The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 24-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bubblebee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Orchard Towers

This is my FR:

Was at orchard during a weekday and I have 2 hour before I met up wif my friend so I decided to go and have a "massage" at OT. I didn't had much research before I decide on the MP I wanna go and there was quite a number of choice for me. The 1st few lvl was quite scary for me as they were outside trying to pull me in. In the end I went in to 1 of the top few lvl shop as there weren't much ppl outside pulling customers and it seems less scarier than the others. Went in and found out they r PRC(which I prefer more than thai and others and look much better) and were bz inside and they come out to serve me in a short time.

Due to the lack of time, I decided to take the 30min package and I choose 1 which I prefer (frm body onli). She then lead me to other shop which was located at the same lvl but at a more isolated location of the building.

After gng in and taking off my clothes, she started her massage. After 5min, she go straight into business and ask me which 1 I prefer, the price she offer was freaking high initially and I manage to lower it to $100 for a BJ which is still v high after looking at the FR of some senior here.

Her service was quite gd initially but started to switch frm BJ to HJ(after 10min) as she said she was tired so I said ok. After like 20min of continuous HJ, she as me to dyi as the time is up. I repeat again, this is my 1st time trying this kinda service and I was like lol... Ok.. I diy lor.. Wad else can I say? However when I was diy, she still give my brother some tickling and stuff which I somehow felt great and manage to give it out after few min.

After the whole event, she cleaned me up and I gave her the $$ and left.

Name : nt sure the name
Look : 6/10 (I'm v strict on face)
Body : 8/10
Boob : more than D (white)
HJ : 5.5/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : Didn't try
Massage : 6/10
GFE : 6/10
Overall : 6/10 (Good service, not a time watcher)
Damage : 50 + 100 (Massage + HJ) (was my 1st time to this kinda place and I didn't have much research before I go as this was a last min thingy)
RTF : maybe?? If I'm able to find better and cheaper 1 I might nt go bck...
Old 24-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblebee View Post
This is my FR:

Was at orchard during a weekday and I have 2 hour before I met up wif my friend so I decided to go and have a "massage" at OT. I didn't had much research before I decide on the MP I wanna go and there was quite a number of choice for me. The 1st few lvl was quite scary for me as they were outside trying to pull me in. In the end I went in to 1 of the top few lvl shop as there weren't much ppl outside pulling customers and it seems less scarier than the others. Went in and found out they r PRC(which I prefer more than thai and others and look much better) and were bz inside and they come out to serve me in a short time.

Due to the lack of time, I decided to take the 30min package and I choose 1 which I prefer (frm body onli). She then lead me to other shop which was located at the same lvl but at a more isolated location of the building.

After gng in and taking off my clothes, she started her massage. After 5min, she go straight into business and ask me which 1 I prefer, the price she offer was freaking high initially and I manage to lower it to $100 for a BJ which is still v high after looking at the FR of some senior here.

Her service was quite gd initially but started to switch frm BJ to HJ(after 10min) as she said she was tired so I said ok. After like 20min of continuous HJ, she as me to dyi as the time is up. I repeat again, this is my 1st time trying this kinda service and I was like lol... Ok.. I diy lor.. Wad else can I say? However when I was diy, she still give my brother some tickling and stuff which I somehow felt great and manage to give it out after few min.

After the whole event, she cleaned me up and I gave her the $$ and left.

Name : nt sure the name
Look : 6/10 (I'm v strict on face)
Body : 8/10
Boob : more than D (white)
HJ : 5.5/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : Didn't try
Massage : 6/10
GFE : 6/10
Overall : 6/10 (Good service, not a time watcher)
Damage : 50 + 100 (Massage + HJ) (was my 1st time to this kinda place and I didn't have much research before I go as this was a last min thingy)
RTF : maybe?? If I'm able to find better and cheaper 1 I might nt go bck...
Bubblebee I hope the brothers here zap you to negative

Last round you repost a previous FR Post 42 by Bro wonderz - cut and paste as if its your own.

