The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Be careful what you wish for BronzeGod

Did you not already ask me this very same question and had i not already answered you long ago, BronzeGod?

So why are you asking me this very same question again, which btw does NOT benefit this open forum unlike my LEGITIMATE question and points above.

Be that as it may, i am more than happy to paste my replies to you in this open forum(which includes your questions).

But then it would expose the whole TRUTH, including your secret hatred towards me (which surprised me at that time) and.....well let's just say you should know the rest.

That is why I said be careful what you wish for, BronzeGod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Your title “be careful what you wish for” sounds quite threatening, is this how you respond when you can’t or don’t want to answer a LEGITIMATE question on your double standards with regard to how you let max go and disappeared for two years, vis a vis how you treat me?

Did you dare make such threats to max, like “be careful what you wish for” or “do you want me to expose the whole truth”?

If not, why do it to me?

So since you moved on from max and disappeared for two years, why can’t you also move on from me?

Simple question isn’t it? No need to make threats and etc.

Just answer it simply and honestly without throwing in more things to complicate matters.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Omnia's hypocrisy and high-handedness

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Did you not already ask me this very same question and had i not already answered you long ago, BronzeGod?

So why are you asking me this very same question again, which btw does NOT benefit this open forum unlike my LEGITIMATE question and points above.

Be that as it may, i am more than happy to paste my replies to you in this open forum(which includes your questions).

But then it would expose the whole TRUTH, including your secret hatred towards me (which surprised me at that time) and.....well let's just say you should know the rest.

That is why I said be careful what you wish for, BronzeGod.
I will address your latest reply in a couple of days. Have more important work to do at the moment.

But I will endeavour not to leave this matter of your hypocrisy ( i asked you why you left before, but NOT why you chose to come back after leaving to deal with me - two different matters but when placed side by side demonstrate your double standards), a question of which you are craftily and despicably trying to evade with your disgusting "scare tactics", hanging for too long.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omnia's hypocrisy and high-handedness

Quote:
I will address your latest reply in a couple of days. Have more important work to do at the moment.

But I will endeavour not to leave this matter of your hypocrisy ( i asked you why you left before, but NOT why you chose to come back after leaving to deal with me - two different matters but when placed side by side demonstrate your double standards), a question of which you are craftily and despicably trying to evade with your disgusting "scare tactics", hanging for too long.
Omnia, might I add that I have long lost interest in quarreling with you or anyone else.

But it is YOU who decided to start all this by yourself.

I did not disturb you at all.

And now, once again when you can’t answer LEGITIMATE questions about your hypocritical attacks on me, you threaten to reveal PMs, betraying the trust of people who you were communicating with in confidentiality, as per your usual despicable modus operandi when you want to “win” a cyberwar, started by no one but yourself.

You may refer to what the boss of this forum thinks of such behavior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
. Private messages are supposed to remain private. To post a screenshot is the ultimate act of betrayal..

...You certainly are the scum of the earth. I feel sorry for anyone who has any dealings with you in the real world.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 08-05-2018 at 10:13 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Stop Being a Liar and be careful what you wish for BronzeGod

Quote:

Now let me ask you.

1. Why were you absent for two years from the forum from 2015 after a rather big fight with another major personality in this forum.
As you are demonstrating now with your doggedness in nitpicking at me on this innocuous matter day in and day out about my threads, it’s out of character for you to “give up” once you started a cyber war. So what stopped you from continuing with the below then?

Did you not ask me this a long time ago and did I not give you an answer, BronzeGod?

Now you have the audacity to blame me for mentioning our PMs after you asked the same question and made all these baseless claims and insinuations against me!

Btw i have NOT pasted the PMs nor have I revealed the most damaging bits against you in here ok! Anyway dont blame me, blame yourself for asking the question again and now even LYING that you did not!

2. You abruptly disappeared in March of 2015 after those two posts promising an expose. What caused you, the self appointed champion of TRUTH, to have cold feet in that case where the the issues you were alleging to were definitely much more serious?

Ditto my answer in 1 above, LIAR BronzeGod!

In any event, let me briefly repeat my answer(without the damaging bits against BronzeGod!)...

I had been in a serious cyberwar with max_priest for quite some time already and had thoroughly ventilated the issues in this open forum....however, i don't recall any other samsters speaking up to support me apart from zyxel01(hope you are ok buddy!), rawall and perhaps one or two others(sorry that i cant recall your names at the moment)....

