The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-03-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
toyspeaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Ning.

First of all, thanks bro Flash! Super prompt replies, smooth booking process, clear directions.

Location is central and easy to get to.

Ning is a SYT. Looks pretty much as per the photos provided. She has braces. Boobs are small but perky and natural. Slim body. Neat bush.

She is demure and submissive, and will obey your instructions.

Showered alone, and I did not ask her to shower with me. The shower area is fairly narrow anyway and it may be difficult.

Started with kissing, fondling, mutual masturbation. She then enthusiastically blew me in several positions (with cap on, as I requested).

Couldn't take it much more and I put her on her back and pounded her in missionary till I came. She moaned quietly and rubbed my nipples throughout the banging.

Washed up and left, not my style to hang around and chat (I don't speak any Thai, so I may only try if the girl speak very good English..)

Overall, a great quickie with a demure SYT, and exactly what I was looking for.
Old 06-03-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Can any kind soul PM me SEXAMAZON's wechat ID? I can't find it in the app, after adding their number into my contact list.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-03-2022, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
KiSsz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Actually amongst the current batch of 9 FLs there is one who can do AJ although it is not advertised. Need to top up for AJ and size matters too.
Who ? Can DM me directly would like to try.
Old 06-03-2022, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zeus12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can DM me which FL provides AJ too? TIA.
Old 06-03-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
InNeedOfSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Actually amongst the current batch of 9 FLs there is one who can do AJ although it is not advertised. Need to top up for AJ and size matters too.
Hi bro, can pm me who? TIA
Old 06-03-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sads View Post
Can any kind soul PM me SEXAMAZON's wechat ID? I can't find it in the app, after adding their number into my contact list.

Thanks in advance!
Get it from bro KK after your session with the FL.... he dun anyhow give it out to prevent abuse by only collectors.
Old 06-03-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
spunkmachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to the pimp okt for allowing me to book anna. Fast and smooth. Itchy hand so texted him for a slot and managed to get a 915pm booking.

Looks: 9/10 (same girl shown as the photos, giving this score due to good resemblance)
GFE: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
BJ: 9/10 (capped, if you want bbbj prbly gotta ask)

Will not rtf as Im looking at others for diversity
Old 06-03-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
MrValentine97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for LOL from SA.

First time trying out dome 1 and decided to book LOL from SA. Messaged Bro KK and received a swift response and slot, coordination was smooth and straight to the point.

Once entered the room, proceed to shower together and non stop action in the toilet. Afterwards started with frenching , painting and spent first shot on CIM.

Rest for around 15 minutes before capping on and start FJ in three positions (Missionary, doggy and cowgirl). After pumping her for 15-20 minutes, cannot take it and ask her to BBJ, and eventually CIM again.

Washed up, cuddled and chat together (Her English is good) until time is up. Gave a hug before I left.

Thanks for the smooth booking again bro KK, will support again !
Old 07-03-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of

FR: Milk

Due to a busy day, want to look for a nice girl to relieve stress but only Milk catches my attention. I didn’t regret booking her because she looked so good in real person.

When arrived, she bring me into the room toilet and we tcss along the way. Her cute face when she look at me while we shower I melt! After shower we proceed to the bed to start the action. She started our session with a sensual and slow BBBJ! She will occasional look to see if I’m enjoying. Oh my god ! It was damn nice feeling! Lasted a few mins! Cannot tahan anymore I told her my turn to make her feel shiok.

We change position now I on top and play with those big boobs! Start kissing and licking a neck and slowly down her body she is very sensitive! Keep moaning and breath heavy! She also high and cannot tahan already she then help me put on condom and we start the action!
We start with missionary and she was tight! Shiok! She knows how to use pussy muscle to make you feel good! So I bang her with constant pace! Not tooo fast not too long and she enjoyed the constant sensation until she grab me and pull me to bang her harder she say she want to cum already and I give her what she asked for!

After the missionary I got her to do cowgirl position! Her grinding and riding she all out to pleasure herself and enjoy the session! The feel is damn high to see her enjoy so much! She cum again as she suddenly shivered and stopped riding and fall on me and hug me! Want to give her an unforgettable session I took control and continued banging her from below and she cannot tahan! Moaning and moaning! No give chance until I also cannot tahan I also released my load!

