The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
chuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuajl1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

There has been a case of an ML version of "Charlie's Angels" ; with 3 MLs coming together to spark a new craze recently. The first two, Coke and YuEr, have been mentioned by quite a lot of bros here who have patronised their services, I am here to talk about the other individual who came together with the two mentioned Angela, who caught my eye because of CIM, Shower, and Nude Massage (I usually try to find MLs that are too popular you know?) An appointment was made real quick, and I arrived at her apartment which was about 5 minutes walk from the nearest MRT station, bros who drive may find it a bit inconvenient to do so.

The Girl
Figure: Opened the door to find a petite lady similar to photos, Nice skin and she was in lingerie that showed her nice curves. A bit of a tummy which I don't really mind. Boobs wise was definitely a C as advertised, with eraser-like nips as well. Personality wise, she was very soft-spoken, could see that she was quite reserved in the beginning though it got really better as the session went on.

The Service-First Half
Begun with a shower, before proceeding with the massage. The massage was passable, really the kneading and pressing for a while. Was attentive enough to ask in regards to strength, and the massage was done in the nude. She was also friendly enough to carry out conversation.

The Service-Sensual
In sum, the full package, and I am very sure that Commando-bros will really like it!! Angela started out with a cat-bath, which was thorough and nice before she proceeded with Surprise #1.. an Ass-rim! It was really kinky, but really nice too. Transition to BBBJ, and you could see that her skills were top-notch and she was determined to last the mile. 5G roaming on her end, too! A tip for all bros, if you can last or even survive her BBBJ attack, she has a couple of tricks up her sleeves which you should really, really, really try... Inevitably, I crumbled to temptations, with the session ending with a nice shower.

Environment
An apartment where she lives by herself. A bit messy though. But towels, toilets as well as the shower cubicle were really clean. Spacious bed and cubicle as well!

TL;DR
Angela is a lady with slutty features, with rather a demure personality, offering quite a variety of services and is willing to please. Quite a hidden gem I feel, and one of the best sessions that I have been to date. 8.5/10
Yu Xin (SH69)

Last edited by chuajl1; 13-10-2018 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 13-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

craving for some nuru fun today and tried anna https://sglonelyguy.info/anna-massage/

location discrete and thats a good plus point. looks closer to her on pink bed

once step in, was ushered to shower myself. by the time im out she was already starked naked with nice trimed bush and 2D melons. then she walk towards me to size up my 2ic. laid on the rubber bed and she lub herself up to bua her melons to me - even said F is her desired cup.. boob fug was good and took her awhile to get me off.

then showered again and laid down on massage bed. this is when she demo her skills as skilled masseur, kneading the knots and stepping on my back really soothe the back. flipped over and she was naked again and finished me off. roaming is fine but she said she has sensitive nips. was allowed to feel her wet bush too.

overall good experience. but sad that she has little time to eat in between breaks. recommend bros to try her service too.
Old 13-10-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

Actually thinking of not sharing cos later she got so busy and i got no chance to rtm but since promise her to post fr. Hope she can stay long

One of the best massage i ever have. cfm no regrets

Gfe 10/10
Bbbj 10/10
Looks 8/10

For cim can try discuss with her.

Will rtm again

https://sglonelyguy.info/ling-er-massage
Old 13-10-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JohnJL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-xia-massage/

Visited 小霞 recently, she is one of the prettiest SYT so far I have ever met. She is new in Singapore, extremely nice and accommodating girl. Massage skills was good with awesome happy ending. Enjoy her chatty personality and strong GF feeling. Will definitely return more often for her fantastic service. A gem that should not be missed, please treat her nicely.
Old 13-10-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/coke-massage

RTM FR for coke

as usual rtm or first time the service is never cut short, still the same full of gfe ml. Always after shower wipe dry dry , very attentive . Sensual like always full of patterns , and very nice person to communicate with, very uncommercial .
Old 13-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Angela is next. This is a fabulous time indeed.
Same! Haha. Dat CFM look.
Old 13-10-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And the awesomeness continues.

For some time, Carol/yuki and Long Nv were the undisputed queens of sensual massage and bbbj. They elevate the act of providing pleasure so high, no other came close. In fact I was starting to think no one could.

