The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sex with GF's sister

Good built up. FASTER CONTINUE leh!
Old 01-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
lauren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping for more
Old 02-08-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

TS, is this real or fiction? I read till I have a bad hard on now......... tis mrng I have jus rejected my FB for sexual activities tonight, but now yr story is making me to go n meet her............. thinking........ should I? ................ free sex w no strings attached............ hmmm.............

a great story, TS!
Old 02-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ProCheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS keep it up. We want to see more cum..it is really sexcited !!
Old 02-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No such luck for me. My gf sis is a butch. But do have some actions with her mom. Not all the way but still nice.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
No such luck for me. My gf sis is a butch. But do have some actions with her mom. Not all the way but still nice.
interesting...
care to share your story ?...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 03-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletap View Post
TS, is this real or fiction? I read till I have a bad hard on now......... tis mrng I have jus rejected my FB for sexual activities tonight, but now yr story is making me to go n meet her............. thinking........ should I? ................ free sex w no strings attached............ hmmm.............

a great story, TS!
Just go why u don't want? Unless u got better alternatives
Old 03-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topup View Post
After the shower, we realized it was already 1.00am and we felt a bit hungry so we got dressed and took a walk down to Marina Square. The shops were closed but the McDonald’s was still open. She still looked super hot in her micro mini dress and heels, although her hair was messed up and she didn’t have any make up on. If anything, I thought she was more beautiful because her natural beauty made her look more alluring! We held hands as we walked and for a while we both pretended that we were a couple. We bought some nuggets and coke and sat down to eat our late night supper. The feeling of people looking at us was there again and I reminded her how beautiful she was even without her make up. It was a good feeling to see her accept the compliment and not feel hurt like earlier.

She took a seat facing the wall and asked me to sit opposite her. The place was surprisingly quite crowded and I guessed it must have been because a midnight movie had just ended. There were couples on both sides of us and I felt a bit jealous that the guys were checking her out from head to toe when their gf’s were not looking. P suddenly said ‘Oops! My shoe fell off. Could you get it for me?” I looked under the table and saw her right shoe had come off and was under my side of the seat. I had to bend down under the table to reach it and try to pass it to her when I noticed she uncrossed her legs and opened them wide. I guess it is every guy’s natural instinct to look and I got a shock when I saw her glistening pussy staring straight back at me! I jerked up and whacked the back of my head on the underside of the table. “BANG”. It wasn’t that painful but the loud sound made everybody stare in our direction. I sat up and stared at P incredulously and she looked back at me with a sweet innocent but mischievous smile “Are you okay?” She asked innocently.

“…..” I was lost for words. I was even more surprised when I felt my little brother stirring out of his sleep. P dipped a McNugget in the sauce and fed me the chicken piece. I whispered at her “You’re not wearing any underwear?” She replied “No. I’m wearing my bra, right?” “That’s not what I mean!” I whispered back at her. “Well, there’s so much of your cum in me it’s still flowing out and I didn’t want to wet my panties!” P said. My cock sprang to attention when I heard this and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat trying to adjust my cock without being too obvious, but P noticed. “Is something wrong?” She asked innocently again but her eyes were laughing at me. I made a mental note to punish her for this later! “Hurry up and eat lah!” I snapped back at her but with a smile on my face, thinking what I would do to her later.

Hope you guys like to story so far!

Sorry for the delay in updating! Weekends very busy! Hope you like this update!

After we finished eating I stood up. Thankfully the rest of the meal had been quite normal and my cock had relaxed and was not standing up anymore. I can’t imagine what it would look like if I stood up with a huge tent in the front of my pants! Especially since the other 2 couples were still next to us! I cleared the tray and helped P get to her feet and we walked out the restaurant towards the hotel. Suddenly P pulled me towards the Central Atrium and towards the back of Marina Square. “Where are you going?” I asked P. She turned to look at me with a naughty smile. We went up the escalator to the top floor where the food court was. It was deserted as the stalls were all closed. But the glass door leading outside was unlocked. She led me outside into the fresh air. It was very dark and warm but there were enough lights from the road and the other buildings to see where we were walking. She brought me to the furthest corner where it was deserted. She turned to me and we started kissing. She kissed me hungrily and tongue fucked my mouth as I sucked on her tongue and tongue fucked her mouth back. My hands rubbed her back and her perky butt. I squeezed her butt cheeks and she gave a soft moan. Encouraged I lifted her skirt to expose her naked butt cheeks and gave them a light slap.

