The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-06-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Thankfully the thread is moving back on tcss on MLs instead of the old topic of free “unlocking” and all those self-ego and wise words posts which has been discussed every now and then.
Could be another big influx of FLs posting on the massage websites again lah.

Let's just give a closure. This is tbe ML's own livelihood and they are free to choose to manage it the way they want. Selective is definite one, full FL business lands a toll on the body for long time.

A well executed sensual and HJ is always better than fucking a dead fish. My thoughts.

Last edited by Blu3; 20-06-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Old 20-06-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2781 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-xi-massage/

Ad just up today.

Looks promising.

But I texted her and found out that she's located in the estate Long Nu and Yi Yi used to be at last year. Who knows, might even be the same condo. Not the most ideal base of operations.

This was what I said last year regarding this issue.
She looks cute....but no full nude.....haiz.
And quite short.....i prefer taller gals.
But near to where i stay...might consider since $100.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 20-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-niu-massage/

Imagine my excitement when I hear she returned! I went through some of the old threads I posted about her but only cut out the first 2 that dates back to Dec 2017 when she first arrived at our shores. She is one of those few till date i still remember vividly on her first day of work. So green, lost and just cute. But there was something that keeps drawing me back and eventually she overtook Feel in my position and became my favourite ML until she went back. She improved and never slack for the 6 months she was here the last time. All my subsequent posts even with Long Nu I will always mention Tian Niu and use her as a comparison. When I meet new MLs, I will always cite her as a successful example, and shared about her discipline in everything she does. From cleanliness, to small details of putting tissue on the bed, to starting work and stopping on time, to resting and making sure she is at her best condition when serving. In my mind she was the gold standard, at least to me, when I compare with the other MLs. Even now.

She told me she will likely come back and I was so afraid i will jinx it by broadcasting, I was secretly praying and waiting in anticipation. Finally she returns. I just visited her, and was mightily surprised she came in and shower with me. She told me current market competitive and she is still feeling a little awkward about it. She is tall, pretty and has put on just a little bit of weight as compared to last time, but not exactly noticeable. When I say she put on a little weight, it's probably 1kg only. BUT LAST TIME SHE WAS REALLY SLIM WITH NO FATS. So am only saying this for regulars of hers last time. Her legs are to die for, long and lanky still. She has this look that keeps your heart racing, biting her lower lips when she is excited. To have her breathing close to you, grabbing her perky butt, you cannot hold it too long i must say.

I am happy. And because of her, I may have to drop the rest of the forest lol.

Special Spawner bro ..just curious ..how's the roaming signal with Tian Niu ..can have enough of the butt?
Old 20-06-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
MR for CiCi

Visited CiCi as well.

https://sglonelyguy.org/cici-massage/

As the previous MR quite rightly put it - location is a concern or rather a concern when it gets more occupants. Even when I visited, met a lady walking her dog, a group of visiting students, a few Banglas working on the planters at the corridor. A good encounter however was that 2 braless ladies went down the lift with me apparently going to work at a KTV nearby.

CiCi is the sweet type of pretty that I like. Really sweet talker which matches her looks. Massage I have to say she worked hard as she tried to cover the whole back and limbs and that's it. Sensual she drop the top of her blouse to reveal her cute small Bs. Kisses on the back and when turned over, HJ was unhurried. Again that's it. Saw her flatmate CoCo as well, looks a bit goofy but not in a bad way - won't mind doing the tarma with them.

The bathroom was shared so if both have customers would need to coordinate. Signs of overuse as the rear of the shower area floor was covered with slippery grey goo. Water pressure was shitty which I really hate.

With the mix of customers traffic from both of them and the activities going on around the condo, may need to be a bit more cautious if want to RTM.

Thinking to try NaNa next who was listed around the same time as them.