Until the recent arrival of a new batch of amazing bbbj princesses. They added a new brand of politeness, eagerness and work ethics into their repertoire and I was blown away by the likes of Chi Zi, Coke and Meng Meng.

Today, I finally can add Yu Er to the mix. Quite a session I had with her.

Angela is next. This is a fabulous time indeed.
So who’s the fairest or chio-est of them all?
Old 13-10-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
goldenprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Sisi before?

http://sgbeautycastles.club/si-si-pro-massage-hj-bj/
Old 14-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm just so glad all of them are here. They are all winners.

PS. hopefully the rest of the stables and MLs learn from these queens and princesses. Success comes from good work ethics and skill sets.
Well said.

The ML doesn't need to have the prettiest face, or a supermodel-like figure, but if she has something she's good at and can use it to her [marketing] advantage, business will naturally come but of course la she'll need the support of us here, mainly through positive MRs.
Old 14-10-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkcom View Post
Actually thinking of not sharing cos later she got so busy and i got no chance to rtm but since promise her to post fr. Hope she can stay long

One of the best massage i ever have. cfm no regrets

Gfe 10/10
Bbbj 10/10
Looks 8/10

For cim can try discuss with her.

Will rtm again

https://sglonelyguy.info/ling-er-massage
At first glance her pics kinda remind me of Peace...

Zara
Old 14-10-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
You know what? I have no answer.

If it's purely physical appearance, I still have to give it Long Nv with her height, her good looks, long long legs, tight body and generous bosoms.

But if it's the experience and impression left upon me..man, it's tough, very very tough.

The fairess and bright smile of Coke, the slithering body of Chi Zi, the loving embraces of Yu Er, the hungry deep deep throat of Meng Meng... And all of them with mouth that slowly and relentlessly coaxing my cock to give up it's load into their waiting mouths... Heaven, simple heaven... every one of them.

I'm just so glad all of them are here. They are all winners.

PS. hopefully the rest of the stables and MLs learn from these queens and princesses. Success comes from good work ethics and skill sets.
Great share bro.

The curious thing is with the current and new influx of "extensive" services MLs with good reviews, there remains a small cluster of MLs who continue to hold the $120 per hour rate with vast lesser services. Looks like the market is still big enough such that these lesser services MLs can still make a good living. My worry is soon those MLs whom provide extensive services will decide they should bring up their prices too. Not within our control of coz, but the possibility is there. Hopefully not though.
Old 14-10-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The curious thing is with the current and new influx of "extensive" services MLs with good reviews, there remains a small cluster of MLs who continue to hold the $120 per hour rate with vast lesser services. Looks like the market is still big enough such that these lesser services MLs can still make a good living. My worry is soon those MLs whom provide extensive services will decide they should bring up their prices too. Not within our control of coz, but the possibility is there. Hopefully not though.
Isn't competition a good thing? Or these $120 MLs already have a stable stream of regulars so they don't need to improve their service levels or add new stuff to their menu?
Old 14-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Isn't competition a good thing? Or these $120 MLs already have a stable stream of regulars so they don't need to improve their service levels or add new stuff to their menu?
I think the regulars will still look out for other service providers. Too much of the same chicken rice also makes one 'sian' rather than 'gian'.
Old 14-10-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Also I want know who I can click with at another level and at some point, I have to shortlist to 3/4 of them to put on my regular rotation list. Gotta keep them warm, moist and wanting right?
Bro just to check how many times do you book a ML per week right now?
Old 14-10-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Simple FR

Intro:After reading some rave report on SLG - Angela, went to try out. Around G Area, same batch and friends with coke & yuer. However she know her 2 bff is on fire while she is still in limbo (daily customers). Probably lack of awareness.

Action:Started with shower tgt, proceed with back rub. Requested for JG still acceptable. She have a petite white body and a pair of small C boobs which was soft and au naturel. Ended with CIM in a 69 position.

Verdict:My preference is cute & syt. Angela is more opposite more akin to uni students feel with looks that grow on you. However, is worth a try especially whole session is done full nude with a positive attitude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1