The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-03-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSbookie View Post
Hi , guys. Just wanna check, anyone manage to book GEM aka Adele recently. Been trying to book since early this year but no reply.
Find her ad on Sg beauty castle and contact her.
Had no issues to do so
Old 26-03-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
duriankia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Damn suay man yesterday contacted 3 ML and got no reply. Contact my usual MP also no reply.
Old 27-03-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Aerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAerodime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xqxq View Post
hey bro, just sharing my experience. tried her few months back, about 10mins walk from nearest mrt. GFE -2, not friendly, did not even smile. nonstop complaining about other customer late, take up her slots, saying will ban those who stood her up. place is clean and decent tho. forgot about massage already means nothing memorable ba. opt for BJ but end up HJ most of the time, autoroam will siam here and there like what. once done go outside use phone and wait for you to pay.
I booked her in the morning and asked for an afternoon slot... 2 hours before my appointment, i had some urgent work and texted her if i could postpone my appointment to 30 min later than the pre-arranged time. I got a shock when she started sending a barrage of messages saying that i wasted her time .. i am insincere.. because of me she lost another customer etc. In the end i called the session off because of the bad vibes. A couple days later another ML asked me if i am an aeroplane king lol

Uplist:
Old 27-03-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerodime View Post
I booked her in the morning and asked for an afternoon slot... 2 hours before my appointment, i had some urgent work and texted her if i could postpone my appointment to 30 min later than the pre-arranged time. I got a shock when she started sending a barrage of messages saying that i wasted her time .. i am insincere.. because of me she lost another customer etc. In the end i called the session off because of the bad vibes. A couple days later another ML asked me if i am an aeroplane king lol
Bro, do a search for her MR and comments.
Once bitten twice shy. Just my own real experience.

Based on the feedbacks here. Unless u r a hunk, give her a miss.
You will thank yourself.
Old 27-03-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Bro, do a search for her MR and comments.
Once bitten twice shy. Just my own real experience.

Based on the feedbacks here. Unless u r a hunk, give her a miss.
You will thank yourself.
Stock market recently very red. Avoid her cause she will vent her stock losses on her customers
Old 27-03-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanjiaoz11 View Post
Stock market recently very red. Avoid her cause she will vent her stock losses on her customers
Another legendary ML invested heavily in china stock market(nio and BYD) is natalie, ranggon road.

hope she come back again since recently these 2 stocks dropped like hell.
Old 27-03-2021, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Shorty7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-angel/
tried her 2 day ago, very pretty Viet lady

Looks 8/10 (look better than photo)
Massage 7/10
HJ 7/10
Damage $120 HJ/nude
RTM will try out others first as I’m more toward massage
Old 27-03-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSbookie View Post
Hi , guys. Just wanna check, anyone manage to book GEM aka Adele recently. Been trying to book since early this year but no reply.
No problem on booking. Maybe she is just taking regulars, busy enough. Good luck.
Old 27-03-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quite accurate FR.

Yes very good positive attitude. Full 60mins. Real person should be in 30s.

Many clean towels. Important.

Body parts are real. Some plastic surgery on face to make nose sharper, eyes bigger etc.

Good for relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/apple-massage/

See very few seemingly legit MR here on Apple and the ones on SLG look too good to be true, I went ahead to make an appt today

Firstly she told me I can reject if the photo is not her. Give some assurance already. Discreet location which I think many is already familiar.

She does resemble 90% of her pics and good figure, perhaps add a few years to age and a few cm off height, nothing to complain about.

A clean and cosy place, hygiene is one of her top priorities. Show me her stacks of clean towels. Massage is above average good effort and strength. Good attempt at juagen not the best but she’s trying, give her credit.

And ya the boobs coupled with a small frame and pretty face, exploded in no time. Glad to commando despite the worries of fake MR especially the 100kg gorilla story seen this morn.

Nothing misleading on her ad, does a good boob rub. Worth an RTM imo. Attitude is positive not the entitled type which is quite rare nowadays.

YMMV

Have fun
Old 27-03-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
marioheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerodime View Post
This is clearly your fault? 2 hours before then you inform her? How is she going to have time to react? If she accedes to your request then the customers behind how? Bad service is one thing but poor time management on your side is another. Just suck thumb and take the 30mins service lo?
Old 27-03-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioheat View Post
This is clearly your fault? 2 hours before then you inform her? How is she going to have time to react? If she accedes to your request then the customers behind how? Bad service is one thing but poor time management on your side is another. Just suck thumb and take the 30mins service lo?
you must be a fanboy of this much maligned but rightfully so notorious Tao Zi. Be real ok, 2 hours before session enquire about postpone or even cancel is very reasonable. I have even cancelled appointments one hour before session and most ML wil understand. If the customer is a serial aeroplane customer then he will get his just dessert in the database. This is just a case of an ML who feels self entitled putting anyone who upset her into the black list. Perhaps you are blessed with work that you have full control on timing etc, most people don't, so are we to forsake our ricebowl just to honour a session booked with ML? Don't make me laugh.

This Tao Zi is black sheep amongst the ML, serve people based on mood swing and how visually appealing the customer is. In the current market with good quality ML to pick, she can go fly kite or fully focus to play her stock market. Don't waste the money and time of customers here.
Old 27-03-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioheat View Post
No offence but are you new to the cheonging scene? Lol
Old 27-03-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
marioheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
you must be a fanboy of this much maligned but rightfully so notorious Tao Zi. Be real ok, 2 hours before session enquire about postpone or even cancel is very reasonable. I have even cancelled appointments one hour before session and most ML wil understand. If the customer is a serial aeroplane customer then he will get his just dessert in the database. This is just a case of an ML who feels self entitled putting anyone who upset her into the black list. Perhaps you are blessed with work that you have full control on timing etc, most people don't, so are we to forsake our ricebowl just to honour a session booked with ML? Don't make me laugh.

This Tao Zi is black sheep amongst the ML, serve people based on mood swing and how visually appealing the customer is. In the current market with good quality ML to pick, she can go fly kite or fully focus to play her stock market. Don't waste the money and time of customers here.
No, never met this Tao Zi before. But fair enough, maybe this is one off and can’t be helped then. But my point is, if you already made an appointment and you ask to postpone for whatever reasons, valid or not, then you shouldn’t be surprised that the database would have your negative feedback because MLs also have their own interests to protect what.
Old 27-03-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

another XX xiao xi wonder who tried.
Old 27-03-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
In terms of chest size, and service standards, yes Ruirui is definitely up there with Jessica. But services wise, I would classify Ruirui more to seMi vanilla, as she does some CBJ whereas Jessica is almost 100% vanilla by default.
RR with CBJ is pretty good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1