Zara
Old 20-06-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/wenwen-massage/

Just visited this lady just now in the noon.
Looks : 6.5 / 10 GND look (first 2 picture what you see as advertise) with a bit of pimple breakout, definitely wont reject.
Location : Somewhere in G Land with ample of parking before 5pm.
Cleaniness : 8.5 / 10 (1 towel for massage 1 towel for washing up) toilet is clean with no smell of Cigarette in the house. She will shower with you too
Massage : 4 / 10 (definitely not for massage lover)
Sensual : 8 / 10, lotsa licking .... very unique.. try for yourself... for ppl who lick to be licked - she's definitely is the one
French : never try bcos of the BJ
BJ : 8.5 / 10(would score for a 9 if never put on rubber) opted for BJ instead BBBJ. Very hardworking till my armies spill out inside the rubber
Boobs : 8.5 / 10 (Nice pair of C, maybe bcos of her small frame the NehNeh looks good and is delicious when i tasted
Service : 9 /10 (good service and never use of HP during the session of massage and sensual, able to strike a conversation easily during the massge.
RTM : Definitely will but not atm as there's alot of stocks in SLG now, Will be a SUPER BACKUP if cant get the new stocks
Old 20-06-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

feeling boliao, did a quick glance over SLG and highlighted a few. note that mostly are not tested just see pic get curious

https://sglonelyguy.org/shi-ting-massage/

shi ting. pic too perfect to be possible. first 2 pic abit like jessica liu liao. should be new ad, don't even have fake chinese MR

https://sglonelyguy.org/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

think some bro review her liao. i just curious which nabeh do the mosaic for her like see ghost like that...

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-momo/

momo. another pic sibei swee till impossible like that. nowadays don't know can believe what. age fake height fake weight fake pic fake reviews fake. only can believe trusted commandos here...

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anqi/

Anqi. correct me if i am wrong. recall seeing her pic as S class angpai in $$$$$$$$ for piak piak last time. the pics variation can be quite big...

https://sglonelyguy.org/shishi-massage/

shishi. pic look very classy didn't see any mentioned here. to be frank those not mentioned here one can be quite dangerous. which nabeh invent meitu, sabo us how many times liao

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-baby-massage/

angel. tried her long ago but not at this venue. pretty girl, chatty and got skill. said to use simi simi machine la but seriously, we go and enjoy the touch. want machine i go shopping mall put coin use osim liao tio bo? and recall her boobs not so big. see la meitu again

https://sglonelyguy.org/celine-massage/

celine. tried many moons ago. got effort la but i dont like too big ass. her HDLY really win HDL in terms of service. what u see is what u get, ya she do regular exercise and yoga.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-la-mei-massage/

another photo super CFM one but strikingly don't get mention here. any reviews on her that i missed?

https://sglonelyguy.org/yue-er-massage/

yue er. this one is say one time chao gan one time. take go jiak and donate and throw away also better. come out feel violated wonder why i not being paid...
Old 20-06-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
quote from the FR

美女按摩技术一流可以体验一下长的比照片好看

Had a session with this syt, looks exactly like photo, great skills, great assets,with definitely visit her again. Please take good care of yet

this milf is very good service, good attitude and charming.
Location near mrt and room is clean and. comfortably make me feel very comfortable talking to her.
100% will return back叫

I seldom write FR but this gal really deserved it. Visited her last evening. Massage is best i ever had tried. She excel in all areas: Looks, Figure, Service and GFE. Pretty face, 100% as the pics. Being a lively girl. Slim built, good figure, easily one of the hottest babe at the place. All the services offered are top class. I left a very happy man, will RTM till she goes back.

in a way, rather believe the FR here at least can see year joined, no. of points and posts. all the reviews seem to contradict each other lol
eh just found out i got zapped for this comment stating

one moment say SYT another moment say MILF, SMLJ she pay u ah...

eh don't pcc so much and go study abit la cannot see i say quote from the reviews inside the site is it? showing the unbelievability of it become all my comment. let dog piak la knn
Old 20-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/ice-massage/

Any bro tried her before? Any Fr?
Old 20-06-2019, 11:32 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
To the bros who tried, were happy, and dropped me a PM to share and thank me, thanks for the trust in me.

To the knn who said I’m a okt, you go fark dog. Don’t trust me for all I care.
Silly guys, some of you deserve to be fark - big time!!!!
Lol... zappppppp them!!!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-06-2019, 11:33 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
eh just found out i got zapped for this comment stating

one moment say SYT another moment say MILF, SMLJ she pay u ah...

eh don't pcc so much and go study abit la cannot see i say quote from the reviews inside the site is it? showing the unbelievability of it become all my comment. let dog piak la knn
Didn't u quote "syt" and "milf" in your post?

