The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 12-05-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential

nice... swee
Old 12-05-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My wife was on morning shifts for the rest of the week, which made it harder for me to take things further with YS other than our usual morning teasing, but I took advantage of my wife’s free time at night to bang her ever harder, making sure our arousal and moans were transmitted to YS nightly.

We settled into a rhythm where YS would tease me in the morning, I would fuck my wife at night, and the next morning I would tease YS back, asking her which part of our sex she enjoyed the most. Each time she would blush and try to deflect the question, but occasionally she would ask cute questions like:

“How does San Jie swallow your cock without choking…”

“The butt is so dirty!!! Why do you lick San Jie’s one so much..”

And my favourite,

“How does it feel when a guy shoots inside you?”

I couldn’t tell her the answer, but I told her I could let her experience it if she wanted, to which she feigned offence, threw her dirty panties at me, and went to the room. Her panties were always stained these days, a testament to her more frequent masturbation. The musky smell was so strong, it almost made me pass our from pleasure.

This was all and good, but I had to find a way to take things even further. Man toils, and God answers. My heart leaped when one day at dinner YS suddenly announced:

“GUYS! My aircon is leaking!!!!”

Indeed, dirty water was dripping from the edges. Sigh, we only had our house for 3 months and this happened. The previous owner must not have maintained his aircon well. Oh dear….. wherever could YS sleep now……

Just as I was about to offer, my wife jumped in, saying “YS, we have a spare mattress. Tonight, you can sleep in our room.”

Did wifey read my mind? I pretended to protest, whispering to my wife “Babe like that how we…. My balls are full again…”

“Oi, don’t do a few nights you will die ah?? Faster go and find out when the aircon guy can come!!”

When usually the repairman would take a day or two, this time they said they could only make it after 3 days. What was this? Was this truly an act of God? My mind started working in overtime. In the next 3 nights, I would have to confer on YS her bachelors, Masters and PHD education. There was no better time……
Old 12-05-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The first night, I took it slowly. YS’ mattress was laid out on the floor, and she was still in her T shirt panty ensemble. She slept fairly early, and at times her T shirt would hike up, showing off a white panty with pink lace, just like a schoolgirl. Acting the gentleman, I would quietly inform my wife, who would help to pull her shirt down and cover her with the blanket.

As the night wore on, I teased my wife incessantly, grabbing her boobs, rubbing her clit, etc. She would constantly try to push me off, but as the stimulation increased, she could not help but moan, sometimes loudly, after which she would put her hand to her mouth in horror and hit me. These two cute girls would be the death of me.

She finally relented, letting me rub her pussy until she orgasmed, giving a muffled squeal just before she came. YS stirred, and my wife froze till she felt everything was calm again. I laughed silently, and guided her hand to my cock. As she rubbed me, I too took the chance to moan, and the naughty girl put her boob in my mouth to silence me. She transferred me to her mouth shortly after, meanly stuffing her thong into my mouth to silence me. I asked to come on her face, which she agreed, and I pulled out of her soft mouth and unloaded while standing on the bed. It was dark all around, but out of the corner of my eye I noticed that YS was awake already, silently rubbing herself.

The next day was a weekend, but my wife had to work. I was woken up by her sucking my morning wood, before I had even fully awoke. A pre-work blowjob. My favourite. I closed my eyes and let the waves of pleasure wash over me.

There was abit more teeth than usual, but not anything I couldn’t bear. My wife also didn’t go as deep as usual, instead focusing more on my head, slowly licking from mid-shaft to tip. Teasing me, huh? I’ll show her. As she once again engulfed the head of my cock, stopping just below the crown, I suddenly jerked my hips upward, pushing my whole shaft as far into her mouth as possible.

She squealed, and I hear her almost fall off the bed, all the while coughing. To my surprise, I saw YS sitting on the floor, her legs open, showing me the same white panty with a wet spot at the crotch. She was coughing, and her gaze accusatory.

“YS??? That was you?? Where’s my wife?”

“Jie fu you’re so bad!!! That was my first time, and you bully me already…. San Jie went to work already la….”

“But, why are you doing this??”

“In the morning you looked so hard…. It looked like it would feel good in my mouth… Sorry… I didn’t mean to surprise you.”

I decided at that point to give her her final exam for her Bachelors degree. “Sorry, I also didn’t mean to scare you… Come let me guide you through your first time…”
Old 12-05-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Kimjongpek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy update man, thanks a lot!!
Old 13-05-2020, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 13-05-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss100 View Post
My plan to slowly convert YS into a nympho involved this:
1. Make her extremely horny for me by having loud sex with my wife
2. Letting her know how much she turned me on

