The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

yes, burst realise will be arriving at t3, annoying. will see what happen on actual day
Old 16-10-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
Just go and try . At the entrance say you want pool. They will bring you to Level 3 and there you will be told of the rate and other info. You will be led into a big lounge area with a lot of girls sitting there. No more pool. Take your time and walk around for fun or once ready to fuck, call mamasan and say you want local. She will gather all local for you to choose. No obligation to select. If you have one you like, you will have a 30 mins chat prior to going to the room for massage and FJ

It is not cheap within Jakarta context. Prepare 1.5M for the bonk. Not exactly but enough unless you want foreigner. In Indonesia of course I take cewek. Quality of girl is good. For me it is worth the amount. Cheaper than the nonsense rate given in Beach Club or Thai Disco in KL and better in quality. There is a disco beside but open at 10pm onward.

General info on Colosseum pool to everyone
thanks for sharing
Old 16-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!tangoten0 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
Just go and try . At the entrance say you want pool. They will bring you to Level 3 and there you will be told of the rate and other info. You will be led into a big lounge area with a lot of girls sitting there. No more pool. Take your time and walk around for fun or once ready to fuck, call mamasan and say you want local. She will gather all local for you to choose. No obligation to select. If you have one you like, you will have a 30 mins chat prior to going to the room for massage and FJ

It is not cheap within Jakarta context. Prepare 1.5M for the bonk. Not exactly but enough unless you want foreigner. In Indonesia of course I take cewek. Quality of girl is good. For me it is worth the amount. Cheaper than the nonsense rate given in Beach Club or Thai Disco in KL and better in quality. There is a disco beside but open at 10pm onward.

General info on Colosseum pool to everyone
Thanks for sharing. How's Collosseum compare to the Alexis before it closed down? Similar quality?

Also old Alexis had nice foreign selections e.g. viets, thai, even europeans. Viets/Thai used to be great quality. Do they still have them or not anymore or quality dropped?
Old 17-10-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
yes, burst realise will be arriving at t3, annoying. will see what happen on actual day
To get to the Damri bus pickup zone, when you come out of T3, turn left and go all the way to the end of the building (Gate 5). This can be a long walk if you take AirAsia and arrive at the old (original) T3. You may be able to go back inside the terminal building and walk to the far end, so at least it will be a air-conditioned walk.

At Gate 5, there will be some chairs and an electronic signboard displaying the current locations of arriving buses and their destinations. I didn’t see any ticket booth but you can buy a ticket onboard. The buses for Gamri leave about every 20 minutes and cost 40,000 one-way.

Damri has several destinations, so you can find the Damri agent and ask him which bus to take. There are other bus companies also operating there. T3 is the last airport pickup point so people will be already sitting in the bus. If you have just carry-on baggage you can put it in the space provided in front of the bus after you get on. The bus will get on the tollroad. The seats recline and there is free wifi. The bus may make several stops just to let people off before reaching the final destination.

For anyone still arriving at T2, you will have to turn left after exiting the terminal and walk past the end of the building. At the waiting area there are ticket booths so you can ask for info and buy your ticket in advance. You can also buy your ticket onboard the bus.
Old 17-10-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 12
luvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to all

I read online that sometimes Hotel Classic will blackmail you by claiming that you broke their glasses.. end up paying more than what u are supposed to.. is that true?
Old 18-10-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
The new T3 is absolutely the worst airport layout design in all of Asia. The signage is horrible. You cannot be picked up outside a large open arrivals area similar to T2, The outside arrivals lanes is reserved for Taxis and buses only.

If you wanna get picked up in T3 by a friend or Grab, they have to enter the adjacent parking building and drive all they way up the parking building to 3F, where the pickup area is always jammed with others waiting for pickup, and they cannot wait to long or security kick them out. In any case, if you are landing in T3 better to use BlueBird, Damri bus, or even new MRT rail.
Old 18-10-2018, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
The new T3 is absolutely the worst airport layout design in all of Asia. ..... In any case, if you are landing in T3 better to use BlueBird, Damri bus, or even new MRT rail.
How does one use the MRT ? Tried once and failed in April this year. How can I reach the city center using it ? Where to take from? I couldn't even locate the ticket counter to buy tickets in T2.
Old 18-10-2018, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvityoung View Post
I read online that sometimes Hotel Classic will blackmail you by claiming that you broke their glasses.. end up paying more than what u are supposed to.. is that true?
Stayed thrice at least and the experience was always pleasant with very friendly staff. Never any nonsense. Request for ground floor to avoid the wait for lift and long walks to the room. Also remember to ask for vouchers to get you free entry to Classic level 2, 5, B1 and G.
Old 18-10-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

many thanks for the info, decided to take blue bird since all the info says too much hassle to get grab
Old 19-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ellipsis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
How does one use the MRT ? Tried once and failed in April this year. How can I reach the city center using it ? Where to take from? I couldn't even locate the ticket counter to buy tickets in T2.
Take the Skytrain to SHIA station which is in between T1 & T2. MRT to the city is on the ground floor of SHIA station. You can buy tickets at the station.

Here's the guide i read before i used the service
Old 19-10-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SHIA Railink

This link https://railtravelstation.com/tag/shia-railink/ provides more detailed info and pics. Note that the first part covers a trip from the city to the airport, and the second the other way.

It also gives this heads up: “Get on the SHIA Railink to try out the service if you must, but in the long run, unless the train is the destination like on this trip, and taking into account the first mile/last mile connectivity, the hassle to purchase tickets and the overall fare, I’ll be sticking to the cheaper and faster DAMRI Airport Bus.”
Old 20-10-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The Soekarno-Hatta Airport Train (SHAT) is appropriately named because its almost useless unless you are going to one of the measly 4 stops, or you wanna cut through traffic if you need go to the South. Considering the cost (70k rp) and the the fact you likely still need to take a taxi after getting off BNI station, its really not that worth it unless you wanna shave some traffic time off when going to South Jakarta.

For most Bros that wanna Cheong in North Jakarta or Kelapa Gading, there is no point to take a SHAT, just Grab it, Blue Bird, or Damri Bus.
Old 21-10-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 12
luvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to allluvityoung is a name known to all
Smile Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Stayed thrice at least and the experience was always pleasant with very friendly staff. Never any nonsense. Request for ground floor to avoid the wait for lift and long walks to the room. Also remember to ask for vouchers to get you free entry to Classic level 2, 5, B1 and G.
Thanks bro. Am staying at Grand Mercure for next 2 nights, but gonna check out Class lvl 2 and 5 to see what the type is all about. Hope I get to enjoy
Old 21-10-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Classic Sweet Sundays

Remember that both Classic 2 and 5 are free all day on Sundays. That is, there’s no minimum charge. You can go between the two floors without having to buy a drink.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
zaphod42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After not being here in Jakarta since 2016 , it sure is different now. I guess the probability of nude dancers coming back now is low since Malio is still full regardless of it being there or not. Girls are a lot more pushy to get you upstairs for a full naked lap dance but for the price i might as well just be in Sydney.

Ah well , i'm here for 2 weeks so might as well make the most of it. At least the prices for LD's are still 65K per shot.

Going to try Sagitarius since i'm staying near the area as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1