The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Say “NO” To Singapore Transport Fare Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Ok, you say Ministers are unable to earn as much in the private sector. Let me ask you: 1. How much did George Yeo earn when he was a minister? 2. How much does he earn now? Riding on the coat tails of PAP or not, I think the answer is clear.

I also think you're extremely delusional. When did SPH and NTUC become SMEs? You must be the regional director of ExxonMobil or Shell at the very least. Also, you conveniently forget people like Vivian and Eng Hen who gave up lucrative jobs as top surgeons to become ministers. You think Vivian likes to give up his $5m annually surgeon job to be chek by Singaporeans over the haze issue which isn't even his fault? And Michael did not lose his talents. We all know why he was kicked out. Don't you think that's also why he left his partnership?

Eh uncle, minister pay hike only makes up a tiny portion of that 4%. Civil servants don't need pay hike meh? And in Singapore, your poor is paying NEGATIVE taxes. Doesn't the government help the poor? HK and London definitely doesn't have more frequent trains or buses than ours. And in London, they earn less than us, pay more for public transport. What in the world are you talking about?

I say not happy migrate because I am happy. I certainly don't think Singapore is rotting. And I certainly did not say foreigners will help make Singapore a better place. Do not put words into my mouth. I am happy to be a Singaporean and I am happy to live in Singapore. I don't think the PAP is perfect but then nothing is. Don't just complain, join the government and help out in policy making or whatnot.
Since when NTUC and SPH are MNCs ? MNCs are those you can see anywhere in the world like Toyota, Apple, Boeing, McDonalds etc. with revenue bracket of billions. If running supermarkets, insurance and producing news are talents, I might as well vote for guys from Giant, Wanbao and Tan Kin Lian.

Vivian Bala is just a CEO of a Public Hospital at SGH and outside Singapore, there is no more SGH. How much can he earn? 1 million annually at maximum unless he charge patients at SGH exhorbitant prices. To reach 5 million pay, Vivian must operate how many eyes each year? You think there are so many eyes to operate and all pay Vivian 100k for each surgery? You think Vivian and Hen are the only surgeons in Singapore and Singaporeans are all sick note? How many can afford to pay premium for one surgery ??

With 30% pay increment and 8 months bonus for average Minister pay of $2 million, you think Vivian and Hen earn more as surgeons ?? If so, ask them stop whining and go back to their old professions like how you ask Singaporeans to stop whining and migrate. Nobody force them to be politicians and what was worse is they failed as politicians with failed policies which is why they rotate Ministries so frequently cause no where else to put them.
Old 29-12-2013, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Ok, you say Ministers are unable to earn as much in the private sector. Let me ask you: 1. How much did George Yeo earn when he was a minister? 2. How much does he earn now? Riding on the coat tails of PAP or not, I think the answer is clear.

I also think you're extremely delusional. When did SPH and NTUC become SMEs? You must be the regional director of ExxonMobil or Shell at the very least. Also, you conveniently forget people like Vivian and Eng Hen who gave up lucrative jobs as top surgeons to become ministers. You think Vivian likes to give up his $5m annually surgeon job to be chek by Singaporeans over the haze issue which isn't even his fault? And Michael did not lose his talents. We all know why he was kicked out. Don't you think that's also why he left his partnership?

Eh uncle, minister pay hike only makes up a tiny portion of that 4%. Civil servants don't need pay hike meh? And in Singapore, your poor is paying NEGATIVE taxes. Doesn't the government help the poor? HK and London definitely doesn't have more frequent trains or buses than ours. And in London, they earn less than us, pay more for public transport. What in the world are you talking about?

I say not happy migrate because I am happy. I certainly don't think Singapore is rotting. And I certainly did not say foreigners will help make Singapore a better place. Do not put words into my mouth. I am happy to be a Singaporean and I am happy to live in Singapore. I don't think the PAP is perfect but then nothing is. Don't just complain, join the government and help out in policy making or whatnot.
Are you sure pay take up tiny portion of cost of government when cost of government goes up every year. The job has no risk, no accountability, no responsibility and no transparency like private sector yet still want private sector pay. You see any Ministers resign before when things went wrong past 48 years ??

You must be Alice and staying in Wonderland. Under PAP, utopia happens.The solution is not join PAP, but replace PAP with WP as what the Constitution allows. You will then see lots of crap coming out like 20 years old $2 PAP company AIMS.