U lump both other people FR in your post and your review below both quotes.. i also read until blurr at lst..

Don't worry not I zap u one.. I zap people sure put my nick..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-06-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Didn't u quote "syt" and "milf" in your post?

U lump both other people FR in your post and your review below both quotes.. i also read until blurr at lst..

Don't worry not I zap u one.. I zap people sure put my nick..
bro...

quote from the FR

review 1: 美女按摩技术一流可以体验一下长的比照片好看

review 2: Had a session with this syt, looks exactly like photo, great skills, great assets,with definitely visit her again. Please take good care of yet

review 3: this milf is very good service, good attitude and charming.
Location near mrt and room is clean and. comfortably make me feel very comfortable talking to her.
100% will return back叫

review 4: I seldom write FR but this gal really deserved it. Visited her last evening. Massage is best i ever had tried. She excel in all areas: Looks, Figure, Service and GFE. Pretty face, 100% as the pics. Being a lively girl. Slim built, good figure, easily one of the hottest babe at the place. All the services offered are top class. I left a very happy man, will RTM till she goes back.

limpei comments: in a way, rather believe the FR here at least can see year joined, no. of points and posts. all the reviews seem to contradict each other lol
Old 20-06-2019, 11:39 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
bro...

quote from the FR

review 1: 美女按摩技术一流可以体验一下长的比照片好看

review 2: Had a session with this syt, looks exactly like photo, great skills, great assets,with definitely visit her again. Please take good care of yet

review 3: this milf is very good service, good attitude and charming.
100% will return back叫

review 4: I seldom write FR but this gal really deserved it. Visited her last evening. Massage is best i ever had tried. She excel in all areas: Looks, Figure, Service and GFE. Pretty face, 100% as the pics. Being a lively girl. Slim built, good figure, easily one of the hottest babe at the place. All the services offered are top class. I left a very happy man, will RTM till she goes back.

limpei comments: in a way, rather believe the FR here at least can see year joined, no. of points and posts. all the reviews seem to contradict each other lol
lol I just search back your previous posts.. u never write the word "review Number"

It's confusing lah... guess that guy who zap u read until blurr lor

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 20-06-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
lol I just search back your previous posts.. u never write the word "review Number"

It's confusing lah... guess that guy who zap u read until blurr lor
ya lol i just add the review no. to prove a point

at that time also never think too much just copy the FR and post. got chinese and english thought should be quite clear.

also never read the whole thing see and chao gan. aiya sua... typical la another don't leave name and self righteous one. not gian or ximtia points, cannot exchange voucher also just bemused
Old 20-06-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

http://www.momo65.net/girl.php?id=3006

another photo stunner... really song song gao jurong?
Old 21-06-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Rare and deserving sharing from CEO

http://www.momo65.net/girl.php?id=2953

Photo similarity: > 90% (reference from the red dress photos)

Looks: 9.5/10 (my type of looks, real SYT)

Body shape: 8.5/10 (I like her figure, if she is more meaty, I would have awarded a 9/10)

Eyes: 9.5/10 (mesmerizing especially when she looks at you while ...)

Lips: 8.5/10 (more meat and this would have been 9/10)

Massage skills: 9.5/10 (close to pro, with good strength, go try if you are looking for massage)

Boops: 8/10 (enough for me to cup )

GFE: 9.5/10 (lover feel, you want to bring her home permanently )

Tits: 9/10 (reactive and .... I’m salivating)

Bbbj/bj: 9.5/10 (tried the former, you know SSGJ?!? You will want more .... and more )

Attitude: 9.5/10 (real earnest lady, frank and tip top service)

Good playability, that is provided you treat her well.
It takes 2 to tango, right?

RTM: surely will. Else my account here will be retired for good

Each of us may have different experience with individual ML.
Yours and mine with Xixi may be different too.
If there are gaps, that’s life.
If you come at me for the gaps, I’ll ask you to fark off and grow up.
This one really good..Just came back from there..lol.. just not really for boobs lover.. only a handful..rest of the massage etc blah blah blah are GOOD!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1