Both of us look super tired she looked and me and laughed and said I bully her! Omg that moment GFE damn high! We took a quick rest before we then proceed to the shower to clean up! She is really a nice girl and knows how to make a man happy. Be nice to her!
Old 07-03-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Vanwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy that the stables are back but wow… last time same price for 90/2 is now the price for 45/1
Old 07-03-2022, 11:34 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-FR may contain mix language of different language

Stable: SweetThai

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.

I am quite sure this is a reborn stable from the past due to their posting and operating style. My arrangment was smooth with no delay. I hope all bros there to have a wonderful booking with them.

Bonk type: $170 45mins 1 shot

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was at central area and easy access via all mode of transport.

Lady: Jem

Background
This is her first time here in SG working for this stable. I understand that she been staying and working in bkk as a part time model.

Look: ★★★★★
What you see is what you get.Picture was accurate, 100% same as her real person. No further editing of the pics. She look to be in her mid 20s. Beautiful, sweet and nice lady. The moment the door opened, I am smitten by her look.

Body:★★★★★

Breast was soft and small. I am not boobs lover so I feel is just nice. Nipple was sensitive to teasing. Very sexy figure and about 1.65 in height with long hair and the skin was smooth and consider mid fair. No visual sign or scar or mark on her body. The back of her body was almost full with tattoo. Pussy was shaven and damn tasty.

Shower: ★★★★★
Shower together both before and after the session. No action during the shower but feel like a big baby being wash and touch by her. Wash me front and back top and bottom. Tried kissing and Frenching her but she declare she don't speak French so just be it.

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. She gave me a slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it like a small gal licking an ice cream.The suction was firm. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her.

Painting: ★★★★★

After blowing me, it was time for me to service her. I lick and suck her neh meh then slowly down to her navel and to her pussy. No smell at all and it was tasty. I gave her a long tongue lashing and sucking. She was moaning and shivering heavily. She was in climax and want it. Quickly cap me and ride me.

Love Making:★★★★★
I hold on to her hip and thrust her deeply and a few stroke I carry her up and face her and pump her deep deep in a few stroke then change to missionary. I was facing her. I lick her ear and neck, whisper to her and blow she air while pumping her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and her leg lock on my hip tightly. After that, I change position and hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip.
I can feel the tightness and hotness of my cock inside her. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder then the music with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest. She was able to take in fast and slow movement. The sound effect of “piak piak piak” get louder and faster and she feel so high and hold on to my body tight and her nail stretching my back and she climax a few times.After a few fast and furiously stroke, i finally cum inside the condom and i collapse on top of her. While removing my cap, I could see about 3/4 of my sperm filled the condom and the condom was saint with her sticky juice and there was also juice still dripping from her hole.Both of us were sweating and exhausted. We lie on bed, cuddle and hug a while before we went to clean up together.

Attitude: ★★★★★

Communication was not a problem for me as I am able to speak little bit of thai that make us easy to break the ice. She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady.The GFE was very high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some Thai music. Super gfe and her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

Overall: ★★★★★
I make use of the solid 45mins. No rushing of service or feeling of fast food deal. I enjoy the bonk and thinking of rtf soon. Those who like confident young lady with small neh neh. I would recommend to try her. Long time no travel and bonking her really give me the Thai feel.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-03-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanwu View Post
Happy that the stables are back but wow… last time same price for 90/2 is now the price for 45/1
last time price was 120/2/90 to 160/2/90 , now due to supply n demand high surge.. they also adjusting.. give them a few days to settle down.. I'm waiting for my old stable.. lolx
Old 07-03-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodsetthee View Post
last time price was 120/2/90 to 160/2/90 , now due to supply n demand high surge.. they also adjusting.. give them a few days to settle down.. I'm waiting for my old stable.. lolx
Price won't settle one la... 240/90/2 still got a lot of customers. Either more girls come in to increase competition, or we start boycotting
Old 07-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dome 1 is back !

Thank you bro Flash for smooth booking of Anna. Opted for 1 shot.
Looks: 10/10 as as picture (90% resemblance)
Body: 9/10 Sexy petite size with enhanced boobs
Bj: 9/10 opted for capped BJ, wet and sloppy
FJ: 9//10 very accommodating to all position changes

Anna is a student back in Thailand, will not be here long. As most Thai FL, they know basic English, enough to serve you well. She might not be here long so better book fast!
Old 07-03-2022, 04:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodsetthee View Post
Which are your old stable. Maybe you are back under another name just that you don’t know only.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1