The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks bro. Trying to settle my desires locally.
Thanks to your thread I got a pm for Jap. Just paid $50 bucks rejection fee and wasted hotel fees, unfortunately... Below average looks at 600/1 but showed passport to confirm Jap. Guess will just camp here to look at your goods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steller View Post
That's great bro. Its always quality over quantity. Ain't having a competition here. This is just my personal goal for the year after having worked so hard in 2018. Suggest you go to Macau spas, there are a number of high quality Koreans there (K-Pop lookalikes). Can't fluff me cos I know how to test the difference in speech.
Old 14-01-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 9
Steller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySteller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2019 Resolution: Ejaculating into 100 Different Vaginas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Thanks bro. Trying to settle my desires locally.
Thanks to your thread I got a pm for Jap. Just paid $50 bucks rejection fee and wasted hotel fees, unfortunately... Below average looks at 600/1 but showed passport to confirm Jap. Guess will just camp here to look at your goods.
Honestly, I don't really visit FL Dome 3 so can't comment. For Japs, although i didn't bonk before, best is to go to the more established joints to get it.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Steller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySteller deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lady #5
Deleted

Last edited by Steller; 20-01-2019 at 07:26 AM.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Lady #6
Date of Bonk: Third Week of Jan (14th to 20th)
Cum extracted by Wen Wen 雯雯
Nationality: PRC
Relationship: FL

"Such a SYT looking gal with princessy feel. I was very horny and did deep thrusting sex. Lousy condom & it was quite late already. But her vagina still feels very good (even with KY)."

Old 16-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I have a fetish for taking photos of vaginas leaking my creampies.
You've a fetish for taking photos of condoms filled with sperm...
The last time I saw that was in the wastebasket of an FL's room....
Do post some nudes soon!
Old 16-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 10
aishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to beholdaishiteruz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Lady #5
Date of Bonk: Second Week of Jan (7th to 13th)
Cum extracted by Miss P
Nationality: SG chinese
Relationship: Friends > FB

"She has the most comfortable, moist & warm vagina I have ever penetrated. Our privates are a perfect fit. I usually do raw with her (the only lady I am willing to raw). For this purpose, I wore a condom when I was about to ejaculate. She's my fave & most submissive FB amongst the 3 I currently have."

Lady has given permission to show her face to a limited number of bros. First 5 bros to quote this post by replying "I'm interested" will receive a PM of her uncensored face from me on Sunday. Lady is not willing to show nudes so please do not ask.

I only had 1 day to recover after my tarma so not much cum.

I'm interested
Old 16-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
My plan is simpler. To creampie into 15 different FL or ML.
Target only viet and PRC below 25yo
Only did one on 2nd Jan.
She is my only active one now. RTF and creampied 4 times now
I would compete with you...
But I'm on sabbatical now!
Old 16-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
wesly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwesly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwesly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Lady #5
Cum extracted by Miss P

"She has the most comfortable, moist & warm vagina I have ever penetrated. Our privates are a perfect fit. I usually do raw with her (the only lady I am willing to raw). For this purpose, I wore a condom when I was about to ejaculate. She's my fave & most submissive FB amongst the 3 I currently have."

Lady has given permission to show her face to a limited number of bros. First 5 bros to quote this post by replying "I'm interested" will receive a PM of her uncensored face from me on Sunday. Lady is not willing to show nudes so please do not ask.

i'm interested
Old 16-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Lady #5
Cum extracted by Miss P

I'm interested!
Old 16-01-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JackDanzel1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lady #5
Cum extracted by Miss P

I am interested please Share 😊
Old 16-01-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of
I am interested

Quote:
Lady #5
Cum extracted by Miss P

Old 16-01-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1652 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lady #5
Cum extracted by Miss P

I am interested

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 16-01-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Ok, bros that reply above this post will receive her pics.

Request for Miss P's picture is now closed.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kiiat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lady #5
Cum extracted by Miss P

I am interested!
Old 16-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lady #5
Cum extracted by Miss P

I’m interested!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1