The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will the sex scene in SG be different after covid?

When Covid hit everything went down the drain.. no more late night fun, no more clubs. If it recovers, will it still be the same?
Old 11-04-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Will the sex scene in SG be different after covid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
When Covid hit everything went down the drain.. no more late night fun, no more clubs. If it recovers, will it still be the same?
Most likely it will operate like the underground market. Sadly so. Unless the FL industry expands with real and not virtually makeover hotties.
Old 11-04-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Most likely it will operate like the underground market. Sadly so. Unless the FL industry expands with real and not virtually makeover hotties.
agreed bro.. recently a lot of bros has been falling into all these locanto traps
Old 11-04-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
rely on brotherhood sharing and cyber market whcih is the latter should gain more popularity now lor
Old 11-04-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

confirm will be different
price increases, extreme high demand

the operators need to make back the losses sustained during this period, even if they managed to survive.

Sg bros will all cheong to play when reopen. Confirm all start bidding up prices to play. Operators going to make a killing.

Bistro concept starts to embed into the market here. Tips $50-$100, no such breast no dig cb all. They'll treat this as norm after everything reopens.
Even with increased supply, $50 min tips will become the norm. No more $20-$30 thrills
Old 11-04-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Yes ,, above bro say right .. Mummy and Ktv gal tips 100 each is a killer, and we have not include the drinks yet .. Image if your friend open bottle , your damage per ktv session will be at least $250 liao. Long long go one time ktv is ok, cannot, no longer can go regularly ktv anymore.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 11-04-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone share the point of patronising these bistros? No action at the table with the girls so literally all you are doing is treating them to a drink and a meal!?
Old 11-04-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Spain1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Can someone share the point of patronising these bistros? No action at the table with the girls so literally all you are doing is treating them to a drink and a meal!?
But some carrots are happy to do that
Old 12-04-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It will be the same, as more and more people get vaccinated. Both the girls and customers will be fully vaccinated in a few months at the rate its going. Even if the girl is not vaccinated and u are, u are not likely to catch Covid from her. Lots of girls in surrounding countries don't have work for months. When travel resumes, u can go to their countries and fuck them cheap. Hookers are already coming back.
Old 19-04-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etkwan View Post
rely on brotherhood sharing and cyber market whcih is the latter should gain more popularity now lor
yeah bro.. nowadays a lot things becoming online.. covid took a troll on everything can even find sugar daddy and mummy online using sb
Old 19-04-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
confirm will be different
price increases, extreme high demand

the operators need to make back the losses sustained during this period, even if they managed to survive.

Sg bros will all cheong to play when reopen. Confirm all start bidding up prices to play. Operators going to make a killing.

Bistro concept starts to embed into the market here. Tips $50-$100, no such breast no dig cb all. They'll treat this as norm after everything reopens.
Even with increased supply, $50 min tips will become the norm. No more $20-$30 thrills
Wow, I think need to work OT more just to cheong i guess..
Old 19-04-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Yes ,, above bro say right .. Mummy and Ktv gal tips 100 each is a killer, and we have not include the drinks yet .. Image if your friend open bottle , your damage per ktv session will be at least $250 liao. Long long go one time ktv is ok, cannot, no longer can go regularly ktv anymore.
KTV's are gonna mark the price up so high to cover all their losses for 2 years i think in a week need at least a solid 700$ to have a solid fun.. might as well go sugarb.com and find a mommy haha
Old 19-04-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
well many rich daddies like to do that hahaha, i dun think i can do that often.. i feel it is a waste
Old 19-04-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Those who go those place to spend money is just to satisfy their lifestyle only not sextisfy.

As for future pricing, the market will take time to auto-correct/adjust itself. The more competition in market = more competitive pricing.

Usually new or rather the later joiners to the game will sell at lower pricing in order to cut those early start up.
but will they have nice ones?? border also closed.. hard to bring in fresh ones
Old 19-04-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
It will be the same, as more and more people get vaccinated. Both the girls and customers will be fully vaccinated in a few months at the rate its going. Even if the girl is not vaccinated and u are, u are not likely to catch Covid from her. Lots of girls in surrounding countries don't have work for months. When travel resumes, u can go to their countries and fuck them cheap. Hookers are already coming back.
cant wait for the glory cheong days of SG.. really hope it will be back.. if not i think i will just stick with sugarbook haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1