The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
dalglisho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The boring innocent housewife.

Excellent story, with lots of PIAKing
Old 30-03-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
can she resist the flirting?

[at the lift lobby small sofa, carpark basement level]

whatsapp

her : Yup hi, you are?

? : Enzo la... I send you our 'fan club couple' photo? Convenient to send?

her : yes sure... why not?

Enzo : no la..

her ~ Enzo?? did I save his number wrongly? the profile pic is different also..... haha is he trying to look cute or macho here.... wait.. this is a different number! why is he using a different number to text me? new number? or second number... secret number?

Enzo : [3 photos sent]

she scrolled through the pics.... felt a bit of ......

her ~ our smiles looked so faked and forced... funny... is he that shy? thought he will take the chance to come really close... to be fair, Luke wasn't as daring either, she was the one who closed in and hug him, especially from the obvious urging by nice uncle..

Enzo : see la.. all your fault?

her : huh? my fault?

Enzo : haha. make me look like shit la?

her : what... what did i do?

Enzo : too pretty la... rose placed on shit ma.. you rose, i shit...

her : nonsense la you! haha. we look more like couple who own a provision store...

Enzo : haha.. no leh.. not rich enough...

her : own provision store need to be that rich meh?

Enzo : haha no la. not rich enough for a fat guy like me to get a chio girl like you lo...

her : haha aiyo make me sound so superficial...

Enzo : haha paiseh, didn't mean it this way... btw you not superficial la, ply soccer with us.. no make up... no jewellery... earrings ... or rings...

her : i bo chup you mean? haha.. i'm sure if other relative women or wives come they will be the same!

Enzo : haha. they won't bother to join also la... one came before.. the make up so thick, aiyo.. and she so bored made a scene wanted the hubby to send her back... anti climax leh..

her : oh no.. the hubby also difficult position..

Enzo : yeah lo.. btw, talk to you this late, will someone else be unhappy about it?

her : huh? who? Uncle B?

Enzo : haha no la. you missus or ms.. sorry ah I directly ask..

her : erm.... miss.... then you leh. how come can text this late? your mrs won't upset?

Enzo : wah you know ah... did research about me already ah hehe...

her : research? no ah... uncle B will briefly mention about each of you during the car rides to and fro ma...

Enzo : oh.. also wondering why you so close to him, age gap so big. got things to talk about meh?

her : haha not much... just listen to him talk about his clients and business work lo...

Enzo : oh.. that's all ah? what's your relationship with him ah? if you don't mind me asking...

her : distant distant relative lo. why?

Enzo : haha. wondering why he never try flirt with you leh.. especially since distant distant relative....

her : aiyo. crazy la you. he's happily married with kids!

Enzo : happily married? really meh.. aiyo, guys who come play soccer weel;y, all not that happily married one lah.. haha

her : really? you joking right...

Enzo : really la... btw, you recently single or what?

her : why you ask that?

Enzo : you so chio, easy going and nice, how can be single still....

her : erm... like that lo.. things happen...

Enzo : he's an ass la. that's definite... is that why Uncle B started to bring you to join us? keep you occupied?

her ~ haha he keeps me occupied with more than you will ever know! =D

her : not sure leh. he saw me kicking balls with the nieces and nephews during one of the family gatherings.. but fun la.. something different to do.

Enzo : haha i think he brought you here also to distract us la.. so his team always wins.. you are good leh..

her : me? good? didn't even score one today...

Enzo : cos you stand too far away from the goal post today ma.. why ah? i annoyed you too much is it?

Her : no ah. Just a bit guilty never help to defend..

Enzo : don't think like that. men our age lazy to run one. so got you stay up to attack and distract me, good for their lazy long shots also haha..

her : distract you? where got. more like you try to distract me lo... last week i didn't see the ball come a few times.. kena scolded lo.. your fault...

Enzo : sorry sorry... he jealous I try to flirt with you is it? or is it protective... no wonder you don't wanna come close to let me flirt with you today lo...

her : hey.. no.. he was just joking with the scolding la... haha i think he likes to watch me talk to you leh =D

Enzo replied, but before she can read it,

'hey, you going up?'

her ~ omgosh! it's him! it's him again!!
Old 31-03-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
goldliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: can she resist the flirting?

Please continue with more updates
Old 06-04-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
finally they meet

[lift lobby, basement level]

?: you afraid to take lift alone right?

the not innocent no boring housewife was caught a little surprised by his question, given that she was already panicking... the moment she had been waiting for a long time and did not see coming was finally here....

her : haha how did you know?

? : lucky I came along at this hour right. you went for a jog?

her : oh. nope. soccer! haha. don't laugh..

? : why would I laugh? haven't seen you for a while..

her : yup me too! I thought you checked out..

lift door opens...

? : which floor are you at?

he asked after he pressed on his, many many floors higher... seems like the penthouse level?

her : level __..

? : why didn't you text your husband to come get you?

her : oh.. erm... i'm here alone...

? : oh ok... I should walk you to your unit then..

she tried to hide her smile....

her : would your wife be upset that you walk a stranger lady home?

? : hahaha! good one.. but nope. no worries.... btw, I'm Ali..

he stuck out his hand....

her ~ wow... firm grip.. his face is so cute! he looks so bulky and stout! so huggable...

their hands were still held together.... she was having a star struck moment!

Ali : and your name is?

her : huh . oh… erm.. Bernice…

she went with the first name she recalled…

Ali : suits you.. sweet and nice…. ok here we are, left or right Bernice?

her : left…

her ~ hehe why is he still holding on to my hand? I thought I scared him off the last time by being too direct……. think he could tell that I chose the chair beside his by the pool on purpose… then asking him how to turn the jacuzzi on….

Ali : which unit is that… oh hey… look at this… i’m still holding your hand.. sorry about it.. haven’t been holding anyone’s hand for a long time…

he quickly let go of her hand..

her : oh.. it’s fine.. by the way, this is my unit..

Ali : oh yours is not pool facing?

her : yup.. faces the basketball court and tennis court, and the road.. yours?

Ali : oh mine faces the pool….. mind if I take a look?

her : sure! come in!

her ~ gosh…. is this really happening?

he removed his shoes and socks, followed her in and she led him to the window by the living area… he took a look

Ali : do you want to a pool facing unit? I can speak with the management. we are on good terms. my company has a lot of business with this chain.

her : hey thanks! this unit is fine! they gave me an upgrade! was supposed to be a one bedroom apartment! what about yours?

Ali : mine is the penthouse. 3 bedder. pool facing. have a small terrace too. top floor.

her : wow! hmmmmm…

Ali : yes?

her : convenient for me to see it?

her ~ oh shit!! am I being too up front?? shit… he looks flabbergasted, like he’s finding ways to turn me down! gosh.. his face is sooo cute… skin is so fair, his shirt is unbuttoned down 2… so sexy!!!

her : are you ok? it’s ok if it’s not convenient! i can understand!

Ali : yes yes i am.. and by the way, yes I have a woman at home who’d be upset if she sees us talking.. but not the jealous kind of upset… but more of the use as an excuse to gain an advantage to take the kids… if you know what i mean…… so in future if you see me and I don’t acknowledge you, you know she’s around….. actually that’s why I didn’t dare to join you in the jacuzzi the other time too…

her ~ gosh he looks so sad…. goodness…. wait… should I… how.. shit i want to… but…… NO! i should not!

her : oh dear… yes i can understand. it’s ok!

Ali : I can send you pictures and videos.. do you have .. erm… instagram?

her : erm. i think so. don’t really use it..

