The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Prince_81, for all it’s worth, I’m interested and I’ve been checking out your thread everyday. Neck very long with all the waiting for your posts
Old 30-03-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
AudreyJule deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support very good thread, thanks TS!
Old 01-04-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...good to see TS got more new fans here ...but where is he ??? ...he seems to be so quiet these few days ...wat's TS so busy with ahh ??? ...or has his wifey Joey turned a good girl now, so no more stories for us to read or pics to see liao ...hehe...

TS is scary cat, dare not meet-up with nice n good guys n fans like us...even tgt with his sexy wife also ....haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-04-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Have been a long time since logged in here. Busy recently.
Old 07-04-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Have been a long time since logged in here. Busy recently.
Welcome back!
Old 08-04-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new adventure?
Old 10-04-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #47: New Home

It has been a while since the last story as we are busy with the new house.

After receiving the keys, we arranged with the developer's Resident Relations Officer, M, to run through the defects. M is a typical Chinese uncle in his 50s and he met us at the unit at 9.30am.

As we expected to sweat, we dressed light. Joey is dressed in a black spag, black bra, denim shorts and pink thongs.

"There, the paint chipped off." Joey is busy pointing to M. "Here, the floor hollow." Joey squatted down and knock around to show M. "There, the cabinets stained, below the sinks also" Joey tiptoed to point up and bend over to show below.

I noticed that initially M was busy taking down the notes and looking at the defects but eventually he began to take notice on Joey more than the defects. From her cleavage to her butt cheeks and maybe even her pink thongs.

"Ok, I taken note of the defects. How about the next room? Quite similar defects? Is there anything on the loft?" M asked Joey.

"Oh ya, have. Come, I show you." Joey walked to the next room and climbed upstairs while M and me followed behind. M climbed halfway and stood at the stairways, probably too old to climb all the way up, while I stood behind M.

"There, here the walls also got bit of cracks." Joey tiptoed to point up. This made her shorts rode even higher, revealing more of her butt cheeks and a bit of the pink thongs via the gap. From M's lower position, we can even see the butt cheeks and thongs very clearly for the few seconds.

"Here the tiles quite jialat, you see?" Joey squatted down facing us and bent forward to point out the faulty tiles. What a sexy view, with her legs wide apart and cup D cleavage clearly showing to M at his eye level. M must be enjoying his defects check in the morning. By the time we finished, it's already almost 11am. We were all hot and sweaty.

"Ok, I take note of all the defects liao. Later in the evening maybe I get the contractor supervisor up to meet you all so that they can arrange the works. Until then, maybe you guys can go have meals then relax and hang around to use the facilities." M told us." But if you all are not around it's ok. So long your door don't change the default password first until the work is over. "

"We should be around. We already took leave and planned to swim and maybe the gym." I told M.
Old 10-04-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

We went for our lunch nearby before heading back. "Wow, the weather so hot. Want to go for a swim" Joey complained and changed out of her dressing and into her black bikini. As its an empty unit, we just put everything in the room cabinet.

Fast forward to the swim, nothing much and pool was empty as not many residents have shifted in. We went back to wash up. Since it's only us and there are no lights, we bathed with the door opened.

"Aiya. I left the set of new clothes in the car. Can help me take?" Joey shouted from the shower.

I went down to the carpark to get her clothes. Took me quite some time to find her clothes and went back up.

As I opened the door, I was shocked to find a sweaty bangalah worker, in his 50s, coming out hurriedly into the living room.

"Hello sir, I the contractor supervisor. My name B. I waiting here, no one at home?" He walked out to the living room.

I realised he can enter the unit himself as its still using the default code. "Eh, you wait here first." I told him as I walked in to pass Joey her clothes. I noticed that I can actually see Joey's naked body clearly from outside the room, in the hallway. From her cup D boobs, trimmed pussy to her big round ass.