Last edited by kuasimi; 01-01-2014 at 12:15 AM.
Old 29-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
theflash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An increase in transport fare sure sucks. My pockets already fell the burn from the current fares, so an increase is quite unthinkable): On a side note, the MRT has always been my favourite place to spot chiobus. Only today, I spotted a young MILF in a short dress. Despite having her toddler in a pram blocking her front, she was still careless enough to move to the side so as to flash me her striped panties. She proceeded on with some teasing, unknowingly crossing and uncrossing her legs to flash her cute undies at me
Old 29-12-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

To be fair, buses are still better than MRT, the end
Old 29-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone advise what the govt actually do with all the fines they have imposed on the commuters' behalf when trains breakdown, bus workers go on strike lah..blah blah blah...wouldn't it be better if they can be put to good use to offset the increases..since they are always so eager to stand up to the inconvenience caused to the commuters..
Old 29-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombshell View Post
Can anyone advise what the govt actually do with all the fines they have imposed on the commuters' behalf when trains breakdown, bus workers go on strike lah..blah blah blah...wouldn't it be better if they can be put to good use to offset the increases..since they are always so eager to stand up to the inconvenience caused to the commuters..
Even the fines are peanuts considering the amount of inconveniences imposed on the commuters.
Old 29-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm glad you realise that the COE system generates a lot of money for the government, there are many who complain about the COE prices. But COE prices fluctuate. It may be 75k now but let's not forget the days where it used to be just 14k or less for Cat B. When the COE prices drop again, where would the money come from?

And is our public transport really that expensive? Compare it with the public transport cost in top cities like NYC, HK, London. I find that our public transport prices are rather reasonable even if there was to be a small increase.

And as for the minister's salary, think about how much your ministers would make if they were to work in the private sector. You get what you pay for. I'm sure LHL and most other ministers will have no problem earning 10x as much in the private sector. Singapore is already short changing them. And think about it, how much do our ministers make collectively? If they decide to forgo ALL their salary, would it really help Singapore's finances? Would raising public transport fares bring in more money than that?

Or why not, find a country or city that you think is perfect and move there? If the place doesn't exist, accept that there is no "perfect" country.
Are you kidding me? short changing our ministers? Our PM earns more than Obama, the president of United states.
Old 29-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
curry_mutu_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as expected, many clones came out to counter such comments

only silly goondoo punk kids will follow those clones and terrorists destroy their own peaceful country.

Again, many goondoo samsters here are a good example, apparently many cannot take the heat in this cyber games especially when one is humiliated openly in this forum thus have to follow the masses joining those anonymous terrorists to criticize and attack your own country foolishly and blindly.

Nothing new here, the terrorists as usual 365 days 24/7 lurking in all internet platforms criticizing and attacking our hardworking govt hysterically and nonsensically.

if you guys really care for our country then pls come up with a good policy instead of spewing garbage 365 days 24/7, I already knew your motive, AS EXPECTED

kekekekekekekeke !!!!!!
Old 29-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

As usual, all the clones duties here is to brain wash the young Singaporeans to vote against our hardworking govt !!!

well if you guys really care for the country then come up with a CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSION instead of criticizing/attacking our govt 365 days 24/7 hysterically and nonsensically making every minor issue a mountain out of a mole hill !

Whenever I ask you all clones to discuss something constructively, all just EVADE and ACT BLUR, why, because all of you are clones and your intention is to brain wash young Singaporeans and destroy our peaceful country

Hello, I'm still waiting for a healthy discussion, where where where, pls stop evading my postings leh !!!!!!!!

Old 29-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj583 View Post
Think he should just carry on selling his mutton curry ...
Wrong forum dude ...

Have a nice weekend bros .....

Spot on Mr clone king jj583

kekekekekeke !!!!!
Old 30-12-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

PAP’s Battle Cry
http://www.sgpolitics.net/?p=8613#more-8613
Poverty in Singapore Grew from 16% in 2002 to 28% in 2013
http://thehearttruths.com/2013/10/28...to-28-in-2013/
KHAW: WE CAN'T GET RID OF HOUSING BUBBLES BUT WE CAN MAKE THEM "LESS BUBBLY" I wonder who caused it?????
http://therealsingapore.com/content/...em-less-bubbly
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 30-12-2013 at 12:38 AM.
Old 30-12-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.pressrun.net/weblog/2012/...-pay-cuts.html

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 30-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

When some people pull out hilarious articles like "PAP's Battle Cry" and grossly inaccurate articles written with manipulated data like "Poverty in Singapore Grew from 16% in 2002 to 28% in 2013", I give up.

Again, I stress, the government is not perfect. Nobody is. If you think Nicole Seah or whoever can do a better job, I cant stop you from voting for them.

I have no issues with paying my government top money as long as they can deliver.
Old 30-12-2013, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

jj583 jj583 jj583

Quote:
When some people pull out hilarious articles like "PAP's Battle Cry" and grossly inaccurate articles written with manipulated data like "Poverty in Singapore Grew from 16% in 2002 to 28% in 2013", I give up.

Again, I stress, the government is not perfect. Nobody is. If you think Nicole Seah or whoever can do a better job, I cant stop you from voting for them.

I have no issues with paying my government top money as long as they can deliver.
Good luck dude ...
Old 30-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

jj583 jj583 jj583

[QUOTE=curry_mutu_man;10269389]Spot on Mr clone king jj583

Hey come on ... Stop calling ppl clone alrite ...
For all we know, u might be the biggest clone of all ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1