The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=701318

Anyone tried her before? Really got AR? Now hard to find with AR...long time ago got yang yang which is quite good...but now can't find her
Old 29-09-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
Full nude. Roaming 5g. My fail safe option.
does she allow french kissing and fingering?
Old 29-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jincolian is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried LTD's Feel, Natalie or Cherry ah? Trying to find MR but quite difficult leh... Kamxia kamxia
Old 29-09-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

After trying a few FLs, i more or less conclude that the overall experience offered by MLs (in general) are more worth the $$. FLs really just go through the motion and practically zero GFE, and rarely will stay through the 1 hour. Shower, fast foreplay, bonk, shoot, shower and get lost. It's no wonder that MLs can have a fair share of the market even if they don't offer Fuck job (off menu don't count la). Shall just stick to MLs from now on.
Old 29-09-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jincolian View Post
Anyone tried LTD's Feel, Natalie or Cherry ah? Trying to find MR but quite difficult leh... Kamxia kamxia
Never tried Natalie or Cherry. But Cherry is quite AP in the FL scene, works in spa though. So her pure ML services is not her main bread and butter.

Feel is a failsafe choice. Visited her many times in the past, service standard always very consistent. At $100 she is worth every dollar bro. She smokes though, so if cigarette smell is deal breaker then you think twice.
Old 29-09-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
How many times can u change? Even for new numbers with no reviews by any MLs b4 they also tracking and won’t accept esp if they are not desperate for booking

Anyway my point is not to say cannot write honest reviews or feedback to them, but unless it’s really that bad until I see a need to write negative FRs, generally I’ll cut them some slack even with avg services as there are always hits n misses. If I see a need to help her improve, I’ll definitely let her know as well but not in a negative way.
Agree totally bro. Keep changing number also tedious la. End of the day unless it's those last minute aeroplane and radio silence or really bad attitude services, close one eye and move on is the better choice. You get to continue use the same "established" number to book girls and no bad FR means less likely will kena blacklist and have trouble booking other girls next time.
Old 29-09-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
After trying a few FLs, i more or less conclude that the overall experience offered by MLs (in general) are more worth the $$. FLs really just go through the motion and practically zero GFE, and rarely will stay through the 1 hour. Shower, fast foreplay, bonk, shoot, shower and get lost. It's no wonder that MLs can have a fair share of the market even if they don't offer Fuck job (off menu don't count la). Shall just stick to MLs from now on.
if wan FLs, go geylang or go for Thai/Viets will generally have a better experience.

if still prefer PRC, can nego for 2 shots earlier for like a bit more like (70-90mins), this way will get to stay throughout the 1 hour, but of course experience may still not be as good.
Old 29-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Heard Quinny is back at her old Attas condo? Anyone visited?
Old 29-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
does she allow french kissing and fingering?
I do not know. Maybe it depends. Maybe u get it maybe u dont.

I go back to her bcos her massage is kinda good and when i am in the area. She will wechat me to chat with me once in awhile.

Is your next question gonna be where she come from? What is her vital stats? Does she speak english? Does she speak chinese?

Why dont u just sms her to find out?
Old 29-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scn900 View Post
Bro can share long Nu contact , thanks
Long nu uses to be hard to find as she only list in w*lves. Now she list in SLG liao, still need pple to spoonfeed u?
Old 29-09-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Visited 安心 cause I think I kena blacklist by Donna with no response after my complaint due to her previous on demand code red.

Looks is just like her pics on her advert on sglonelyguy and woof.
She is more of the 耐看 type than the drop dead gorgeous ones due to her open pores on her nose haha...

Service is decent, prob wouldnt feel short changed although her mannerism is very professional which also meant lack of gfe. Her tone of talking is very cool as well, not the teh type which makes it a big contrast when she starts her pretty sensual cat bath after a decent but quick massage that worked out some knots in my muscles.

Capped me and proceeded to cbj, her roaming is 3g. Grabbing of butt is allowed as long your hands dont go below her panties. Ask her to uncap and proceed with hj. Shower is alone before and after. All in all, a decent experience. Interstingly, she was coaching a fellow ml on wechat telling her that usage of phone and shortchange of time is taboo. Haha, at least someone is upkeeping service standard for us chiongsters.

Might RTM but she will only be around for another 2 mths
Old 29-09-2018, 11:29 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
I do not know. Maybe it depends. Maybe u get it maybe u dont.

I go back to her bcos her massage is kinda good and when i am in the area. She will wechat me to chat with me once in awhile.

Is your next question gonna be where she come from? What is her vital stats? Does she speak english? Does she speak chinese?

Why dont u just sms her to find out?
LOL your reply is damm funny. Maybe he msg the ML and ask too much questions and she ignore him

Just go find a ML and HJ nia right??

Why so many samsters need to fact find so much criteria until like a wife hunt meh

No good just move on lor

People say good just try lor

Okt say superb good then come this thread and read read for some info lor

Its just one massage session only

Not a lifetime commitment.

Try liao good then post FR here

Try liao no good also post FR here

Because a lot of us also try n hit super a lot of landmines before one.

Dio landmines and we share to warn others and no RTM lor

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-09-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikkimaru View Post
Annie - SLG or LTD
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/
https://ltdsg.com/annie/

A real SYT although not VERY experienced, but always ask for feedback or how other MLs work, so she is willing to improve herself which is good.
Massage was decent, the highlight was her fake love making skills, her on top in cow girl with her hands grabbing your prick behind her butt makes it quite a sight. Had to initiate to change position or stroke myself to prevent firing off too early.. hahahah. She’s still green and straight forward, so if you like cute pretty SYTs like that, she’s your cup of tea.
Looks quite close to photos, her nips are a little flabby, and body just on the right size without being labelled as chubby, maybe if she up 1 dress size then you can say meaty.
Her accent is very acceptable as it’s quite close to how we speak since she come from south china, definitely not those thick accent that is sometimes hard to decipher
Do tell her what you want/like so she could learn what men likes, she seems game to be in this field for some time. as someone mentioned, her cousin was also in this field before (who also provides fake love making service)
Place was abit hard to get to as it is away from main road, approximate 5 mins walk from bus stop, 15 mins from station. And you might wonder if u are on the right direction, so need to check out google maps to plan how to get to the nearby bus stop or building and walk from there, cheers
Made a booking after reading this
What the bro said is true
Very eager to please; was chatty non stop
She didn’t put on makeup so looked different
RTM: maybe not, a little over zealous for me but GFE is like 11/10
Old 30-09-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
It's mutual dependent bro. They need our support to survive and we need them to quench our thirsts & release our loads.

The less popular ones will need us more so we hv the upper hands. The more popular ones especially the APs, honestly speaking, they dun even hv to look at us directly, they glimpse at us for a split second is considered gv us face liao.

It doesn't pay to engage the service of an AP coz we are at her mercy, trust me, it's always the case..
I know some ang pais even got bros to run errands for them, e.g. buy food, top up sim card, remit money etc.
Old 30-09-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
I know some ang pais even got bros to run errands for them, e.g. buy food, top up sim card, remit money etc.
Yeah, and these bros are more than happy & honoured to have the privilege to run errands for them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1