The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Laogaotsurugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wah ah keong lol. Ask him introduce Lucy to Jeff. Maybe she can help Gwen ah
Old 17-02-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SummerTyphoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Big trouble in little india

Excellent story, please continue bro!
Old 18-02-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

ilock my bro.... u did it again. thumbs up
Old 18-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

wow power story
Old 18-02-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
madmen11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadmen11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Anyone knows when is the next update?
From Bro ilock's blog:

Update schedule
20/2/19
21/2/19
22/2/19
27/2/19
28/2/19

End of episode 1

Episode 2 starts

13/3/19
14/3/19
15/3/19

Last edited by madmen11; 18-02-2019 at 01:04 PM. Reason: typo
Old 18-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Laogaotsurugi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Should call it season. This is better than netflix
Old 18-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
StoryLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support! Please continue!
Old 18-02-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 9
FlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to behold

Still waiting eagerly. Hope to to get updates soon.
Old 18-02-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Now no more daily update le har.....neck sibei long haha
Old 19-02-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmen11 View Post
From Bro ilock's blog:

Update schedule
20/2/19
21/2/19
22/2/19
27/2/19
28/2/19

End of episode 1

Episode 2 starts

13/3/19
14/3/19
15/3/19
Where to find his blog?
Old 19-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
madmen11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadmen11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Where to find his blog?
http://sensualsingapore.blogspot.com
Old 19-02-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I flipped Gwen over to face the road a little too roughly than I wanted but time is of the essence.
Jeff : cover your ears !

There is no time for touching monologue and a sad sound track in the background.

I covered the grounds we retreated in 2 steps, my right foot went forward propelling myself forward and up back towards where Mariel was lying on the ground. She had barely pushed herself off the side but I timed the landing and position of my left foot perfectly, smashing my foot into the back of her skull as I pulverised her face against the concrete.

A sickening crunch reached my ears as my right foot found the balance my body needed to land.
Mariel was no longer moving, but I could see the twitching in her fingers and her left leg is wobbling as if her muscles were beyond her control.

Pulling up the knife from the ground I charged towards the 3 men who has yet to get over their shock of what just happened.

No shouting, no big movements. Just a silent charging bull knowing exactly where to head for.

Not the 1st, not the 2nd, but the 3rd guy.

I feigned a kick to the first and quickly rolled passed him as he adopted a defensive stance. The 2nd chap was too far away from the 1st to matter, giving me a clear opening to the 3rd guy who is unarmed.

There was no time for him to react, he just grunted and backed away but not fast enough. I pushed myself off the roll, grabbing onto his waist with my legs, spinning to the side using his stretched arms as leverage, bringing his entire body to the ground with me.

The night was immediately punctuated by a cry of pure agony as we land on the floor.

The knife I was holding now buried into his lower back, punctuating his kidneys and intestines.

It’s not that easy stabbing a knife into a body. The skin is tougher that it looks, it can take a while to get used to the feeling when you first do it, which is why I always prefer to let gravity do the work.

Put it at the right place and fall my target on it.

There was no time to lose, he’s still alive but he’s never getting up again from an injury like this.

Rolling myself up into a crouch, I yanked the knife out, pulling the only plug that prevented a massive outflow of blood onto the ground.

I wanted to go for the others but they finally managed to regain their composure and the 2nd guy shouted as he came at me, slashing wildly in the air.

He was holding his knife with the cutting edge downwards.
Swinging and cutting an ‘x’ motion in front of himself as he ran towards me.

I backed away with my knife up in front of me. He was clearly enraged and agitated, his movement is quick, random and angry.

There is no rationale to his movements. It’s just random mad slash. Any hit from him could be fatal. I could parry his strikes but this is not a choreographed performance for the camera, there’s no telling where he would move next.

The 1st chap had his knife up also, he wanted to come at me too but thankfully for me, his enraged friend is doing me a favour.

His big movements slashing about like a mad men is actually making his friend keep his distance.

No one in their right mind would go near a man swinging his knife in that manner friend or not.
I ducked strokes after stokes. Jumping and shifting as I bidded my time and waited.

There is no way he can keep up with that level of movement. He will get tired. He will get breathless.

I found my chance when the 2nd guy did a particular long slashed to his left, before he can swing his arms back up, up jumped in, literally plastering my body against his , blocking his right arm with mine, I tripped him halfway with my right leg.

He fell and grunted his knife waving dangerously close to my face but I knew he’s done.

I dropped the knife from my right hand to my left, driving the sharpened edge into the soft flesh beneath his armpits.

Before I had time to twist the knife back out, the 1st man charged at me.

