The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
haha either find one British based Thai gf to cook for you Thai food or sian/tapao one from Thailand kekeke...wow but ur based in UK and u travel to BKK for "leisure", so how long is ur flight normally?
11+ hrs to BKK from London. I haven't got to know any thai ladies here.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
haha does tat means now in BKK lagi more happening to cheong?

dun think its tat chaotic in Ratchada n Sukhumvit area right?
Latest News stated 2 protestors was killed and more than 200 are injured ...

the protesting situation in bkk seems to have gone out of hands ...
it have turned to violence now ...

sometime i wonder what PAD have done for thailand ...
troubles seems to be always started from them ...

it's sad to see a great country like thailand in this political situation for the past 50 yrs ... they have so much to offer to the world ...

i hope some day in the near future, some one will surface and bring this country to greater heights ...

Last edited by adidas88; 07-10-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:23 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Latest News stated 2 protestors was killed and more than 200 are injured ...

the protesting situation in bkk seems to have gone out of hands ...
it have turned to violence now ...

sometime i wonder what PAD have done for thailand ...
troubles seems to be always started from them ...

it's sad to see a great country like thailand in this political situation for the past 50 yrs ... they have so much to offer to the world ...

i hope some day in the near future, some one will surface and bring this country to greater heights ...
taiko..... i am going to bkk in 2 weeks time la..... wondering still safe to go boh???
Old 08-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
taiko..... i am going to bkk in 2 weeks time la..... wondering still safe to go boh???
safe or not safe got ur problem meh? I thought u will stay in ur hotel room bonk & bonk & bonk. heeheeheehee joking lah , don't angry arh!
Old 08-10-2008, 03:05 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
safe or not safe got ur problem meh? I thought u will stay in ur hotel room bonk & bonk & bonk. heeheeheehee joking lah , don't angry arh!
hahahahah fully agrees....for me no problem...always can run to Changrai and continue from there....hahahaha! If the airline cannot free hotel accomodation some more....
Old 08-10-2008, 03:37 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by motard View Post
too bad i'm no fan of soccer. i prefer motorsports.

i found thai restaurant but the food doesn't look very nice & price doesn't look very nice either.

i waiting for those ready-to-cook packets to be sent from home then i can cook my own.
I know and the price is expensive like shit...and anytime anywhere any restaurant in Thailand, S'gore even Malaysia beat them flat in taste but the British have different taste bud...and they love it.....
Old 08-10-2008, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Haha bro if that really happens it'll be a miracle. It's as good as when all the Thai girls stopped lying and Thai people are not afraid to hurt your feelings anymore! No need to be graeng jai anymore. Haha.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:42 AM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Bro....as of now....things are all consolidated only at the protests site....nothing much away from there so i guess its safe...

Unless like more deaths and Army comes in then we dun know la...

But then, I wonder...why is the Thai Govt giving these protesters so much leeway? I think PAD thinks they are successful tat they got it over their heads....about time some one had the guts to take some action to stop this rubbish...it is making Thailand look like a Joke show man...

To think tat few years ago...thailand came back from the bronk of heavy international debts to become one of the fastest growing SE Asia Economy...and see wat happen now?

I think in SG, these PAD fella would have been arrested, dispersed etc by the 3rd day at most....watever means taken (though i will nto say i fully agree with govt violence). But some times, one needs to see if one is making a laughing stock of his own country...

SIGH

LMP
Old 08-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmypants View Post
But then, I wonder...why is the Thai Govt giving these protesters so much leeway? I think PAD thinks they are successful tat they got it over their heads....about time some one had the guts to take some action to stop this rubbish...it is making Thailand look like a Joke show man...
i cannot agree any less with u bro LMP ...

PAD is making thailand a laughing stock to the world ...
it looks like in PAD eyes, every elected PM is corrupted and bad ...
someone shld asked them what have they done good for the country ??

Quote:
To think tat few years ago...thailand came back from the bronk of heavy international debts to become one of the fastest growing SE Asia Economy...and see wat happen now?
Thaksin might not be the perfect PM but then who can do better than him since the last 50 yrs ??
He turned thailand ard and make it one of the fastest growing economy in SE Asia .. and what do PAD did ?? troubles and more troubles for the country ..