If you really go to OT you will know joanne was caught

Now you repost another report #138, 139 by dreamingboy91

http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=139

Get a life or spend some money actually go to the field and stop reposting others FR
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 24-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
FrankWhite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFrankWhite deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody ever try Thai Floating Market? I believe it's on the 4th floor... been getting sms from some girl who works there inviting me to come try some Thai!
Old 24-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bubblebee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was in town roaming around and have a few hours to burn before the next appointment, so decided to have a walk at OT since nearby. B1 and Level 1 are mainly foot massage parlours so decide to roam the upper floors. On level 2 saw 2 joints but nothing caught my fancy. Roam up to level 3 and majority are PRC MILFs. Almost ready to give up when I spot a relatively young and sweet looking gal entering a joint near the exit of the carpark. She saw me staring and asked me over. Ask her how much for massage and she reply $40 since I’m local. Ask me if I want to shower, I say yes and she brought me to another joint on level 4.

Name: Jxxxxx
Nationality: Vietnamese
Looks: 7.5 (Sweet looking with dimples)
Body: 7 (Quite small in size. Tits should be B cup and have firm butt)
BBBJ: 7.5 (She really can blow. Alternate between fast & furious sucking and slow licks on the head. Think she will allows CIM)
FJ: 7 (Started off with her on top but after a while, she requested to change. She moans very loudly, maybe due to the fact that there is no one else in the 4th floor joint. Although she is quite small in built, she can really take hard banging)
Massage: Super piano type
RTF: Yes
Damage: $180 include massage (Told her that’s all I have left)
Old 28-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblebee View Post
Was in town roaming around and have a few hours to burn before the next appointment, so decided to have a walk at OT since nearby. B1 and Level 1 are mainly foot massage parlours so decide to roam the upper floors. On level 2 saw 2 joints but nothing caught my fancy.
FR copied from wonderz dtd 03-10-2011 Post #19 found here.

bubblebee is a cunty clone. He's trying to ruin this forum with rubbish spam and copied/fake FRs. Please don't give him ANY contacts or share anything with him or he will ruin your MP.

Please see my signature for a list of his other clones.
Old 28-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mrvui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much damage for the girls in pub at orchard tower? For Thai or pinoy...
Old 29-03-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
almightyfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bubblebee bro is irritating..lolx
Old 11-04-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Just did window shopping there..like getting more lao chai leh . Not much happening...zzz quiet liao. I went during afternoon like around 1-2 pm. recommended by 1 of the bro here . So so..nothing special !
Old 11-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

AV veri siao on about raiding OT recently. many ladies all leave coz getting unsafe.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
avatar9021 is Cool - loads of Potential

all the shops closed down liao?? haven been there for a month. I hope my favourite still there.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeX View Post
hahahhaa
lame

Hot sia !!
Old 03-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ivan1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have many experience at OT. Many even do 69, CIM, Capless BJ, Cum on pussy. Shiok.
Old 15-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
maradona10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Roaming around level 3 and spotted a hot MILF waving at me

Name: Never ask
Nationality: China
Looks: 7.0 (MILF)
Body: 8 (Hour glass, no fats)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 8 (Moaning very loud)
Massage: piano
Damage: $80 inclusive of entrance (worth evey single cent)!!!
Old 15-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maradona10 View Post
Roaming around level 3 and spotted a hot MILF waving at me

Name: Never ask
Nationality: China
Looks: 7.0 (MILF)
Body: 8 (Hour glass, no fats)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 8 (Moaning very loud)
Massage: piano
Damage: $80 inclusive of entrance (worth evey single cent)!!!
wow bro if entrance $35-55 you screw her for $25-45?

Thats really cheap....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

went OT to recce last wk. seems like at least 2/5 of d massage shops have been closed. most significant ones were d ones in Lvl 3 (nearest to d escalator to L4) which the stretch of few shops were closed, while those opened had only 1 or 2 MILFs.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1