Ali : what’s your id?

her : i’m not really sure.. I hardly use it…

her ~ shit did I put my real name?

Ali : where’s the pen and paper… ah over here… i write my Id down.. you can text me and I send you the photos………. ok… you ok with that?

her : yes sure. sorry to trouble you!

Ali : oh. no trouble at all! hope you don’t mind me not giving WhatsApp instead… not as safe. i don’t know if my conversations are tracked….

her : oh dear.. i better not get you in trouble!

Ali : no trouble at all… hmmm…. erm….. thank you for the showing.. i better get going?

her : yup…. in case you get in trouble for going home late…..

Ali : erm…. alright… text me ok?

her : sure! let me redownload the app first… yes you better get going..

Ali : thanks. see you around soon!

he closed the door behind him gently and left…. leaving the not that innocent not boring but bored housewife wondering….

her ~ i feel so hot… shit… was I too boring…. will he like…. become bored… he seem to want to flirt, but seems shy also…. but good.. cannot rush.. better not rush again! ok.. let me check the app....... ok.. just change my user name.. something plain.. ________… how do I …ok found it….. wow… it’s his real profile….. his kids are as cute as him….. goshhhh he looks so cute…

======= instagram dm =========
her : hi hi

her ~ wow he read the message immediately!

Ali : hello.. you are?

her : huh?

her : it’s me! bernice!

Ali : haha. just had to be sure…

her : what… you need picture to confirm?

Ali : sure! I wouldn’t mind see your sweet smile again…

her : haha. i was kidding. you must have a lot of girls texting you are, that’s why you need me to confirm who I am…

Ali : not because of that, just worried it’s that woman instead.. haha.

her : oh. i understand. is everything alright? you sounded really sad..

Ali : i am alright. used to it.. by the way, what are you doing now?

her : now? about to bath..

Ali : me too.. video call? I show you the upper floor of the penthouse, and the pool view from my bedroom..

her : ok sure….

her ~ hmmmmmm…. i shouldn’t make it too obvious…… but nvm…. it’s just a sports bra…

=== ____ __ Ali wants to video call. Accept? Decline?

her ~ shit.. he’s so fast!

her : hey. hi hi..

they waves at each other…

her : give me a second….

she placed the phone down on the sink counter… she was careful…. the idea came fast to her, but it was one of the ideas she had already thought of some time ago…..

Ali : ok sure.

Ali ~ oh my…. she doesn’t realise….. come on… move closer… move closer… oh myy….. nice.. nice… come on… move closer… let me see more… she really has no idea. such a blur woman..

her : ok i’m done.. sorry..

Ali : worth the wait. sorry am I disturbing?

her : nope. ok show me…

Ali : oh yes… hold on…

her : hey.. shouldn’t you lower your voice?

Ali : nah don’t worry, they are all deep asleep downstairs…. this level i kinda for my personal use only… anyway… let me show you the view…

Ali ~ well I shall act blur too…

her ~ wait… hehe.. is he doing this on purpose….. hmmmm…. can see his bulge!

Ali : can’t see much. it’s dark. but there are the pools…

her : nicer view than mine….

Ali : your view nicer I feel…

her : we should swap apartments! hehe!

Ali : by the way, let me show you the balcony terrace..

her ~ gosh…. is he doing this on purpose…. i can see his boxers! his pants are removed.. shirt on… unbuttoned… so sexy can see his fair chest.. wonder which country he is from!…

Ali : here we are.. not that big, but better than nothing right…

her : yes super cool! can we swap apartments? haha…

Ali : I really don’t mind…

her : you sure??

Ali : yeah.. let me show you my bedroom, then you will understand….

her ~ i really think he is doing this on purpose…. he switched cameras this time, to back camera!! which means he can see my face… i better pretend not to look….. maybe flash him a bit… pretend i don’t know he is looking……. ok… pretend to look away and rest my hand…. hehe…. give him almost full view of my boobs in the sports bra……… but I can’t see his penis bulge anymore…… ok enough…

Ali : tadaaaa… nice right?

her : huh.. isn’t this more of a study room…

Ali : yup it is…

her : why?

she relaxed her hand… letting the angle dip a little lower, showing more of neck, and more of down her neck..

Ali : do you mind if I type instead?

her : ok sure.. we can end the video call…

Ali : erm actually no need

=== call ended ===

Ali : actually we can type while video..

her : oh sorry! didn’t know that… is there anything else you would like to show me?

Ali : oh no it’s fine.

her : sorry you were saying?

Ali : we have problems… she doesn’t allow me to share the bedroom with her… well only time will reveal a person’s true nature i suppose…

her : hey.. that’s not good. you need to sleep on a proper mattress! that is not a normal bed! it’s bad for your back.. how long has this been going on?

Ali : a few months actually…… long story summarised, one of the people working for me was bribed by her to seduce me… I can’t prove it.. she said it was a test and I failed it.. she already had suspicions before that, and she was proven right.. but that was nonsense! actually I can share a bed with my boy, he has a queen size bed but she refuses to let me do that either, she doesn’t want them to suspect anything.

her : what an excuse! wouldn’t they see that you are sleeping upstairs??

Ali : they are not allowed up here actually. she hardly comes up too…

her : then how does she cook and do the laundry?

Ali : Haha! she doesn’t do any of those…… we hire help.. i just foot the bill.. and be careful of her….. actually… you can come up and take a look now at the balcony terrace if you want! it’s a nice place to enjoy a glass of wine..

her : huh! dangerous! what if she comes out of the room? cannot!

Ali : don’t worry. just enter by the door on the upper floor. we have main door on each floor haha. how?

her : sounds exciting haha. but no wine ok? dangerous! just a quick look and I’ll head back… but I don’t think my key card allows me to access your level right…

Ali : yes. i will come down and fetch you. how about this. let’s go for a nice soak in the jacuzzi first?

her : wouldn’t the security guard come to ask us to leave?

Ali : nope. let’s go to the one that’s indoors. no one will disturb us.

her : huh? where?

she acted blur, even though she was already well familiar with the facilities there..

Ali : i will show you. you help press the lift down when I get in? wait, let’s video call, easier to communicate..

her : ok sure.

=== instagram video call ==

her - accept

they waved at each other again…

Ali : ok i’m heading down now..

her : huh, don’t you need to change?

Ali : oh yeah, almost head out in my boxers … are you changing?

her : have to right? bikini i guess..

Ali : that hot one you wore black with animal print…

her : haha. you can remember…

he had placed his phone down, but she could see him walking over and his erected penis in the trunks or boxers… couldn’t tell as it was fast, fling by in the view of the camera… she quickly put the one piece swim suit on.. the one he remembered.. she had ordered a few from zalora ever since she checked in to this serviced apartment. this one in particular, was very unique, but not exactly functional… it’s one piece, with a large hole revealing the lower half of her cleavage and the stomach area, relying on the natural side sags of the breasts to not reveal too much…

her ~ is this too obvious……. but i feel….. argh…..i am so……..

Ali : you ready? i’m heading out.

her : yes yes… do I meet you at the first floor?

Ali : waiting for lift…… ok i’m gaing in…. you can press down now… ok good, my lift is stopping at your floor…

=== call ends ===

moments later… the lift door opens, before she stepped in, he stepped out..

her : huh? thought we are going down?