He’s close, I can’t fight him off in the posture I was in.

I concentrated on the position of his stabbing hand.

I deflected it away, missing the spot I wanted to hit but good enough. I relaxed my body, allowing myself to fall backwards and when I did so, I pulled him down together with me. My right hand grabbed the back of his head, pulling it to my right while my left continued the motion of pushing his chin to the left, swinging his head painfully in the clockwise direction.

I twisted hard, but not enough to break the neck at this angle.

His body reacted naturally to the twist in the head, compensating for the pain by turning his body in the same direction so as to right the position. I held onto his body, his heavier built acted as a counterweight, pulling me upright onto of him as he turned.

It was over in 3 seconds.

Straddling a distressed and beaten man in pain, my left hand reached for the stone seat right beside us on the turfing.

My fingers dug into the heavy stone seat and pulled it down against the man’s face.

1st man : erghhhh!!!arGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rough stone left a laceration deep enough to see the tissues and bones beneath his face.

I got up and toppled the stone table onto his face as a crunch that sounded like you stepping on a snail stopped the rest of his body movements.

Walking over to the wailing man with a knife in his armpits, I twisted it, as he convulsed in pain.

Jeff : Where is Clement ?? …

2nd man : arghhhh!!!! aRGHH!!!!

I pulled the knife out and his body went into spasm as I watched him bite his own tongue in pain.

I jabbed the knife tip to his left shoulder.

Jeff : Where is Clement ?

2nd man : aghhhh1!! arGH!H!!!!!

Jeff : Wrong answer…

I hammered the knife into his shoulder like I was getting ketchup out from a new bottle.

I could see Gwen pressing her hands tightly against her ears as she cried. She had gone form a standing position to a squatting one.

Jeff : last chance… where is Clement ?

I was wasting my breath. The man is not in any condition to talk.

I pulled the knife out and look at him.

There was no need for me to do anything else.

He will bleed out soon.

I stood up and looked around, immediately regretting the mess I made.

It’s going to be a bitch to clean up.

I dragged the bodies 1 at a time onto the turfing and towards the side. Piling them on top of one another, I pulled the canvas from the compost heap and covered them.

I was perspiring through my shirt.

I went over to Gwen after making sure my knife is safely back in the sheath by my leg.

She screamed a little and backed away from me when she saw the state I was in.

Gwen : ahh!!

I was covered in blood. Wiping my hands down my pants, I told Gwen it’s ok.

Jeff : It’s ok… it’s ok… they’ll never hurt you again….

She hesitated for 2 seconds before coming into my arms.

I carried her up with my right hand and immediately tried Billy’s phone again.

He’s still not answering.

Jeff : Where is Mandy ??

Gwen shook her head.

Gwen : She said she wanted to go check on the babies….

I went to the staff quarters, she’s nowhere to be seen.

Heading to the nursery, I could smell the noxious smell of petrol and kerosene.

The entire place is drenched in them.

Jeff : Mandy !!.... Mandy !!

I nearly tripped over what I thought was a stool but turned out to be May.

She’s not moving.

Gwen cried and she called out to Auntie May.

I checked her for a pulse, there is none.

I looked at her body and discovered 2 stab wounds.

Swinging around, I looked for the toddlers.

I saw the cribs.

I felt as if someone had just swung a bat in my face as I looked at the 3 toddlers unmoving in their crib. A bright patch of red visible on each of their top with respective prints of cartoon characters.

Gwen was crying.

My head felt like it was about to explode.

I felt like shouting.

I felt sick.

My hand went to my mouth as I checked their pulse with a trembling finger.

Jeff : aRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I shouted in frustration as I kicked over a table of toys in frustration.
Old 19-02-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Looking around the place, the darkened room, the chemical smell of petrol and kerosene, Clement was going to burn the place down along with everyone in it.

Gwen’s sobbing was the only sound in the room as I tried Billy on the phone again.

Still no answer.

I heard a door open at the back of the nursery and a figure stepped out.

Gwen instantly went behind my back.
That figure was not alone.

He was dragging someone along.

As the faint spill of light from the exterior cast itself upon the faces in the room, I saw Clement.

I felt a surreal feeling of excitement hit me before it was quickly replaced by the soothing calm of an oasis.

My muscles twitched and I could almost feel an erection building.

That excitement before a kill.

I’ve never wanted to kill someone so badly before.

Clement half dragged the figure out into the open and literally threw her in front of me.

Mandy.

She was bleeding from her nose and mouth.

Gwen : Mandy !... Mandy !!

She’s not responding. I did a visual check of her body, she looked fine. No visible injury. She might have been drugged or knocked out.

I lowered my body and checked Mandy out.