Anyway, then came tarma69's post requesting "Any more updates and new evidence/development? I'm keen and interested! "....now that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me as i finally realised that the large majority of samsters were totally UNINTERESTED in the issues i had ventilated and were only interested in a coke & popcorn come punch & judy show....!

So it was then that i decided to take a back seat and stop posting in sbf because i became disillusioned and felt what i was doing was futile.

And then now more than two years after you “disappeared” from posting on the public forum, leaving your previous crusade hanging, you come out again on 4 of aug 2017 (two years and five months later) to cry foul over what you perceive as covktease in my threads?

Yeah, so what? Are you the owner of this sbf thread? No Are you the owner of sbf? NO...so am obliged to report to you and ask your permission viz anything concerning sbf? NO

3. What caused you to suddenly want to come out first with mild insinuations against me which then became full blown attacks, when you earlier decided to disappear for two years?

Did i not say in my PMs that i would come back to post if i saw the need? Did i say i would never post again in sbf? In any event, am i obliged not to post at all in sbf? Who are you to question me on this BronzeGod?

Let me give you an example, you appear to have changed positions yourself. Last year you were disrespecting Sammyboy calling this open forum a joke, claiming it was dying and told Sammyboy to close it down. But now you seemed to have gone the other way, unfortunately still bad though by making a mockery of this open forum and disrespecting samsters who share freely without demanding any preconditions with your so called "harmless fun".

Furthermore, do i owe you or anyone else in this open forum an explanation why i am posting now? NO. Saying that, i have fully justified why i am calling you out now, BronzeGod. I can't help it that you refuse to understand what I am saying.

More importantly, i am now only asking a question on the issue as to how is it "any fun" (your "fun" that you keep relying on) to this open forum to comply with your preconditions? Like what Apache told you..."real gold, no scared of fire".....so if it is really "fun" to this open forum, should be easy to demonstrate and then i shall cease my criticism of you on this issue.

4. How come you decided not to pursue the matter with your previous fight with max, and quietly disappear for two years with no rhyme or reason given for your hiatus?

Why do you keep repeating your questions BronzeGod?

Ditto my answers in 1 & 2 above.

More importantly the issues in my cyberwar with max_priest now appear MOOT as max_priest does not seem to act in such a way in this open forum anymore. Thank you very much for that max_priest and like i said previously, i dont hold anything against you now and have long since moved on and i trust you have moved on too.

That being the case, why should i carry on my cyberwar with max_priest now?

5. But now coming out to attack my threads, which are of no harm to anyone?

No need for me to keep repeating myself....ditto my answer in 3 above and my question on "fun" to this open forum.

6. The question is are you actually a cowardly hypocrite, afraid to stir a hornets nest (your serious allegations against Max that you left hanging) but deciding to make a mountain out of harmless molehill (me and my threads)?

Ditto all my answers above.

There was NO need for me to answer your questions because they are totally irrelevant to the issue on "fun". But i answered them all the same.

Let me also say this.....no one is obliged to post, neither is anyone not obliged to post....also you post, then be prepared to be criticised unless you own this thread or you own sbf...

Do you own any sbf threads BronzeGod, NO....do you own sbf, BronzeGod, No.....so you want to post, then criticism comes with the territory....and DONT think you can get a free pass just by using the words "harmless" and "fun".....DEMONSTRATE THIS CLEARLY.....cant take the heat then just stay out of the kitchen, BronzeGod.....simple as that....

And dont LIE that i am trying to "shut you down"....because that is NOT true....all i am saying is either PROVE your so called "harmless fun" or just post freely without any preconditions just like every other samster including yourself previously....is that so hard to ask, BronzeGod?....not comfortable sharing freely without any preconditions than just dont share in this open forum until you change your mind.....very easy and no big deal.....so what is the problem, BronzeGod?

(By the way, I’m no friend of max and till this day I’m extremely suspicious of him due to his previous attacks on me, although I admit his “Intel” is not bad sometimes in terms of some rather truthful FRs recently.)
Please refer to my reply in bold.
Old 09-05-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: How is it "fun" to SBF to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

My apologies to all samsters(except BronzeGod).

I should not have entered into a debate with BronzeGod because it always ends in futility with me saying one thing and BronzeGod saying another without any benefit to this open forum.

My intention has never been about "winning" anything, so i shall just go back to my original premise which is contained in the following links below....