Ali : can I change at your place first? don’t want her to be suspicious, just in case…

she noticed that he was holding on to a small grocery recycling bag…

her : oh yes sure…

she led him back to her apartment…

Ali : btw, do you have a second bath robe to spare? I couldn’t get one as it’s in the closet in the room where she’s sleeping in…

her : oh yes sure.. let me go get it for you…

she went back into her bedroom, took a quick check in the mirror…..

her ~ gosh i look so chui without any make up……. no wonder he kept staring at my face…

her : here you go…. sorry i know I stink….

she was a little shocked to see him at her dining table…

Ali : here.. enjoy this glass.. this is a really rare and good bottle… by the way, where is the wine chiller ?

her : huh? my unit doesn’t come with one?

Ali : serious? I thought all units have it… oh dear.. do you mind checking the kitchen again? let me go change… by the way… cheers!

cling… and he finished the rest of his glass.. he had already poured her a little wine.. it was very little…

her ~ so little? is he trying not to be too direct and scare me… or is he afraid of me drinking too much from his expensive bottle? wow… it’s Cornas!

she went into the kitchen to check….

her : hey sorry… there really isn’t a wine chiller here!

Ali : oh dear.. this is a really good and expensive bottle… if we store it in the fridge… the taste will be ruined….

her : oh dear… i’ve been storing it wrongly! but mine are cheap bottles…

Ali : do you like it?

her : yup. it’s really good, i can taste the…..

Ali : shall we finish this bottle? let’s not waste it.. don’t worry, I won’t get drunk and need you to take care of me… but i might laugh a lot.. hehe cheers?

her : sounds like fun…

after drinking and sharing more about each other, where he’s from and stuff…. she even opened up about why she was staying there on her own… but left out the parts about #01 to #06 obviously… she maintained that innocent and naive vibe with hi, pretending not to be cautious of Ali whenever he stroked her hair, or placed a ‘reassuring’ arm on her shoulder when she shared her problems… the air con was not on, they were both feeling rather warm and their bath robes were loose then… she could not stop staring at his fair white chest with hair.. he noticed too.. and he couldn’t stop staring at the hint of her black bikini with animal print outlines either…

Ali : anyway, I’m really glad for you..

her: why do you say that?

she felt his hand relax and gently rubbed her shoulder…

Ali : at least you are rid of this manipulation! you are free and easy now! all set and ready to move on!

her : hmmmm… i’ve never seen it this way.. you are right!

Ali : let’s finish the bottle. cheers to your freedom!……. you can really drink.. that’s good!

her : you sure you are ok? your face is all red!

Ali : haha.. i’m fine. don’t worry I will behave… shall we head down now?

her : you are really red.. you sure you can walk?

Ali : might need a bit of support from you. is that ok?

her : yup.. as long as it helps you relax and feel better……. you able to stand?

Ali ~ gosh …. she’s really nice…. and so innocent……. isn’t it obvious i’m acting tipsy… maybe my face is that red…… have resist…. gosh… i want to grope her perky butt so bad… start here, at the waist…. then maybe go downwards…….. wait…. no… i shouldn’t rush this…

her : are you ok?

Ali : you mean, emotionally or alcoholly ? haha

her : hmmm, both….

Ali : enjoyed the drinking, don’t worry the alcohol will fade soon… emotionally….. meeting you again tonight is a huge surprise !

her : why?

Ali : i don’t know.. i just feel happier… thank you ok….

Ali ~ alright.. go for it… just do it!

her : huh oh……. don’t worry… you will be ok……. don’t worry……

her ~ pat his back….. so poor thing……….hehe he is smelling my hair!!! but his hand…. ok…. at least he’s respectful… i can relax more…. hehe.. can feel his erection… hard… not that big… but ok…

her : sorry i’m smelly… haven’t bath…

Ali : no you smell great. ok we are here…

he held her hand and they walked quickly to wards the changing/shower room where the sauna. steam room and a shared jacuzzi is located. it was near the gym, and quite a distance a way. thankfully, during the walk, no one was around. Ali tapped the card and the door unlocked…

her : hey this is the men’s side..

Ali : it’s ok. it’s should be empty now.. don’t think you want to go in the ladies alone on your own right?

her : oh yeah.. will be scary…

Ali : this way…………….

he continued holding her hand… past the shower rooms, to this door…. he opened it.. it was dark, he found the switch… and then thankfully..

Ali : yes! it’s working…. let’s rinse before going in?

her : am I that smelly?

Ali : no. not that.. just the right thing to do, and the water might not be that warm yet….. by the way, you start rinsing first, let me get a few towels from the counter outside…

her ~ how ah… should I get in first? hmmmmm…. shit is this progressing too fast…..

Ali : I’m back…. haven’t got in? wait for me.. it might be very cold…

her : yup yup.. let me go check it…

she walked over and dipped her toe in..

Ali : how is it?

her : a bit cold…

she turned and look…. and to her surprise….!!!
Old 06-04-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

finally, they f?

[jacuzzi indoor room]

her : hey you are drunk! this is not a single sex jacuzzi room!!

Ali had a towel pressed on his penis, he was rinsing water down his body, she could see his cute and perky butt..

Ali : huh? oh... erm... sorry.... i couldn't find my trunks.. wore shorts down but better not get it wet.. just in case.. you know.. she suspects... hope you don't mind...

her : oh ok... it's fine.. we will be in the water anyway...

Ali ~ ah good.... she's open minded enough... or innocent enough..... nice....

Ali : ok let's go..

he took his hand and walked down the steps in the jacuzzi first.. he tossed the towel away before he was fully submerged in the bubbling water.

Ali ~ hehe, she locked.... curious lady huh..

her : so cold!!!!

Ali : come sit closer to me..

he pulled her in and sat side by side, rubbing her side arms...

her : still cold....

Ali ~ ahh here's my chance...

Ali : come closer..

he pulled her back and let her lean on his chest in a sideways position, then wrapped his arms around her front, careful to avoid her boobs, not an easy task... he sneezed her wet hair while his hands held still, very still, resisting all temptations to grope her boobs..

Ali : feel better? is this comfortable?

her : yup.. feel like falling asleep hehe...

Ali : go ahead.... your hair smells so nice... i feel like falling asleep too...

her : i am smelly ok.. it's sweat... you are still drunk...

he relaxed his embrace on her, his hand slid down a little down her chest while the other down her stomach... she held on to his lower arm, her left arm dangling over his erected penis... he turned his head slightly... then whispered into her ear...

Ali : trust me.. your sweat smells good..... does my big fat body feel nice to lean on?

her : yup. falling asleep..... feels nice...

Ali : I know it's tough ok... being alone ... i feel the same pain.... just let me hug you ok... will feel better....

her : thank you ok.... sorry to keep you awake...

Ali : no.. i should be thanking you... being here with you makes me happy... i've not been happy for a long long time....

he kept breathing air into her ear, his lips touching and giving her light pecks in her ear... it was very sensual.. her eyes were shut tight.... his different fingers were caressing her bicep and her stomach.....

her : is there anything else I can do to make you happy?
Old 07-04-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

[in the semi warm jacuzzi]

Ali : yes.. sure...

her : what should I do?

Ali : just relax.. let me give you well deserved shoulder massage.......

he got up slowly, turning her body away from him, she lifted her legs and stretched them along the 'sitting bench' in the large round jacuzzi.....

Ali ~ come on.... stay cool... this one is a catch... don't screw it up..... gosh... her cleavage is deep... this angle isn't good... that angle when I was lying down on the patio chair and she was standing up over me.... could almost see her nipple... what a slutty swim suit... can't believe she dares to wear it... so innocent... so naive.... gosh.. she's really relaxed, leaning backwards .... should I just? mmmmmm! gosh... she really doesn't mine..... goodness..i can feel my precum on her back.......... should I just test my luck...........

her ~ feels big... hehe.... his massage is so good........... wait .. is he trying.. heh... i think he is.... heh i'm glad i loosen the strings during the rinse......... uh oh.........