As I head in, I also noticed her pink thongs on the floor, looking stained. I remembered we placed all our items in the cabinet. I picked it up and took a sniff. Wow, the smell is over whelming, her sweat, juices and urine smell and somewhat there is another new musky sweat smell. That fucker must have been smelling her thongs and jerking off using her thongs.

"You are back? Who are you talking to just now?" Joey walked out to change into her new clothes.

"The.. Contractor supervisor lo" I told Joey as I put her thongs back into the cabinet. "He was here liao when I came back."

"They are here so early? Wow, so dangerous leh. Like that can just come in anytime, no warning one." Joey commented.

Deep inside, I thinking, ya lor, already seen your body, sniffed your pussy smell and jerking off to your thongs.

After a quick show around, we headed back home. Once home, I grabbed Joey on the bed and began frenching her. It has been about 2 weeks since we last fucked due to the busy work schedules and new house. We were both very horny.

Immediately Joey was moaning as i removed her clothes and began fondling her boobs. "Ahhh... Hmmm"

"So big." M and the contractor supervisor must have loved it. "Imagine if it's just only you showing them around. Wow mdm, your nipples so tasty. I see you bathing I cannot take it" I licked and pinched her nipples.

"Hmm Ahhh.. Noo.. Don't.. Hard.. Ahh.. No." Joey put up a weak resistance.

"Wow, your smelly chee bye so wet already." I slid two fingers deep into her pussy. "I know, cause I smell your dirty thongs just now."

"Ah..ahhh Ahhh.. Ahh. No.. Ahh.. U.. Ahh.. Smell? Ahh." Joey moaned louding as she lifted her legs up in the air.

I pulled out my dirty cock and put in front of her as I continued fingering her. "Mdm, come suck my sweaty smelly lan jiao. I buay tahan already.

Joey sucked hard. "Ahh you.. Ahh never bathe. Ahh. Smelly.. Leh. Ah salty.. Dirty leh. Ahh.. No. Ahh."

After a while, I turned her around and fucked her hard in doggy style. "Wow, shiok. Ahh.. So wet. So tight you horny girl. Your ass so big"

"Ahhh.. Ahh hmm. Ahhh ahh ahh.. Ahh.. Ahh.. Ahh." Joey moaned. "Ahhh. Ahhh..."

We fucked hard for another 5 mins before cumming together and released all my load onto her butt before heading for a nice long shower. What a way to end our sex drought.
Old 10-04-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
blueant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. Envy the banglah worker!
Old 10-04-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueant View Post
Nice update TS. Envy the banglah worker!
Thank u. I think so too.
Old 11-04-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
okoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyokoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thank u. I think so too.
That guy very lucky sia!
Hehe. If the story develops further where the bangla worker actually stand in front of bathroom jerking off while she still bathing. And Joey turn around got a shock when see him there.
Old 11-04-2021, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
radiojune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoyi View Post
That guy very lucky sia!
Hehe. If the story develops further where the bangla worker actually stand in front of bathroom jerking off while she still bathing. And Joey turn around got a shock when see him there.
And then both of them watch each other masturbate?
Old 11-04-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

He probably seen for few minutes ba. Cause I was away for only 10 minutes max.

But also can't blame them. They did mention they can come in with the default code ma.
Old 11-04-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He probably seen for few minutes ba. Cause I was away for only 10 minutes max.

But also can't blame them. They did mention they can come in with the default code ma.
wah, bangla hv default code...how cum a good guy like me don't hv ??? ...haha

wow, TS n Joey bot n moved into a new home, a condo, didn't invite us his loyal fans for look see look see ?? ...hehe....where is it ??? ...shd pay u all a visit n help out in yr renovations like M like that ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 11-04-2021 at 02:36 PM.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
SongJoongkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wah, bangla hv default code...how cum a good guy like me don't hv ??? ...haha

wow, TS n Joey bot n moved into a new home, a condo, didn't invite us his loyal fans for look see look see ?? ...hehe....where is it ??? ...shd pay u all a visit n help out in yr renovations like M like that ...hehe
Or we could go to the pool and Joey tease us with her sexy bikini?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1