She, like most girls, had an aversion to men touching or licking their privates as they felt it was dirty, but I would have to let her know that men would die just to be able to do those things. My plan would start as soon as my wife was done with her night shift. Her company allowed them to rest for one full day before converting back to normal day shift hours, so that night i would strike.
A v. good but notti plan by TS...looks like his plan is working n he is not going to hv any problem accomplishing it ...now notti n horny SIL, YS can't take the seduction anymore and is giving him a secret bbbj w/o he even knowing it himself ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-05-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pre-morning breakfast juice!!
Old 14-05-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.
Old 14-05-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Next up, CIM then CIP.... And then threesome....?
Old 15-05-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Thankfully, she wasn’t too put off by my thrusting. Easing her slowly back into the blowjob, I positioned her at my side, almost in a 69 position. This meant that my cock followed the curvature of her mouth, increased the stimulation for me. I could also lift up her shift and rub her puffy slit through her panties as she worked on my member

“Lick it from bottom to top first…. Use your hand to rub the shaft like you usually do… then use your mouth to just suck the tip… Ah yeah… the other hand rub the balls too”

Perhaps I had gone too far with my instructions, but YS took them like a champ, coordinating her hands and her soft oral cavity like a maestro. I felt the pressure building up in my balls, only made worse by her soft caress over my scrotum. I started thrusting slowly, in rhythm with her mouth, with each jerk of my hips bringing my cock millimetres deeper into her mouth pussy. She managed to take my cock ¾ of the way, before she had to pull back and cough. She dove back in again though, increasing her assault in both speed and intensity. I felt my sperm building at the base of my penis, awaiting the final squeeze from my groin muscles to release them.

“YS, take my sperm in your mouth like a good girl.”

“NO!!!!! It smells weird… I…. I want it on my face like San Jie.”

I pushed her down, and knelt over her chest, rubbing my dick furiously. YS was surprised at first, fear showing in her eyes, but she quickly relented, using her hands to rub my balls from behind. Suddenly, her fingers moved to my anus and started rubbing as well.

I lost it at that point, spurting YS’ bachelor’s degree all over her face. YS let out a squeal as she saw the whitish milk gush out like a firehose, and shut her eyes just in time as my semen splashed over her scrunched up face. The stimulation was too much for me, and I must have let out 6-7 ropes, reaching as far as her hairline.

As I ended, YS opened her eyes cautiously. She stuck out her tongue, and caught the last drop of semen as it dripped from the hole. “Eee… it smells bad, but it tastes even worse… Salty and bitter one. Ok but at the end abit sweet.”

I couldn’t reply, my legs almost collapsing after my release. I slowly lay down, allowing her to get up and wash up.

YS passed with flying colours, and it was time for her Masters. For that, I would need my wife’s help……
Old 15-05-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

We both washed up after, this time together in the shower. She washed my privates, making me semi-hard again. Using her soapy hands, she traced the veins on my penis using her finger tips, and then gently soaped my balls, grasping them gently like they were a pair of eggs. Mmm…. Just like how my wife does it.

When it came my turn to soap her up, I paid special attention to her boobs, and her pussy, running my soapy forearm back and forth against her juicy snatch. I didn’t let up until she shuddered and lost her balance, after which I caught her and continue soaping the rest of her body. The rest of the day was spent as we normally did, joking, watching TV, and teasing each other….

My wife came home in the evening, and the three of us ate dinner together like nothing was out of the ordinary. Before retiring into our room, I whispered in my wife’s ear “Tonight you’re not going to sleep so early…”

“Same…” she said, lifting up her T shirt to show me her black lacy thong. “I want your sperm inside me…”

We waited for YS to “sleep”, although deep down I knew she was waiting for us to start our secret sexcapade. Covering ourselves with the blanket, we rubbed each other’s genitals until we felt certain that YS was asleep. My stiff cock pulsed as my wife slowly slid her hands up and down, occasionally rubbing the tip and making it slick with my precum.

“I think she’s asleep…”

As soon as I finished saying those words, my wife engulfed my entire shaft into her mouth. I let out a silent moan, and I almost lost balance as she stuck out her tongue and licked my balls, all while my cock was still buried in her throat. The slutty girl was gagging herself while she was trying to cover my scrotum with her saliva.

She wasn’t going to get away with teasing me. Grabbing the side of her head, I forced her head further into my crotch, leaving her unable to breathe. Tears came out of her eyes, but still my little slut continued to gag herself. Only when she tapped my thighs repeatedly did I let her go, watching as a trail of thick saliva extended from the tip of my dick to her lower lip.

Her engine was started. There was no going back now. My wife wanted to dominate me tonight, and she took no time in pushing me down and mounting my face. Using her arms to grab my hair, she pulled my face into her groin. I loved eating her out in this position, as while she was “dominant”, she was never able to resist my technique, and would quickly melt into a moaning pile of jelly. Her mounting my face also meant that I could look directly up into her breasts, and they appeared ever so full from below.

The bad thing was that my cock was now void of stimulation, and I used my free hand to rub myself. Suddenly, I felt another hand move mine aside, and I felt my cock enter a wet, warm hole…..
Old 15-05-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
GianniIFartInU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wooooo 3some at last?
Old 15-05-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Wow...juicy stuffs cumming.
Please continue bro. 💦
Old 15-05-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19836 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss100 View Post
The bad thing was that my cock was now void of stimulation, and I used my free hand to rub myself. Suddenly, I felt another hand move mine aside, and I felt my cock enter a wet, warm hole…..
Soon Soon .... Yummy Juicy

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1