Ali ~ fuck........... it's almost untied.... the bubbling... fuck i can see so much....... fuck....... i wanna suck her boobs so bad...... nice nipples.......... ahhh wish that string will fully untie on it's own......... hmmmm.... should I ....... don't be crazy .... she's not going to suck your cock on the first 'date'...... she looks like she doesn't even know how to.... oh shit.... gosh....
Old 07-04-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

[in the warm jacuzzi]

Ali : you feel uncomfortable?

she nodded her head...

Ali ~ does she really feel uncomfortable? or does she want to turn and... ah i'm thinking too much! she definitely has not done it before... suck a cock... so tempting.... to just push my penis into her mouth.... gosh...her arm is pressing on my penis.. doesn't she feel it??? wish i was taller, her head will be at my waist instead of my belly... if only my penis is long enough.... just keep these steady strokes down her neck.. she likes it...

Ali : your legs uncomfortable? you want to bend them?

she nodded slowly again, putting up with the almost full asleep pretence...

Ali : ok.... let me turn you...... relax........

Ali ~ fuckkkkkk her bikini is floating.... i can see .... everything!! should I let her lean back or.... fuck.... oh my.... wait.. she can't be doing this on purpose right...

Ali : do you want me to continue to rub?

she nodded slowly again...

Ali ~ gosh... her mouth is right above my.......is she drunk.... or is this... like her hinting me that she wants to give me a blowjob....... just focus on giving her a good neck rub down..... ah fuck it! just make the string untie with my strokes... ..... fuck.... hope she gets it....

Ali started to stroke down her neck vein line with more strength, their bodies moved, causing her head to slide up and down his belly.. he had no idea, her eyes were no longer shut....

they were wide opened!

looking down at his cute and thick circumsized penis.... his bush was thick, untrimmed...

Ali bent forward to massage down her back, causing her head to lower... but somehow, his penis became further away from her mouth....

he could feel warm air being blown on his penis... they were both feeling hot and horny, but no one dared to initiate the first move.

her : i really like him... i don't want him to think of me as a slut... i want him to cherish and treasure me...... cannot... i must resist! i must act innocent!

it got boring.... he couldn't see her breasts which he was so eager to see...

Ali : let me sit... sorry... my legs are cramping up....

she just leaned on to him, pretending that she couldn't hear and just be asleep... he put her backwards and let her lean against the stone back, couldn't help but stop to take a good look at her exposed breasts with her black bikini floating in front of them.. he sat beside her and placed her head on her shoulder... she snuggled up nicely to him on her left, her left hand rested backwards in between his legs, feeling his penis on the back of her wrist. he hugged her tighter, kissed the top of her head and started kissing her forehead, then on her left cheek... his hands gripped on her bicep and her stomach... resisted all temptations badly, real badly... she could hear him breathing hard and fast... her hand tighten her grip on her his thigh after turning over, her arm feeling his penis... this made him feel hotter, kissed her cheek with more passion.... he went for her ear, licking it... making her moan... his hands gripped even tighter on her bicep and stomach... she gripped harder on his thigh, shifting her arm up and down very very slightly, at the same time rubbing his penis slightly too.... she had to resist so hard not to turn her head to lock lips with him!

her ~ cannot..... cannot.... what's wrong with him...... why don't he just.... just.... rub my nipples????
Old 07-04-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Ali ~ goshhhhhh..... it's like she's masturbating me........ fuckk... i want her to hold my penis so bad........ want to squeeze her boobs so bad.... her big big boobs....... fuckkkkk .... i'm losing control....... does she know..... she does right.... or is she just grabbing my leg..... from the licking of her ear...... wait.... test something....

he moved from licking her ear and kissed across her check, getting her to turn her face...... then finally..... locking lips with her.....

her ~ gosh... i must not kiss him back... thank goodness... he's not pleasuring my nipples.... must resist........

Ali ~ her hand..... mmmm.... gosh.. why she never kiss me back.... but her hand.... the motion still happening, her arm rubbing my penis!! ah fuck it!

he stuck his tongue into her mouth.... his hands both converged closer down her breasts.. wrapped across them.... his inner wrist feeling her erected nipples... Ali started shifting his arms left and right, rubbing her nipples in that non direct way, just like how she was using her inner arm area to rub his penis....

Ali ~ ah... i can feel her nipples... i can feel her nipples... fuck..... oh my... she's kissing me back!! she's kissing me back!!! fuck it!!! fuck it!!

Ali shifted his hands and cupped both her breasts and started to pinch her nipples in a rough but controlled manner, sending the not boring not innocent housewife into a horny kissing frenzy... her right hand grabbing his head and kissing him back!

her ~ i must not... must control... must control..... ok good! good.. he shifted my hands... wait... i must act blur.... just hold it... hold on to it....... ok .. ok ... good good..... good... he's guiding me... ok ..... don't rush.. i just pretend... pretend.....

she started to follow his hand.... until Ali let go of her hand and shifted it to pleasure her other nipple... their lips continued to lock in a passionate make out... tonguing each other.. while her left hand continued to masturbate him on a firm grip... steady motion... firm grip...

Ali : mmmmmmarrhrhhhhhhhhh....

he moaned out while continuing to kiss her... she slowed her masturbation down as she felt the warm sticky semen spread in the jacuzzi..... Ali started to slow down.... catching his breath... she pretended to go back to sleep........

Ali ~ oh shit.... shit.... i lost control...... she's still sleeping or what... what have I done......... good thing, she's dead asleep.............. what should i do now.... ok help her put her bikini back on properly.............. gently..... ok .... done........

Ali : hey sweetie..... time for you to sleep in your bed.....

her : ...... huh...... ok..... sorry..... i fell asleep.......

Ali : it's ok.. let me help you up............... careful........ let's rinse .......

her : so cold.....

he hugged him tight...

Ali : it's ok .. its ok.. ok done... come let me dry you............. put this on..... ok let's go.....

Ali ~ goodness.. she's really so tired... must be the wine? good... she may not even realise what happened earlier.... good ... good.... I can just pretend like nothing happened and be safe from this situation.....

in the lift.. he let her rest on him, kinda like a hug from behind...

Ali : are you ok?

her : just tired. the wine.. i'm not good at drinking. sorry for falling asleep...

Ali : it's fine... it was a good soak for me.. relaxing....

reached her door, he helped her tap the card and opened the door...

Ali : hey you must shower ok.. the jacuzzi water isn't clean....

her : a bit giddy... i think i will just sleep...

they stood there for awhile at the door, as she rested her weight on to him......

Ali ~ how ..... how...... should I bring her in and try to ........
Old 08-04-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

left high and wet!

[lying in the master bedroom of the serviced apartment]

the act innocent act boring housewife thought to herself...

~ ok he's a gentleman.... he didn't dare to take advantage of me... he lost control, cos he's attracted to me..... he's a gentleman.... it's ok..... and he's cute..... not selfish... just being a gentleman... maybe he's scared.... but argh......

she lay in bed... tired as well.. not sure where she had left her phone either, she definitely did not bring it down to the jacuzzi.............