Quote:
I think in SG, these PAD fella would have been arrested, dispersed etc by the 3rd day at most....watever means taken (though i will nto say i fully agree with govt violence). But some times, one needs to see if one is making a laughing stock of his own country...
IMHO .. i think thai government shld disband this opposition party and make it non-existent ..
put the leaders in jail for disrupting the country peace and create troubles on the street ...
Old 08-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
han sap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Tony Stark;3128494]Haha bro if that really happens it'll be a miracle. It's as good as when all the Thai girls stopped lying and Thai people are not afraid to hurt your feelings anymore! No need to be graeng jai anymore. Haha. [/QUOTE

dear all sifu,
im newbie here, going to bkk 15-23nov to attend course. take this oportunity to explore the wonder nightlife thr.
i might staying somewhr sukhumvit soi 4 woraburi hotel. pls recomend cheat place to stay and intro some nice chick contact if you do haf. prefer those office gal..thanks..
Old 08-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wah....

OMFG, wondering when will the protest in BKK will finish...
or it'll continues goes on... n on ....

Grand shifu playman, will this effected our trip...?
Old 08-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future
Re: Wah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post

in tourist area...its no problem. life still goes on for normal thai people.

lesser foreigners means less competition...should have good service in soapies
Old 08-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post

Bro Kammou, not to worry, those protest happened around goverment administration buildings. The problem haven't spread to the business centre and cheong areas (cross my fingers). Make sure your wound heal gau gau if not small head will suffer gau2. Can see but cannot touch very jialat loh.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
.. i think thai government shld disband this opposition party and make it non-existent ..put the leaders in jail for disrupting the country peace and create troubles on the street ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmypants
why is the Thai Govt giving these protesters so much leeway? I think PAD thinks they are successful tat they got it over their heads....about time some one had the guts to take some action to stop this rubbish...I think in SG, these PAD fella would have been arrested, dispersed etc by the 3rd day at most....watever means taken (though i will nto say i fully agree with govt violence). But some times, one needs to see if one is making a laughing stock of his own country...
Sorry to butt in. If putting down PAD was that easy or simple enough, then we ignore poltical realities or big divide between the 2 power play ie bangkok elite and rest rural (majority) populace. With the army in the equation, emergency rule was never unforced and protesters not evacuated from govt house. Latest skirmishes right after Chamlong, major PAD key player was taken in (after near 2 months overdue arrest warrant)? Big powers at play here..

Yes, it's not (and never be) like our tiny red dot. No fight (excuse the pun) or comparison here. Apologies for digressing, don't mind me. Pls continue sex bias here. More fun

Last edited by yinyang; 08-10-2008 at 11:49 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:23 AM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Sorry to butt in. If putting down PAD was that easy or simple enough, then we ignore poltical realities or big divide between the 2 power play ie bangkok elite and rest rural (majority) populace. With the army in the equation, emergency rule was never unforced and protesters not evacuated from govt house. Latest skirmishes right after Chamlong, major PAD key player was taken in (after near 2 months overdue arrest warrant)? Big powers at play here..

Yes, it's not (and never be) like our tiny red dot. No fight (excuse the pun) or comparison here. Apologies for digressing, don't mind me. Pls continue sex bias here. More fun

Hi Bro Yingyang...

I agree with u tat there are players behind the scenes that are the real power players.....and the power divide is a reality.

However, wat the PAD is proposing is just a step backwards from democracy.....they are saying that the rural folk DO NOT know how to choose the govt...and that the elites...meaning the rich or well connected get to choose a certain percentage of the govt....tat is agst the law of one man one vote.....

At the mean time they keep accusing every current elected govt of being corrupted....how they plan to make their so called elite selection work is still unclear....

I think at the end of the day...wat most of us agree on is the fact that wat is currently going on with the PAD and the govt is just not helping thailand...and its such a pity coz they were doing so well just a few years back....

When will this country ever overlook their selfish individual motives and look for the good of their country whom they all claim to love so much....I wonder just how true is that...

LMP
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1