The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKITES View Post
Someone msg me not to Haolian by showcase more of my trophy photos else he will mass zap me.

I thought sharing is caring . . .

bro mind sharing CTC?
Old 13-11-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfast View Post
Maybe I know her... she stays at drive 61 or 62?
Near .. i guess
Old 13-11-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKITES View Post
Check the whole house to ensure no CCTV and do you think they will put a CCTV in their master room?

Did another round on the living room sofa
My maid boss also going holiday in dec for 2 weeks, But my maid wont allow me to goto her boss house to fuck. You are lucky. However she dont mind me fucking her with her tudung on.
Old 14-11-2018, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
My maid boss also going holiday in dec for 2 weeks, But my maid wont allow me to goto her boss house to fuck. You are lucky. However she dont mind me fucking her with her tudung on.
Never try before screwing with a tudung. Is it very turn on? Is it easier to approach a tudung maid at city plaza?
Boss go holiday but neighbors never go holiday. Some neighbors likes to gossip.
Old 14-11-2018, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

The maid must be a very brave gal to put her job on the line just for one fuck
Is it really worth it?
Because if she gets caught she will get send home
And her chance of returning to work will be remote
Old 14-11-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Never try before screwing with a tudung. Is it very turn on? Is it easier to approach a tudung maid at city plaza?
Boss go holiday but neighbors never go holiday. Some neighbors likes to gossip.
Walking around with her wearing a tudung already is quite turn on but of course in the streets i wont hold her hand.

Currently I have 2 types of indonesian maid girlfriends. One everywhere wear tudung and her friends all wear tudung and the other type no tudung at all including her friends.

The one with the tudung when fucking, the fucking was very intense. The moment i touch her cheebye, it was as though mt krakatua have just erupted. Wow, her cheebye juice will start to flow out exactly same like the lava flowing out of her cheebye and it was such a great wonderful sight to see such flows. During fucking i have to use both my legs to force open both her thighs whilst fucking. And both her hands would grip so intensely my body, grasping for breath and wriggling as though in pain was such a great turn on. All along, the fucking session was like i try to fuck her and she tried to resist. At certain point of time, she would give me a big surprise by fucking me instead of me fucking her, this time she on top of me, fucking me so intensely with her buttock moving up and down plunging on me damn bloody vigoriously. And i bet theres something most brothers here have never experience before and i.e. whilst fucking me, she would plunge her cheebye all the way into my cock and gyrate her buttock in a circular motion clockwise and anticlockwise round my body. My balls and pubic hair all completely wet with her juice.

Fucking with prostitutes is boring, fucking with maids is super good. This coming sunday, ive already made an appointment to fuck a new indo maid, first time going out and the first time fucking.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 14-11-2018 at 09:13 AM.
Old 14-11-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Near .. i guess
Don’t bother paying. It’s free. Need to move in tactfully. Done her many times..
Old 14-11-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Got to know a Pinoy maid she stay near Hougang. Quote me $200. Anyone try? Look tall.
Old 14-11-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
$200 can do what and how long?
Can raw I tink. Sex many rounds in 2 hours. Lol
Old 14-11-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post

Got to know a Pinoy maid she stay near Hougang. Quote me $200. Anyone try? Look tall.
Does maid nowadays actually know 1 fuck in Geylang is only $50? Even a Thai FL at our FL dome also ard $120-$150?

They seriously think their pussy made of gold?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 14-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Does maid nowadays actually know 1 fuck in Geylang is only $50? Even a Thai FL at our FL dome also ard $120-$150?

They seriously think their pussy made of gold?
I got Viet local housewife ask for $200 too. I tink is the kinky stuff and already sick with FL n GL gals. Hahaha
Old 14-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Really wonder which bro will give $200 to fuck a maid..
If she give me $200 maybe I will consider..
Old 14-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I got Viet local housewife ask for $200 too. I tink is the kinky stuff and already sick with FL n GL gals. Hahaha
you paid 200 and tried her? any FR / pic

you just tell her $100 is the max market place and can intro bros to her

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 14-11-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozhe View Post
Chat up a indo maid living in pasir ris, not bad lookin and nice body fr pics. She kept snding me screenshot of her convos with diff man giving her money as much as $600 or pay for her hairdo.... she said she has many men date her and can even said some man dead cock , fuck 1 time only game over and easy money for her. She asked me to try her but told her i dont like to join queue and pay $600 to fuck. She told me i can cut queue but she will nvr accept below $200. I told her i hv not pay to fuck.
This type costly public toilet - better be careful - don't let her pass you unwanted "stuff"
Old 14-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can raw I tink. Sex many rounds in 2 hours. Lol
Like that bring 3 to 5 bros and gang bang her and split the cost........

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1