~ ok... at least he put me to bed and did not just rush off... still quite attentive from him......... nice gentleman...... but .....argh.... what's wrong with me!!! gave him two handjobs.... let him rub my nipples and kiss with him.......... he must think i am a slut!!!! now i'm not even sure if he will text me again.............. sian... still feeling so high... sian of #02.... #05 confirm fast asleep...... #06.... no way.... cannot invite him over, and definitely not at his place! i am not that desperate anymore! argh.......................

she continued to think about what had happened, though not satisfying, she thought it was a cute and nice meet.. after all, she's been trying to meet him for a long while! fell asleep as she was just too tired....

=== next morning ===

she woke up and got up quickly... looked for her phone, battery was low. checked as she went to charge her phone at side of the her bed....

considered #07? neighbour Ali - no message

#05 nice uncle... - also no message...

she felt a sense of dread.... and a bit of regret..... and that loneliness creeping back......... she put the phone aside and lay down to rest... suddenly

=== whatsapp beep ===

she got up quickly and checked her phone.....

Enzo : Good morning!

her ~ oh yeah! him! i totally forgot! let me see the previous message.... wait... it's gone...

her : hey.. good morning..

her : sorry. fell asleep last night!

Enzo : ah heng ah... i thought I disturbed you too much liao... heh.. thought you went downstairs to train your soccer shooting to ram me next week..

her : haha train? I don't even have a ball!

Enzo : you just woke up ah?

her : yup. sorry.. I'm pig

Enzo : pig me also leh. haha you know what pigs love to do together?

her : erm...... mud?

Enzo : haha. got a few things la. one of is eat. have you eaten breakfast?

her : nope.

Enzo : you like cafes?

her : of course! nice coffee...

Enzo : you free now?
Old 09-04-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
PrimereDawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: left high and wet!

Fantastic updates bro, more please!
Old 09-04-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

satisfaction vs guilt

[getting into his car]

her : hey so sorry!

Enzo : it's ok. wow. you live here ah? ex sia...

her : oh no.. temp arrangement. serviced apartment...

Enzo : oh thought condo. hey open the glove compartment...

her : oh ok... why ah.... oh.. hahah paiseh..... thanks for helping me keep it!

Enzo : open the other bag also...

her : huh.... oh... nice color! black and yellow.... why ah? you want me to judge your fashion choice? eh wait... isn't this the piece you are already wearing ?

Enzo : haha.. it's for you to wear!

her : huh? why? wait.. you mean.. you bought this for me?

Enzo : yup yup! so we can couple wear ah...

her : haha what makes you think i will wear it...

Enzo : thought you promised you will repay me? haha... better wear la.. so people will think we are a couple and won't suspect we don't live there.......

her : oh... ok........ wah... how you know my size ah...

Enzo : really ah? I was worried that it's too big.......

Enzo ~ haha i was worried that your breasts are too big to pull the jersey down actually...

Enzo : oh wait.... why you remove your seatb...... wah... hey got toilet there....

her : huh? oh... but i thought you don't want to guard house to suspect us?

Enzo : oh yeah hor... go ahead then.... i promise i won't look...

her : huh.. i wearing sports bra... nothing to look at... only stomach fats...

as she started to remove her singlet....

Enzo ~ wah lan eh……. fucking dua liao…. she so easy going??? innocent or open minded???? song la… later will find out liao…… really no idea…. what’s her deal… don’t think she and uncle B are fucking…. wah glad I up the air con.. can see her erected nipples sia…

Enzo : oh... in that case... i will look lo......... wah this color damn nice...

her : hey!

Enzo : what? you say can look what...

her : no ... i only said nothing to look... concentrate on driving!

Enzo : don't want.. too nice to look... last thing i see before I die, worth it...

her : choy la!

Enzo : oh no.... no more... but .... wow....

her : wow what?

she clipped the seatbelt back on....

Enzo : now even more wow... nice la.. see you wear my fav team jersey........

her : so repaid you enough liao?

Enzo : hehe you think leh? i waited so long for you, cannot come inside your condo also.. had to make round and round cos cars kept coming along this small road.... got erp also........ but worst of all was... i though something bad happen to you ma.. that's why stay nearby, in case you suddenly call say need help you fell... or kena something....

her : now I feel even more guilty......... ok what else can I also do to repay you? I pay for the coffee!

Enzo : aiyo small thing la..... but maybe..... [long pause]

her : maybe what.......

Enzo : you change into the bikini also? don't worry. i helped you rinsed already.. that time got sweat smell... hope you don't mind.

Enzo ~ of course had to rinse la.... my cum smell dried up sibei jialat....

her : oh.. erm ... why ah...

Enzo : i like ah.. girls in jersey and bikini. sibei hot leh....

her : ok ok....

Enzo : don't change now hor... got toilet there... if not we surely get into accident.

her : of course not la!!! aiyo... i'm not so tomboy ok!

Enzo : no la.. not tomboy... easy going innocent and unsuspecting ......

her : why you say that leh?

Enzo : no meh? let me guess, you guai guai only one boyfriend then got married..... right.....

that sentence did catch her by surprise a little.... she didn't know how to react... but at that moment in her life, she was no longer that affected by it anymore.....

there was an awkward silence....

-----------

her ~ how ah.... should I answer it in an insulted manner? like he thinks i'm not girlfriend material or like an innocent lady manner.....

Enzo ~ shit... did I just hurt her feelings...... confirm got ex hubby issues she...

-----------

Enzo : hey i'm so sorry ok.. insensitive comment....

he took the chance to place his left palm on her right shoulder and gave it a good firm grip.. a reassuring...

her ~ huh.. wait... he thinks i'm sad........ good think nice uncle #05 came over just now... with that.... that thing.... gosh..... i feel so stable now..... Enzo's touch... don't feel that rush... heng ah........

he removed his hand

Enzo : actually I mean you very good girl, never go sleep around or date around although you confirm can back then la... hope you don't misunderstand ......

her : it's ok....

she acted like she sounded sad....

Enzo : sorry ah...

her : it's ok.. then what's your wife like?

Enzo : oh her ah... confirm not like you la... same I'm her first... she nobody want one la.. but me, nobody want to marry me also. that's why we marry each other also la.. haha.. she's older than me also.. more desperate...

her : hey ! why you say til like that! so mean!

Enzo : no la.. it's true...... initially was ok la. she tries.. but her personality... now married 9 years... ever since almost 2 years, I already feel like she treat me like the sperm provider guy.... you see... my child is 7 years old......... we tried awhile for second kid but it was hard... she's not young anymore that time... then ever since... no... you know what I mean?

her : sorry... not really sure..

Enzo : you know la...... no more love making....... not because I lousy ok..... got at least 4 woman got return for more ... hahaha...... but like that la... wife married liao... what to do.... cannot divorce over such reason right? so in a way... at least you are free liao. not like me trapped in a pig sty cage.....

her : aiyo... don't put it like that la.... at least she doesn't control where you are at and who you meet like you said....

Enzo : haha true that.. give and take la... ok we are here... just act normal ok....

------- drives to the guardhouse

Enzo : pick up friend, block 7...

------- the gate rises

her : wow.. you come here often?

Enzo : yup... love the coffee here. friend lives here ma.

her : secret girlfriend?

Enzo : no la... you jealous is it... haha... guy friend la. he ok. if kena caught i can always call him to help vouch... but scared he see you also want to date you la...

her : nonsense la you......

Enzo : ok... let's go... don't forget the bikini hor...

he got off and he went to his boot to get the items......

she took her time....

her ~ hmmmmm........ should I ..... just pretend to forget to bring this...... then make it up to him by going braless?
Old 10-04-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

[at the cafe]

her : hey I should be the one paying! you ordered a lot!

