The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2013, 10:04 PM
unclecock

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Actresses in Geylang

i had a session with zhiling 1805 recently and i felt she looked like celestina tiew in this photo:
Old 28-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Kaixin reminds me of some western actress I've seen before, like those with Italian blood especially her eyes. Her face is just gorgeous and womanly to me. Growl....
Old 28-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

oh haha yes. Zhiling looks like Celestina Tiew. hot fav among sg guys, typical southern girl looks..not my type. Zhiling from Sichuan if i remember correctly, 巴蜀 girls not my cup of tea

Lulu resembles jav star Julia the most ! haha
Old 29-06-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses/Singers/Models etc in GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsex View Post
Got GONG LI look alike??
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Use to hv one at 1805...

Now I am not sure??...lets see how it goes wif the feedback...
Yes, Jia Xin (ex-WL of 1805) is by far the closest young version of Gong Li I have ever came across todate ... I dare to put it as 80% resemblance ... It is gonna be a nostaglic and sentimental moments for our bud, Duckbeaks wherever I mention Jia Xin ... This gorgeous lass was damn hot when she was in GL but her stint was rather short-lived as her intention was to save enough monies to further her university studies. I heard she is now happily married to a Singapore bloke ... Good for her ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-06-2013, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 20
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecock View Post
i had a session with zhiling 1805 recently and i felt she looked like celestina tiew in this photo:
wah pretty leh. How many % resemblance ?
Old 29-06-2013, 09:04 AM
unclecock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOU View Post
wah pretty leh. How many % resemblance ?
hmm.. i would say 60-70%. but the mind functions differently from individual to individual. still, to me, zhiling is very pretty, lovely light brown raisins (she dislike people talking about the size though) and a very good looking + tasty vagina.
Old 29-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
goodsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Actresses/Singers/Models etc in GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Yes, Jia Xin (ex-WL of 1805) is by far the closest young version of Gong Li I have ever came across todate ... I dare to put it as 80% resemblance ... It is gonna be a nostaglic and sentimental moments for our bud, Duckbeaks wherever I mention Jia Xin ... This gorgeous lass was damn hot when she was in GL but her stint was rather short-lived as her intention was to save enough monies to further her university studies. I heard she is now happily married to a Singapore bloke ... Good for her ...
awww....too late for me
Old 29-06-2013, 11:17 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

lin yang looks like 金荷娜(Kim Ha Neu) to me when she doesn't smile.

Old 29-06-2013, 11:18 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Actresses/Singers/Models etc in GL - Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Updates in Bold...
thx for the efforts buddy
Old 29-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 20
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of

Quote:
(she dislike people talking about the size though)
She referring to size of raisin or size of boobs itself ?
Old 29-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hmm.. i would say 60-70%. but the mind functions differently from individual to individual. still, to me, zhiling is very pretty, lovely light brown raisins (she dislike people talking about the size though) and a very good looking + tasty vagina.
Yes, Zhiling is one of the prettiest WLs of 2-3 batches before 1805's newbies like Coco, Taozhi, Dan Dan, etc. Absolutely, sometime when you find a WL you adore resembles a gorgeous celeb, it can be our mind at play ...

Has she managed to slim down already? The last time I booked her, she told ne she was very determined to slim down a few kg ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOU View Post
She referring to size of raisin or size of boobs itself ?
unclecock is referring to her especially big nipples which look like the size of small cherry ... Her tits are natural B cups only ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-06-2013, 04:46 PM
unclecock

Quote:
Yes, Zhiling is one of the prettiest WLs of 2-3 batches before 1805's newbies like Coco, Taozhi, Dan Dan, etc. Absolutely, sometime when you find a WL you adore resembles a gorgeous celeb, it can be our mind at play ...

Has she managed to slim down already? The last time I booked her, she told ne she was very determined to slim down a few kg ...
dunno if she's slimmed down much but she's still got the right amount of meat on her to cuddle/fondle and yet not too heavy. i do eat light and would prefer if she's a little slimmer but with her looks, i really can't complain.
Old 29-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

any V shape face like anime mangga girl?

also celebrity
Old 01-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Zhiling (1805)

Quote:
Agree wif u on this one bro!...but for me think ZhiLing has nicer eyes becuz they r real whereas Celestina looks like she is wearing contacts...

Moreover Zhiling still a great lay...passionate, sensuous, submissive...beautiful pussy which she luvs being tonguefued!...lovely pink eraser tits...nice kissable lips...smells great...vgd company n still strikes me as a genuine mm...
Old 01-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Actresses/Singers/Models etc in GL

Quote:
Yes quite true bro...

Anyways think our pal Duckbeaks can take solace in the arms of his GL "Teacher"!......suspect he is stuck wif piles of homework fm her since hv not heard fm him in sometime!......maybe now in detention wif his GL "Teacher" as I type this post!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1