The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 6
XPrincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXPrincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Chit chat with Princess ^^

Hi guys!

Just here to chit chat and maybe share some sexventures with me & my bf or my fantasies or maybe even answer your question in a girl's pov.

My bf is a busy person, often neglect me and you know... I have needs and I feel lonely at times. I used to have an account here but decided not to use that account anymore. Those were the XMM times but if I recognise you, I will tell you who am I.

I am not here to look for anything in particular but IF you managed to get my attention, I may consider meeting you.
Old 17-02-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

XPrincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXPrincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
then u recognize me?

ps. wa first post got up 15points liao.. mai siao siao.
Looks familiar but then your nick like very typical.
Old 17-02-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!
Re: Chit chat with Princess ^^

hmmm, I wouldn't know you, but, dropping by to say hi to a (beautiful) lady.
Old 17-02-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

I think you have no idea who I am since I'm only started to be really active here recently even though I have been a member here for 5 years now.

But anyway it is, welcome & welcome back to SBF!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 17-02-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lol, sound like scam ? did i get your attention?
Old 17-02-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPrincess View Post
Hi guys!

Just here to chit chat and maybe share some sexventures with me & my bf or my fantasies or maybe even answer your question in a girl's pov.

My bf is a busy person, often neglect me and you know... I have needs and I feel lonely at times. I used to have an account here but decided not to use that account anymore. Those were the XMM times but if I recognise you, I will tell you who am I.

I am not here to look for anything in particular but IF you managed to get my attention, I may consider meeting you.
My gf went back her town once in a while, extremely lonely that period and always want to try new stuffs with NSA.
My circle of friends/contacts are very limited in singapore as i usually work and went back home without much social life. Best for those who want to avoid their circle of friends.

Last edited by meowmeow1991; 17-02-2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old 17-02-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Aiya, still under moderated.

No leh, dont see any familiar nick here. Perhaps my typing style can give people some hint of who am I, so I am trying my best to not sound like the past.

EH BTW, pls dont spam my pm inbox like i am looking for fwb .

Cant wait to be un-moderated so I can share some of my fantasies.
Old 17-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
exactly i am the GND.
There is no girl next door, I am a princess, i live in a castle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
lol, sound like scam ? did i get your attention?
Yes, i am a scammer. I scam hearts and attention.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning Princesssssss!
Old 17-02-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jakerw85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi princess,

My nick familiar? Lol anyway also wanna say hi.

Any chance to know you better?
Old 17-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi guys!

Huh... I believe you are definitely back here for a reason.

Back in those days while your bf focused his attention to you, you enjoyed your sexperience with him.

Now, you are relishing those moments and yearn for it again...

Afterall, we are all humans with needs. Share your adventures with samsters here!

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 17-02-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Good morning Princesssssss!
Morning to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerw85 View Post
Hi princess
My nick familiar? Lol anyway also wanna say hi.

Any chance to know you better?
Your nick not familiar. U only posted 20 only. What are the chances that you posted in my thread before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Huh... I believe you are definitely back here for a reason.

Back in those days while your bf focused his attention to you, you enjoyed your sexperience with him.

Now, you are relishing those moments and yearn for it again...

Afterall, we are all humans with needs. Share your adventures with samsters here!
I dont deny that in the past there are more attention, more texts, more touches. Even foreplay also less already.
Old 17-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 20
neonx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneonx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi guys!

forgot your old account pw? feels like i know u well
Old 17-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonx View Post
forgot your old account pw? feels like i know u well
Didnt forget.

But you sure you got the right person? Your nick dont look familiar.
Old 17-02-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hey hey Princess
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1