Enzo : huh, why you pay leh? i jio you out one what...

her : repay you ma.. remember? make you wait....

he touched the plastic bag which he stored her bikini for her in.....

Enzo : thought repay with this? hehe... toilet over there ah..

he walked away before she replied, after pointing in the direction... she sat there for a moment.......

her ~ good thing I brought the bikini up... if not... it's just too slutty!!! [she got off the high stool and made her way to the toilet, noticing that Enzo did turn to check if she had made her way... ] he's so easy to hook... manipulate.... but luckily uncle B came over just now.... if not.. really.. really... i won't be able to behave myself in a controlled innocent manner...... not so easy manner i mean.....

she got into a cubicle and removed her jersey.. it was a little tight...

her ~ i feel so different! happy... confident... not so eager to please anyone! gosh.... that was so good with Uncle B.... that thing he used.......

=== earlier that late morning ===

Enzo : ok I drive over now ? finally can see you in non sports wear... hehe exciting!

her : aiyo.. no big deal la. ok let me go rinse up and change. see you [she was about to press send]

=== doorbell rang

her ~ huh? who can it be?? Ali???

she rushed to open the door, excited.... thinking that it was .....

her ~ oh... him....

#05 : hello..

her : huh.. how come you can come?

#05 : guilty lo... why cannot come?

her : no ah. thought you got work to do and catch up...

#05 : but you more important ma.. sorry la last night never come up...

she let him in, he handed her the flowers and hugged and kissed her from the side...

#05 : sorry la.. last night... uncle old already, sibei tired. scared cannot resist you then end up exhaustion then go hospital.... can feel body weak liao.. cannot take it... then paiseh to admit..... but last night kept thinking about you leh....

her : oh.... so now rest enough then come over to F me then go back to work ah...

#05 : no leh... body still need to rest....... but...

her : huh? hey wait... you sure you can......

#05 : i not so weak ok...

he moved her into the bedroom and placed her gently on the bed... he lifted the nightie which she was wearing quickly and proceeded to lick her pussy........... it was getting routine, but still, she enjoyed it... especially with her double disappointment with Ali last night, the near sex but no sex for her.......

her : mmmmmm..... mmmmmmmm....... ohhhhhhh.... ohhhhhhh.... ohhhhhhh.... ohhhhhhh.... ohhhhhhh.... ohhhhhhh....OHHHHH.... OHHH!! OHHH! WHAT IS THIS???? OHHHH!! AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! WHAT'S THIS ? WHAT'S THIS?? AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! [nice uncle locked lips with her after getting up while his hand continue to pump...] MMM! MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!! MMM!!! MMMMMM!!!!!

the not innocent not boring housewife grabbed uncle B and hugged him tight as she had the BIGGEST ORGASM in her entire life!!!!!!

her : huhhhh... enoughh..... enough......

uncle B #05 quickly pulled it out and went to hug her again....

#05 : you like?

her : you ah... what was that.....

#05 : a gift for you, but only for me to use on you ok?

her : of course... ok... you ah...... muack... muack....

he started to kiss his face all over and unbutton his shirt.....

her : muack.... huh? why? you don't want?

#05 : cannot la..... i need to control.. if shoot out ah, i tell you, confirm cannot go to work liao. need to sleep to recuperate strength.... sorry ah. i old liao... last few days over exert le... can feel the effects....

her : oh no.... sorry.... i was worried we over do also... but... you sure? i suck for you? but slow one. no shoot...

#05 : wah... tempting leh........ eh better not la.. i think ... i cannot stop.....

her : ok ok...

#05 : i better go liao.. a lot of work need to catch up..

her : yup yup better go... muack.. [lips] hey.. no muack there?

#05 : wah..... better not.... hey stop tempting me leh.

her : hehe.. see you darling...

#05 : see you....

she laid in bed..... feeling happy... satisfied..... then suddenly realise....

her ~ ENZO!

=== back in the cubicle

she removed the sports bra and put it on top of the toilet seat cover.... took the bikini out of the plastic bag and took a small sniff.....

her ~ aiyo .... he ah...... but ok.. so far still a gentleman....... what's wrong with me.. why am I excited..... aiyo.....

she checked herself in the mirror.... the string was observable.. she adjusted her bikini to make sure her boobs didn't sag that much.... came out..... found Enzo waiting for her outside the cafe...

her : ok, repaid you enough liao?

Enzo : need to check leh.. hehe

her : check??? how???

Enzo : later lo.. just kidding la... ok let's go....

=== at the basketball court

they started with soccer shooting practice, his eyes were fixed on her boobies whenever she kicked the ball and tried to aim it at the single basketball pole....

after some time....

her : wow you play basketball too?

Enzo : yup. you know how to play?

her : a bit..

Enzo : let's play 1v1!

after a few plays...

Enzo : aiyo... come in nearer and shoot........

her : cannot. you will block me again...

Enzo : haha i show you this method, called eat space.........

her : hey you bully...

Enzo : oei oei... no tickling... oei....... haha you better push harder...... i'm not even moving..... tadaaaa...

she was pushing him like she did at the goalpost two soccer sessions ago... her chest pressed on his side/back...

her : you bully!

Enzo : you anyhow grab me... bully also.... later i anyhow grab you back hor.....

she used the post up push in move back on him......

there was a lot of her butt bumping on his erected penis.... he kept his hands up... while he enjoyed.......

her : hey. no blocking! be a gentleman!

Enzo : sure... you get 3 tries...

after a lot of butt grinding his erected penis.... after his penis leaked of a lot of precum in his boxers.... after he started to dare to tickle her..... at times even holding on to her waist.......

her : cannot already..... you win.....

Enzo : so total 3 dares you owe me now liao.... hehe.. hey better hydrate.. come drink more

she took the bottle from him....

Enzo : aiyo... scared of my saliva ah..... eh you are spilling....

he didn't know..... she did it on purpose....

Enzo ~ wah fucking hot... her jersey is now even more wet.............. can see the shape sia.....

Enzo : here use my towel....

her : don't want la.. i'm sweaty....

Enzo : wanna go soak in the pool to rinse off our sweat?

her : erm..... don't laugh... i don't know how to swim....

Enzo : oh really? nothing wrong. i teach you...

her : but not here la. i didn't bring swim suit...

Enzo : you got bikini leh....

her : but bottom no.....

Enzo : aiya no one will mind your thong one la........

awkward moment as she gave him the puzzled 'how you know look???'

Enzo : or is it g-string....... or never wear is it?

her : nonsense la you! i have pool at my place.. why swim here..

Enzo : oh yeah hor.. by the way, come selfie... we couple wear again...

her : ok...

this time round, she took the initiative to stand closer to him..

Enzo : not here... the sunlight too strong... i bring you somewhere more private...
Old 11-04-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

[in his car, sending her back]

Enzo : by the way, don't forget to the take the other piece..

her : other piece?

Enzo : i mean jersey..

her : huh why you waste so much money? originals right..

Enzo : where got waste... they look so good on you leh.. i like seeing women wear my team's jerseys...

her : your wife don't wear?

Enzo : told you she only sees me as the sperm delivery man right.....

awkward silence between them....

Enzo : the jersey feels comfortable? not too loose right? was thinking don't get too tight. you can wear to sleep ma...

her : yup it's just nice.. wear to sleep ah... material is good. yup.. can.... how much do I owe you?

