The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 09-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
Sueh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Ntu/ OCS link bridge area good also. But must Nite of their patrol timings.
Old 09-10-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 8
CarlLewis is a splendid one to beholdCarlLewis is a splendid one to beholdCarlLewis is a splendid one to beholdCarlLewis is a splendid one to beholdCarlLewis is a splendid one to beholdCarlLewis is a splendid one to beholdCarlLewis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Sice when could u trust their "kangeroo" words?
母猪🐷能上树🌳
And the sun rises from the west too
Old 09-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
The Tom from he minority group seems to be a seasoned Tom prying that stretch.
what a turn off to that..
Old 09-10-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykee View Post
yea done before the paying barriers are up before.... ok la, there if you go right in not bad, but i like to be in the middle so ppl come in i know, police go there too... sian max

Haha.. yes.. at least the last time they came in with the blinkers on.. got advance warning..
Old 11-10-2018, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Haemorage69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was one incident the peeping tom came with a torchlight and was shining into my car.

But too bad I was done with the deed and we were just chatting

Quote:
Use to do it in my car, parked along the lorries behind farmmart. Till was peep by a Tom. After that I just simply find a stretch of road along tengah with nothing beside and just bonk
Old 11-10-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haemorage69 View Post
There was one incident the peeping tom came with a torchlight and was shining into my car.

But too bad I was done with the deed and we were just chatting
Once he was peeping while I was pumping. I heard smth knocking on my car realized it was his touch light sling against his wrist and hitting on my car. When he saw me staring at him. He shined into my car. Quite garang
Old 11-10-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once he was peeping while I was pumping. I heard smth knocking on my car realized it was his touch light sling against his wrist and hitting on my car. When he saw me staring at him. He shined into my car. Quite garang
wah so much balls ah.. nx time ambush him la.. lolx
Old 11-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
Anyone tried at Jalan Lam Sam?
Good place for free durians.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Same encounter!! Where u encounter that? Mine was years back at taman Jurong at the Tang city carpark before it was demolished a few years ago.
He is also smart and experience to hold up the door Handel to prevent driver to open the door! Was so angry and really wanted to go out and bash him up.
Old 11-10-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3296 / Power: 13
runningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Same encounter!! Where u encounter that? Mine was years back at taman Jurong at the Tang city carpark before it was demolished a few years ago.
He is also smart and experience to hold up the door Handel to prevent driver to open the door! Was so angry and really wanted to go out and bash him up.

Wah this Tom must be Super experience know what to do. Maybe last time kana bash before so think now how to prevent it hahaha if not won’t so garbage and on
Old 11-10-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by runningman View Post
Wah this Tom must be Super experience know what to do. Maybe last time kana bash before so think now how to prevent it hahaha if not won’t so garbage and on
Ya man. I would have never know that trick under normal circumstances. U can ca try if if u Wan. When the car door is locked, try to open it from the inside when the door handle is held up. Inside cannot open.......
Old 11-10-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mine was the stretch of lory parking behind farmmart. Around 2012.

When I attempt to open the door. He walked away
Old 11-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mine was the stretch of lory parking behind farmmart. Around 2012.

When I attempt to open the door. He walked away
I suspect the peeper I encountered was a security for that area. Damn. That incident marked the end of my public sex adventure. Really quite traumatic.....
Old 12-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
I suspect the peeper I encountered was a security for that area. Damn. That incident marked the end of my public sex adventure. Really quite traumatic.....
Haha like that u beaten hard. I was affected for the night. Next night I moved to tengah road side. Bang harder knowing the Tom can’t peep now
Old 12-10-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Should just continue to pump her hard and let the peep have a good look and cum hard inside her, showing off a nice creampie that he will never get.

That will make him mad!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1