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...ostcount=11653

https://sbf.net.nz/showp...ostcount=11671

I genuinely want to know whether any samster(apart from BronzeGod) has any clue with respect to BronzeGod's "fun"?

My offer above to aĺl samsters still stands, save for BronzeGod!

P.S. My above question is LEGITIMATE viz this open forum
Old 09-05-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: How is it "fun" to SBF to comply with BronzeGod's Preconditions?

"This thread also further encourages good contributions on actress lookalike" so says BronzeGod.....yeah but....why tell me this when I once updated this very same thread myself without any of BronzeGod's "fun" Preconditions(cocktease games/antics) demands?!....or did you forget this fact BronzeGod??

"Thank you to all the brothers who have contributed to this humble actress thread over the past six years since 2012.", so says BronzeGod.....but ditto what i said above.....furthermore did any other samster who has contributed to this thread or any GL thread for that matter made any of BronzeGod's "fun" Preconditions(cocktease games/antics) demands??....NO....so why must BronzeGod act in such a disrespectful manner to this open forum??

LEGITIMATE points raised by me viz this open forum
Old 09-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

For info

Noted on your interesting reply in bold below. Will respond more fully when I have time and nothing better to do

For those reading this and trying to make sense of what is going on, I've colour coded my questions and omnia's replies

My question are in blue, and omnia's replies in bold green.

Cheers.

Quote:
Please refer to my reply in bold.

Now let me ask you.

1. Why were you absent for two years from the forum from 2015 after a rather big fight with another major personality in this forum.
As you are demonstrating now with your doggedness in nitpicking at me on this innocuous matter day in and day out about my threads, it’s out of character for you to “give up” once you started a cyber war. So what stopped you from continuing with the below then?

Did you not ask me this a long time ago and did I not give you an answer, BronzeGod?

Now you have the audacity to blame me for mentioning our PMs after you asked the same question and made all these baseless claims and insinuations against me!

Btw i have NOT pasted the PMs nor have I revealed the most damaging bits against you in here ok! Anyway dont blame me, blame yourself for asking the question again and now even LYING that you did not!

2. You abruptly disappeared in March of 2015 after those two posts promising an expose. What caused you, the self appointed champion of TRUTH, to have cold feet in that case where the the issues you were alleging to were definitely much more serious?

Ditto my answer in 1 above, LIAR BronzeGod!

In any event, let me briefly repeat my answer(without the damaging bits against BronzeGod!)...

I had been in a serious cyberwar with max_priest for quite some time already and had thoroughly ventilated the issues in this open forum....however, i don't recall any other samsters speaking up to support me apart from zyxel01(hope you are ok buddy!), rawall and perhaps one or two others(sorry that i cant recall your names at the moment)....

Anyway, then came tarma69's post requesting "Any more updates and new evidence/development? I'm keen and interested! "....now that was the straw that broke the camel's back for me as i finally realised that the large majority of samsters were totally UNINTERESTED in the issues i had ventilated and were only interested in a coke & popcorn come punch & judy show....!

So it was then that i decided to take a back seat and stop posting in sbf because i became disillusioned and felt what i was doing was futile.

And then now more than two years after you “disappeared” from posting on the public forum, leaving your previous crusade hanging, you come out again on 4 of aug 2017 (two years and five months later) to cry foul over what you perceive as covktease in my threads?

Yeah, so what? Are you the owner of this sbf thread? No Are you the owner of sbf? NO...so am obliged to report to you and ask your permission viz anything concerning sbf? NO

3. What caused you to suddenly want to come out first with mild insinuations against me which then became full blown attacks, when you earlier decided to disappear for two years?

Did i not say in my PMs that i would come back to post if i saw the need? Did i say i would never post again in sbf? In any event, am i obliged not to post at all in sbf? Who are you to question me on this BronzeGod?

Let me give you an example, you appear to have changed positions yourself. Last year you were disrespecting Sammyboy calling this open forum a joke, claiming it was dying and told Sammyboy to close it down. But now you seemed to have gone the other way, unfortunately still bad though by making a mockery of this open forum and disrespecting samsters who share freely without demanding any preconditions with your so called "harmless fun".

Furthermore, do i owe you or anyone else in this open forum an explanation why i am posting now? NO. Saying that, i have fully justified why i am calling you out now, BronzeGod. I can't help it that you refuse to understand what I am saying.

More importantly, i am now only asking a question on the issue as to how is it "any fun" (your "fun" that you keep relying on) to this open forum to comply with your preconditions? Like what Apache told you..."real gold, no scared of fire".....so if it is really "fun" to this open forum, should be easy to demonstrate and then i shall cease my criticism of you on this issue.