“Hey! What was that for?” She asked pretending to be hurt. “That was for teasing me at McD’s just now!” She laughed softly. “Were you turned on? I saw you shifting around. Were you hard?” I nodded. P gave me a sexy smile and slowly started to slide downwards. My little brother started to stand in anticipation of what was coming. P unzipped my pants and opened the fly of my boxers and took out my semi erect cock. She used her finger to rub the pre cum around the head of my cock. “Wow! You’re wet already! Are you ready for round 3?” she asked. “You bet baby! I’m like the energizer bunny, always ready!” I replied. She gave another soft laugh and started licking the head of my cock. “Ahhhhh…that feels good baby” I told her. “Mmmmph” she replied with my cock in her mouth. She started moving back and forth on my cock, sucking and doing her tongue tickling on the bottom of my cock. “Shit!” I thought to myself. “This girl is either really well trained or simply naturally talented to suck cock!”

More to cum!...
Old 03-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sorry for the delay in updating! Weekends very busy! Hope you like this update!

After we finished eating I stood up. Thankfully the rest of the meal had been quite normal and my cock had relaxed and was not standing up anymore. I can’t imagine what it would look like if I stood up with a huge tent in the front of my pants! Especially since the other 2 couples were still next to us! I cleared the tray and helped P get to her feet and we walked out the restaurant towards the hotel. Suddenly P pulled me towards the Central Atrium and towards the back of Marina Square. “Where are you going?” I asked P. She turned to look at me with a naughty smile. We went up the escalator to the top floor where the food court was. It was deserted as the stalls were all closed. But the glass door leading outside was unlocked. She led me outside into the fresh air. It was very dark and warm but there were enough lights from the road and the other buildings to see where we were walking. She brought me to the furthest corner where it was deserted. She turned to me and we started kissing. She kissed me hungrily and tongue fucked my mouth as I sucked on her tongue and tongue fucked her mouth back. My hands rubbed her back and her perky butt. I squeezed her butt cheeks and she gave a soft moan. Encouraged I lifted her skirt to expose her naked butt cheeks and gave them a light slap.

“Hey! What was that for?” She asked pretending to be hurt. “That was for teasing me at McD’s just now!” She laughed softly. “Were you turned on? I saw you shifting around. Were you hard?” I nodded. P gave me a sexy smile and slowly started to slide downwards. My little brother started to stand in anticipation of what was coming. P unzipped my pants and opened the fly of my boxers and took out my semi erect cock. She used her finger to rub the pre cum around the head of my cock. “Wow! You’re wet already! Are you ready for round 3?” she asked. “You bet baby! I’m like the energizer bunny, always ready!” I replied. She gave another soft laugh and started licking the head of my cock. “Ahhhhh…that feels good baby” I told her. “Mmmmph” she replied with my cock in her mouth. She started moving back and forth on my cock, sucking and doing her tongue tickling on the bottom of my cock. “Shit!” I thought to myself. “This girl is either really well trained or simply naturally talented to suck cock!”

More to cum!...
Soon the sounds of her sucking my cock filled the air. She was making moaning sounds while sucking my cock, “Mmmph! Mmmph! Ooommph!” The oral and aural sensation was pushing me over the edge, I had to stop her before I blew my load again. I pulled her up and frenched her like crazy, trying to make my cock calm down. We frenched for sometime but there was no stopping P as her hands grabbed my cock and started to jerk me while we kissed. There was only 1 way I knew how to stop her. I turned her around and made her bend forward and hold the railing while I lifted her skirt and exposed her naked ass. I slapped her ass again, this time a bit harder and left a faint palm print on her butt. “Oooohhh! Kinky!” P said as she turned around to smile at me.

