The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2013, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bangben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Best 24hr massage @ You Me Spa (Lavender) *CLEAN*

Introducing this MP to all fellow chiongster who really need a good non hanky panky massage. When to massage today and i dare to say it is one of the good and rare one. Lady boss will QC the staff every few months. She will train them if they massage wrongly. Highly recommend to all bros.

Below is my FR
Name: Never ask
Look: 6/10
Massage: 9/10 (Hit all the right acupuncture. Can feel the sore. Might have better MP out there so only rate 9.)
Rate: $50 per hour
Operating Hour: 24hr
Address: 288 Lavender Street 338804.

Note its clean spa. No special. Only for bros who enjoy good massage.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
KimJongUn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best 24hr massage @ You Me Spa (Lavender) *CLEAN*

Looks nice, will probably go soon
Old 05-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vinlys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So so only.. Maybe the good ones went home... All laoban stop qcing...
Old 09-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

the last time i went was 2 weeks ago, got one massuer freaking freaking talkative one.. i was there for 1 1/2 hr, she nv stopped talking and laughing.

however massage was relatively good compare to the rest that i frequent. except parking is a bitch there...
Old 18-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
msgman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to go to Jln Basar to buy some spare parts few days ago and felt tired. Was dark sky and thought to try a massage. There are many in that place and just randomly pick You Me for no reason.. Now I believe in fate

A PRC lady was in recep and she was friendly and had a chit chat. After registration she lead me to the room. It was my first time there and first impression was very good as the room was very spacious with nice attach. Since the rain has started just had a warm shower and changed for disposable underwear and wait for masseur while lying on my belly. I didn't see the face first as I just wanted to relax as I was really tired with walking from one shop to another looking for a bike part earlier.
The masseur started by covering my whole body first and pressing on it to warm up as usual. After few mins, she open the back and started massage. Started with shoulders to neck and then to centre. She really knows where to press harder and where to be soft. Really enjoyed around the neck region as most masseurs I tried just mess the neck area. She checked with me time to time and ask if the pressure is ok.
After the upper back she moved to lower back, pulled down the pant a bit to expose the butt a bit. Since this is a clean place I cannot expect anything but a good hard massage. Her hands are really skilled and she just nicely press the back so you will enjoy and not pain. I think she use her elbow (not sure fist) to massage the buttock area. Again she knows the sensitive areas and the best strength to apply. I was feeling very good already.
Once that was done, she wiped all the oil on back and covered me with towel. Open one leg and started from feet. She also knows how to give a good foot massage and when I asked she said she is learning foot massage too. No wonder. After good foot, and calf done, she wiped the oil again and started from knee to above. Usually this is a place I enjoy a lot and I tried to spread my legs a bit. But she noticed it and put back my leg.. Feel disappointed a bit. She slowly started to massage up and I felt some areas are more painful but once she is done, it was very relaxing. She bent my leg (like thai style) to streatch and after that she opened my leg a bit and started inner thigh. Oh boy, even though she did not go to very higher in my leg, I really enjoyed the moment. I thin it is just the total thing that made me enjoy from foot to calf, sides, stretching and finally a slow soft strokes on inner thigh... Wow, what a wonderful masseur. At this time I requested I want to another hour. It was raining outside anyway and I also enjoy the massage, so why not. She went to recep and started. Same continued on other leg on same way and I enjoyed a lot while on my belly. Before turn back, she started to press on the end of back, just above the butt and I don't know why, it made my leg pain disappear.
After clearing oil, she asked me to turn back and that is when I really sow her clearly. Nice lady, I think from Malaysia as I remember. So she asked hw is the massage so far and asked me to let her know if her strength is too much or not enough. After covering my body, she started with a mild head massage coming to face and then the chest. Wow she is not just good in one, but she even has a great skills on chest. First she does a hard massage and next she strokes very soft. She asked me if it is ok to massage the tummy and I had a meal few hours ago so nothing to worry. But to my surprise she didn't massage it first and went to the legs.
Lower legs with good cracking massage and from knee to upward with elbow. I was kind of scard that she will use her elbow on inner thigh, which once a massur did and next 10 days I couldn't walk. Anyway she only used that way for sides and top. For inner, she used more oil and soft strokes. Wow, you must enjoy and I cannot just say the feeling.
I was hard on too but because of the towels, it is not visible but I was bit scared as well as in case if she saw it, i will be embarrassed. Anyway she is really skilled enough to make sure I won't be embarrassed.. Finally she came to the tummy. Nice circular movements around the belly button, deep pressing at lower abdorman and sensitive massage made it really cool and worth every bit of the money spent. Mosha is included but I did not want as the raining outside will make it more cooler.