Jeff : Mandy…. Mandy can you hear me ??

She’s not responsive.

My hands reached for my knife and I pulled it out from the sheath as I stood up and stepped in front of Gwen and Mandy.

Clement : I see…. Owen….. has send you to clean up his dirty work….

I refused to acknowledge him.

There is only 1 thing on my mind, that is to kill him.

Clement : your friend…… in the van…

I paused. He’s talking about Billy.

Clement : he ran…..hahaha… some kind of support you have there…

Again, I kept quiet, he looked like he has a lot to say. If he is offering information voluntarily, I’m not going to stop him.

Billy ran, that meant he’s ok. He’s still alive.

Clement : he ran away with his tail tucked in between his legs…. Hahha…I’ve never seen someone run so fast before hahahah…. Some kind of partner you got there…

I started to advance towards him and I saw him pull out 2 knives from his back.

He mirrored my steps and kept to the perimeter of my reach. I don’t have the luxury of space in the small nursery. There is still the crib with the bodies of the toddlers in front of me.

Clement : sucks isn’t it… to know that your partner ran…. Right when you need him the most …

Words. Words meant to antagonise.

People like this come into our lives everyday. You see them in the streets, on the trains, in the office.

People who just wants to put people down in order to feel better. Like the lady who is trying to be difficult to the service staff, the passenger trying to put down the cab driver, the manager trying to make things difficult for the team for absolutely no reasons at all other than to feel superior.

To let their target know they are better. That you are beneath them.

Clement : I was so close….. so close… to knowing who you are… hahahhaha….. your friend looked like he was ready to spill….hahaha….

My eyes never left Clement. I wonder how it would feel.
That feeling of watching his life drain away from his body as I put my hands around his neck.

Clement : You’re not much of a talker are you….. let me guess….. Writer ? … Gourmet ??.... hmmm.. definitely not the butcher… you don’t look like one…. Hitler ? hahah…. Priest ? ….ahhhhh….. butler ?.... yes… I think you look like a butler…hahahah…..

I tightened the grip on my knife.

Oh I am so going to enjoy this that I felt a bit bad. I’ve always seen this as a job, something I do for a living. It’s not right to take pleasure in this but not this time.

Not this time.

Clement : so…did Owen tell you who I am ?? ….. what I did ?? well…. He’s always someone who I fell…. Tells half truths…. Don’t you think ?? … he tells what people wants to hear… ?? hahah…

He may be talkative, but he’s cautious.

He maintained a safe distance from me, and when that is not possible, he made sure there is an obstacle, so I could not spring an attack on him. We paced along the length of the nursery, our eyes looking at each other like 2 predators sizing each other up before a fight.

Clement : my clinics…. Account for 30%.... of the company’s operating budget…. Did you know that ?? ….it’s a dirty job…. Nobody wants to do it… not even Owen himself….hahhaa….

He went on to say that he found it hard to swallow as well when he first started out but eventually he dealt with it.

Clement : Who are we to question what is right and what is wrong ? right ?? hahah…. The things we do…. Wrong…. The things we are made to do….tell me… how did you join the company??? …. Did you have a choice ?? … did it just fall into your lap ?? do they have something on you that you cannot wriggle out of ? hhah

I remained quiet.

I am not interested in having a chat.

Clement : come on…. I hardly get to talk with a colleague…..let’s have a chat… hahah…. Who knows… maybe we can lunch together…. Hahaha

He gave me a cocky look from the side of his eyes together with a raised eyebrow but received no response from me.

He shook his head and sighed, waving one of his knives at me.

Clement : So rude….. you are so rude… hahahha…

He went on to tell me that he has killed a lot of people in his career and the type he enjoys killing most are those that are rude.

Clement : rude people… damm…. Don’t you think rude people deserves to die… ? …. I can’t stand rude people….hahahah

I stopped moving. That’s the limit for my patience.

Clement : Since you are not much of a talker… let’s wrap this up shall we ? …. Hahah …I have one last question for you….

I got ready to receive his attack or initiate mine depending on the situation.

Clement : how do you know who to trust ?? … doing the things that we do ? hahah…

Gwen : aHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!watch out !!!

Gwen’s warning came a little too late as before I could turn my head, I was struck so hard with something that I literally flew to my left before collapsing onto the floor. I was bleeding. I could feel the warm flow of blood down the side of my head.

I can’t hear anything for a few seconds and the room was spinning.

I dropped my knife.

I turned around in time to see Clement coming towards me to finish the job when a shouting and charging figure came into the room.

