The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcrunch View Post
Who's up for a get-together on Tuesday? Go for a few drinks, hit on a few ladies if you like PM me.
oops make it Wednesday! Tuesday not free. Come on bros... suddenly all so quiet no interest already?
Old 02-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro. Never tried LB before and don't mind having drinks with new friends. PM me
Old 03-08-2010, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smartyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

never been there for fun as well. interested in getting together for a drink. you guys mind a new guy joining ?
Old 03-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
ketui44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Hello to all. I am an LB lover and wish to make some friends with the same interest. May I join in the party? Time and place? Thank you in advance.

ketui44
Old 03-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

I am new to the LB scene. Is it easy to hook up with a LB? Hope can join u guys some day
Old 04-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Samster

Bros, so far most cancelled. Left one bro who cannot confirm until later. For the moment, tonight's outing is off! Hope next time can be more successful in organizing.

Anyway, just like to clarify: hoping to jio like-minded brothers who like LBs to go down, have few drinks, make friends, get to know the pretty LBs, and also ultimately to get some action with the one you like

It's not a trip to the zoo please. For newbies, please read elder statesman dickrick's blog for tips on how to treat these beautiful ladies with respect. For starters:

1. Don't lead them on unnecessarily. You can be friendly, but be clear with your intent so no one wastes their time.

2. Don't "out" them to tourists - meaning don't comment when they ask if these are girls. Just say dunno is best. My friend did this once, he had to run damn fast when they got mad. Let the tourists go sort things out with them privately.

3. Treat the ladies with respect and kindness, you will get some in return

4. Negotiate within reasonable limits. For the stars, expect to pay maybe 200 and above. If you're lucky, the girl likes you, you might be able to take her away for 150? ST, LT or all night depends on your luck, and how many customers are around, and what time of the night it is.

Non-exhaustive. But just remember, they are human too, and they are here to make a living. Respect them and be kind to them.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well said bro capcrunch. That's really it in a nutshell. But no lah, I'm no elder statesman. Just some AH who's hung around these characters for a while.
Frankly their behaviour towards local customers can be condescending especially those who are better looking and have regular customers. But the majority are decent enough.
They're all here to make a buck in the short time that they have here. A lot of them earn the bulk of their money only 6 or max 7 months in a year due to visa problems.
Another way the newbie can take a look without going in is to have a meal at the little Thai restaurant next to Club Romeo at around 8.30pm.
Read my blog this week I'll do an update on how to handle these lovely ladies.
Cheers all!

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 05-08-2010, 07:41 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

dickrick, your having hung around them for a while is precisely what makes you the elder statesman here Hard to find anyone else with such a keen interest in them coupled with a desire to share like yours. I believe I represent everyone here in expressing my gratitude!

(for the great new blog post, as well as all that came before. Looking forward to the next one!)
Old 05-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bonkie47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

newbie here.bro capcrunch and dickrick are right about one thing and that is to treat them like ladies cause thats who they want to feel like. i've been around these ladies for quite sometime now but never got to post here. this is my first post. anyway do include me if you guys are heading down to OT anytime soon.cheers

bonkie
Old 08-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Capcrunch and I went for drinks last night first to Romeo's and then briefly to Crazy Horse, and the former was really jumping with a lot of customers and talent. An interesting change seems to be taking place according to one of the ladies...we had talked about the increasing number of post-ops, and the fewer pre-ops in earlier articles. Now there are an increasing number of real girls frequenting Romeos, and they are quick to tell you they are real, and not try to pass themselves off as post-ops to make a sale. Probably just another phase of human life, and this time next year we will see something different. Be interesting to get bro Dickrick's take on this, as Cap and i view him as the god of all things OT. Great blog btw Dickrick.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, regarding bro stinger 1's post. It must be remembered that the group of people that work out of Romeos are a very close knit bunch which is divided into small cliques of usually four. They are are extremely defensive about their "territory". If for example, any ladyboy is assaulted, the entire bunch, good friend or not, will rally around and help.
The situation in Club Romeo is such that even the local ladyboys dare not intrude into their territory. So on that score trust me, they are all ladyboys. A girl would probably last 5 minutes.
It must also be remembered, that the latest operation (last 2 years) is done so finely that you cannot distinguish between the real pussy and the fake one. In fact one particular post-op surgeon in Bangkok is claimed to be the best in the world. I heard some can even imitate pre-cum from the pussy.
Furthermore, I was there on 2 occasions last few days. I did not see any girls.
Provide me with the name of the "girls" and I will confirm 100% the situation.

Old 08-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Dickrick it was actually Jeen who told us about the 4 being females. There has been a petite looker (usually wears a white with black stripe mini) there for several weeks who we all thought was an incredible post-op, but Jeen said no, she was actually a female. There were a few brand new arrivals in there that she said were female, one of which was confirmed personally by Capcrunch when he asked one if pre or post. Can only go by what we heard. I have noticed the cliques you mentioned, and that was where we noticed the girls had hung together initially.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Samster

I actually get a little confused by them. Can't believe that's happening as I would've thought we'd be wiser by now!

Some of them who've claimed to be girls, I've counterchecked all the signs. Small hands/wrists/shoulders, no apple, but damn their voices still sound a little rough. So I get befuddled, shrug my shoulders and say whatever.

At the end of the day, who cares? To me, a post-op and a girl are no different, I'd take her if she was a lovely sweetie who'd munch on me Really prefer pre-ops most of the time though.

Speaking of which, Stinger1, PRata Man and my reputations seemed to have preceded us most of the time. Whenever we go in to Romeo's, the post-ops just know to avoid us, knowing they're not getting any business from us. Pity! Some of them are so pretty I would really consider making an exception for them. After all, I do like the occasional GG too, and as I said above, post-op, GG - no diff to me.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

Spot on Capcrunch...I like them all as they are all beautiful ladies...period. Bottom line it really doesn't matter so much the plumbing as long as no one gets hurt, and everyone has a good time, and everyone did seem to be having that last night! Cheers!
Old 09-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

Ok guys situation is, Jeen is a pre-op and street smart. If she knows you guys don't like ladies and like ladyboys, anybody else outside of her clique is a lady!
It's nothing personal, it's business - to her and her friends.
Also if it's the same petite one who looks 100% like a girl, small hands etc....she's not. She's been there for about three maybe four years now.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1