Enzo : crazy la you.. gifts for you... just wear them and show me can liao... thanks for the photo shoot earlier also... so fun... my dream come true leh....

her ~ oh yeah... the photo shoot just now.... at the roof above the shops in the condo....... shit la.... was I too slutty....... but ... i posed according to his requests......... 'turn your body..' 'arch a bit...' 'straighten back'..... 'you zero experience in posing right...' ok.. at least he really thought I've no idea what he was up to...... but hope he believed my 'prove him wrong' response when I lifted the jersey to him....

Enzo : hi hi.. you there?

her : oh.. sorry... dream?? aiyo.. small thing on la... so now I only owe you two more dares ah..

Enzo : yup... want to learn swimming? I got trunks in my trunk..

her : now?

Enzo : yup..

her : don't you need to go back to work??

Enzo : no leh. tmr good Friday also ah.... most people already left office by now liao.... shoik right? how wanna go swimming now?

her ~ sounds like a good idea... but.... cannot .... cannot.. need to play hard to get...

her : erm.... i think i have a bit of headache.. too warm just now.... need to rest. sorry... you not going back to be with your wife?

Enzo : no la it's fine...you already so nice to spend time with me today liao... no need sorry... told you she sees me as sperm guy liao.... that's why I free and easy one..... you need supper or any meal company, as long as I not spending time with my kid or working, I'm free for hire one...

her : haha funny la you what hire...

Enzo : if you got craving for food, just text me ok? I am foodie. trust me, you won't be let down one.. surely satisfied.... supper best..

her : ok ok.. if i'm hungry later i will let you know..... can you drop me in front there? i will go in from the side gate, more convenient...

Enzo : oh ok sure... sad sia... let me take one last good look...........

her : haha nonsense la.. you got the photos to look at ... thanks for the jerseys and the coffee.... ok see you...

Enzo : see you model..

she tried tapping the lift card and apartment card but either wouldn't open the side gate... she made her way quickly to the front gate, eager to get home to check her phone... she walked with her purse and only her folded singlet and the second jersey in her hand..

her ~ oh yeah. i better text Enzo to tellh him in case he didn't see it and gets in trouble!

she rushed back to her unit, finally get to check her phone.

several messages.... rush of emotions... worry.. disappointment! worry again!

'text me when you get back..'

'i'm downstairs waiting for you..'

'text me when you get home'

'hey you forgot something, i bring over to you?'

'where are you ah?'

she quickly replied the more urgent message...

=== call

her : you still downstairs? I went for a jog! sorry!

#05 : where you now?

her : just came back.

#05 : ok I come up. don't shower.

he hung up quickly...

her ~ huh... don't shower.... maybe he likes the sweat smell..... oh wait.. better go change!

she took off the jersey and put the singlet back on, hid the jerseys in the cupboard in the spare bedroom drawer.... just in case....... she quickly sprinkled water on herself , but not too much. sat at the dining table and used her phone and waited for him to come...

she checked instagram again and checked Ali's last seen.......

her ~ ok.. maybe it's inconvenient for him to check... nevermind... better reply Enzo first....

#05 : wah, why never close door.. anyone can just come in leh. dangerous...

she quickly put her phone away, clicking the silent mode side button as well..

her : noooo... i knew you were coming up! are you ok?

#05 : yup ok... why you ask.. i bought this for you but think melted already...

he handed her a plastic with box in there... her fav brand cheesecake..

her : hey... thank you so much! you trying to make me fat is it...

she quickly walked into the kitchen to keep them in the fridge.

#05 : yeah la... so other guys won't steal you away ma.

her : nonsense la you... how come you back? for a quick nap ah?

#05 : you go jog where... jog so long ah...

her : around this area lo.. got lost..

#05 : wah why you wear bikini... not uncomfortable.....

her : oh.. thought of going swimming also ma....

#05 : in this thong?? wah lao... so daring ah?

he was undressing her and walking her to the sofa and sat her down... she sensed something odd, started to unbuckle his belt and remove his work pants to please him...

#05 : aiyo... told you I haven't nap yet. no energy.....

her : let me blow blow a bit?

she acted cute to him.... after all, he satisfied her so much earlier...

#05 : you miss blowing is it.....

her : yup... slurp.... slurp.... so big.....

#05 : wah i better let you suck mine... later you miss go suck others how......

her ~ why is he talking like that???

her : hey you ohk WARHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MMMMMM! MMMMMM!!!!!! SLOW DOWN!!! MMMMMM!!!! AHH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!............................................... ............................................

=== almost 10 minutes later...

05 : wakey wakey....

he tapped on her gently to wake her up.....

her : huh....

05 : let's go swimming?

her : now?

05 : yup... in the bikini and thong... let's go.
Old 11-04-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

[living area, serviced apartment]

late evening... after she woke...

she checked her phone again...

Enzo : sleep well ah.. text me when you need it ok. I try to sneak it home for to wash it for you, hope I don't get caught.. haha

instagram - no new DM from Ali...

to make things worse for her, Ali's last seen online was 1 hour ago....... she felt dreadful...... like being used again

her ~ thankfully, I didn't go suck his cock or let him F.... he just use me for one night stand............ tsk that naughty uncle B... pulled out that tool when I was about to orgasm!!! made me pass out a bit...... but he's a bit odd leh.. made me swim in the thong on my own... luckily no one was at the pool area...... but dieee.... after he used the tool on me... so hard and fast some more.... now I don't feel him that much....... wondering what's bothering him..... shit la.. supposed to be satisfied!! but why now.. feel so...... empty... i better text him..

=== whatsapp to #05

her : hey.. when can you come over again?

=== whatsapp reply to Enzo

her : hey sorry. just woke. how you know I asleep... and sorry! left in a hurry... so embarrassing! sorry for the trouble!

Enzo : hello.. finally awake.. you feeling ok?

her : yup.. better after the long nap.

Enzo : eaten dinner?

her : not really.. no appetite yet.. maybe later cook noodles...

Enzo : no good leh.. i dapao something for you later? bring your bra back also. a bit big leh hard to hide it...

her : oh ... ok can... or I come out and meet you?

Enzo : I waiting for my kid, at tuition center... thought we can have a late night swimming lesson....

her ~ tempting........ but what if Ali sees us and thinks he's my boyfriend... then definitely won't text me anymore..... how....

her : i don't think I can swim... legs feel very sore...

Enzo : cos you never stretch ma. i help you stretch later ok.. btw, you really don't know how to swim meh?

her : yup.. why you don't believe....

Enzo : haha thought you went swimming before soccer weeks ago ma...

her : oh.. no... not swim... soak in jacuzzi haha...

Enzo : wah Uncle B soaked with you ah?

her : oh no la. alone. in my condo. wanted to soak but in the end got lazy..

Enzo : oh... wah song. i love jacuzzi also. the condo we went just now got 4 you know. next time we practice soccer go soak ok? helps with your muscle to relax also...

her : good idea.. i go and soak now ....

Enzo : hey, wait for me leh. i also want..

her : cannot la. ache too much.. cannot wait. what time you done? btw... don't judge... i'm still in your jersey haha.. too tired to bath just now... slept on the spare bed when I came back...

Enzo : wah you still in the jersey ah? don't bluff leh...

she headed out with her phone, after putting back the same thong and bikini... and the jersey and shorts back on. she went to the jacuzzi that was outdoors.... she didn't think about it, but deep inside, she was hoping to bump in to Ali again... or hoping that Ali would spot her from above and come down to join her.....