4. How come you decided not to pursue the matter with your previous fight with max, and quietly disappear for two years with no rhyme or reason given for your hiatus?

Why do you keep repeating your questions BronzeGod?

Ditto my answers in 1 & 2 above.

More importantly the issues in my cyberwar with max_priest now appear MOOT as max_priest does not seem to act in such a way in this open forum anymore. Thank you very much for that max_priest and like i said previously, i dont hold anything against you now and have long since moved on and i trust you have moved on too.

That being the case, why should i carry on my cyberwar with max_priest now?

5. But now coming out to attack my threads, which are of no harm to anyone?

No need for me to keep repeating myself....ditto my answer in 3 above and my question on "fun" to this open forum.

6. The question is are you actually a cowardly hypocrite, afraid to stir a hornets nest (your serious allegations against Max that you left hanging) but deciding to make a mountain out of harmless molehill (me and my threads)?

Ditto all my answers above.

There was NO need for me to answer your questions because they are totally irrelevant to the issue on "fun". But i answered them all the same.

Let me also say this.....no one is obliged to post, neither is anyone not obliged to post....also you post, then be prepared to be criticised unless you own this thread or you own sbf...

Do you own any sbf threads BronzeGod, NO....do you own sbf, BronzeGod, No.....so you want to post, then criticism comes with the territory....and DONT think you can get a free pass just by using the words "harmless" and "fun".....DEMONSTRATE THIS CLEARLY.....cant take the heat then just stay out of the kitchen, BronzeGod.....simple as that....

And dont LIE that i am trying to "shut you down"....because that is NOT true....all i am saying is either PROVE your so called "harmless fun" or just post freely without any preconditions just like every other samster including yourself previously....is that so hard to ask, BronzeGod?....not comfortable sharing freely without any preconditions than just dont share in this open forum until you change your mind.....very easy and no big deal.....so what is the problem, BronzeGod?

(By the way, I’m no friend of max and till this day I’m extremely suspicious of him due to his previous attacks on me, although I admit his “Intel” is not bad sometimes in terms of some rather truthful FRs recently.)
Old 09-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Actresses in Geylang

wah, you all bing bing bong bong here and there ah.

lets keep this thread beautiful lah.

perhaps we start a thread for the bing bing bong bong

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
wah, you all bing bing bong bong here and there ah.

lets keep this thread beautiful lah.

perhaps we start a thread for the bing bing bong bong
I not interested in bing bing bong bong bro apache.

You must ask WHO wanted to start all this bing bing bong bong and came here to the forum to disturb peaceful threads.

I am happy to avoid the bing bing bong bong and just return back to contributing on actresses etc in this thread.

Cheers
Old 09-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

List of Actress / Model / Celebrity/ Ex- GL Cat 150 PRC lookalikes

update 9th May

Anqi - Gigi Lai cross with Rene Liu
Shuya - Holly Marie Combs

Yezi - Gong li

Zhi Zhi - fair Xuesha lookalike with full B rack (ex blogger and model)
Meng Lu - Taiwan artiste Xiao Tian Tian

Bing Bing - Hibiki Otsuki and taiwan artiste 洪棠

Jia Ning - fair Yang Gong Ru / Karen Mok/ Carina Lau lookalike with enhanced full B rack

Shan Shan - Jamie Yeo

1654a
Xiao Yu - HK actress Ankie Beike / Taiwan actress 王彩桦 C rack on shapely frame

1658a
Ruyi - Charmaine Sheh Sze Man cross with Tavia Yeung Yi 80% with C boobs

Bei Bei- Tin Pei Lin / departed 1606 Sasa lookalike with full C racks

Wh02
Chen Meng - Gong Li, almost 80%, and with D big boobs
Dan Dan - Joan Chen

WH04
Zhen Zhen - youngish slight tanned Miriam Yeung 杨千嬅 with full B racks

WH06
Bao Bei - Maggi Q

WH12
Xin Xin - fair short Vivian Hsu lookalike with C racks

Mei You - big frame Cecilia Cheung 张柏芝 lookalike with enhanced C racks

Coco - shorter Felicia Chin lookalike with full C rack on a slim frame
Anqi - taiwan celebrity 蔡允潔.

