The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
True lah... different people different taste buds.

In SG we can see 2-3 char kuay tiao under the same hawker center roof but this stall seehum more fresh and that stall chilli more power etc... each to their own customer based.

In TH 1 night market can have 5 padthai and all taste exactly the same... too salty? add sugar... too sweet? add chilli powder loh... Chicken rice meat more dry than a 75 yo grandma virginal.
But it doesn't mean I don't like our local SG n MY food..I luv them also!
In actual fact, there are nice food in every cuisine. Even Russian food are nice.. Eg: the dumplings, borscht soup etc....
Old 15-08-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaQuica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
We all just share share only lah...no lao jiao or lan jiao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
You all at BKK ones sibei song leh... I'm 2 hrs away they don't send...
Grass is always greener on the other side. Maybe where you are at got things that Bangkok doesn't have and we are all missing all the good stuff there?

Anyway don't mind my new account ah. Wo bu shi Xin jiao, dan ye bu shi lao jiao... Just a casual Jiao sharing the same interest that this forum is all about.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaQuica View Post
Grass is always greener on the other side. Maybe where you are at got things that Bangkok doesn't have and we are all missing all the good stuff there?

Anyway don't mind my new account ah. Wo bu shi Xin jiao, dan ye bu shi lao jiao... Just a casual Jiao sharing the same interest that this forum is all about.
Beaches loh... long long stretch of beach which I don't really go...

I talk to anyone... account new or not doesn't matter to me... just the topic of interest.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaQuica View Post

Just a normal "jiao" which love to get into some girl's mouth and cb...

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-08-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
But it doesn't mean I don't like our local SG n MY food..I luv them also!
In actual fact, there are nice food in every cuisine. Even Russian food are nice.. Eg: the dumplings, borscht soup etc....
My opinion, Russian food is just Western food somehow mix with Asian...
Like their normal daily Macaroni with Beef stew..and potato with stew sauce...

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
Curry puff!!! 😱😱😱😱😱 I been here for 7 years never found a decent curry puff.... thank you!
Try theirs...also their chendol... slurp...im ordering today again..

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-08-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

I just read in the news that Thailand will not be opening its borders for tourist this year. Only those under the special arrangements are allowed to enter Thailand. Only next year they will consider opening its borders for tourist.
Looks like the economy for Thailand will be hit very hard!
Old 15-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

actually if you guys stay in the south
hatyai, betong area have quite a lot of sg msian stye food
standard still quite ok lah
also in the south, seafood cheap and fresh
i never order seafood anymore in sg
Old 15-08-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Quote:
I just read in the news that Thailand will not be opening its borders for tourist this year. Only those under the special arrangements are allowed to enter Thailand. Only next year they will consider opening its borders for tourist.
I reckon perhaps mid 2021 then they will open for tourist and even if they do, also depends on if Singapore still implements the “come back from overseas 2 weeks quarantine, you pay yourself” if Singapore still have that, doubt anyone will come. Just imagine you come in Thailand quarantine 2 weeks you pay. You go back Singapore quarantine another 2 weeks you pay also. Not worth it.
Old 15-08-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Quote:
Try theirs...also their chendol... slurp...im ordering today again..
Okie will try someday! 😁
Old 16-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you are doing biz for domestic market, will not be that too hard..
Unless depend on tourists then need to go try fly kite liao...
Just like some bros, who are dealing with Thai amulets..not much affect, have also very little..
The best thing for Thai is to bring up their livestocks, vegetables and rice..all those agricultural stuffs, prepare for shortage of food domestically and for export purpose to bring up revenue for country..End of the end will start to have shortage of food world wide...watch n see...

I'M CIM KING
Old 16-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
actually if you guys stay in the south
hatyai, betong area have quite a lot of sg msian stye food
standard still quite ok lah
also in the south, seafood cheap and fresh
i never order seafood anymore in sg
Southern Thailand is the only places to have the better nasi brani and dont need to get out of Thailand border...

I'M CIM KING
Old 16-08-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
I reckon perhaps mid 2021 then they will open for tourist and even if they do, also depends on if Singapore still implements the “come back from overseas 2 weeks quarantine, you pay yourself” if Singapore still have that, doubt anyone will come. Just imagine you come in Thailand quarantine 2 weeks you pay. You go back Singapore quarantine another 2 weeks you pay also. Not worth it.
Thailand will more interested in the Chinese, Indians, Russian then the Europe, Ocenia mates and Kiwis and the last will be the Americans....

Chinese from China dominate all over Thailand..
Indians, Bangkok and Pattaya
Russian still the Holder for Pattaya
Europe and Ocenia mates in Bangkok

I'M CIM KING
Old 16-08-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Southern Thailand is the only places to have the better nasi brani and dont need to get out of Thailand border...
im not a briyani lover but somehow i feel the spices used seems differ from sg
also, the muslim roti stall, the curry no where near sg standard.
but no fish prawn also good
sg dishes i cannot find with similar feel fried prawn noodle, prawn noodle, carrot cake. have not been back sg for more than 8months now.... really miss these...
Old 16-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thailand will more interested in the Chinese, Indians, Russian then the Europe, Ocenia mates and Kiwis and the last will be the Americans....

Chinese from China dominate all over Thailand..
Indians, Bangkok and Pattaya
Russian still the Holder for Pattaya
Europe and Ocenia mates in Bangkok
Definitely. China is an important market for Thailand..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1