The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2017, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
My perverted decade

Hi bros and sis, I am wondering if I should share some of my darker secrets here. However my updates would be irregular.

If there is enough support I will slowly start my story.
Old 31-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Loin2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My perverted decade

Please share bro!
Old 31-10-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
I grew up in a strict family where I’m constantly under the watchful eyes of my parents and the scrutiny of my relatives. All the time I hoping for every small bit of freedom where I can do whatever I want, however I want, whenever I want.

Came secondary school life and I got introduced to the world of adult entertainment. Images of cum filled pussies and female faces full of cum, lifeless girls after hard pounding is constantly on my mind. I started to view my female friends differently, mentally raping them, thinking how they look like in state of undress and finally with nothing on.

My very first encounter was with a popular netball girl. Still young at that point, all we did was heavy petting in the netball store, removing her PE shorts under her skirt and gently caressing her pussy till she shivered in pleasure while I feast on her boobs clad in pink cotton bra.

After O levels my desire for control grew to new heights. I explored the world of online friendship and came to know C, a secondary 4 girl, whom I had absolute control and even begged me not leave her when the time came.
Old 31-10-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
duckside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS, camping for more
Old 31-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Solilosing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!
Old 31-10-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

C was a very religious and studious girl from one of the CHIJ in Singapore. She had a large frame from her swimmer past. Standing at 170 with her C cup boobs, I couldn’t keep my hands off them.

Although religious, like any other teenager, she was keen to explore but she hardly admitted that she liked being pleasured. However, her body gave her away. She wet her panties when I am sucking away at her nipples and always gave slight moans when I fingered her.

It was one day after school we were at the movies with her friends when I made my first controlling move. I made her begged to be fingered. I ordered her to remove her bra and panties under her uniform. I asked her to give me a handjob with her panties. She complied in the view of her friends. Everyone was embarrassed yet curious and excited. I knew I had something to look forward to. With her. And friends.
Old 31-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mari87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 31-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
YanTao55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more , thanks
Old 31-10-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

real or fictitious?
Old 01-11-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
ParkTaeWan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping...
Old 01-11-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

This is nice and interesting, do continue with it.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
real or fictitious?
It’s real. A darker side of my life which only women or girls in this story knew.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camp here for more updates.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS......

Cheers
Old 01-11-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1215 / Power: 0
MrPlayer MrPlayer MrPlayer MrPlayer MrPlayer MrPlayer MrPlayer MrPlayer MrPlayer

Fake story Another talk cock king in SBF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1