Billy : aRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!1 fuck you !!!! aRHGHH

He barrelled head first into Clement from the side, sending him staggering away from me. The precious couple of seconds was enough for me to regain my composure and I grabbed my knife and went immediately for Clement.

Gwen was screaming and shouting.

Clement rolled away and my stab was blocked with a side table he managed to grab hold of in the last minute.

He kicked my foot out from under me and I tried to knee him with the other.

Gwen : AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! help !!!!

Clement managed to get a kick in but I blocked it with my forearm, still the force was enough to send me a few steps back. The clash of cold steel rang out twice in the dark room as I made 2 attempts to get Clement.
Clement feigned and attempt to stab Billy on the ground and I jumped over to block him, he swung and delivered a kick into the side of my body and I got a hard elbow to the side of his head.

Both of us were on the floor, picking our body up when I cast a glance towards the exit of the nursery.

That was when I realised what is going on.

Mandy is not longer on the ground. She’s already out in the courtyard with Gwen in her arms.

The dots connected itself again as I wasted half a second trying to decide going for Clement or Mandy.

Clement got up and instead of coming for me again, he laughed and ran for the back door.

I cursed, angry at my own indecisiveness.

Billy looked like shit. He was barely conscious. I ran out into the courtyard after Mandy and Gwen.

It was not easy for Mandy to handle a struggling Gwen but she was almost at the entrance of the church.

There is a waiting car.

I ran as fast as I could towards the girls.

The muscles in my claves burned like it’s on fire as I tore up the steps in the church compound, flying through the evening air silently towards Gwen.

Mandy half drag and threw Gwen towards the waiting car where another pair of hands dragged her in and the door shut.

I could still make it.

I was almost there.
Old 19-02-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 0
SnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud ofSnowCat has much to be proud of

Looking forward to your next updates.
Old 19-02-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster (A)

Mandy came at me, throwing her body against mine, hugging and pulling me to the ground as the screech of the car tires pulled away.

Jeff : argHH!!!!

I freed myself, grabbed Mandy by her hair and smashed her head onto the ground.
I felt her entire body go limp but she is still conscious.

I stood up and panted for air.

Jeff : why…. WHY!!!

Mandy breathed heavily as she struggled to look at me with blood streaking down the side of her face.

Mandy : money…. Is too good….. to pass up….

I pointed a finger at Mandy, too mad to even speak.

Jeff : I’ll deal with you later…..and you’ll wish you were dead…

I dragged Mandy deeper into the courtyard and away from the entrance of the church.

I grabbed a shawl from Mariel’s spilled luggage and tied Mandy up.

Running back into the nursery, I went straight for Billy.

Jeff : Billy … Billy you ok ?? .. are you ok ??

He looked like he was beaten up pretty badly.

His mouth and face were swollen.

He’s bleeding in his left leg as well and I could see him using his belt as a makeshift tourniquet.

Jeff : Billy…. Billy !!!

His eyes tried to focus on me as he struggled to speak. I could see he had a missing teeth as well when he opened his mouth.

Billy : I…… I didn’t tell them …… I didn’t tell them who you are…. They wanted to know….ha.. hahha…. I didn’t tell them…. What…. What a bunch of fuckers….hahah..

I checked his body for fatal wounds, he is fucked up real good. Three fingers on his left hand were dislocated.

Jeff : I’m calling the clean up crew in….. you’ll be ok….you hear me… you’ll be ok…

The truth is I’m not sure if he will be ok. There is probably internal bleeding, I don’t know if he damaged any of the vital organs.

Billy shook his head as he coughed out blood and tried to speak.

Jeff : Don’t talk… don’t talk…. I’m calling the clean up crew….

I made the call, and cursed at the operator when she told me Owen is not available.

Operator : Clean up crew is inbound. ETA 30 minutes… hang in there…

Billy grabbed onto my shirt, yanking me forcefully towards his face as if asking me to listen.

Billy : G….. GPS……GPS on clement…

I looked at Billy as he nodded his head. Right when he charged at Clement. He planted one on his body.

Billy : less….. less than an … hour battery…. Too…. Too small….go…

He pushed a iPhone with a cracked screen onto my hand together with the keys to his Van.

Billy : go… .. my Van…. is on… level 3…opposite….

Billy opened the application for me and I could see the red beep moving on the expressway.

Looking at Billy , he nodded his head and asked me to tell them who I am .

Billy : He wanted to know…. Hahha… he wanted to know who Owen sent… hahha.. tell him yourself…..you hear me….

I nodded and gave Billy a brotherly slap across his face before I started running,

The roads has been cleared and a car honked angrily at me for dashing across the road. Flying up the staircase 3 steps at a time, I ran towards Billy’s Van.

