The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
bearish1 is one of the Best!bearish1 is one of the Best!bearish1 is one of the Best!
recommend a hotel

Hi guys,
I know a girl from JB , after some sweet talk and courting she finally agreed to come to SG to have some "fun" , but she can only come over from 8am till 9pm then have to go back ( due to strict parent ).

I want to book a good hotel for her ( at least 4* ). Most of the hotel check in time is 3pm , so I will lose almost half a day action , any bros know of any good hotel that allow early check-in before 12 noon?

sorry for posting here in this section , I guess this section have more experience bros who know about this type of topic.

any advise is welcome. I'm actually quite excited as I have invest lots of time and money to get this girl, looking forward to it. lol.
Old 08-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: recommend a hotel

according to my knowledge, there is no standard check-in time but there is standard check-out time which is between 12-1pm
can check in before 12pm, but usually rooms are tight in supply and the room service will want you to wait so they can clean up the room
if you can confirm that she is coming, you can reserve a room 1st
or, better stick, you can go to JB which is cheaper, book a hotel to do whatever you want to her, more convenient for her
go to yellowpages online site, you should be able to locate some hotels
Old 08-11-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster

bearish1 is one of the Best!bearish1 is one of the Best!bearish1 is one of the Best!

thanks for the info bros. the problem is I can't go JB , OC will checked.

The reason she want to come is also because she never been to SG before , I'm bring her do some sight seeing.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearish1 View Post
...check in time is 3pm , so I will lose almost half a day action
Bro, since you already say u gonna bring her sight-seeing, why not take the morning hours for that (cooler/brighter), then have a nice lunch to recharge, following by checking into the hotel after 1pm? This process will allow you to build up the tension too.... chit chat on what she likes during the action, and perhaps even have some time to prepare for it (e.g. shop for cloths, rubbers, toys.)

Even if you check in at 9am, you think it'll be fucking all the way till you leave the room at 8pm? Where is the sight-seeing time? When the sun is down?

For getting advice here, remember to FR here as an appreciation ok? Make the FR complete with how it all started and how you woo her... plus the "actions"

Last edited by goodpartner; 08-11-2011 at 02:37 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!

Book 1 day in advance la. Check in the day before then u can bring her in the following morning, since u oredi spent so much time & $$ in her. Rem to bring cam

Erotic Shoots

Private Photography
Old 08-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seafrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Bro, since you already say u gonna bring her sight-seeing, why not take the morning hours for that (cooler/brighter), then have a nice lunch to recharge, following by checking into the hotel after 1pm? This process will allow you to build up the tension too.... chit chat on what she likes during the action, and perhaps even have some time to prepare for it (e.g. shop for cloths, rubbers, toys.)

Even if you check in at 9am, you think it'll be fucking all the way till you leave the room at 8pm? Where is the sight-seeing time? When the sun is down?

For getting advice here, remember to FR here as an appreciation ok? Make the FR complete with how it all started and how you woo her... plus the "actions"

I agree wif this... Morning bring her to sightseeing and release the tensions.. More chat chit and knowing of each other better then chiong in hotel and keep having sex frm 9am till 8pm meh... Enjoy the whole dating process, i bet she'll wan for more...
Why not bring her to sentosa for a walk and u can book shangri la rasa.. There i think u'll not kanna familiar faces.. So safer for ur dating..
Old 08-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
Nautica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNautica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Check in after 1pm and check out at 9pm, i believe more than enough time to have fun.
If she really likes you, she will come again.

agreed on some of the bro's comment.
Bring her out jalan2, build the feel, hold hands, hugs, etc, rather than str8 away check in and have fun.
But mind you, careful when jalan2 since you have OC in place.

As i have bad experience, a get to know a indo-chinese girl when i out-station to JKT, she is first time to sillypore, came for 4 days, i remember day 2, we makan in mall then saw OC's friend in mall, knn, me n the girl siam until dun know where, shit almost come out.
Lucky before hand I have made known to the girl that I hv OC and she doesnt mind.

So 3rd day, headed to universal studio whole day and stays at sentosa hotel. Still theres risk in sentosa, but i would say minimum risk in sentosa as is a weekday, mostly are in work.

But again, if lucky, things will happen no matter where u are.

No offence, just to share my experience.
Have fun bro.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Samster

thanks all bros for the advise , I already have some idea from here.

As for the FR , depend on how it goes , if its good then I will share else you all know I screw up .
Old 08-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

Nautica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNautica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
As for the FR , depend on how it goes , if its good then I will share else you all know I screw up .
positive thinking bro.
Anyway, have fun with yr outing.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21265 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro here swee swee share this good lobang

Please find link below:

http://www.goldkist.sg/OAPE.html

Only $48 for 3 hours!!! Furthermore, u can bring here to East Coast to suntan wearing bikini

Best is u go East Coast kena spotted by friends or relative no need to worry people gossip
Old 08-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Even if screwed up also can share as lesson learnt lah

Yeah, just be on the look-out for familar faces or plan somewhere less human traffic. Good lick!
Old 09-11-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post

thanks bros , this one seem to be by far the best option.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=owl888;6550482]http://www.goldkist.sg/OAPE.html

Thanks to Bro OWL888, i didnt know the the chalet have transit period.
Thumbs up for the lobang.

Upzzz u
Old 09-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Nautica;6552306]
Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
http://www.goldkist.sg/OAPE.html

Thanks to Bro OWL888, i didnt know the the chalet have transit period.
Thumbs up for the lobang.

Upzzz u
That's why they did make it to the news for the wrong reasons before
Old 11-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mirhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Roxy Hotel at roxy square katong.
king size bed,clean and super comfortable.

Day use room time. 12pm to 6pm or 1pm to 6pm.

DAMAGE: SUPERIOR ROOM ARD $109 DELUXE ROOM $129
GST AND TAXES NOT INCLUDE IN THE PRICE.
USUALLY WONT EXCEED MORE THAN $200 WITH TAXES AND REFUNABLE DEPOSITS.

INCIDENTAL REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT $50.

YOU WILL NEVER REGRET,FRIENDLY STAFF AND COMFY BED

NEED TO RESERVE BEFORE COMING AS SOMETIMES THE HOTEL IS FULLY BOOK.

TEL NO:63448000.

ENJOYSSSS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1