The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
punk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gone are the good old days

Went recce with a buddy after reservist last Friday. Sad to find that Singapore lack of spa with facilities plus happy ending. Gone are the good old days. Went to a plaza near holiday inn orchard and some shopping mall near city hall. Cannot find any of the spa that used to be there. Only left with a few mini shops. In the end have to settle at one massage center that has been at tanjong pagar for many years.
Old 22-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22217 / Power: 26
kenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond reputekenl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gone are the good old days

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk123 View Post
Went recce with a buddy after reservist last Friday. Sad to find that Singapore lack of spa with facilities plus happy ending. Gone are the good old days. Went to a plaza near holiday inn orchard and some shopping mall near city hall. Cannot find any of the spa that used to be there. Only left with a few mini shops. In the end have to settle at one massage center that has been at tanjong pagar for many years.
It's the govt...vote somemore for PAP and it will get worse...I also miss the old days where health center are a nice place to relax and have massage and can also go in group...these days even 81 not safe and hence forcing FL offerring sub-standard massage in rented room...only party to benefit are landlords.
Old 22-01-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenl View Post
It's the govt...vote somemore for PAP and it will get worse...I also miss the old days where health center are a nice place to relax and have massage and can also go in group...these days even 81 not safe and hence forcing FL offerring sub-standard massage in rented room...only party to benefit are landlords.
partly how property prices went up. ....
Old 12-10-2014, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greatguysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah tell me about it. All the good old haunts - Bukit Timah Plaza, Marina, even
glass hotel. All gone.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:53 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatguysg View Post
Yeah tell me about it. All the good old haunts - Bukit Timah Plaza, Marina, even
glass hotel. All gone.
Bo health centre lic Liao... Bo Bian... Now Is either Jb or cp only..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!heymister is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Bo health centre lic Liao... Bo Bian... Now Is either Jb or cp only..
yes bro .... being years behind, JB still can enjoy the good ol days .... when JB becomes like sinkieland ........ then maybe need go baksoland or land of smiles for good ol days .....
Old 12-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

I was in reservice we also trying to find spa like the old days. all close down if not those half fuck type. I remember the good old time easily find 1 health care anywhere serv by malaysia ML or singapore ML. now mostly 80% china, viet.

but I try ask around they told me becuase singapore gov now all ML need a cert by wda/any school that they are pure and train massage.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habbomall View Post
I was in reservice we also trying to find spa like the old days. all close down if not those half fuck type. I remember the good old time easily find 1 health care anywhere serv by malaysia ML or singapore ML. now mostly 80% china, viet.

but I try ask around they told me becuase singapore gov now all ML need a cert by wda/any school that they are pure and train massage.
Yup... Yellow cards only issue to legal Hse only...last time health centre still can apply yellow card.. Now no more..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 12-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by heymister View Post
yes bro .... being years behind, JB still can enjoy the good ol days .... when JB becomes like sinkieland ........ then maybe need go baksoland or land of smiles for good ol days .....

Yeah.. Those who visited CP... Won't even chiong in Sg at all...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 12-10-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is harder and harder to find for enjoyment in Singkieland.
Old 12-10-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 10
sillyboyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysillyboyy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sure will have more "law" or "permit"" to stop those good things. sigh
Old 12-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yup... Yellow cards only issue to legal Hse only...last time health centre still can apply yellow card.. Now no more..
Even then not many top notch PRC WLs willing to come to legal house as their cut is only ranging from $72 to $80 per session only, which they can earn more at bigger cities home land.
Old 13-10-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk123 View Post
Hv lah, pay $80 above.
Lack of health ctr run by malaysian woman.
35$,with facilities, n maggie mee,bee hoon.
Old 13-10-2014, 02:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No lah, hc nvr ever apply yellow card,
Hc gal can downgrade to yellow card, ..
Work in banana leg,
The reverse not possible., upgrade not possible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1