I stared the engine and mounted the phone onto the stand and sped out of the carpark.

The GPS placed Clement heading towards Changi area.

I had just merged onto the expressway towards Changi when my phone rang.

It was Owen.

Owen : Its me…. We’re here…. Billy’s ok …

I was so angry with him but at the same time relieved. Relieved that he could tell me so much within a short sentence, basically everything I want to know.

Jeff : Mandy….

Owen : is there a reason she is still alive ?

Jeff : yes…. I’ll take care of it after I’m done over here…

Owen : alright then….. she will be at the debriefing depot ….

I overtook a bus and floored the accelerator cutting into the lane of a truck which flashed it’s high beam at me.

The GPS is still moving, Clement is heading towards the direction of changi village.

I could feel the engine of the Van groaning as I slammed my pedal down, coaxing every extra bit of energy from the vehicle.

Owen : You left quite a mess…. Not really your style…

I overtook another vehicle before trying to squeeze my way back into the left lane as the exit got nearer.
Another vehicle honked at me, no doubt throwing curses in his vehicle as he had to slow down in order not to hit me.

I did not answer Owen as I swung the vehicle out of the expressway, getting ready to turn left and catch up with Clement.

Owen : The VIP….. has been admitted back into the operating theatre….they’re waiting…

Jeff : Then you fucking get off your ass and do something !!! something !!!

I hit the steering wheel several times as I cursed at Owen through the phone.

Jeff : FUCK… FUCK you !!.. fuck !!! fuck this !!!argHHH!!!! fuck ! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I panted while I cursed, frustrated at what a shit storm this had become.

Owen did not respond to my outburst at all.

It’s as if he knew that was the way I would react and chose not to acknowledge it.

Owen : I’ll be waiting for your call when you make a claim on the policy…..

Jeff : Fuck the policy…

Owen : Hibiki…… claims….. all his policy….everyone….of them….

I hung up on Owen and I raced up the quiet road leading to the eastern enclave of the island. The GPS beacon had stopped. I looked at the map through the cracked glass.

It’s the location of the old Changi Hospital. It’s been cordonred off and accessed barred to public for the longest time.

I made my turn up the hill and I would see a couple of vehicles parked right at the entrance of the abandoned hospital.

Jumping out of the van I ran towards the old building.

It’s a big place but I knew where to go. I just needed to follow the power cables. There are thick cables being laid on the ground, they are fresh, all leading towards one direction.

My shoes echoed in the quiet compound as I ran.

I saw the figure on my right and my arm came up deflecting the blow to my head as I staggered a few steps before regaining my footing.

I was at the start of a short corridor less than 25metres long. The cables fed directly into a brightly lit room at the end.

A man speaking heavily accented English at the end of the corridor spoke.

Man : stop him

It’s not Clement.

3 other men appeared out of the shadows, placing themselves between me and the door I want to get to.

Man : it’s too late…. You will never make it…

I started walking towards the men, blatantly ignoring his warning with my knife drawn.

Man : stay back !!!... we are here on diplomatic visas !!!

Jeff : arghhhh!!

The 1st man tried to grab my knife only to get knee in his stomach before I wrestled him to the ground and stab him once in his side, once under his armpit and one more directly into his neck.

The men spoke in what sounded like Malay with a slight variation. The 2nd men had a baton out and I blocked off an attempt to smash my head in. Twisting his weapon in his own hands, I relieved him of the baton, swiping the side of his skull with it and barely 1 second later was kicked in my chest by the 3rd man.

I flicked the baton out and went forward again, I threw my knife, aiming for the fleshy thigh of the 3rd man. It hit but not deep enough. The sharp tip punctured his flesh as he groaned in pain but the damage is not deep enough for the whole knife to remain lodge in.

The extended baton cracked the skull of the 2nd man before I slapped it onto the exposed wound caused by my knife on the 3rd mans thigh, splitting the flesh open further.

I stomped on his face and another swing of the baton ripped a chuck of his cheeks off before he stopped moving. The man that was speaking to me retreated behind the door.

I kept moving forward.

Picking up my knife from the floor I kicked the double swing door opened.

The room I entered is brightly lit.

It’s like a clean room or sort. The insides plastered with sterile plastic sheets.

There’s a large wash basin for cleaning up before surgery.

I could see another door in front of me.

I headed for the door but before I could stepped through it the door swung opened.

Clement : you…. Are as persistent….. as a fly….!!!

He pulled out his knives and held it in front of himself, adopting a fighting stance.

I held the baton in front of me as I relaxed the grip on my knife.

Clement : Let’s dance…

…………………………………………………………………………
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1