The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Landlady

nice story TS, hope there will be much more.
Old 13-11-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Holiday Activities - Susan’s Night (Final)

I continued my rhythmic thrusts into Susan, all the while making sure that this magnificent lady of mine was enjoying it to the fullest. Not too rough and hurried, not too slow, but juuuust nice! I felt Susan’s hands roam around to caress my body - starting from my arms (placed on the bed to prop myself up) up to my neck, then downward along my back, then buttocks (with some squeezes) and then back up again (repeated several times).

Me: Come, baby.... come ride me again?

I pulled out slowly as I said that, and started to lay down beside her, positioning myself for her to mount me. She smiled an eager smile and climbed on top me to continue our passionate love-making. I had never felt so at ease and confident as compared to that particular moment. All my previous sessions with Susan had a certain level of nervousness or anxiousness, albeit often at a minimal level. But this time, maybe because we were in the privacy of this hotel suite many many miles away from home, there was zero feeling of stress. And add to that the fact that I was so fully erect, and so far away from cumming, that I was truly enjoying the moment to the fullest!

Susan’s moans were totally unrestrained while she was on top of me - I guess it’s because we weren’t afraid anyone would hear us; unlike back home where we were worried the neighbour might hear us even when Uncle wasn’t home. In fact, I suspect that perhaps Susan purposely wanted her moans to be heard by Irene, like some sort of animal mating call, to mark her territory! Yes, she had shared me with Irene before, but I guess (and hoped) that in her heart, I was hers and hers alone, after all.

After she was on top of me for quite a while (and I felt that I could still go on for a while), I wanted to try something new. It was this position where both of us are lying on our sides, with me behind her, entering her from behind. It took me a moment to convey to Susan what I had in mind, and place her in the proper position (body laying on her side but propped up on one elbow, and one leg held up to allow access). It also took me several tries and repositioning to finally enter her again from this new angle. It was kind of awkward at first, and I needed some time to find my rhythm. But when I did, the moaning started again and both of us were enjoying the new sex position.

Susan: Honey, you uh... uh... never fail to surprise me!!

Me: Oh really?

Susan: Yes! ....oh uh... I have never tried this position before... uh... in my life!!

Me: Really? Oh.... uh uh... how can that be?

Susan: It’s.... ah... true...

Me: Well, do you.... uh ah... like it?

Susan didn’t answer coz she was busy moaning, and simply nodded. That new position and Susan’s approval of it renewed my sexual energy; I felt like I could keep fucking her for hours!

Soon, I could sense that Susan’s right leg (which was held up) was getting tired, and need to be straightened to prevent a possible cramp. So, I let her ease her leg down (while still keeping myself inside her) until it was almost straight and let her lie prone on the bed (with her upper body propped up on both elbows). I kept my body and pelvic area tightly smushed against her while we made the transition, and continued to pound her from behind (and on top). Basically, we looked like two giant frogs trying to mate.

Susan: Oh baby baby ah ah... I am loving... ah... this!! You are so amazing!!

This time, I just kept silent and continued to pound her from this new position. The feeling was more intense than I expected, and less tiring for the both of us than the previous position! Susan eventually relaxed her elbows and dropped her head on the bed, resulting in muffled moans from her. I knew it was time to give it the final push; I slowed down gradually and exited Susan.

Me: Turn around for me, honey... I am going to fuck you hard now!

Susan did as I asked, albeit slowly and a bit puzzled. Before she could say anything, I had already lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulder.

Me: Are you ready for this, baby?

Susan just smiled weakly and nodded, and she was trying to catch her breath. Just before I entered her one again, I bent down and gave two hungry suckles on her breasts, one for each side. There was a sudden shriek of ecstasy from Susan, closely followed by louder moans when I entered her again. For this final round, I really gave it to her - my thrusts went from the tip of my penis all the way down as deep as I could, each accompanied by the loud slapping sound as our groins collided. Susan’s moans turned to those of very high pitched, almost screaming with every thrust. There were even several times when I had to re-enter her as I had slipped out trying to gain maximum distance for the next thrust, and at a faster rate! All these things all came together to make the finale come closer and closer and I could feel it already. Just one more thing to add:

Me: Baby... uh uh... I want to cum inside you... I want to... cum now!

Susan looked at me, eyes wide, trying to make sense of my words, and when she did, she nodded anxiously!

Susan: Cum baby... please...cum inside me now!!

I grabbed onto her lovely big breasts for the final few thrusts, before I climaxed inside of Susan, allowing each ejaculating spasm to take place deep within her. My guttural moans mixed together with Susan’s high-pitched ones filled the room with a deafening post-coital orchaestra, and with the last of my ejaculate released inside Susan, I slumped over in a sweet embrace with her.
Old 13-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
HybridCar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy sex session!! More please
Old 13-11-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

nice update
any action with irene
Old 14-11-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 14-11-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
nice update
any action with irene
Thank you for your support. More on Irene cumming soon.
Old 14-11-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Plumberrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brrrrravo... after a long disappearance.. now i jerking off to ur story again...
Old 14-11-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 14-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
jsvc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's a fantastic story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 14-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
fotard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a beautiful thread. thank you for sharing. please keep up the good effort.
Old 14-11-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
orchidstra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to the writer, hope to read more.
Old 15-11-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 15-11-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 15-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, it's really nice.
Old 15-11-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Holiday Activities - Day 2

It was a totally dreamless sleep, and when I woke up, I could hardly peel my eyes open. It wasn’t too bright outside yet; I could only see a deep blue light coming in from the slit between the curtains. Good - I liked waking up early; it felt like the days are much longer when I woke early. I wondered if Susan was awake already; I lifted my heavy head and turned to look (I was lying prone on the bed) - she was still asleep just beside me. Oh, and nice, I think this was the first time she slept in the nude with me! Guess she was just too bushed last night to even put her nightie on! Better not wake my sleeping beauty, and let her sleep in - it is a holiday after all!! But my mouth was dry as hell...

I sneaked out of bed as slowly and silently as I could - yes, success! - and glanced back to enjoy the view of Susan sprawled on the bed. She was asleep in a semi-sideways position and the blanket was only pulled up to just below her bust. Ah... I never thought I’d get to witness such a beautiful scene! I then made my way out of the room, without even putting anything on - I figured (1) it would be too noisy to rummage around looking for my clothes, (2) Irene should still not be up this early, and (3) it should not be a problem even if I did bumped into her naked!

The hall was a little brighter, as the curtains were not drawn, but still empty so I made my way to the kitchen confidently after closing the master bedroom door (quietly) behind me. It took me a few seconds to figure out where the kitchenette was at, but it was heaven once the ice-cold water reached into my mouth and down my throat. I gulped it down to satisfy the terrible thirst I had. When I finally put the glass down, I hesitated on what I should do next. Should I head back into the bedroom, but at the risk of waking my Susan, or should I just hang out in the living room, and possibly give Irene an early morning surprise? I decided to do neither - I headed to the common bathroom to take a shower instead (since I didn’t really had a chance to clean myself last night; soaking in the tub with Susan didn’t count!).

I didn’t spend too long a time in the shower, although the warm water felt really good and woke me up a little more. I toweled myself off, and wrapped it around my waist before making my way out; at least now I wasn’t walking around all naked! But before I could exit the bathroom, guess who was there just outside standing with her arms crossed? Who else but the slim and scantily-clad Irene...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1