The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 20-06-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

pls do not post contact numbers, wechat id of anyone including FL , OKT, etc...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 20-06-2019 at 04:52 PM.
Old 20-06-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Don't think so.
Btw hv tried....
BKT Rp50k CMI
Chicken Rice Rp18k normal
Ok, thanks for the FR.
Old 20-06-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
wen i come back tat time damn long queue sia...i see harbor bay arrival hall queue all the way until outside the hall lei....lol...luckily i heed yr advise 2 use business class.
Huh? Which day you go to Batam? And how come business class still need to queue? I was there on a Monday,hehehe...Arrival Hall was jam pack but at the least not until out of the Hall area.

When i see that kind of crowd, i would feel so lucky having already taken up the Business class seat and the privilege to take the priority queue. While it may cost another S$12 more, but well...we already saved some money when we buy our Horizon ferry tickets at S$38 or 380k rupiah,hehehe....

i can imagine you queuing at Harbour Bay ferry terminal normal queue line for over 30 mins just to clear custom,hehehe...worse, if you are at Batam Center ferry terminal. On a personal scale, i dont like crowd or having to squeeze with others, hence an extra S$12 is well-worth my money.

Quote:
if harbor bay aldy like that on weekend, i tink gng via btm ctr will be lagi worse. i tink tose by harbor bay will take abt 30 mins 2 clear custom & btm ctr might then probably takes 2 hrs+ to do so....scary sia...
Upon arriving to Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal, i learned something...hehehe...

Its school holiday!!!

So many kids playing around the queue from the ferry before mine while i am the 1st guy (or was it 2nd guy?) there to get my passport chopped,hehehe... those w/o the business class ticket were drooling with envy.

Quote:
if real one who knws kkj can longer by 1 inch & of fake one might shrink 2 inches....lol
The salt i bought from Gogo supermarket last week....

...cost me 2500 rupiah, or was it 2000 rupiah, if i didnt remember wrong.

In the old days, older generation will tell the younger generation, too much salt would cause kidney failure. And kidney is linked to a man's sexual performance base on some Traditional Chinese Medication theories,hehehe... they also tell the younger generation that they ate more salt than we eat rice too.

Next time round, i will use the Himalaya pink salt instead. i did read about it, and seems like a healthier choice. Its just that i dont see it in Batam, might need to bring from Singapore to Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-06-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=m600;18840103]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Be careful of batam wechat scam, a man will mascarade as a lady okt and will sent you a list of his girls to choose. You may select any girl listed and he will tell you its available. All the girls listed are fake. He will sent you other girls and then force you to take.

This is the details of the fake okt

(edited by mod - any reason to quote entire forum}

is the same scam okt from this guys instagram check his instagram you will see more detail about scam from there LOL
Tis is the OKT that serve me. I do notice he bullshit alot, but so far no bad experience since its my first time dealing with him. But it is also a fact that his girls are very young.. and I believe he uses those girls to scam people after reading your post.
After I came back from SG, the girl which I book overnight text me to borrow money from me. Not a big amount, just $3 million rupiah = $sgd 300.
She claims her mom is in hospital and she need to rush back the next day. Her mom needs surgery due to kidney failure, so I transferred 300 to her.
Not many people will do that knowing that it could be a scam. However, this girl is not afraid to send me her indonesian identity card with her details and gave me her bank account. She beg me to help her and I make up my mind. What the heck, she is not cheating me sgd$3000, small sum to me but if itsa genuine case, then the money means to her alot and can help her tie over this difficult period. I always believe if a person really wants to con you, its very difficult to tell. Moreover, she could have ask money from me the day I booked her but she didn't. Might be a trap, and I let myself fall into it somehow. But if its real, then good for her. God Bless her.
She keep telling me she will pay me back over whatsapp. I told her, no need.... just make sure your mom is OK.

By the way, I am not the type of person who trust people easily , not even borrow money to people.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 20-06-2019 at 05:51 PM.
Old 20-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
How did you manage to take this photo?
Use this app
https://background-video-recorder.en...wn.com/android

You can set front camera recording or back camera recording..
I just place my hp in front in recording activated mode but the screen is showing something else, so she wont suspect

anyway, i record her moaning during sex

Last edited by decaptico; 20-06-2019 at 05:56 PM.
Old 20-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
.........But it is also a fact that his girls are very young.. and I believe he uses those girls to scam people after reading your post........e of person who trust people easily , not even borrow money to people.
His girls are not young, he will give you a long long list of fake wls to choose, all solid looking. His idea was clearly to entice, then when we agree, he will sent a different gals to you and he will start his nonsense.

