The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 13-08-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
beastimus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantage View Post
Hi guys, my two cents worth - was in Osaka few weeks ago.

Not much of a quickie type of guy, need some warmup b4 i can get going so tobita shinchi wasn't that great for me. Sure the girls are hot, but the lack of prep time (literally just blow bang wipe and go), sheer pricetag and language barrier makes the experience less value IMO.

For more info on TS just google osakabros.

Enjoyed fashion health a lot more. The photos are very doctored, but if you pick correctly (see the timeslots of the girls online) you'll get some gems like college students. Service is top notch, but you do everything except FJ.

Which Fashion health you went?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 10
daemonteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Osaka NOT IN Tobita

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaptrax View Post
To start of, i am very sure many samsters have already visited Tobita with your visit to Osaka.

I am not sure if anybody posted this place yet and if it has been posted i apologize.
here's my visit:

this place isnt a fancy place its more of a "local" area in Umeda.
Closet Station: Osaka Station

Search for this hotel name Six Hotel in Osaka about 10 mins walk if you don't get lost Near Doyama-Cho(gay area in Osaka) The hotel should be behind 24hrs times signboard on the left. Walk straight and take the next right and you'll be on the streets where there are alot of elderly. they will approach you and speak in japanese. Do not worry about communication with them as they are not the girls themselves. The price they will quote you is $13,000 yen for an hour. however if you opt for 40 minutes it will cost $10,000 yen.
walk with the "elderly" and he or she will make some phone calls. you can try to walk yourself but most likely you will get rejected without the help of the "elderly" if you're not a local.

the experience i had
Time: 2AM, 0200HRS
Girl :8/10 although late 20s early 30s she was cute as hell
Price: 10,000 Yen (40 Minutes)
Attitude: 10/10
Language: very minimum English
Race: Japanese
I find the service better than the girls in Tobita
Found the hotel. Walk for blocks to find the 24 hr sign. Then the mystical turn right. Canít find any old aunties waiting. Gave up and went back. 🤦‍♂️
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 31-08-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 3
smittenbyml deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysmittenbyml deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: fun in osaka

Went osaka recently.. Tobita shinchi really has chio girls From college schoolgirls to those that look like OLs in the javs. Too bad you really just fk her and fk off. Not much connection to talk about.

After banging a kawaii girl at tobita shinchi, was itching for massage service and went to somewhere near the sennichimae (千日前). End up finding service that is really familiar to me.. cause she's from China She added that for this type of massage services, most likely is operated by chinese people.

Okay la thought why not, tried out jap stuff already anw.

Paid 9k for one hr, and got 3.5g hj. Price quite similar to those you find in sg I guess. The girl I got is relatively chio imo, with b-cuppers. About late 20s to early 30s.

I have asked her and she's okay with me sharing the location: 1 chome 9-11 sennichimae chuo-ku, 5th floor (なごみ). One word of advice, don't go above 5th floor unless you're into milfs/gilfs.
Old 05-10-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Anyone heading to osaka next week
Old 17-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Tobita Sinchi, say you opt for a 40min, or even 1hr session, is it still 1 shot and fk off, or you can 2 or even 3 shot within the time period?

Only tried 20min 1 shot so far, and then later the day i actually went back and rtf again with another 20min slot. So just thinking whether a longer session is worthwhile, of course provided i can manage 2 shot in 40min-1hr.
Old 21-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 10
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all Bros,

Have been trying to do research since this is the first time gog Osaka. Tobita Shinchi looks promising but wanna check since there is no toilet, how the girls wash up after serving customer?

Am I right to say, the girl will not be bathing for the whole day since open from 10am to 12am?

Have also read the health services, would love to try too haha

Hope experience Bros can guide me (PM also can) as a first timer so that I will not waste this one & only lifetime trip :P
2) Identical twins (Laos)
3) Girl BBBJ doing handstand
4) FJ in public area
5) Authentic Japanese
6) Authentic Korean
Not Done:
1) Foursome (1 guy 3 girls)
2) FJ with girl on 一只马
3) Identical twins (China)
4) FJ with a close friend
Old 22-10-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
thorium is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Hi all Bros,

Have been trying to do research since this is the first time gog Osaka. Tobita Shinchi looks promising but wanna check since there is no toilet, how the girls wash up after serving customer?

Am I right to say, the girl will not be bathing for the whole day since open from 10am to 12am?

Have also read the health services, would love to try too haha

Hope experience Bros can guide me (PM also can) as a first timer so that I will not waste this one & only lifetime trip :P
I was in Osaka a couple of weeks ago and Tobita Shinchi was totally worth it. Some of the girls there looked like AKB48 and one even looked like Irene from the K-pop group Red Velvet. The 2 girls I hired (20 and 22 yrs old respectively) were not only very chio, but also had bodies to die for (teenager bodies). The rooms are clean and the futons are laid out with towels (like Geylang). There is zero foreplay (I don't think customers get to lick them) and BJs are capped and for short duration only, so despite not showering I didn't feel dirty. They will stay in the room and chat with you until the full time is up (bell will ring). I booked 45 mins each time. Yes, they will provide some GFE if you can speak some basic Japanese. The location is easy to find and within 10 mins walk from the subway. After live firing, you can walk to nearby Shinsekai to have a meal and go up Tsutenkaku tower to view the city from high up. IMO, the quality of the girls in Tobita Shinchi alone was already worth half my visit to Osaka.

Health services was a bit of a hit-and-miss depending on your luck. The photos are heavily touched up. I ended up with a bak chai on one of my visits although the photo showed a slim girl. The other girl which I hired was recommended by the shop staff and she was quite a gem (pretty and good service). This is the place to go if you just want a place to relax and be treated like a king, and don't need a bonk. Some of the girls offer CIM and most will offer shumata.

If I only have 1 shot, i would choose Tobita Shinchi for the simple fact that you get to bonk a cute as heaven Japanese SYT.
Old 23-10-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 10
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post

Health services was a bit of a hit-and-miss depending on your luck. The photos are heavily touched up. I ended up with a bak chai on one of my visits although the photo showed a slim girl. The other girl which I hired was recommended by the shop staff and she was quite a gem (pretty and good service). This is the place to go if you just want a place to relax and be treated like a king, and don't need a bonk. Some of the girls offer CIM and most will offer shumata.

If I only have 1 shot, i would choose Tobita Shinchi for the simple fact that you get to bonk a cute as heaven Japanese SYT.
Definitely I will go Tobita Shinchi haha just to try the SYT. Though its bang & go, at least it is a once in a lifetime trial.

Bro, which shop u went and got the gem for health services? Can recommend?

Thank you in advance.
2) Identical twins (Laos)
3) Girl BBBJ doing handstand
4) FJ in public area
5) Authentic Japanese
6) Authentic Korean
Not Done:
1) Foursome (1 guy 3 girls)
2) FJ with girl on 一只马
3) Identical twins (China)
4) FJ with a close friend
Advert Space Available