The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 14-06-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Damn, 'plastic face' is harsh wording. I have seen only pixelated/cropped pics of rinhara before, and she appears to be more 'cute' than pretty or beautiful imo.
agree wif you it's too strong a word, touching up abit here and there i find personally it's acceptable, i mean we guys love eye candy, dont we, of coz not to the extend of kimchi, VB, SB, ATB all seems to come out from the same doc / mould that kind then abit off...

bro dont see pixelated / cropped pics la, go see real person, her pics dont do her justice, she's much prettier in person, then you can verify if it's really 'plastic face'...
Old 14-06-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
On an unrelated note, I think our dommes need to get more creative with their professional names. We have Caittrin, Rin-hara, and Raine. Too similar sounding lol
Rin-hara change to Angel Rinn liao, shld be easier to distinguish from the others...
Old 14-06-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
yahiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is anyone still in contact with prc mistress poppy/poison from few years back? If yes,can pm me? Kinda miss her domination but lost contact with her..
Old 14-06-2019, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
gertyfied deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Damn, 'plastic face' is harsh wording. I have seen only pixelated/cropped pics of rinhara before, and she appears to be more 'cute' than pretty or beautiful imo.
You cant deny the fact that she had done surgery on the face but imo its pretty common these days young girls. Its whether you can tell the difference or not.

Speaking of names, i always got confused with yura and yuki
Old 14-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gertyfied View Post
You cant deny the fact that she had done surgery on the face but imo its pretty common these days young girls. Its whether you can tell the difference or not.

Speaking of names, i always got confused with yura and yuki
bro, have you met Rin before? after the long convo, i hope we're talking about the same mistress here, coz i have my doubts about the following points:

- looks are accurate, however if you noticed, the word session is in "session" because mistress didnt do any CBT at all for her last few hostings
- so it's either you have not met her in person (just hear from others)
- or you met her in person but not in session
- or you got her mixed up with another mistress
- or you cant recall accurately what you did during your session
- or all of the above and you're just using a few common feshi to write a fake FR
- as with the last saga, due to p&c issues i shall not ask you for the date and time of your session but it will make yourself look abit more legit if u do...

your points are contradictory in the sense you pointed out her face is plastic but yet you cant distinguish real from fake and you mentioned that it's very common for plastic surgery nowadays, so what is your point in pointing out the plastic on numerous occasions?

Rin had rhinoplasty done due to an injury, it's a reconstructive surgery, not the normal plastic that you know juz to enhance the looks, there's actually one domee who had multiple enhancement surgeries done right in front of you but you cant see or tell the difference only, but one day when you realised that the truth, that will make it a tad sweeter for you so i shall not burst your bubble...

on a sidenote, i'm trying to help a newbie domee establish a foothold and make the scene more vibrant, or would you prefer the domees leaving one by one... we live in first world SG but SM still in stone age, we should all work together to create awareness and make SM more acceptable to the general public rather than living in the closet hiding here and there being categorized as a sick bunch of perverts, which would you prefer? i do not understand the purpose of you putting a newbie domee down nor the agenda behind this... if you dont like her looks, move on, there will be pple who like, cant be a domee where everyone likes right?

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 14-06-2019 at 11:45 PM.
Old 14-06-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpboy View Post
In a dilemma now, do bros here like to return to session with a Mistress after one session or explore with new Mistress?
If you find a domme you have good chemistry with, it's good to keep sessioning with her. Me personally, I haven't come across such a domme. Up to now I have never sessioned with a domme more than once lol
Old 14-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fattyboy21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have sessions with Kelly and snow . Both quite good experience . Cause I just want to try out this scene. Both quite sensual . Quite nice . For more details can pm me on kik fateric21 . Any recommendations also can send me
Old 14-06-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fattyboy21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fattyboy21 View Post
I have sessions with Kelly and snow . Both quite good experience . Cause I just want to try out this scene. Both quite sensual . Quite nice . For more details can pm me on kik fateric21 . Any recommendations also can send me
Will write a detailed FR soon . Please donÂ’t zap me
Old 14-06-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone here have experience with Mistress Kayla? Also does Mistress Belle still do outcall sessions? I messaged her on wechat, no response.
Old 14-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
K521712 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro know which mistress provide cuckolding?
want to lick pussy and bull’s dick.
Old 14-06-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fattyboy21 View Post
glad you enjoyed your sessions bro, i had awesome experiences with both as well...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 14-06-2019 at 05:57 PM.
Old 14-06-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone here have experience with Mistress Kayla? Also does Mistress Belle still do outcall sessions? I messaged her on wechat, no response.
Belle response abit slow as she dont check her kink phone / account everyday...
Just have to wait...
Old 14-06-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by K521712 View Post
Any bro know which mistress provide cuckolding?
want to lick pussy and bull’s dick.
bro correct me if i'm wrong, this is the first time i'm dabbing on this topic...
"Cuckolding" or "cucking" is when a man and his partner derive sexual pleasure from the woman having sex with men who are not her partner.
Very often, her partner is "forced" to watch his wife or partner being unfaithful.
It's a fetish that, like many others, is formed in a masochistic love being humiliated.
In that way, cuckolding is a subset of the BDSM kink world.

so in a cuckold session, u get to piak the domee while the bull watch or u bring your wife / gf and let the bull piak while you watch, is that correct?
if juz you watching the domee and bull piak piak den u lick their love juices, strictly speaking not call cuckold ma, juz that you have feshi for licking other pple's love juices, in that case i think you juz head over to orgies / swinging section to offer your services, you might juz be able to fulfil it for free... some can join in, some cannot, either way you can nego and arrange with the couple accordingly...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 15-06-2019 at 08:50 AM.
Old 15-06-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahiko View Post
Is anyone still in contact with prc mistress poppy/poison from few years back? If yes,can pm me? Kinda miss her domination but lost contact with her..
Wow, I haven't heard that name in a very long time

When I last contacted her 2-3 years back, she told me she most probably will not be coming back to SG.
Old 19-06-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone has snow contact still? Couldn't find the ad anymore is she still working?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1