The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
bruce129090 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I know her...

Love all the experiences and story to date. Thanks all bros for sharing.

Created a new account so my identity can't be traced back. It's about my friend's son's gf (let's call her Grace).

-
My friend, my neighbour. I met him in a bar we often go to after work for many years. Always good convo and we click well. Nearing Christmas, he invited me over to his place to celebrate. More like an open house concept with many people. He stay in a landed so quite spacious - can hold I think 80-90 people that day.

So as I chit chatting etc, he introduced me to his family. Respectfully I gave compliments to each and every one. As sun sets, around 7pm, can see more and more people entering the house.

Some oldies, some young punks. At the cross of my eyes, I saw this girl. Probably still in uni, looks mixed, slender long legs, very pretty. I continue to monitor her from afar.

Turns out, she's my friend's son's gf. He invited the whole family over. Dad is spanish or french (can't rmb), mum singaporean. Hence the mixed look cause she is mixed blood.

Something about mixed blood offspring that make them stand out.

Nothing happened over the night, I continue stalking her from a far, hoping for an opportunity to see her panties as she wore quite a short dress. I walked pass her once, oh man her smell, fucking gorgeous, smooth skin.

Once I got back home, I went to full stalker mode to search my friend's profile > to see his son's profile to find Grace. Fuck, I can't take it, I jerked off to her bikini photos that night. All I could think of was her and her beauty.

For reference (I'll let your imagination run wild if this is hear real pic :P)

Im active in MY scene, booking local uni girls, treat them for dinner and fuck them after when I travel for work. Definitely into younger girls. I love their smooth skin and wet pussy even with no lube.

Foreign talent (viets, etc) not my kind of tea.

Anyways, back to SG, due to the higher rates, I seldom outcall here. Also because I was afraid of people knowing me.

Was too horny one day and decided to splurge SGD for a nice outcall. Go thrugh the standard process. Agent, verification, deposit, etc...

On the day, I booked lunch time for 2 hours so I can eat something better than my regular avocado toast. Checked into the hotel, got my keys and waited for my lunch in my room.

After agent texted, I went down to pick her up. My heart raced when

To be continued.

-

As I'm a slow typer, this is taking more time than anticipated haha. I'll continue tomorrow.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I know her...

Camping for more. Bro the image did not load, can’t see.
Old 04-03-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Jason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to all

Can't wait for your next update. Please hurry
Old 05-03-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cannot see reference picture leh...
Old 05-03-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Hi bros, sorry I don't normally write stories like this to share so unsure how to upload the image correctly.

I will try again now.

Disclaimer: I will use 80-90% real and 10-20% similar images so I don't reveal my identity by accident yeah.

Hopefully it loads now.

If it doesn't would appreciate any bros to show me how.
Old 05-03-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow she looks HOT. Camping for more
Old 05-03-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Is the outcall girl her? Young girls no lube shiok

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 05-03-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
StrongSter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story so far, will camp for new updates
Old 05-03-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Is the outcall girl her? Young girls no lube shiok
From the looks of it 99% is her
Old 06-03-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice bro . Just up u
Old 06-03-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

That reminds me of the time when I booked my uni mate by accident (same cohort, different class) coz I didn't know she's working.

Interesting to see how this story develops further.
Old 06-03-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start bro TS, please continue ...
Old 06-03-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Aboutio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope to see your updates soon bro
Old 06-03-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Talking Re: I know her...

Continue...

My heart race when I saw her at the lobby. Matching the exact description the agent gave. I panicked and left the lobby. Instantly told the agent I'll pay the rejection fee, not comfortable with her.

At that moment, I was more afraid of her recognising me then the other way round.

After calming down to my sense, I thought to myself, what the f*k! I wasted money to book this hotel and pay rejection fee. Should've just gone with it... If anything, she should be the one who should be afraid of seeing me. I went bak to office, quickly book another girl for that night so I don't waste the room fee and upload my cum on a Malaysian goddess. (Story for another day).

Fast forward a couple months, my friend invited me (I won't reveal if I have a family, wife or kids to protect my identity. Up to you to interpret) to join him and his family for a beach holiday and cruise. I don't mind as we click well and drink well together.

To my surprise, on the day of travel, I saw Grace! She's joining the trip as well. My heart was racing of excitement. Planning of ways to sneak some hidden camera to film her. I introduced myself and went through all the formalities before checking in and boarding the flight tgt.

What a slut I thought to myself. She's so sweet and innocent infront of everybody but deep down I know she's a sneaky devil.

After arriving at the hotel, I sneakily took a pic of her.

Man I could smell her sweet VS perfume as she walk pass me. Smooth skin, perfect white teeth, sweet smile and big eyes. I wish I had the courage the other day to bed her.

Over the next few days, we had fun + I was hard at work. Trying to find ways to place my hidden camera while trying to see if I can buy from those night markets or nearby shops in the mall.

Every time I see her in that bikini, the hornier I get.

I kept taking pics of her and I also fap to her pics on my gallery the first night itself. I thought to myself, when I get back to SG, I AM GOING TO BOOK HER FOR A NIGHT and feast on her.

Every night as I drink with my friend, I'd look over at Grace from afar while she hangs with her bf (aka my friend's son). Talking about life, work and stuff with him but all I could think of was Grace's butthole and pussy juice.

On night 3, after I bit too much drink on the resort by the beach bar, around 10:30pm, I...

-

To all bros, I'm trying to find all the blurr-ish images so you guys dont do reverse image search and FIND HER! Don't so sneaky yeah T.T

Continue soon.
Old 06-03-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Stexista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story so far bro.. thumbsup!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1