The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 15-07-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
SilkAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Hello Admin, my account is Pink color word (not activated), where can find the resend email button to my email to activate my account.

Thank you.
Old 15-07-2020, 02:06 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i see your account is already activated and unmoderated ...there is no need to activate it again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkAir View Post
Hello Admin, my account is Pink color word (not activated), where can find the resend email button to my email to activate my account.

Thank you.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-07-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
SilkAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i see your account is already activated and unmoderated ...there is no need to activate it again..
Hello Big Sexy, it is another account which is unactivated thus I could not send out messages or post anything online. The account goes as 5cimitar
Old 15-07-2020, 03:51 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

check the junk mail box... the email could be there.... if all fails.. try using this link https://sbf.net.nz/register.php?do=requestemail

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkAir View Post
Hello Big Sexy, it is another account which is unactivated thus I could not send out messages or post anything online. The account goes as 5cimitar

Old 15-07-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
5cimitar is a Helpful and Caring Samster5cimitar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Big thanks to BIG SEXY for helping me activate my account.
Old 16-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
psarian25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, I tried to start a new thread and commented on some other threads but it doesn’t show. Even after refresh.. any idea why?
Old 17-07-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of

Hi bros, joined last year but still somewhat new to lots of things.

Want to ask how the point exchange threads work. I know how to add points to people but i see everyone in those threads are able to up more than one point to a person. Can anyone teach me how to do that please?
Old 17-07-2020, 12:25 PM

for normal members

rep point you can give equal rep power you have....
rep point you can deduct equal half of the rep power you have....
e.g if you have a rep power of 4 you can only give rep points of 4 and deduct about 2 points off the other member....

also read this thread on how to get more rep power..
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=60407

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjch View Post
Hi bros, joined last year but still somewhat new to lots of things.

Want to ask how the point exchange threads work. I know how to add points to people but i see everyone in those threads are able to up more than one point to a person. Can anyone teach me how to do that please?

Old 17-07-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
for normal members

rep point you can give equal rep power you have....
rep point you can deduct equal half of the rep power you have....
e.g if you have a rep power of 4 you can only give rep points of 4 and deduct about 2 points off the other member....

also read this thread on how to get more rep power..
ooooh okok got it. Thank you bro big sexy!
Old 08-08-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 4
Garudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of light
Hi guys, newbie here. Just tried booking and gt turned away bcos no newbies. 😭.. How do you even start to 'not be a newbie'? And just curious how do OKTs know if you are newbie or not? Sorry in advance if have been asked many times alr.
Old 08-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 4
Garudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garudannn View Post
Hi guys, newbie here. Just tried booking and gt turned away bcos no newbies. 😭.. How do you even start to 'not be a newbie'? And just curious how do OKTs know if you are newbie or not? Sorry in advance if have been asked many times alr.
Is there a way to edit or delete my posts?
Old 10-08-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!deanscott is one of the Best!

Just noticed that there isn't a dark theme/skin option for the forum; having one would be quite useful for evening to night-time browsing. Thanks!
Old 11-08-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!

Can someone explain the points, power and rep system in summary? What is the importance of these things actually? Also, i noticed my points are dropping and am unsure why
Old 11-08-2020, 01:35 PM

try the kiwi black theme and see if u like it..

the option to change the theme is somewhere at the bottom left of the index page if u are using a PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanscott View Post
Just noticed that there isn't a dark theme/skin option for the forum; having one would be quite useful for evening to night-time browsing. Thanks!

Old 11-08-2020, 01:41 PM

what u need to know abt the rep points and power can be found in this sticky..

just like in real life ...some people value the rep points more than others.. it isnt the end of the world if u have neg points.....it does however help u easily in getting contacts and making new friends.. nobody like to deal with dodgy characters with a low reputation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Can someone explain the points, power and rep system in summary? What is the importance of these things actually? Also, i noticed my points are dropping and am unsure why

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1