The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

I have not post any fr for months not because i have not made any booking but just lazy. but despite that i came up with this theory. having booking many type of girls i have come to this conclusion that booking pretty girls/women are the least in my favour now. Too many a time that nicer looking women may not be great for me personnelly. i am talking about with rating like 9/10 and above. the prettier they look the lazy n diva like attitude they have. i shall quote yuma from siam angels (currently discontinued) for an example, she may not have the look and body a little chunky for some to digest but she takes care of clients with all the might she can making the sesson a remarkable one and yet enjoying. there are those pretty ones i booked whom ord date is still long have little effort of taking good care of clients with alot of restriction of not letting to do normal making love or what was stated in the advertisements. i will not name any girl or any stables ( yes.. back in the days we old birds call them stables). for a quick fix for just fj i suggest we to legal house at g land or maybe pertain. just like the slogan.. it feels the same when u come but with the fraction of the price.

Also does any old timers agrees with me that location are not like around 10 to15 years ago.. yeah i been cheonging for more than 10yrs since i was 12. hahaha.. we used to go to some great hotel rooms with bathtub or apartments that u will never think of stepping foot in let alone bangging some girl overlooking the city from a 16th storey window. i really miss those days but i dun blame the stable for this cos of unforsee circumstances.

i am letting this out just to share my mind with people who have the same interest n experience with me. for sure we won't disclose this to our collegue or other friends. WE only have US to share our experience.

Have a nice weekend everyone and football season is starting.. HUAT AH!!!
Old 10-08-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mephistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post
Promised Bro Jerry For FR on his Gem to show my support.
Noticed a couple of good gems back from his stables which is a good sign.

Penny from Bangkok-gems.

Live pic taken.

First impression was Awesome.
Pretty girl Fair Smooth Skin nicely dressed with make up on.
Pics are real. No doubt about it. In real actually even prettier.

Looks: 10/10 (No pimples nothing very smooth complexion fair skin. SYT actually)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural B Cup what suits her body frame)
Body: 9/10 (All the right curves and no tattoos)
Shower: 8/10 (Toliet was clean and good space for 2 to be inside together. Clean me well and lots of soap focus on groin and dick area)
Frenching: 7/10 (Light Kisses initially but still french)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Nice suction and great eyes contact)
FJ: 9/10 (Bice moans and a Cum-F-Me face looks. Looking at her beauty really wants to pound her hard)
GFE: 9/10 (Very good in English and can TCSS)
RTF: Yes might go for Tarma with Cola. Saw her also SYT.
Damage: $150/90/2
Wow she looks like of like Dilraba Dilmurat
Old 10-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 7
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold

Write FRs good ah can reminisce for future 😂 write lah bro, haha.
I'm just a casual bonker with low expectation of FLs. As long as she gave me good BBBJs and not fat, she will score 7 and above in Overall. So, you can self adjust while reading my FRs and I so far don't RTF.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
juztoobad is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjuztoobad is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anyone tried girl 335 from ilovethai?

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=698630

Old 10-08-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan Man View Post
I have not post any fr for months not because i have not made any booking but just lazy. but despite that i came up with this theory. having booking many type of girls i have come to this conclusion that booking pretty girls/women are the least in my favour now. Too many a time that nicer looking women may not be great for me personnelly. i am talking about with rating like 9/10 and above. the prettier they look the lazy n diva like attitude they have. i shall quote yuma from siam angels (currently discontinued) for an example, she may not have the look and body a little chunky for some to digest but she takes care of clients with all the might she can making the sesson a remarkable one and yet enjoying. there are those pretty ones i booked whom ord date is still long have little effort of taking good care of clients with alot of restriction of not letting to do normal making love or what was stated in the advertisements. i will not name any girl or any stables ( yes.. back in the days we old birds call them stables). for a quick fix for just fj i suggest we to legal house at g land or maybe pertain. just like the slogan.. it feels the same when u come but with the fraction of the price.

[...]

Have a nice weekend everyone and football season is starting.. HUAT AH!!!
Bro you are right. Of course who wouldn't like to have steaming hot sex with a beautiful girl, but the reality is those girls who are so careful with their appearance are rarely the best bonks. It's the experience that matters, as long as the girl's appearance roughly suits your preference, more important that she is willing and able to service you the way you like with a good attitude.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
legius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Yeah enhanced. Abit too hard for my liking
So hard to find natural big boobs now.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ynwa9696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for girls who have a nice juicy ass and gives a good bj? Pm me also can. Thanks
Old 10-08-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juztoobad View Post

Im trying to get a morning slot.

but she is hot pick.

before U know .

Only slot after 6pm..

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 10-08-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juztoobad View Post

Credits to JAVgent: https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=33999
Old 10-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Its all about mixing chemistry and characters of the girls.

Time changed, Thai society changed. The playground changed. The game have changed. We need to change too.

I like to think that I have conquered quite some hearts of Dome1 beautiful girls. Those not so beautiful ones need not say. Now getting more challenging in capturing the hearts of pretty ones. (of course there are many out there also did it.)

I also like to think i wrote quite a lot FRs in Dome1. 5555 Am writing lesser n lesser already. (Thats because some of u guys prefer not to write) i see no reason keep feeding others who don't appreciate or repeating FR that already exist. Hard to please everyone here. My existence is seen as threat or needle poking to some. 55555

We all gets old. When you are young you go dating with a young girl, it seem reasonable. But now when you are old, dating with a young girl seem a little odds. Try imagine an old man chiong party with a SYT.

Its important to note that the pretty girls they are probably still in their twenties whenever they arrived here but our age have moved on. Having losing youth and shape, that come the charisma etc.

For memory sake. If anyone remember her.
Bro keep writing leh, i like ur FR, I am sure many feel the same way
Old 10-08-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried merci stable Jenny? Looks good seh.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Where are the FRs from the people asking for FRs.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
astanley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Where are the FRs from the people asking for FRs.

Pierre.
The problem with this forum is, when people post a real FR they will get Zap!! That's what happened to me and many other, therefore people stop sharing...
Old 10-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Totally agree with you bro. In the end, we are left with frs from sour grapes and broken vinyl record.
Old 10-08-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by astanley View Post
The problem with this forum is, when people post a real FR they will get Zap!! That's what happened to me and many other, therefore people stop sharing...
Totally agree with you bro. In the end, we are left with frs from sour grapes and broken vinyl record.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1