Anqi - tanned Kelly Chen 陈慧琳 / Sharon Chan 陈敏之 lookalike with C racks

2831a
Yang yang - Maggi Q

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 09-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Good job mate Apache. Do me a small favour and try to keep the formatting of the original list - bolding some of the headers for easier reading, as per below.

Also, if you add on to the list, it'll be helpful to all to know what were the new names or lookalikes you added. So what were the names you added for the below?

Here's to contributing peacefully in SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post

update 9th May

Yezi - Gong li

Jia Ning - fair Yang Gong Ru / Karen Mok/ Carina Lau lookalike with enhanced full B rack

Shan Shan - Jamie Yeo

1654a

1658a
Ruyi - Charmaine Sheh Sze Man cross with Tavia Yeung Yi 80% with C boobs

Wh02
Chen Meng - Gong Li, almost 80%, and with D big boobs
Dan Dan - Joan Chen

WH04

WH06
Bao Bei - Maggi Q

WH12

2831a
Yang yang - Maggi Q
Old 09-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

update 9th May

Yezi - Gong li

Shan Shan - Jamie Yeo

1654a

1658a
Ruyi - Charmaine Sheh Sze Man cross with Tavia Yeung Yi 80% with C boobs (new addition)

Wh02
Chen Meng - Gong Li, almost 80%, and with D big boobs (new addition)
Dan Dan - Joan Chen (new addition)

WH04

WH06
Bao Bei - Maggi Q (new addition)

WH12

2831a
Yang yang - Maggi Q

Old 09-05-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

lets slowly uncover the gems in Geylang.

Bros, No harm sharing. Dont worry that you share and they become angpai and hard to get, bcos if they no business they will go back and back to square one for us all. They also cannot be exclusive to any of us.

so, lets share

Old 09-05-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
be my guest if u are game!

Quote:
.......double standards with regard to how you let max go and disappeared for two years, vis a vis how you treat me?

Did you dare make such threats to max, like “be careful what you wish for” or “do you want me to expose the whole truth”?

If not, why do it to me?

So since you moved on from max and disappeared for two years, why can’t you also move on from me?

..... blah ..... blah ....
No wonder I felt an itchy sensation on my toes, now I realised it was this bugger who kept mentioning my nick here obviously for the wrong reason.

BG,

Don’t ever quote and/or make use of my nick as a tool/ammunition to attack omnia and/or others. If you aren’t pleased with me and wanna cyberwar with me, be my guest (if u are game) ... simply open a new thread to do so. You can call upon your buddies, kakis or your clones to support you. I shall also invite the owner - Sammyboyfor to discuss about your tons of clones accumulated over the years.

Quote:
Does tarma69 and his post ring a bell BronzeGod?

But since you love to bring up max_priest, let me say a few words to him.

max_priest, there is no love lost between us, but i hold nothing against you now. What happened in the past remains in the past as far as i am concerned. I have long since moved on and i trust you have moved on as well.
I noted your stance re the above statement of yours.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 09-05-2018 at 01:44 PM.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Not interested in cyberwars

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
No wonder I felt an itchy sensation on my toes, now I realised it was this bugger who kept mentioning my nick here.

BG,

Don’t ever quote and/or make use of my nick as a tool/ammunition to attack omnia and/or others. If you aren’t pleased with me and wanna cyberwar with me, be my guest (if u are game) ... simply open a new thread to do so. You can call upon your buddies, kakis or your clones to support you. I shall also invite the owner - Sammyboyfor to discuss about your tons of clones accumulated over the years.

I noted your stance re the above statement of yours.
I’m not interested in any cyberwar with any one.

Sure, invite sammyboyfor to talk about any clones I might have. Go ahead.
I would also welcome sammyboyfor in the same vein to discuss any clones YOU might have.

Nah, I don’t have any buddies or kakis or whatever to call upon. I generally take on my opponents one on one nowadays. Much cleaner that way.

I quoted your example not because I want to involve you, neither do I have any beef with you these days, although I continue to be very suspicious of you!

However, it just seemed hypocritical to me that omnia disappeared for two years after saying he was going to “nail” you but not following up, then reappearing two years later to disturb me and my threads over some very innocuous matters. Why he let you go, disappeared for two years and then suddenly return to disturb me on some of the harmless fun in my threads? It just raises so many questions.

That’s my point of view and omnia has presented his point of view in response, I don’t think it warrants further discussion at this point.

However, I may have to bring these issues up again if I receive further disturbances from either you or him (omnia).

If not, let us revert to contributing peacefully in sbf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1