The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-03-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Having Milk few days back.
Location: easy for driver, but gonna be a bit trouble for foot soldier.
Look: she looks similar to photo, quite pretty one.
Boob: I guess it shld be B-C size
Foreplay: clean u well during the shower with a bit of action
bBBJ: nothing special, got a better one before
FJ: she has the energy to ride very well. Also can take a long F*ck with good stereo
Old 19-03-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seduction Yumi

Book her last night, damn so difficult to get.
Real person looks very very cute and her body is great with big enhanced boobs and sensitive nipples, small bush below. Not fat but very good to cuddle.
Personality, a lil icy cool but will warm up after a short while.
Fucking was accommodating, can change positions but have to guide, her english is very average. Can kiss, can french and does a decent bbbj.
Her cute looks and big boobs are the highlights for my experience with her. Did not try CIM cos i didnt bring enough cash to top up.
Will rtf for sure.

Edit: Just saw her name changed to Yumiko now lol, likeness to her photos are 80% upwards and i didnt add she is the fair skin type, dont look like siam bu.
Old 19-03-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!

tried maggie few days back

Looks: quite pretty especially side view
boobs: big boobs nice to grab
fj: very good and horny and vocal. next door room confirm can hear

shower tgt and bbbj in toilet, i like

personality very good, not commercial
Old 19-03-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Sonya from SS

Booking with OKT is seamless
Room: 9/10 nice and clean
Face: 7/10 (I have high standards)
Body: 9/10 slim body. No tummy. I like
Boobs: 9/10 man made but I have no problems with that. I keep fondling with hers coz it looks very nice
FJ: 8/10. Very accommodative. Her bbbj is quite unique as she pokes into a finger into my ass while doing it. English language is so decent.

Ovsrall rate her 8/10. Much better than those D2 rubbish we have seen in the last 18months
Old 19-03-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Nice to see so many choices now, spoilt for choices leow
Old 19-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylim2022 View Post
FR LOL SEX AMAZON

Seems like lol is in ord mode. Keep complain her pussy very pain and refuse to let me drill for more than 1 minute. Made me pay secret menu for aj and ar but never deliver. Very disappointed in LOL from sex Amazon
No such thing from LOL. Also, I visited recently as well and no such bad attitude for her despite having full days.
Old 19-03-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just for sharing. I have tried 3 stables already, shall not name them. I noticed their girls are fully booked everyday. So I think it is natural some girls felt pain down under and can’t perform. I wonder their limit per day also. I do have one bad experience with 1 stable girl. Shall not name them also. She is really damn hot and pretty in person. However, the experience is bad. The worst ever in my chiong period. But I think if willing to pay then have to be willing to accept. Have to compliment Daisy and Maggie. They are really good despite fully booked daily.
Old 19-03-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BennyGL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Somi from SS 18/3/2021
Fuss free booking with bro Silk even as a first timer for his stable.
Clear instructions for the location.

Broke the ice quickly with Somi before I went to take a quick shower myself.
Gave me a quick cat bath after I dried myself.

She proceeded with a great bbbj for around 5 mins before proceeding to the action.
Started in cowgirl position and my god those tits of hers were great. Grabbed and played with them and gave them a lick before changing to missionary. Great stereo when pumping and she will moan faster and louder as the intensity increases. Changed to doggy and started pumping her for a good 10 mins. Her ass is made for doggy lol. Sexy tattoos as well on her back.
Came in her after 5 mins of doggy.

Rested for 10 min and proceeded with second shot. Cummed twice within an hour 🤣
Gave her a tip and left early so that she can have her lunch. She doesn't talk too much but we did have some light conversations. I'm here for some action anyway and not make friends so that's fine with me 🤣

Will definitely visit the other ladies from SS!
Old 19-03-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Previously saw a post that PEPSI from Club Friday is ladyboy? But still we saw quite a lot of good FR for her. Hmmmmmm just wondering
Old 19-03-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedstarkbav View Post
Having Milk few days back.
Location: easy for driver, but gonna be a bit trouble for foot soldier.
Look: she looks similar to photo, quite pretty one.
Boob: I guess it shld be B-C size
Foreplay: clean u well during the shower with a bit of action
bBBJ: nothing special, got a better one before
FJ: she has the energy to ride very well. Also can take a long F*ck with good stereo
The boobs size cannot be just b or C bro. Tried her before is huge and at least a D or E. Confirm this is legit FR?
Old 19-03-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
andyslacker17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

**FR for Lol from Sex Amazon**
17/03/2022 Pm Slot

After a lengthy hiatus from the bonking scene,finally landed my first FL in dome 1 and boy was i in for an amazing sexperience.
Location was a breeze,mid central area with ample parking space.A familiar hunting ground for seasoned bros.