Thats how he operates. Its not a she, its a he.
Old 20-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Finally found abalone in Batam,hehehe...just that its in an instant noodle pack. True enough, there's not 1 but 2 pieces of mini abalone (looks like scallop tho) in it,hehehe...soup taste not bad but the noodle taste like...erm....shit...hehehe...

(its an offer price,hehehe..)

After the opening of Grand Batam Mall, BCS Mall seems quieter and this is a good sign for me,hehehe...went to the JC supermarket in there during one of the weekdays, there are more staffs in it than customers. Same weekday as i visited the supermarket Top 100 in Grand Batam Mall, there was much bigger crowd. I prefer less crowded.

The 2 malls were about 10 to 15 mins walk apart.

Now that there is an almost direct competition between the 2 mall's supermarket, varieties-wise i suppose there would be more and at perhaps a lower pricing. I noticed more special offers as well,hehehe...which is a good sign for consumers.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 20-06-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros nono can advice what is the in house taxi price for bcc to hBay?
(Sorry cant do search on my hand phone)
Old 20-06-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Bros nono can advice what is the in house taxi price for bcc to hBay?
Its 70k rupiah, if i didnt remember wrong.

(there's a taxi fare price list at the lobby area)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 20-06-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Another new shop opens in Harbour Bay Mall. It sells things like what Sun Boss is selling, except this one has lesser varieties. Price wise not really fantastic as compare to Sun Boss i Citywalk Mall.

Shop's name is called Golden Truly,hehehe...wonder how long this Golden Truly gonna last tho if they retain their same amount of varieties of things to sell in their shop. Its a very big shop with practically no customer in it when i was there, in fact they took over the 8k shop that was closed for business. A very big shop w/o a complete range of stuffs to sell, would likely end with winding up.

I really hope they were able to sell as many things as Sun Boss is selling in Citywalk Mall tho. Then they will at least have one customer like me,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 21-06-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
no, i go tere celebrate hari raya wit em lor....lol...ask em all go cookin 4 me wen i cummin btm...lol

( Click to show/hide )

otw liao....
gifts exchge, aso my first time receiving gift frm the ger. She said she buy tis 4 me specially in bandung....lol...

so i bought her tis...cos same color as her gift box...lol

seems like mani indo gers like the color pink hor....lol...& i post share share 4 the fun of it!

ger so shy la....lol
Old 21-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
gifts exchge, aso my first time receiving gift frm the ger. She said she buy tis 4 me specially in bandung....lol...

so i bought her tis...cos same color as her gift box...lol

seems like mani indo gers like the color pink hor....lol...& i post share share 4 the fun of it!

[sammyboyimage]oyimage]

ger so shy la....lol
A pretty girl you have.
Old 21-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I think u good heart lah help her. If she genuine case next time she will remember u n good back to u surely. Even don't return but got contact maybe end up so call free fuck return u.
i tink hor, mani sinkies aso got good heart of compassion base on news on the funeral of hw mani ppl donate 2 huang na's funeral, in case nobody r'ber her so here her pic...

( Click to show/hide )

i hid her pic out of respect liao hor...so onli tose who find it ok or dn't knw who huang na is jus click on the spoiler abv.

a good compassion heart read by mani sm time is aso classified as STUPIDITY.

Quote:
Its good to have their ID n whatever info. Cuz scam chance lower but doesn't mean no. Girls who very sincere genuine one will even follow up with pictures or bills lah etc to show they no scam but return or not is another story.

Cuz in my life got cases sign documents copy ID etc till today still no news about return 555 even we still in contact.
to me is wen ger say borrow, means borrow...i aso no care abt 300 dollar or 3000 dollar, but 'borrow' is means 'borrow'. Borrow means must return. Got few gers borrow frm me b4 too & i aso lent though not all of em i will lent. But i will ask ger hw they gng 2 pay me back. They usually wil say pay me onli wen able, so i suggest beter 2 pay by instalment...one mth 10 dollar, 30 mths finish liao lor....they aso say ok. Sm is pay 20-30 dollar a mth...lol

