The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 19-12-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
guinness123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Visited JSP today again. As usual, very quiet today. Tried to walk ard 4th level as want to try some other Gilf. Spotted a few sitting near the toilet area. All not my type. Saw 1 very old Gilf. Breast quite big but saggy. Long hair n lips quite thick. Smiled at me but didn’t approach me. Was waiting for her to approach me though. After that she just sat there in the chair n saw her chatting with her friends. Walked to the toilet n saw this Gilf wearing yellow with long hair tied up inside a shop just beside the toilet. Looked like my type of Gilf. But dunno if she does massages as she looked at me a few times but didn’t asked if I wanted massage. How I wished she asked as she really is the type I looking for. She is located at the shop just beside the toilet. She was with a man in his 40s to 50s. Pretend to walk past her shop twice but no question asked. Any Bros knownofbthos Gilf speaking abt? Pls tell me. Thanks.

Stood near the escalator waiting for gilfs to walked past. Tried to avoid Angie as I wanted to try others. Waited for quite sometime n at last, Angie saw me n I couldn’t escaped her. She pulled me into her shop without me even saying anything. She massages me as usual n started blowing me. She quickly spread her legs after which n asked me to fuck her. Did her missionary n doggy today. Couldn’t cum as really no feel to fuck her today. Mind was thinking of another Gilf that I saw, wanted but could not have. She hj me for quite sometime and asked me to concentrate. Asked me to touch her body n breast so that I could cum faster. All the while, she was moaning while I caress her breast n fingered her pussy. After a while of rubbing, I came into her hands. We both washed up n started chatting for a while since there was no one in the shop.

I left after 10 mins n she asked me to come back to her next tym n don’t look for others. In my mind I just couldn’t got my mind off the Gilf that I saw in the shop near the toilet. I also don’t mind the first very old Gilf with big n saggy boobs. But I didn’t get either both of them. Left Jsp feeling disappointed today.
should haf juz asked bro... if she does massage... dun let your chance go to waste and end up wasting money on someone u dun wan lol try again bro!!
Old 19-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinness123 View Post
should haf juz asked bro... if she does massage... dun let your chance go to waste and end up wasting money on someone u dun wan lol try again bro!!
Haha. I wanted to try the Gilf In the shop near the toilet. But she was with another man. So didn’t dare to ask. Later she not those do massage one den I paiseh.

Now thinking of goin back also phobia. The Angie seems like everyday would be there. 4th level so small. Seems like will run into her easily. N I’ve asked Angie abt those ladies sitting ard. She claims all is her colleague. Imagine I looked for another Gilf den go into the exact same shop n saw Angie there. A bit paiseh. I dunno how u guys do it but I quite new to this playground.
Old 19-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Basically for 4th floor, the ones walking around belong only to one shop, which the unit facing the entrance to the lift. This unit and the other unit (which is the corner one to the right as you come up from the escalator) belong to the same lady boss. Both units have about 6 gilf including the lady boss.

The unit nearest to the toilet have, I think, 3 gilf including 66.

The other ladies like Joyce, Connie, Linda and Sally have their own units.

If you like 4th floor, then kindly stop being paiseh and just walk around. You are the paymaster and if you dun know how to say "No", then this playground is not for you bcos the ladies there are very possessive. Dun end up instead of enjoying, you get "owned" by one of them..
Old 20-12-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Basically for 4th floor, the ones walking around belong only to one shop, which the unit facing the entrance to the lift. This unit and the other unit (which is the corner one to the right as you come up from the escalator) belong to the same lady boss. Both units have about 6 gilf including the lady boss.

If you like 4th floor, then kindly stop being paiseh and just walk around. You are the paymaster and if you dun know how to say "No", then this playground is not for you bcos the ladies there are very possessive. Dun end up instead of enjoying, you get "owned" by one of them..
Noted n thanks for the advice. Will take ur pointers n learn frm it. By the way, u know of the Gilf inside the shop just beside the toilet? She has Long hair n wears a red lipstick.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Haha. I wanted to try the Gilf In the shop near the toilet. But she was with another man. So didn’t dare to ask. Later she not those do massage one den I paiseh.

Now thinking of goin back also phobia. The Angie seems like everyday would be there. 4th level so small. Seems like will run into her easily. N I’ve asked Angie abt those ladies sitting ard. She claims all is her colleague. Imagine I looked for another Gilf den go into the exact same shop n saw Angie there. A bit paiseh. I dunno how u guys do it but I quite new to this playground.
If you want to avoid Angie, just come in at level 4, Car Park Entrance and turn left towards the toilet. Angie normally hang out between the unit at the lift landing to the escalator area.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:

Good guide for Level 4. 7up for you.
Old 20-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Vengerous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the Angie that you all are talking about the short hair skinny gilf ?
Old 20-12-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMan View Post
If you want to avoid Angie, just come in at level 4, Car Park Entrance and turn left towards the toilet. Angie normally hang out between the unit at the lift landing to the escalator area.
Good advice for those looking for Gal 66 and Linda.

From car park exit just turn left for Gal 66 or walk straight for Linda.

P.s... Apologies but I will NOT be giving out the contact for any of the Gilfs on 4th floor. Please note that they are still wary of "strangers" due to the issues previously. For newbies who complain, just spend some money and time at 4th floor. After a few "connections" there, the ladies there will then know you are there for fun and not "work"..
Old 20-12-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
guinness123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Good advice for those looking for Gal 66 and Linda.

From car park exit just turn left for Gal 66 or walk straight for Linda.

P.s... Apologies but I will NOT be giving out the contact for any of the Gilfs on 4th floor. Please note that they are still wary of "strangers" due to the issues previously. For newbies who complain, just spend some money and time at 4th floor. After a few "connections" there, the ladies there will then know you are there for fun and not "work"..
how do they look like bro? thanx!!
Old 20-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

Thanks guys for the advices. Will take note the next time round I go there.
Old 20-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Thk bc man for sharing
Old 20-12-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Had tried joyce,local speak english very well, like office lady
Old 20-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinness123 View Post
how do they look like bro? thanx!!
lol.... What u want me to say? Send you photo Ai Mai..

Please put in your effort to go there, walk around and spend the money. Read back on the post and you will have an estimate on the locations. After that is just time and money.

If 4th floor is really your type of playground then just hang around and create the "connections". After a while you sure will know who is who.

P.S... You contribute 5 different FRs here (different ladies) and if by then u still dun know who is who then PM me. I drop by and hold your hand to intro you.. Swee boh..
Old 20-12-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Had tried joyce,local speak english very well, like office lady
She is one of the few that is still at Ailf level. The rest are at Gilf level.

However do not expect same rates as the rest. Attitude and service is different but so is the cost. Recently some rumors about her doing full service at lower cost but I just spoke to her this week and she was complaining about this issue...
Old 20-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Joyce chopper also quite sharp one… can fight Angie.. but she younger than Angie 10 years lo…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1