northeast girl
Old 12-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Gals 2047

After jia xuan left, who is the new ang pai in this house ar. I seen this gal called Jia Ning (if im not wrong), but i can't find any FR on her on sbf any bro tried her before?
Old 17-11-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

Huawuque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
After jia xuan left, who is the new ang pai in this house ar. I seen this gal called Jia Ning (if im not wrong), but i can't find any FR on her on sbf :( any bro tried her before?
Her name is Jia Ni
Old 20-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Beng&Seng is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

Anyone has information on Jia Bao in this house? Can't seem to find any comprehensive FR on her. Thanks.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

demondays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to trying Jia Le one of these days! Have read many good FR's and will post my own as soon as I 'sample the goods'
Old 07-12-2013, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Traipsed to GL after a long absence. Travel + my queen keeping my balls (and wallet) empty. Queen went home for a short spell and the devil broke loose.

WL Name - Jia Ling
Age - mid 20s
Height - around 1.6m
Origin - Dongbei, in GL just over a year
Base - L20H47

Looks - 7.5. Bleached long long long brown hair. Ah lian with kiam gan bin look

Body - 7. Fairly slim with a nice wriggly bum. Tattoos at the belly and I thot I felt a scar.

Boobs -Bs. Can't remember the nipple colour, was distracted by other things.

French - Brings the word french to new heights (or depths, depending on your perspective). French cultural exchange started even before door was closed.

Shower - Used her bum to soap up my dick.

Cat-Bath - Not much. Went straight for the nipples and arse.

AR - Not allowed to escape, hehehe

BBBJ - 8. Fast and furious. Not my usual preference but she did it well.

FJ - 9. Moans seemed real and were louder than a MRT train during peak hours. Loves a good painting (she spread her flower wide for my easy access).

Attitude - 10. Chatty, lively and outrageously flirtatious.

RTF - Fuck, yeah!

GFE was strong, as was the PSE. Fully decorated Special Forces with lotsa commando action involving lotsa lube, condoms and fingers (hers).

Doomas
Old 09-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As far as I remember,

Jia Le
Jia Ling
Jia Zhen
Jia Meng
Jia Ni
Jia Bao

There is also a few newbie yet to debut. Saw two of them ytd while waiting for my gal. Pretty decent looking even without make up.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:53 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

So far I only bonked the retired jia Xuan from this house. Any current wls who looks similar to jia Xuan ?
Old 09-12-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

In terms of service, Jia Le. She used to be very popular n got some really good frs from the bros. But I think she now got a tirak n many regulars le, so service level not sure still commando or not :P At least when I last up her still excellent
Old 09-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
So far I only bonked the retired jia Xuan from this house. Any current wls who looks similar to jia Xuan ?
Similar look? Not that I can think of. Thinking of her makes me a little sad. Such a gem, kana bao too fast >:/
Old 09-12-2013, 08:43 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Similar look? Not that I can think of. Thinking of her makes me a little sad. Such a gem, kana bao too fast >:/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outasight View Post
Bro. I haven't seen one that can match Jia Xuan's look. But when it comes to service, there are plenty of them.
Ya lor gem very fast baoed by the rich looking for jia Xuan this type of gd figure, pretty face & gd service.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Ya lor gem very fast baoed by the rich looking for jia Xuan this type of gd figure, pretty face & gd service.
Jia xuan flew malaysia recently.......why huh.....
Old 11-12-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Jia xuan flew malaysia recently.......why huh.....
The guy who bao her is keeping her there. For easier access then going to china
Old 11-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outasight View Post
Bro, she tell u ah?
No la Jia xuan dont like me la,i just dreamt of her going.....bro Apojaja confirm......think should ask him.....
Old 11-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
No la Jia xuan dont like me la,i just dreamt of her going.....bro Apojaja confirm......think should ask him.....
Dream? You mean wechat ba :P But ya, she is literally being kept at Malaysia Heard from 1 of the 2047 gal still in contact with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1