So every time i go btm, i meet up the gers to collect my $ back...other ppl might tink i stupid cos i waste time wait 4 em 2 cum my hotel pay me but 2 me it's ok. Tose aso not ugly gers, all can bring out let ppl see type so i reli no mind wen they cum my rm even wen i aldy got gers inside....lol

so far so good, they pay me finish liao & today i can dare put my head up here 2 tell ppl on internet sbf public forum btm tread, my gers who borrow frm me is no a Beggar , NOT a Scammers or Cheaters openly. Few hundred onli, i tink no sinkies will put in the eye & if they one day decide no return me then ok lor...i no more trust tat ger ani more but so far all gers i lent 2 got pay & sm more pay finish....lol...

i tink mayb due 2 my action, mani gers i knw nwday wen they go back kampung cum back btm tat time wil buy me small gifts frm their home twn & sm even cook 4 me 2 eat 2 shw their appreciation....lol...in other word, we aso built a small genuine friendship tere.

Quote:
I always feel i sin a lot maybe last life or this life thats why this life need to repay FL in many ways.
y brother? u cheated fl in yr last life ah? lol...jking onli ya....lol

i often believe do good thg mayb wn't get good return but do bad thgs, surely wil hv bad returns in one way or other ways. My ownself tinking is tat, fl is commercial deal & i shld go by the commercial way. i can pay 4 fl bills if they got face 2 open mouth 2 ask me 4 it but if they open mouth say borrow it means is borrow. Borrow means must return even though return or no return no mean much 2 me as they are jus small $ 2 me.

chines proverbs says, 有借有还上等人,有借无还下等人..meanin of Chinese words is got borrow got return is 'good' ppl, got borrow no return is 'no good' ppl. i tink like u 2 mayb it's karma...& no wonder i can find 'good' fl while others find 'no good' fl in btm. At least i giv em the chance 2 be 上等人 wich is 'good ppl' but others nvr giv em a chance 2 be one & yet aldy categolize em as cheats or scams.

i believe in all kind of trade, most indo ppl r good ppl, especially tose not veri rich ones.

abv is my ownself view onli hor...no offendin meant 2 any brothers out tere.
Old 21-06-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 20
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

It have been 6 years since my last visit to Batam. I was in batam on 18 June 2019 and stayed overnight. Went back the next day. I stayed at Harris Hotel at batam centre. I wish to go Nagoya to have some fun. After work, I have headache and straight back to hotel and sleep. Wake up quite late already. So dinner at Batam Centre Mega Mall. And go through some social media to get some girl. I always think there will be scam through this method or difficult to get a good service as well. However, I think is my lucky day.

Here my FR;

Name: Cha
Nationality: Indo
Faces: 6.5/10 …
Breast: 32 A …I checked with my hands…. small
Body: 8/10… hot…nice to see and nice to touch….boobs is small but small size and good for carried here and there to fuck
Attitude: 8/10 Good attitude
Service: 8/10 Very shiok
Bath : NA
Licking: 6/10 seduces eyes contact…
AR: NA
BBBJ: 8/10 Lick a lot… and with Deep throat...she did well
HJ: Nil
FJ: 5/10 ….Position 1with girl top….men on below
FJ: 8/10 ….Position 2with girl top….I carry her 45 degree ---super
FJ: 8/10 ….Position 3 with girl on corner bed with leg up….men on top---supper---she scream.....and maybe a bit too excited for me....she scream a lot
CIM: NA
GF: 7.5/10 Good ---maybe I am good at malay
Minus point : Maybe breast too small

Summary : I ram so hard during position 2. She scream a lot. (sometime said "mak")
RTF: Yes... if I got chance to go Batam again
Damage: 150 ringgit (Long time didn't go, I do not know the market price. )
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 21-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
i tink hor, mani sinkies aso got good heart of compassion base on news on the funeral of hw mani ppl........eant 2 any brothers out tere.
Latest i have a wechat indo lady in batam who have a very good heart and she is willing to let me fuck free because i bluff her i got no money. I bluff her just to tease and test her.

She did sent me her photos and honestly, i believe there could be something wrong with her mentally.

Shes young in her early 20s, not pretty, body ok. Not retarded, whole body ok but maybe iq slightly lower, shes not retarded though. I have not met her personally but i saw her thru wechat web cam.

When i told her that im coming to batam but could not afford to pay her, she agree to let me have her for free but ask me buy her a box of chocolate.

I am very touch by her innocence and her generosity. Of course if i see her, i will pass her money but i will not exploit her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1