The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 16-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
felipeasturia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

I was Singapore, wanted to go try out Orchard Tower or Plaza, but stumbled upon Parklane by chance. Saw got quite a few KTVs, night clubs, bar & lounge in the mall. Went to one with a lot of good looking Tomyam and Viet, but they are fully booked. So went around, finally was caught up in a Pinoy bar at ground floor.

First time in such bar, dunno what to expect, so easily kena conned. A few girls are good looking but the others are just MILFs. They just butterfly around, and pestered you to buy them drinks. First round, 4-5 of them just pushed on to me and somehow burnt SGD120 just to buy drinks for 4 of them. Worst still found out there isn't any hanky panky in the bar. Just touching and hugging.

Anyway, since wasted already, so just talk cock sing song, finished my drink and left. Moral of the story - at this kind of bar, better be strong will and persistent, only select the girls you want to be with and only buy the girls you want drinks, as it costs SGD30 for just one drink, and you don't want to spend this on a MILF dino right? For the girls you don't want, just tell them no way.

So learnt the lesson, next time will be wiser if ever to visit such bar.
Old 16-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cumcumparadise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last few day back was kinda tired after work so intend to just walk around orchard look see look see but somehow my little bro brought me to OT and i say to myself why not.

it was ard 8plus in so roam ard to see any chiobu, then out of a corner saw 1 milf her boobs was almost squeezed out of her top, i was like woah mai tu liao ask her how much? she said $50 entrance so i said ok, then b4 i went in she ask me quietly want special or not? i tell her u say leh of cos then she say +$50 for full. i quickly check wallet cb left $40 then bargain wif her she say see me handsome $90 full straight away go in action. Like i say sometime u can get lucky once in a while.

Once inside she remove her top my eyes goes nice melon i suck them like no tml n she was already wet down there she quick put cap using her mouth n i tell u her tougue like torpedo seriously almost cim(w cap) i tell her stop. i catch my breath do her doggie n finish within 10 mins. nice quickie tell u bros some milf damn experience really know how to make us guys tick.

here her stats:
Looks: 6/10 will grow on you
Boobs: C at least
HJ: no try
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTM: if vit m allow
Old 17-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumcumparadise View Post
last few day back was kinda tired after work so intend to just walk around orchard look see look see but somehow my little bro brought me to OT and i say to myself why not.

it was ard 8plus in so roam ard to see any chiobu, then out of a corner saw 1 milf her boobs was almost squeezed out of her top, i was like woah mai tu liao ask her how much? she said $50 entrance so i said ok, then b4 i went in she ask me quietly want special or not? i tell her u say leh of cos then she say +$50 for full. i quickly check wallet cb left $40 then bargain wif her she say see me handsome $90 full straight away go in action. Like i say sometime u can get lucky once in a while.

Once inside she remove her top my eyes goes nice melon i suck them like no tml n she was already wet down there she quick put cap using her mouth n i tell u her tougue like torpedo seriously almost cim(w cap) i tell her stop. i catch my breath do her doggie n finish within 10 mins. nice quickie tell u bros some milf damn experience really know how to make us guys tick.

here her stats:
Looks: 6/10 will grow on you
Boobs: C at least
HJ: no try
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTM: if vit m allow
wow bro, another good price, $50 for entrance $40 for fuck

Orchard towers really pushing for business now huh ? one of the cheapest in singapore
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
avatar9021 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by maradona10 View Post
Roaming around level 3 and spotted a hot MILF waving at me

Name: Never ask
Nationality: China
Looks: 7.0 (MILF)
Body: 8 (Hour glass, no fats)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 8 (Moaning very loud)
Massage: piano
RTF: Yes
Damage: $80 inclusive of entrance (worth evey single cent)!!!
lol i always go this girl shop..
Old 19-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cumcumparadise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd floor corner enjoy
Old 19-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sepulkaoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope that future FRs are honest and factual. Hope there won't be anymore cut and paste FRs. Posting real FRs means that cheongsters don't get their time and effort wasted when visiting OT.

Also, the shop I frequent most is on the 2nd floor. A PRC with definitely huge bust. Been there alot of times, it's just no FRs posted.
Old 19-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
wow bro, another good price, $50 for entrance $40 for fuck

Orchard towers really pushing for business now huh ? one of the cheapest in singapore
$40 for full is too good to be true, even if d bro is very yandao. nowadays bargain to $50 for HJ + strip + autoroam also difficult, what more for full course ... maybe d bro can confirm d accuracy.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by felipeasturia View Post
I was Singapore, wanted to go try out Orchard Tower or Plaza, but stumbled upon Parklane by chance. Saw got quite a few KTVs, night clubs, bar & lounge in the mall. Went to one with a lot of good looking Tomyam and Viet, but they are fully booked. So went around, finally was caught up in a Pinoy bar at ground floor.

Ok out of topic here but since u mentioned, i used to pass by this pub on d way to POMO on weekends. Gals overall CMI, maybe only 1 or 2 can see niah.
Dont think the pub biz is good, often seen d gals hanging outside d pubs, at times even venture outside KFC to jio biz. Wont be surprised if the pub doesnt last beyond this year.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Ok out of topic here but since u mentioned, i used to pass by this pub on d way to POMO on weekends. Gals overall CMI, maybe only 1 or 2 can see niah.
Dont think the pub biz is good, often seen d gals hanging outside d pubs, at times even venture outside KFC to jio biz. Wont be surprised if the pub doesnt last beyond this year.
Hee... Nowadays the gals will just walk around the ground floor trying to jio business. Went in once on a Saturday night and theres only 3 customers including me. Initially kenna swarm by ladies, but once you buy LDs only to the lady you want, the rest will just move off.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Update,

gigi still working there, think she open her own, lady boss now

Xiao Qian still working there....

joanne not working there, was arrested, fined.

Now working in hotel HC. anyone know which one?

for the bros....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Bro u know she work in hotel HC but don know which one??
Old 05-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post

Bro u know she work in hotel HC but don know which one??
whats wrong with that?

you know?
Old 05-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where is Yuki? Still need to return her some money ...
Old 06-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Update,

gigi still working there, think she open her own, lady boss now

Xiao Qian still working there....

for the bros....
You sure or not she working in hotel HC? where you get the info from? I try calling her cant get through leh.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
Anyone knows where is Yuki? Still need to return her some money ...
Yuki was also caught in the act. I dunno what happen to her after that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1