I spread her legs and with her high heels, her ass was nicely presented for me. I eased my dick into her already well lubricated love hole. “Uuunngh!” P groaned as she felt the entire length of my dick slide into her. She was really wet and hot, “Damn girl! You are soaking wet!” She replied “I can’t help it. Your cock turns me on! Just sucking your cock makes me wet!” I didn’t answer as I was busy pounding her pussy from behind. The only sounds to be heard was “Piak! Piak! Piak!” as I slammed her from behind and “Ahhh! Ooohhh! Unnnngh!” as P enjoyed each thrust of my cock. I had my hands around her waist and I was pushing and pulling her onto my dick. I didn’t move my hips but used my hands to move her hips onto my cock. The action made her hair fly all over the place and her boobs popped free of her tight dress and bra. I reached over and started to massage her breasts and nipples. All too soon I felt my orgasm coming again. I don’t know if it was because of the bj she gave me earlier or if it was from the excitement of being in a public place but I was gonna be coming soon! Her pussy was so tight and wet and hot. The sensation on my cock was incredible! I couldn’t believe I was gonna be coming again for the 3rd time that night and so soon too! “Sorry babe! I can’t hold on anymore. I’m cumming!” I told her. “Yes Darling! Cum for me! Cum in me!”. With a shout I exploded in her pussy for the 2nd time that night. “Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh! Aaaaarrrrgghh!” I felt my cock cum in her as I held her waist still and pumped my seed into her soaking wet pussy.

To be continued...
Old 03-08-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
skybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to behold

Dam just reading the story is giving me a hard on.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Continue sooner rather than later I hope
Old 03-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
lauren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Soon the sounds of her sucking my cock filled the air. She was making moaning sounds while sucking my cock, “Mmmph! Mmmph! Ooommph!” The oral and aural sensation was pushing me over the edge, I had to stop her before I blew my load again. I pulled her up and frenched her like crazy, trying to make my cock calm down. We frenched for sometime but there was no stopping P as her hands grabbed my cock and started to jerk me while we kissed. There was only 1 way I knew how to stop her. I turned her around and made her bend forward and hold the railing while I lifted her skirt and exposed her naked ass. I slapped her ass again, this time a bit harder and left a faint palm print on her butt. “Oooohhh! Kinky!” P said as she turned around to smile at me.

I spread her legs and with her high heels, her ass was nicely presented for me. I eased my dick into her already well lubricated love hole. “Uuunngh!” P groaned as she felt the entire length of my dick slide into her. She was really wet and hot, “Damn girl! You are soaking wet!” She replied “I can’t help it. Your cock turns me on! Just sucking your cock makes me wet!” I didn’t answer as I was busy pounding her pussy from behind. The only sounds to be heard was “Piak! Piak! Piak!” as I slammed her from behind and “Ahhh! Ooohhh! Unnnngh!” as P enjoyed each thrust of my cock. I had my hands around her waist and I was pushing and pulling her onto my dick. I didn’t move my hips but used my hands to move her hips onto my cock. The action made her hair fly all over the place and her boobs popped free of her tight dress and bra. I reached over and started to massage her breasts and nipples. All too soon I felt my orgasm coming again. I don’t know if it was because of the bj she gave me earlier or if it was from the excitement of being in a public place but I was gonna be coming soon! Her pussy was so tight and wet and hot. The sensation on my cock was incredible! I couldn’t believe I was gonna be coming again for the 3rd time that night and so soon too! “Sorry babe! I can’t hold on anymore. I’m cumming!” I told her. “Yes Darling! Cum for me! Cum in me!”. With a shout I exploded in her pussy for the 2nd time that night. “Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh! Aaaaarrrrgghh!” I felt my cock cum in her as I held her waist still and pumped my seed into her soaking wet pussy.

To be continued...
reading this make me steam ...upz you with my humble 1 point
Old 03-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

u shoot inside her 2x... up u for the dare.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:55 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Love the feel of raw sex without worries. Nowadays it is mostly rubber assisted sex.
Sigh.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1