The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

MC
just a quick quedtion..i notice most pics are of really young girls...any older working ladies...the sexy milf type??
Old 17-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
MC
just a quick quedtion..i notice most pics are of really young girls...any older working ladies...the sexy milf type??
yes there are milf they actually cheaper only usually 300k, look for references to may bay (airplane aka milf in viet slang)
Old 17-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

great!
though i love syts too..i still feel they cant compare to milfs in terms sexual performances....
Old 17-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginG View Post
SEAJPukGai is TonyCheong!!! I know and we all know
YES! This plonker just cannot do ANYTHING honest can he?
Still using this clone and OngKianLoong (and others for sure!) to post up piffle all over, trying to trap the unawares into his crooked stealth guiding business.

God knows what other clones he's using - just check out my signature line for the obvious clones - but I'm 100% sure many more innocuous named ones, all there posting up tempting but incomplete supposed information and also, more dastardly, plaintive, supposed newby cries for help which will entrap helpful Samsters!

And who knows, even YOU may also be one of his clones - posting just to bring attention/dialogue to him and/or bring chaos to threads!
Sorry if not - but it's now gotten so bad, SBF is now so polluted with/clogged up with these crooks' crap posts that nobody can know for sure what's real info or just another of these crook's traps.

Soooooo many tricks up these crook's sleeves!
Sigh...
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 17-04-2015 at 03:00 PM.
Old 17-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Got 1 kind bro upped me at this thread but forgot to leave his nick ..... Hi bro ..... can pm me so I can have the chance to return your kindness ??? .... many thanks
Errr.... I'm not really sure.... BUT..... I'll take credit for it!
LOL
SEAJ

PS edit - Sigh....now I feel badly/foolish!
Sorry! Have just now upzed you with the following notation:
"SEAJ-Ooops, cudn't help myself. Making amends now!"
Old 17-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
great!
though i love syts too..i still feel they cant compare to milfs in terms sexual performances....
thats a very generalised...some milf good soem bad, some syt good soem bad...but for me the "sexual peformance" s all in my own head..ie how sexual i feel, ie a plain jane who works hard is not as good as a hotty who is a bit cold....plus a girls perfomance is based on how she feels, its not gonna be debated that a girl is gonna perform better with a man she find sexually attractive than someone she is not...thus i stick with SYT
Old 17-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
...no your crusade is doomed, and all done for the undeserving
LOL!
Doom and gloom!
I'm satisfied if I can steer just one guy away from the clutches of these crooks polluting just about all the International SBF threads.

And I'll just keep on flailing at the windmills as they appear!
Bound to slay a few odd dragons.... and serve to periodically remind others....given that they mostly do NOT read much!!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 17-04-2015 at 06:29 PM.
Old 17-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

There's one website where one has to register... then have to comment something before the gal's tel appears. I tried a few nos. just for fun. No reply so it's pretty much a hit and miss thing. My guess is, the tel nos. belongs to pimps cos the same gals on diff sites will have diff nos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I just check the website...the website had revamped...old posts were all removed...)
Mr Chicken aka TomMAffolter, why u need to create a clone acct to challenge me? Okay mr smartass chicken...can u google and show me where it says that Xuan Spa is the best in town and the fact that Reverie Saigon opens for real guests on 3rd qtr of this year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I noticed ALL your posts are a pitiful summary of what can be gained by googling...
Well, I stayed in one and walked my friend back to his US$60 + 10 (which the hotel charged him for bringing gal) hotel. His room is just more spacious, that's all. My gal came in to my room no problem at all. Anyway no point disputing this... just take it as it's not true and there's no such thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
hey dude..are u sure that the room quality of a Usd 20 per nite room is same as that of a Usd 70 room..
Old 17-04-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

20th recap of all bros / sistas I have returned upz

mplover⚫jason8987⚫Javabeans⚫SEAJ

Old 17-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post

Mr Chicken aka TomMAffolter, why u need to create a clone acct to challenge me? Okay mr smartass chicken...can u google and show me where it says that Xuan Spa is the best in town and the fact that Reverie Saigon opens for real guests on 3rd qtr of this year?
What a joker, so just because a few people have seen what a moron you are, then that means they are all clones of me?
Secondly LEARN to read, the accusation is that you talk out of you ass, making stupid statements, eg Danang is the 3 largest city..WRONG, again xuan spa is the best in town...how many spa have u tried to say best in town, and even if you tried 100 thats a opinion NOT a fact, the other NEXT accusation is that if you not talking out of your ass u just googleing and regurgitating....understand now?
ITS two accusations MORON

ps according to trip advisor with aa few people making reviews this month, its highly likely you are AGIN worng with your statment taht it not open for real guests...but UNLIKE you, unless i know for certain i dont make stupid comments
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...Minh_City.html

Last edited by mutantchicken; 17-04-2015 at 11:01 PM.
Old 17-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

6 boobs slaps for exchange

All are welcum ..... 100 % satisfaction !!!
Old 17-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
There's one website where one has to register... then have to comment something before the gal's tel appears. I tried a few nos. just for fun. No reply so it's pretty much a hit and miss thing. My guess is, the tel nos. belongs to pimps cos the same gals on diff sites will have diff nos.
wow you are such a local but u cant geta reply..maybe they can see your face and dont want to vomit?..or they actually cant understand the garbage u write, or maybe your reputation as a asshole loser precedes you...
Old 17-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Well it could be the fact that some of us have real gals waiting for us... unlike losers like u that have to make it a profession to fuck whores in the pretence of testing the merchandise for a fee. .. LOL!

Quote:
wow you are such a local but u cant geta reply..
Old 17-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Well it could be the fact that some of us have real gals waiting for us... unlike losers like u that have to make it a profession to fuck whores in the pretence of testing the merchandise for a fee. .. LOL!
noone has actually seesn ur real girl...none to my knowledge has even seen u in real life...i def have people who can attest to my real girls waiting for me...can u say the same, so lets not forget who is the loser, and why dont u adress my previous points
Old 17-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

I see... so a "winner" is someone who only have friends frm a sex forum and have "real" gals who are whores that anyone with money can fuck? Okay.. u win. I am a loser. LOL!

Quote:
noone has actually seesn ur real girl...none to my knowledge has even seen u in real life...i def have people who can attest to my real girls waiting for me...can u say the same, so lets not forget who is the loser, and why dont u adress my previous points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1