Lol may not be your typical stunning head turner but she more than makes up for it with a sweet demure look and kind appearance.Her alluring hourglass figure and ample bosoms completes the entire package.
Her man made boobs are well enhanced C cups designed to perfection.Great for continuous nipple suction and soft to the touch.Tits were perky as well with light brownish areolas.

Showering together was routine but the real action started when i lied on the bed.She caressed my dick while instantaneously giving a catbath all over my neck and upper body,slowly reaching towards my groin area.She then grabbed my dick and began her sensational BBJ,accompanied with the occasional deep throats and licking of my balls.
Next thing i know she capped me and was already sitting on top me riding cowgirl.Her big jugs bouncing up and down was a visual pleasure and i could not resist grabbing her boobs and sucked her tits vigorously.Like a hungry breastfeeding baby.
Flipped her over next and gave her deep multiple thrusts in missionary position and could feel her whole body tremble with gyrations.We exchanged kisses throughout there and could feel her fingernails clutching my back.Her sexy voice moaning throughout did wonders as i unleashed my first shot.First round completed in a solid 20 mins.

Washed up and cuddled while in resting mode.We chatted for a while about her life back in ChiangMai and she seemed to enjoy the conversation as she giggled away.Things escalated when i teased her by fingering her pussy and sucked her tits simultaneously.Cunnilingus followed shortly as i ate her pussy non stop,devouring her pussy as her juices flowed.

She capped me again,signalling that she could not take it any longer and to start the second round.She demanded that i took her from behind and positioned herself on all fours and i pumped her doggy style furiously while standing by the bedside.Her butt cheeks were a real sight to behold and i cheekily spanked them while doing the deed.Turned her over to missionary and lifted her legs high this time,and took glimpses of her feeling aroused biting her lips enjoying the session of pleasure.She became horny and wild and uttered words like ‘don’t stop’ and ‘you naughty guy’,’keep fuckin me’…After a few more minutes of high intensity thrusting,I cupped her head and lifted her neck,and unleashed my second shot with heavenly satisfaction.

Mission accomplished 90mins 2shots..I thanked Lol for her wonderful non-commercial feel service.Felt like a king and left a happy guy,with a guilt like sense of being sexually exploited too.

RTF definitely before she leaves

Last edited by andyslacker17; 06-04-2022 at 09:21 AM.
Old 19-03-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylim2022 View Post
FR LOL SEX AMAZON

Seems like lol is in ord mode. Keep complain her pussy very pain and refuse to let me drill for more than 1 minute. Made me pay secret menu for aj and ar but never deliver. Very disappointed in LOL from sex Amazon
She worthy on my 1st visit but opposite on RTF. Make rushing even still got 50min remain for 2nd round. This time very short BBBJ and try to avoid french too. Not sure, may be scare of COVID. New place also not good. Very very small room with small single bed. Almost like sg massage room. Hope SA will arrange good and safe place in feature.
Old 19-03-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

russelbin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Punch looks MILF for her age ?
Milf but still attractive
Old 19-03-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
V6Turbo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Bros

It seems most girls are working from hotels. Is there any stable working out of condo/apartment?

Visited Jasmine from Thaismile at an apartment. Very nice place with balcony.
Old 19-03-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Bobbysex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Magic - Amazon

Props to KK for hooking me up with her. He is very responsive and also makes booking very smooth. Location is very convenient and the room is pretty decent with nice big bathroom.

This is my first time writing a FR, so give chance uh.

Magic is very cute and very bubbly. She has a very nice body and her boobs are amazing. Her bbbj is out of this world and the sex is so good. From the frenching to the painting to the sex, this girl really knows how to do a good service. I left a very happy man and I would return to find her again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1