The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Italy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePawn View Post
bought a few for my partner so looking around for other brands...
Nice. Does she wear them in Sg, or only overseas?
Old 11-04-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry if my post is out of date, I wasn’t aware of it until I browse past “beginning” search settings today. xD

I guess I should start by saying that my fantasy would be Seeing my foreign wife 69 her own daughter while I fuck this step daughter, cum inside her while my wife lap off my cum that oozed out of step daughter’s pussy.

Second would probably be sneaking her into a gloryhole booth and see her suck off strangers cock, since she has light brown skin, interracial color cock would be hot to watch... maybe who knows it might lead to me making her take those cocks on the booth wall in her pussy. Hehe

Lastly, she works as a manager in a Hotel, having to deal with clients managing group events booking like wedding ceremonies, company meetings group, etc.. encounter some miscommunication arrangement and gets into a certain predicament and issues that might threaten her position... maybe that group of organizer or client in charge bláckmaíl her into sexual submission to get her out of trouble and in order to solve the problem quietly, being a high position leader getting weakly used, seeing how shy and conservative as she is getting horny and in no choice had to submit to the demands to save her job from getting fired.. starts to obey the sexual demand of those client in gangbang.. etc, maybe me accidentally stumbled upon the secluded room they used her on that same day I visited her at her work, watch the whole scene at the corner recording then appear suddenly to pretend that I “accidentally” stumbled upon this situation... somehow joining in the gangbang while punish fuck her like a naughty slut.. of course somehow, in the end I’d forgive her, etc

Again, it’s just a fantasy post here... kindly don’t spread hate or judge me for it pls. Thanks.

Last edited by Blazengard; 12-04-2021 at 12:26 AM.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

My fantasy is for my wife, not to make me wash the dishes, vacuum the whole house, tend to the garden before she allows sex!

Unfortunately, it is really a fantasy...
Old 12-04-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Guess most bros here hv the fantasy of seeing their notti wifeys make out with another guy behind their back thinking their husbands don't know...feeling worried that she will be discovered at 1st...but they don't know u r right behind them monitoring their every movement n seeing them enjoy with the other man they like ...n then cum home in the night n getting fucked by u again ...haha...there r currently already a few threads on this topic in tis section of the forum...go read them n see how notti these wifeys are

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-04-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blackmcqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fantasy is to see my wife getting fuck by an old balding man who havent have sex in a long time and he has to be as old as her father
Old 26-04-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
2Dots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmcqueen View Post
My fantasy is to see my wife getting fuck by an old balding man who havent have sex in a long time and he has to be as old as her father
Have you shared with her, and what is her response?
Old 27-04-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Guess most bros here hv the fantasy of seeing their notti wifeys make out with another guy behind their back thinking their husbands don't know...feeling worried that she will be discovered at 1st...but they don't know u r right behind them monitoring their every movement n seeing them enjoy with the other man they like ...n then cum home in the night n getting fucked by u again ...haha...there r currently already a few threads on this topic in tis section of the forum...go read them n see how notti these wifeys are
Same same n true .... seems more write up on many notti wife’s are up in a few TS ..... missed notti wife K too n others but there a few new ones which u r reading too lol
Old 28-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah Rickey, you too like to read wife fetish, are you one of them that let wife make out with other guys..Hehe
Old 28-04-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro Rickey, are u tat kinky & notti wif such fantasy too.... 😂
Old 28-04-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Wah Rickey, you too like to read wife fetish, are you one of them that let wife make out with other guys..Hehe
Yup, sis Cecelialee, u r right ...like many other bros, i do like n enjoy reading wife fantasy stories written by so many bros in here b4 ...yes, i will let my wife or partner make out with other guys if she wants n requests for it ...i m the type of guy that like to see pple i love happy n enjoying doing the things they r doing ...but it must be a guy i know or trust enough to ensure that he doesn't hurt her in the process of making love with him

Last edited by Rickey; 28-04-2021 at 11:08 PM.
Old 28-04-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
Bro Rickey, are u tat kinky & notti wif such fantasy too.... 😂
Yes, lovely sis Liz ...can't help it mah...influenced by so many notti wife fantasy stories tat i hv read in here lor ...why are u so surprised ??...tot it is getting common nowadays ...long time no see sis...hope u r doing v. well nowadays

Old 28-04-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Yes, Rickey, you andy hubby same lor, we have our fair share of enjoyment, over the years, I only have girl friends to go out beside my 3 ex bf that they want to have sex with me, thereafter in 2005, My hubby was too busy with his works, and when we have time, he will ask me along for drinking session with his buddy, and one thing leads to another, needless to mentioned, he want me to have more friends to end the boredom..be it ladies or guys, but I find it that he always bring me along to drink with his buddies, that's where it all started..I wod not emphasis on all those that we have done..to keep it between me and my hubby.
Old 29-04-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Yes, Rickey, you and my hubby same lor, we have our fair share of enjoyment, over the years, I only have girl friends to go out beside my 3 ex bf that they want to have sex with me, thereafter in 2005, My hubby was too busy with his works, and when we have time, he will ask me along for drinking session with his buddy, and one thing leads to another, needless to mentioned, he want me to have more friends to end the boredom..be it ladies or guys, but I find it that he always bring me along to drink with his buddies, that's where it all started..I wod not emphasis on all those that we have done..to keep it between me and my hubby.
Glad to know, sis Cecilialee, that yr husband, myself n many other guys share tis same fetish of wife fantasy ...like that, maybe we shd get to know each other better ...haha

Thank u v. much for sharing with us how yr husband had tis fetish by bringing u along with him to his drinking sessions with his friends n buddies to get to know them better n find opportunities for u to make out with them ....you r so lucky sis that your husband doesn't mind unlike conservative husbands who will be v jealous n angry if their wives do so ...Good if u could share yr sexy session with his friends like many of the other bros who started new threads here do.. to share their own exciting experiences of their wives being notti with other guys ...hehe...but no worries if u not comfortable enough to share them here...understandable

Old 29-04-2021, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thank u v. much for sharing with us how yr husband had tis fetish by bringing u along with him to his drinking sessions with his friends n buddies to get to know them better n find opportunities for u to make out with them ....you r so lucky sis that your husband doesn't mind unlike conservative husbands who will be v jealous n angry if their wives do so ...Good if u could share yr sexy session with his friends like many of the other bros who started new threads here do.. to share their own exciting experiences of their wives being notti with other guys ...hehe...but no worries if u not comfortable enough to share them here...understandable
My gf divorced her hubby bcos he couldn't handle the jealousy even though they both made an agreement to go and play on their own but need to report to each other what they had done. She had ons, 3-some, sex toys, etc. etc. and told her hubby about it as agreed and he also told her about his adventures but in the end, he couldn't take the jealousy over time. They have 2 kids also. Sad...
Old 29-04-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes same here. Fantasize about my gf(not wife) about fucking another guy. I always wanted to ask about her past experience with her ex but i didn't dare tho. Whenever we have sex, i always climax to thinking how she got fcked by her exes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1