The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon
Seeking advice for my buddy

I have a buddy who recently fell for a girl he met through friends. Lets call my buddy J and the girl R. J is a very nice, down to earth guy, always humble even though he holds a high post job and drives a nice Renault convertible. He never cheongs, despite me always tempting him to go HCs, KTVs or pubs for ONS fishing. So far I have only seen him having one ex before who was a nice Jap mxed girl but have to relocate to the US for work and they broke up because of that. After that he has remained single (don't know how he tahan).

Recently, he told me he really liked this girl R whom I don't know why because she got only girl-next-door looks even though she might look sporty and well-toned. I knew through my acquaintances that this girl R once had 2 ex who were my ex-classmates and she's quite a loose girl. I don't really know if I should tell J but decided to keep mum.

However, from the way I see R treats J, I really felt not worth it for my buddy J. She really takes him for granted. J would bring R for nice dinner dates, buy her nice expensive branded dresses and bags, treating her like a princess. I have to admit that she lavished him with sweet words every now and then which made my buddy go gaga. However, R would like ignore J when she doesn't need him and go flirt with other guys who are attached. I always tell J to forget about her and move on, because he will get heartbroken whenever she ignores him and go flirt with other guys and then come back again to J, obviously she's playing with his mind.

Sammybros here, can advise what J should do because he doesn't really want to listen to my suggestion of forgeting about her.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeking advice for my buddy

Guessed....two words for the whole things, blind love!!

Yes....when one really love someone, he or she will not listen to others and do whatever it needs to gain the attention.

One advice for u....best to step back and when your friend falls then offer him a hand. Why? he may blame u if he cannot get this girl's attention so
it is a hopeless case now.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
searcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysearcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Seeking advice for my buddy

never give him any advice and he break friendship wih you. It is a gone case. Let him fall and he is down. you as a friend be there when he is down and just comfort him
Old 07-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Sleep with his gf. And prove she is indeed a slut.

Kills 3 birds with 1 stone...
fucked the girl, but still best friends with your buddy..
and your buddy will ditch the gf after knowing she's a slut
Why you so like dat?
Old 07-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just wait to grab him out of the shithole AFTER he is hurt, no matter what you say now is useless...

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 07-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 16
qwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud ofqwerty66 has much to be proud of

Bro Bangster give the BEST advice:

"Sleep with his gf. And prove she is indeed a slut.

and your buddy will ditch the gf after knowing she's a slut"

If you are serious about helping.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post

TS might risk losing his buddy if the buddy cannot understand his best intentions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
Sammybros here, can advise what J should do because he doesn't really want to listen to my suggestion of forgeting about her.
bro TS, u have already warned him about it. if he wants to go on, the only thing for u to do is to just be there when he wakes up from his nightmare. he has to make the mistake to learn that lesson. since he is well-to-do, he can afford the lesson financially.

u just have to be there to make sure that he doesnt do anything stupid to jeopardise his own life as he might not have the street smarts to deal with the emotional pain that comes with the realisation.

my 2 cents. cheers.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
Major_Ace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMajor_Ace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post

You have proven that the gf is a slut.... And your buddy will think you are an asshole if you sleep with his gal!

I will not want to lose a buddy because of a gal for sure.

Also whet the guy is in love he will need to go through the shit! And hope he wake up somehow. I have been through this years back and I know the feeling. But what to do love is really blind. That is life!

Life is short!
Old 07-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Try to get a pic of the gal in intimate position with another guy loh.
Or intro him better gals loh.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Ace View Post
You have proven that the gf is a slut.... And your buddy will think you are an asshole if you sleep with his gal!

I will not want to lose a buddy because of a gal for sure.
Can volunteer me to sleep wif the gal?

TS will still b good buddy, the girl will b proven to a slut,
n i will get ONS..
P.S TS, i will pay for own room n CD, plus give u FR.. Siew Bo?
Old 07-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat View Post
Can volunteer me to sleep wif the gal?

TS will still b good buddy, the girl will b proven to a slut,
n i will get ONS..
P.S TS, i will pay for own room n CD, plus give u FR.. Siew Bo?
Siew. Actually my buddy has told me that he's afraid one day if he bonk the girl, she might cry out some other guy's name. Super sad. I think I can oni wait and see, and help him when he fails.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
Siew. Actually my buddy has told me that he's afraid one day if he bonk the girl, she might cry out some other guy's name. Super sad. I think I can oni wait and see, and help him when he fails.
understand ur concern.. actuali, many times, its usually e bros n sistas that are reali taking care of u but all these always fell on deaf ears until its too late..

Cheers! n 5 beers for ur steadyness as a bro!
Old 07-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kendom7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro,

I was exactly like your buddy J many years ago,falling head over heels with a girl exactly like R.....My goodness when i read your thread, it brough back memories of how I should have left this girl before i got burned and hurt to the core.....but anyway thanks to this ex of mine, I have learn alot and never to fall into such relationship again...cos I was being to nice and loving and ended up as a personal driver,atm machine,errand boy etc....imagine me so down to earth and honest with her, but was used and "abuse" emotionally and mentally by her until we broke off after she find I have no longer any use for her....bear in mind there was no sex involved, cos she avoided that and I respected her too much !!! think back I should have bonk her silly, but I was too naive and in-love then......Haha but thanks to her, after we broke up, I became a "changed man'.....I chiong like crazy and did alot of stuff I cannot imagine I could have done, and travelled to many exotic lands and tried many exotic fruits too!!! I have learn alot, and its a was a good lesson for me.
My adv to your buddy J, cut loose the ropes now and walk away before the reality sets in.....cos it does resembles my case, so Bro, you need to save your buddy now, cos I learn it the hard way myself.
But since then life have been awesome without her, cos I have already found my "happiness" and never look back. Guess I had the last laugh.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TheSpecial-One is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I am always philosophical when it comes to other people's decisions in their life.
As a friend, I feel my best moves are those of support,love and advice. I can go to the extend of fighting a friend's war..but ultimately he has the rights to his life. These rights is not shared by you.

So what I'm saying it - let him go through this journey and just stay by his side. You cannot prevent him from going ga-ga over that girl ( unless you want to break the law ) and cannot prevent him from "falling". But you can advice him, suggest to him and help him up when he is down. That much...you can do as friend. if he does not listen to you...you can only watch him walk down the journey. How would you know if the girl will ultimately be serious over him? Who's to say? Who's to judge? not you, definitely.

Just my opinions, dude!
Old 07-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
Spanner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I too had a similar experience years ago. My good buddy just wont understand our advices and he too just go gaga over this girl. Eventually, another of my buddy suggested that I try to bed this girl and record down as she always flirt with me. As I rent a hse with a few friends due to long distance of my work place. I can always arrange everything to our advantage.

A hidden video cam is set up, 2 of my buddies and including the gaga fellow went to my hse 1st and hide in another room. I ask her out for a night of clubbing and man.... She just molested every parts of my body. Naturally, she will ask where to go next and i suggested my hse. And of cos she agreed.

So back to my hse, she just kept kissing me and telling me how much she loves me and not my gaga friend. And said he's just a idiot and good for making use of. Half way through, I ask her to do a strip dance and she gladly do it.

When she's fully naked, I told to wait for me in bed, while I go out for a drink. I went out and ask my friend to go in. Brothers here, you can imagine the shocking looks on her.

Naturally, my gaga buddy is still single now. But at least he woke up.

And me.... Bloody hell, can't go clubbing for a long time as she spoil my name worthless till like banana money..... So I was a bit infamous for a period of time.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1