The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old 13-10-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1838 / Power: 13
ulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant futureulysses84 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

how about SLG xiao yu ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-10-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros..any ML >60kg >168cm? can recommend?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 3
omnomnomnom is a glorious beacon of lightomnomnomnom is a glorious beacon of lightomnomnomnom is a glorious beacon of lightomnomnomnom is a glorious beacon of lightomnomnomnom is a glorious beacon of lightomnomnomnom is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
过来? The ML couldíve so easily misinterpreted your intentions, which I think she did. Did you phrase your question that way when you booked previous MLs? You shouldíve instead told her you want to book her, make an appointment with her, etc.
Have always phrased it like that when booking MLs, never encountered any issues before. But I see your point, will take note in the future. Thanks.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 14
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post

(I texted her using iMessage and she enabled read receipts).

Me: 你好,请问明天4点我可以过来吗
Long Nu: 你是干嘛的?
Me: Told her my occupation
Long Nu: Ok

And then she sent me the address. I donít know if other bros also got those kind of responses from her when trying to book her for the first time

Just wanted to share my experience here so that seniors can see it and advice me on probably something that Iíve did wrong? I donít care if I get zapped for this. Thanks for reading.
Firstly why use iMessage? Try normal sms next time especially if first time booking then after that add her on wechat if she gum you.

Secondly, unclear message "我可以过来吗" are you going over for a vacuum cleaner demonstration or selling insurance? Simple directly, are you free on xx time I wanna date you for massage.

my simple 2 cents
Old 13-10-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
black.S deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this one is good, bros can try. total worth it. think will b the next ap

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-angela/
Old 13-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 5
SMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud of

Made an appointment with Carol (SLG) just now. Fantastic service from start to finish. I really dig her figure as it’s similar to Aini’s (albeit a less perkier rear). Not gonna go into the details as those who have tried her before should already know what they’re getting.

YMMV, as usual.
Old 13-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
chuajl1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There has been a case of an ML version of "Charlie's Angels" ; with 3 MLs coming together to spark a new craze recently. The first two, Coke and YuEr, have been mentioned by quite a lot of bros here who have patronised their services, I am here to talk about the other individual who came together with the two mentioned Angela, who caught my eye because of CIM, Shower, and Nude Massage (I usually try to find MLs that are too popular you know?) An appointment was made real quick, and I arrived at her apartment which was about 5 minutes walk from the nearest MRT station, bros who drive may find it a bit inconvenient to do so.

The Girl
Figure: Opened the door to find a petite lady similar to photos, Nice skin and she was in lingerie that showed her nice curves. A bit of a tummy which I don't really mind. Boobs wise was definitely a C as advertised, with eraser-like nips as well. Personality wise, she was very soft-spoken, could see that she was quite reserved in the beginning though it got really better as the session went on.

The Service-First Half
Begun with a shower, before proceeding with the massage. The massage was passable, really the kneading and pressing for a while. Was attentive enough to ask in regards to strength, and the massage was done in the nude. She was also friendly enough to carry out conversation.

The Service-Sensual
In sum, the full package, and I am very sure that Commando-bros will really like it!! Angela started out with a cat-bath, which was thorough and nice before she proceeded with Surprise #1.. an Ass-rim! It was really kinky, but really nice too. Transition to BBBJ, and you could see that her skills were top-notch and she was determined to last the mile. 5G roaming on her end, too! A tip for all bros, if you can last or even survive her BBBJ attack, she has a couple of tricks up her sleeves which you should really, really, really try... Inevitably, I crumbled to temptations, with the session ending with a nice shower.

Environment
An apartment where she lives by herself. A bit messy though. But towels, toilets as well as the shower cubicle were really clean. Spacious bed and cubicle as well!

TL;DR
Angela is a lady with slutty features, with rather a demure personality, offering quite a variety of services and is willing to please. Quite a hidden gem I feel, and one of the best sessions that I have been to date. 8.5/10
Yu Xin (SH69)

Last edited by chuajl1; 13-10-2018 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 13-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 11
unrealx262 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunrealx262 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunrealx262 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunrealx262 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterunrealx262 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

craving for some nuru fun today and tried anna https://sglonelyguy.info/anna-massage/

location discrete and thats a good plus point. looks closer to her on pink bed

once step in, was ushered to shower myself. by the time im out she was already starked naked with nice trimed bush and 2D melons. then she walk towards me to size up my 2ic. laid on the rubber bed and she lub herself up to bua her melons to me - even said F is her desired cup.. boob fug was good and took her awhile to get me off.

then showered again and laid down on massage bed. this is when she demo her skills as skilled masseur, kneading the knots and stepping on my back really soothe the back. flipped over and she was naked again and finished me off. roaming is fine but she said she has sensitive nips. was allowed to feel her wet bush too.

overall good experience. but sad that she has little time to eat in between breaks. recommend bros to try her service too.
Old 13-10-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 13
Pkcom is a glorious beacon of lightPkcom is a glorious beacon of lightPkcom is a glorious beacon of lightPkcom is a glorious beacon of lightPkcom is a glorious beacon of light

Actually thinking of not sharing cos later she got so busy and i got no chance to rtm but since promise her to post fr. Hope she can stay long

One of the best massage i ever have. cfm no regrets

Gfe 10/10
Bbbj 10/10
Looks 8/10

For cim can try discuss with her.

Will rtm again

https://sglonelyguy.info/ling-er-massage
Old 13-10-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
JohnJL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-xia-massage/

Visited 小霞 recently, she is one of the prettiest SYT so far I have ever met. She is new in Singapore, extremely nice and accommodating girl. Massage skills was good with awesome happy ending. Enjoy her chatty personality and strong GF feeling. Will definitely return more often for her fantastic service. A gem that should not be missed, please treat her nicely.
Old 13-10-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Tan837 is one of the Best!Tan837 is one of the Best!Tan837 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.info/coke-massage

RTM FR for coke

as usual rtm or first time the service is never cut short, still the same full of gfe ml. Always after shower wipe dry dry , very attentive . Sensual like always full of patterns , and very nice person to communicate with, very uncommercial .
Old 13-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud ofSMRTLTD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Angela is next. This is a fabulous time indeed.
Same! Haha. Dat CFM look.
Old 13-10-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3204 / Power: 13
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And the awesomeness continues.

For some time, Carol/yuki and Long Nv were the undisputed queens of sensual massage and bbbj. They elevate the act of providing pleasure so high, no other came close. In fact I was starting to think no one could.

Until the recent arrival of a new batch of amazing bbbj princesses. They added a new brand of politeness, eagerness and work ethics into their repertoire and I was blown away by the likes of Chi Zi, Coke and Meng Meng.

Today, I finally can add Yu Er to the mix. Quite a session I had with her.

Angela is next. This is a fabulous time indeed.
So whoís the fairest or chio-est of them all?
Old 13-10-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
goldenprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Sisi before?

http://sgbeautycastles.club/si-si-pro-massage-hj-bj/
Old 14-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'm just so glad all of them are here. They are all winners.

PS. hopefully the rest of the stables and MLs learn from these queens and princesses. Success comes from good work ethics and skill sets.
Well said.

The ML doesn't need to have the prettiest face, or a supermodel-like figure, but if she has something she's good at and can use it to her [marketing] advantage, business will naturally come but of course la she'll need the support of us here, mainly through positive MRs.
Advert Space Available