The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Humping pillows

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda93 View Post
That has always been how I like to masturbate XDDD
It doesn’t look as sexy as it is in the gifs though
haha..yes, so true!
Old 22-10-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimBoonTai View Post
I guess most people started with a pillow
Pillows and bolsters make economical sense.

Riding a horse bare back may get you aroused.
But the cost is not cheap.
Old 22-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

a hard bolster makes it all the more fun! or try doing it when someone's sleeping next to you on the bed!
Old 22-10-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
a hard bolster makes it all the more fun! or try doing it when someone's sleeping next to you on the bed!
I always sleep hugging my bolster.

Thank you
Old 23-10-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post

Just want to check if girls hump their pillows to orgasm?

Damn sexy to see a girl hump their pillow and i love to smell the pillow of my partner she wrapped it with her legs to sleep. Even though she don’t hump it I can smell her pussy and faint urine smell and it’s a huge turn on for me.

If girls hump their pillows like the GIF, I would love to sniff their pillow!!
Wow. Never thought someone will ask this. My ex gf always hump her bolster.
When we first started dating, we always talk in the phone and she will feel horny and I will dirty talk her and she will satisfy herself by humping her bolster.

I thought it was weird as all others girls I have been will usually rub themselves but not this gal. She always use her bolster as toy to satisfy herself.

Once we started fucking, after I have cum, sometimes she will feel horny and she will hump my leg like her bolster and satisfied herself. I guess humping bolster or my leg is the same to her.
Old 28-10-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
That's right, especially if a female relative is sharing the same bed
Old 29-10-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Bolster was called Dutch Wife for a reason
Old 29-10-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda93 View Post
That has always been how I like to masturbate XDDD
It doesn’t look as sexy as it is in the gifs though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletlove View Post
Oh wow. This really reminds me of how I started masturbating! Didn’t know much then, just knew it felt so good. Sometimes when I’m riding my partner I’m reminded of how the good ol’ pillow felt on my clit
Quote:
haha..yes, so true!
Thanks to these 3 babes for sharing how they masturbate ...dinno tat that's the way you girls masturbate like doing a cowgirl on yr man during sex ..but won't the pillow or bolster used..be wet and stained with your pussy juices ?? ...in fact din even know that girls like guys hv such strong sexual urges n masturbate too

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-10-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Haha my gf humps on my legs as well before she realised that humping on my rock hard dick is more shiok and never stop doing that since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks to these 3 babes for sharing how they masturbate ...dinno tat that's the way you girls masturbate like doing a cowgirl on yr man during sex ..but won't the pillow or bolster used..be wet and stained with your pussy juices ?? ...in fact din even know that girls like guys hv such strong sexual urges n masturbate too
Old 29-10-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Humping pillows

Quote:
we are humans too you know!
Old 29-10-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to lick that fresh cum on the pillow/bolster or the panty clean.

sometimes like all the bros here, I wish to meet a SYT with such strong urges to fuck. It takes 2 hands to clap. If only 1 party has the strong urge, it will not be pleasurable. The other party will only be a stale fish.

Thanks TS for all the sexual gifs.
Old 29-10-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post
Wow. Never thought someone will ask this. My ex gf always hump her bolster.
When we first started dating, we always talk in the phone and she will feel horny and I will dirty talk her and she will satisfy herself by humping her bolster.

I thought it was weird as all others girls I have been will usually rub themselves but not this gal. She always use her bolster as toy to satisfy herself.

Once we started fucking, after I have cum, sometimes she will feel horny and she will hump my leg like her bolster and satisfied herself. I guess humping bolster or my leg is the same to her.
like what the other bros mentioned.
we all have our needs.
male and female alike.
females like to have something inside their pussy to make their body feel wholly while males want their penises wrapped with something.
fucking each other's brain out by mating is the best.
since we cannot make love all the time, our bolster is our best comfort.

in short, we just want something down there to fill our void.
Old 29-10-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
sometimes I wondered how fresh pussy juice taste like.

and if the bolster is stained with a lot of pussy juice for sometime, how does it smells like? Fishy, pungent, or really feminine bodily scent smell that will attract horny males?

Any ladies have any comments on these, especially the 2nd question?
Old 29-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletlove View Post
Oh wow. This really reminds me of how I started masturbating! Didn’t know much then, just knew it felt so good. Sometimes when I’m riding my partner I’m reminded of how the good ol’ pillow felt on my clit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
For the guys I think it’s the same . God knows how many times I tried to hump my bolster during my school days.
Don't know why the bolster felt so much better than an onahole.
An onahole gives me pleasure only on the P.
Got a great feeling with something wrapping my legs.
Felt like a woman's legs entangling mine.
which is why my bolster is always smelly.
Old 30-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Haha my gf humps on my legs as well before she realised that humping on my rock hard dick is more shiok and never stop doing that since.
Wat a surprise discovery for her ...but she shd hv known better...better late than never

Quote:
we are humans too you know!
Yes, tats true...but never tot tat girls' sexual urges can be that strong as guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
I want to lick that fresh cum on the pillow/bolster or the panty clean.

sometimes like all the bros here, I wish to meet a SYT with such strong urges to fuck. It takes 2 hands to clap. If only 1 party has the strong urge, it will not be pleasurable. The other party will only be a stale fish.
Looks so tempting for u to do tat eh ?..but few r there with such strong sexual urges...yes, believe so, both parties must actively participate in sex, if not it would not be enjoyable for either of them

Quote:
sometimes I wondered how fresh pussy juice taste like.

and if the bolster is stained with a lot of pussy juice for sometime, how does it smells like? Fishy, pungent, or really feminine bodily scent smell that will attract horny males?

Any ladies have any comments on these, especially the 2nd question?
Taste then u will know...haha...those r the smells u will likely get as u mentioned depending on which girl...yes, maybe the 3 babes can help with their views n experiences on tis

Quote:
Don't know why the bolster felt so much better than an onahole.
An onahole gives me pleasure only on the P.
Got a great feeling with something wrapping my legs.
Felt like a woman's legs entangling mine.
which is why my bolster is always smelly.
softer, more comfortable ??...In tat case, got to wash yr pillow daily bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1