Name : Sharmaine
Looks : Good
Skills : 8.5/10 ( I will revise after trying again)
RTM : Oh yes

I think the deal is really good (mosha, candling/cupping, essential oil) for 100$ for 2 hours. Can pay by NETS.
For bros and sisters who are looking for really good decent massage with very good relaxing experience, I highly recommend her.
This place is 24Hr.

You Me Spa
288, Lavender Street,
S 338804
Tel. 6298 2129

Summary.. >> Very clean place, No hanky panky. Spacious room with attached bath. Great skills. I enjoyed a lot

Sorry for long writing. That's my way when I found some nice place as sharing is caring.
Old 15-03-2016, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!restlessDD is one of the Best!
Thanks bro for the FR.
Will visit when have the chance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgman View Post
Wanted to go to Jln Basar to buy some spare parts few days ago and felt tired. Was dark sky and thought to try a massage. There are many in that place and just randomly pick You Me for no reason.. Now I believe in fate

A PRC lady was in recep and she was friendly and had a chit chat. After registration she lead me to the room. It was my first time there and first impression was very good as the room was very spacious with nice attach. Since the rain has started just had a warm shower and changed for disposable underwear and wait for masseur while lying on my belly. I didn't see the face first as I just wanted to relax as I was really tired with walking from one shop to another looking for a bike part earlier.
The masseur started by covering my whole body first and pressing on it to warm up as usual. After few mins, she open the back and started massage. Started with shoulders to neck and then to centre. She really knows where to press harder and where to be soft. Really enjoyed around the neck region as most masseurs I tried just mess the neck area. She checked with me time to time and ask if the pressure is ok.
After the upper back she moved to lower back, pulled down the pant a bit to expose the butt a bit. Since this is a clean place I cannot expect anything but a good hard massage. Her hands are really skilled and she just nicely press the back so you will enjoy and not pain. I think she use her elbow (not sure fist) to massage the buttock area. Again she knows the sensitive areas and the best strength to apply. I was feeling very good already.
Once that was done, she wiped all the oil on back and covered me with towel. Open one leg and started from feet. She also knows how to give a good foot massage and when I asked she said she is learning foot massage too. No wonder. After good foot, and calf done, she wiped the oil again and started from knee to above. Usually this is a place I enjoy a lot and I tried to spread my legs a bit. But she noticed it and put back my leg.. Feel disappointed a bit. She slowly started to massage up and I felt some areas are more painful but once she is done, it was very relaxing. She bent my leg (like thai style) to streatch and after that she opened my leg a bit and started inner thigh. Oh boy, even though she did not go to very higher in my leg, I really enjoyed the moment. I thin it is just the total thing that made me enjoy from foot to calf, sides, stretching and finally a slow soft strokes on inner thigh... Wow, what a wonderful masseur. At this time I requested I want to another hour. It was raining outside anyway and I also enjoy the massage, so why not. She went to recep and started. Same continued on other leg on same way and I enjoyed a lot while on my belly. Before turn back, she started to press on the end of back, just above the butt and I don't know why, it made my leg pain disappear.
After clearing oil, she asked me to turn back and that is when I really sow her clearly. Nice lady, I think from Malaysia as I remember. So she asked hw is the massage so far and asked me to let her know if her strength is too much or not enough. After covering my body, she started with a mild head massage coming to face and then the chest. Wow she is not just good in one, but she even has a great skills on chest. First she does a hard massage and next she strokes very soft. She asked me if it is ok to massage the tummy and I had a meal few hours ago so nothing to worry. But to my surprise she didn't massage it first and went to the legs.
Lower legs with good cracking massage and from knee to upward with elbow. I was kind of scard that she will use her elbow on inner thigh, which once a massur did and next 10 days I couldn't walk. Anyway she only used that way for sides and top. For inner, she used more oil and soft strokes. Wow, you must enjoy and I cannot just say the feeling.
I was hard on too but because of the towels, it is not visible but I was bit scared as well as in case if she saw it, i will be embarrassed. Anyway she is really skilled enough to make sure I won't be embarrassed.. Finally she came to the tummy. Nice circular movements around the belly button, deep pressing at lower abdorman and sensitive massage made it really cool and worth every bit of the money spent. Mosha is included but I did not want as the raining outside will make it more cooler.

Name : Sharmaine
Looks : Good
Skills : 8.5/10 ( I will revise after trying again)
RTM : Oh yes

I think the deal is really good (mosha, candling/cupping, essential oil) for 100$ for 2 hours. Can pay by NETS.
For bros and sisters who are looking for really good decent massage with very good relaxing experience, I highly recommend her.
This place is 24Hr.

You Me Spa
288, Lavender Street,
S 338804
Tel. 6298 2129

Summary.. >> Very clean place, No hanky panky. Spacious room with attached bath. Great skills. I enjoyed a lot

Sorry for long writing. That's my way when I found some nice place as sharing is caring.
Old 15-03-2016, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
TOscar is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks bro. for your detailed frs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1