The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
JOKER66666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Learn Thai language

Most of Thai ladies can only speak limited English, maybe it’s better to learn some Thai to increase the experience? Any bro tried?
Old 31-01-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Learn Thai language

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER66666 View Post
Most of Thai ladies can only speak limited English, maybe it’s better to learn some Thai to increase the experience? Any bro tried?
Thai language not easy to learn unless you stay there long term. Just go to places where the Thai girls can speak some english
Old 31-01-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It helps if u can speak Thai. I don't like silent sessions, being able to speak their language gives me more variety of girls to choose from. The girls become more engaging with u as well.
Old 31-01-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Hahaha.. I never really learned it officially or go school. Just pick up from listening then trying. Listening to Thai songs with translation or Thai shows with subs also helped me understand and pick up key words. Key thing is to TRY. Just force yourself to understand and reply in Thai when spoken to.

Not saying I can fluently speak or understand everything but enough to get by normal convo with FL, ML, also fun to interact with pretty and hot girls in the club.

But the best part about being able to speak some Thai is shopping! Sometimes the shopkeeper will open with "Farang" pricing, but if I then reply/speak in Thai they give discounts thereafter. Restaurant aunties will sometimes throw in some free dish also, if I flirt enough lol.
Old 01-02-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sammerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa recently i've been inspired to learn Thai too (more than just the basic greetings/phrases). There's an angmoh Youtuber who speaks fluent Thai - channel is Thai Talk with Paddy - and it's really motivated me that it's possible. With a lot of effort of course.

Thought of taking lessons but $$$ concerns so i'm just learning from Youtube for now.
Old 01-02-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
Hahaha.. I never really learned it officially or go school. Just pick up from listening then trying. Listening to Thai songs with translation or Thai shows with subs also helped me understand and pick up key words. Key thing is to TRY. Just force yourself to understand and reply in Thai when spoken to.

Not saying I can fluently speak or understand everything but enough to get by normal convo with FL, ML, also fun to interact with pretty and hot girls in the club.

But the best part about being able to speak some Thai is shopping! Sometimes the shopkeeper will open with "Farang" pricing, but if I then reply/speak in Thai they give discounts thereafter. Restaurant aunties will sometimes throw in some free dish also, if I flirt enough lol.
Do you care about Thai alphabet and writings or only the pronunciation? I find the most difficult part for a beginner is to remember their alphabets..
Old 01-02-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Also I’m quite impressed by their English and even Mandarin…. Most of those FLs may not be well educated, but they can really do some chitchat, though it’s their job. Hope after some time my Thai can be better than their English lol
Old 01-02-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammerr View Post
Wa recently i've been inspired to learn Thai too (more than just the basic greetings/phrases). There's an angmoh Youtuber who speaks fluent Thai - channel is Thai Talk with Paddy - and it's really motivated me that it's possible. With a lot of effort of course.

Thought of taking lessons but $$$ concerns so i'm just learning from Youtube for now.
Can learn for free using skillsfuture, you can try it
Old 01-02-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Do you care about Thai alphabet and writings or only the pronunciation? I find the most difficult part for a beginner is to remember their alphabets..
I cant read Thai for nuts hahaha.. only conversational.. my ex gfs told me I have the comprehension of a 6 year old.. hahaha.. good enough to get by. But yes, pronunciation is hard but the alphabets are another level. Wanting to go get official lessons too as posting to Thailand office is on the horizon..
Old 02-02-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
remembering alphabets is quite ok, what i dont understand is how the words are formed. its so confusing
Old 02-02-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
remembering alphabets is quite ok, what i dont understand is how the words are formed. its so confusing
Words should be easier than Chinese lol
Old 02-02-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Learning thai is honestly not too difficult, especially if you are Chinese and can speak Mandarin...
because you understand the 'tone differences'. Also, sentence structure is pretty similar in most cases.
Don't ever try to direct translate the sentence structure from English. Its 99% wrong lol.
I've had great success communicating with the locals that way at the beginning.
Once you speak the language, a lot more opportunities open up to you in ways you couldn't imagine...

Maybe first thing for u to learn is to ask questions.

Who What When Where Why How

5 senses See Hear Touch Smell Taste

One of the most confusing things to learn at the start is 'you' and 'i / me'..
because words like 'Rao' can be used to mean We, You or I.
Then there's the official 'Chan / Ter' which honestly is rarely used by locals...

Good, Bad, So-So, Hard, Soft, Strong, Weak, new, old, most, least etc..
are important to pick up as these words you will use quite frequently.

Common words of everyday objects and places
Toilet, Restaurant, Different types of Shops... Bowl, Chopstick, fork/spoon etc.

followed by expressions like feelings, happy sad angry etc.

then you follow that with conjunctions like And, Then, For, So, Therefore, etc.

After learning all this, you should be able to easily construct simple sentences

Also, if you are a beginner, don't bother learning any of the 'rude' words. Thais are generally very understanding, especially once they learn you are a foreigner.
But it still gives off a negative vibe and sounds crude if you try too hard.
Kind of like how we find it 'entertaining' when thai girls who work in clubs in SG
say words like 'CB', 'KNN' etc. But we don't necessarily like it
Old 02-02-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
It helps if u can speak Thai. I don't like silent sessions, being able to speak their language gives me more variety of girls to choose from. The girls become more engaging with u as well.
Same for me, i don't like being unable to communicate...
Similar to how we expect foreigners who come to SG to speak English,
its rude to expect thais to speak our language when we are there

Locals really appreciate when we take the effort to learn, and 90% are willing
to put in effort and time and go out of their way to teach when they see our sincerity.

Also, while bed language is universal, prior communication helps enhance the experience tremendously for me hahaha
Old 02-02-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post

to put in effort and time and go out of their way to teach when they see our sincerity.

Also, while bed language is universal, prior communication helps enhance the experience tremendously for me hahaha
wow, language expert! Can you pronounce this thing “ร” or just “r”? When I hear it first time I thought WTF haha
Old 02-02-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post

Next time when I find LT or overnight I will let them teach me Thai lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1