=== whatsapp with nice uncle B

#05 nice uncle : maybe this weekend.. tomorrow cannot. that woman wants to eat at this expensive place... you miss me is it? or miss the new toy.... or you miss moaning Enzo's name...

her : huh? what do you mean?? miss you of course! today you so different... is everything ok?

#05 : i tired la... you sure you don't miss moaning his name ....

her : why do you even think that???

#05 : cos you moaned his name just now ma....

her : i thought you want me to do that??

#05 : no ah. i didn't ask today...

her : i mean.. thought you always want ma... so just do for you la.. for you to be happy!

#05 : oh.. cheh. i thought you addicted to imagining him already... careful ah.. scarly you want to try the real one also.. haha

her : nonsense you ! bleah! don't like you ...

#05 : don't like me.. only like the toy only right.

her : bleah. don't want talk to you liao.

#05 : sorry la. go talk to your enzo can liao... just don't bang with him ok. i cannot take it..

her : you crazy! hmph!

#05 : joking la. i rest well tmr. weekend come over bang you hard ok.

her ~ what is up with #05????

Enzo : haha you taking the jersey out from washing machine to wear it is it?

her : huh? nope.. in jacuzzi liao...

she kept looking around... and sometimes up at her building, at Ali's unit...

Enzo : really meh? show leh....

her : show?

her : [photo sent] harmless one.. no free show for him! just the view of the jacuzzi bubbling water, not even any sign of her toes......

Enzo : haha then the jersey leh? still wearing ah?

he was testing his luck!

her : [photo sent]

Enzo : wah you really wore it down ah. so comfy meh?

her : gift from you ma... but yup. feels nice to wear...

Enzo : btw, later you can wash the jersey with your bra.. sorry. I don't know how to wash it.. panic also cos wife knock on door ask why I was taking so long to be inside... and she was in the bedroom.... almost saw sia....

her : hey so sorry for the trouble ok... i owe you again...

Enzo : wah.. so back to 3 dares la.....

her : haha you ah....

Enzo : do you want the photos from just now? btw am I disturbing your soak?

she looked around, it was getting dark and barely anyone around, other than people returning home from walk... it was quiet.. even the kids went back up to eat...

her : nope. just relaxing.. erm no need la... see my fat self. i don't photograph well.....

Enzo : don't worry, you confirm look damn good in these...

her ~ shit! is he going to send the photos he took of me raising the jersey?? what was I thinking??? 'bluff, if bikini why your boobs never sag one...' why did I get so easily naughty and triggered by his line??? even waited and posed for him to take photos..... is he going to threaten me or something......... goodness... shit.. why am I so excited............
Old 11-04-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

[rushing out of the shower]

=== phonecall

her : hey sorry.. showering.. yes?

Enzo : hi driving over.. you sure you don't want to go out for supper instead? nicer to eat there...

her : body tired.. aching.... got a lot of smell and cooking smoke there also... just showered liao...

Enzo : ok i drive and dapao now... see you in about 20 minutes.... hope you don't mind me smelling bad later...

her : you can take a quick shower here later if you want...

Enzo : really cannot jacuzzi ah.... hehe... i so nice go dapao and queue for you leh....

her : don't worry... got reward for you later..

Enzo : wah.... sexy lingerie is it? ok can!

her : haha even better! btw, what are you wearing now?

Enzo : [photo sent] there you go... your turn liao model... come show me what you wearing right now..

her : what?? I am showering now!!! crazy la you.. ok text me your carplate number. i will inform the guard. i finish showering now.

Enzo : ok ok see you...

=== hangs up

she dried herself, left her hair a little wet... she was now skilled... contemplated on what to wear...

enzo texted : S _ _ 1 _ _ _ _ B.. my carplate number.. don't MIA on me again hor... so what special you gonna wear?

when she read his message, she couldn't help but giggle even more..... especially since it's almost 24 hours since she gave Ali two back to back handjobs... allowed Ali to play with her nipples, even suck on them.... shower with her, seen her nude.... all out of pity on their first 'date'.... and then no contact at all after that...... and the strange feeling uncle B left her with.... that near peak orgasm but halted at the crucial point.....

her : how come you are not in jersey?

Enzo : didn't know you will give chance to supper ma... wear for what. no chance couple wear.. haha.. btw, I got in the trunk. i really can rinse at your place?

her : yup why not.

Enzo : ordered liao.. waiting for the stingray.... btw, I only got extra jersey.. and swimming trunks leh. no extra shorts leh how ah...

her : just change into jersey can already ma. why leh?

Enzo : my whole body stink now leh... this place really very smokey.. sweating already also... you all bathed nice and clean..

her : it's ok.... aiyo you think my place only one chair we need to squeeze together is it?

Enzo : haha no la.. help you stretch later ma... take couple wear photo also.... the jersey in my trunk same as the other one i got for you...

her : [photo sent] you mean this one?

it was a photo of that jersey he bought, she placed it on her bed, on top of a black satin long nightie.... at the corner of the photo... Enzo saw hint of bright red lacey piece.....

Enzo ~ wah fuck la..... red thong is it....... she wants man.... ho seh liao..............

Enzo rushed over... called her. they stayed on the phone to communicate...

=== call

her : ok coming down

she hung up...

Enzo waited eagerly.... wondering what she was wearing............ when the lift door finally opened... he turned to face it and ......

Enzo : wah......... this jersey even nicer....

her : quick come in...

Enzo : jialat... i can't stop staring leh... your fault.... hey why your face so red?

her : huh... you bought it one......... got bored of waiting. drank a bit of wine liao... if not later cannot sleep...

Enzo ~ sian.. thought it was.... but it's just red fbt shorts.....

Enzo : you can balance anot .... don't come too near me hor. i really smell.. bad.... don't worry i stare from far...... ok lead the way............. wah this place nice sia..

her : ok la.. you want to eat first? or shower?

as she unpacked the food...

Enzo : better shower bah... don't finish all the wine before I shower hor. why no glass for me?

her : you cannot drink! you need to drive!

Enzo : aiyo a sip nevermind one ma. if drunk i stay over lo.. i go shower ah...

her : ok.. don't worry i will watch tv first...

Enzo : no need ah i not so hungry. you eat and drink first lo. food getting cold..

Enzo walked towards the bedroom, while she sat and ate, with her back facing him.... he turned and looked at her... could see her eating through the reflection in the mirror.. she was not bothered about him at all, but he had no idea she was trying to see if he walks past the common toilet door without checking....

Enzo ~ this one looks like a toilet ..... but the door is closed...... ah fuck it! just be brave la........ later just act blur... wah... fuck .... nice.... better close the door first..... wah this thong..... got chlorine smell still.. wtf she really dare to wear this to go to the jacuzzi sia.... confirm slut liao...later sure can bang.... wah tempting sia....... cannot... save the sperm for her. afternoon already cummed on her sports bra... song sia... look at her bikini pic.. our couple pic.. she stand so close...... song.... later more song.. must tahan now.. quick shower liao.............[he rinsed his body quickly with soap] eh jialat...... didn't buy condom... will she even have here....... jialat.....

he dried him self, put on the jersey and trunks.....

Enzo ~ fuck it! just be brave and do it. she's drunk anyway...... adjust.. ok it looks bigger... fuck it...

he walked out into her bedroom, then into the walkway to the living area.... she noticed that she was not at the dining table...

Enzo : hey i'm done.. where are you?

as he walked outwards... the tv was on... and there she was..... laying on the sofa watching tv and hugging a pillow, her legs folded....

the red fbt shorts was gone, on the side sofa!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1