The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pleasures of life

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
M: WHAT? THAT IN ME? But its so bigggg.
S: I'll use lotsa of baby oil la, come.
M: Noooooo, please I'm exhausted already. Tomorrow can?
S: Now laaa. I make you let go again kay?
M: Okokok.

He opened a bottle of johnson baby oil and poured it all over me. My boobs, stomach and vagina. He massage my boobs with it, then my stomach and down there too.

S: You look so sexy with all that oil on you babe.
M: Yea it feels good when you rub my boobs with ittt.
S: Babe, I'm gonna put it in now.
M: Be gentle pleaseeeee
S: I love you babeeee!

He pushed it in slowly into me, I felt like I was being spilt apart as his weight made it slowly sink into me.

M: FUCKKKKKK IT HURTTTS! IT BLOODY HURTTS.
S: Tahan abit babe, abit more then will feel good already.

I grimace in pain as he started thrusting me with a slow rhythm. If sex was this painful, I dont want to do it again! My vagina felt like it was gonna tear any minute. Or maybe he was just too big, either way it was a rude awakening to the pleasures just now.

S: Babe, lets try a new position.

I could only mutter a weak okay.

He untied my legs, before pulling them all the way back so they were almost in line with my arms and restrained them once again. He then plunged in again, drawing a shriek from me as it went in so deep and tore through my last resistance. He started ramming me, HARD! It took awhile, but after what seemed like years, I started to feel the familiar stimulation of whatever was inside me. I unknowingly started moaning, this only encouraged him to do me faster.

S: Ohhh you naughty girl, you're moaning like mad, just now you were groaning in pain!
M: Oh yes moreee, moreee, fuck me moreee.
S: You're god damn tight babe. I'm having trouble controlling.
M: Dont cum in me! Dont you dare!
S: I wouldn la siao, i wanna finish in your mouth!

He pulled out and noticed...

S: Babe, your anus..
M: What about it?
S: I feel like trying in your ass.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
We got into the bath tub and soaped each other. I could see his penis getting hard again as I soaped it. His hands found my nipples and played with them, his other hand sneakily move down south to where I thought he would land. It moved further down though and he started playing with the area around my butthole. The combined stimulation of both areas drove me crazy. I never expected that the ass was sucha pleasurable place! He gently pushed a finger inside, causing me to gasp in shock.

M: Omgggg it’s bloody good?! What was that?
S: that’s my finger in your ass babe, looks like you’re enjoying it? Want another finger?
M: Nono just 1 for now. I don’t think I’m ready for another.
S: your ass is even tighter than your pussy! Looks like I’m gonna play with it more then? Bet ya I can make you cum just from fingering it.
M: You sure anot? It’s 2 different areas what.
S: we bet? Loser gotta to whatever winner asks him/her to do.
M: really? You sure about that? You’ll be my servant for a day you know?
S: So confident ah? Let’s try!

He proceeded to finger me with just 1 finger. Immense pleasure built up in my stomach once again.

S: Oooooo, holding it in ah? We try 2 fingers then!
M: Noooo it’s too tight don’t!!
He squeezed a generous amount of shower foam into his hand and rubbed the area around my butthole, occasionally teasing the entrance of my rectum.
S: Here I come!
He plunged 2 fingers soaked in soap into my asshole, making me moan out loud in pleasure.

M: Ohhhhhh, ohhhh fuckkk!

He started picking up the pace in fingering me, my vagina was started to leak despite not being touched at all.

S: Look who’s dripping from the other hole?
M: Mhmmmm ohhh Yea mmhhhh
S: you’re so dead babe, looks like you’ll be the one to do my bidding tmr!

He fingered my anus harder and faster, I had never had anything in my ass except my own fingers prior to this incident, the sudden invasion of another person’s fingers felt so foreign yet so naughty. And this was turning me on so much I was literally fucking his fingers. I unknowingly started to play with my own boobs, tickling them and cupping them.

S: Babe, you’re leaking juices onto my hand!
M: oh yea just do it just do it to meee!

The point of oblivion came quickly and I cummed so hard , the squirt sprayed into the bath tub. I moaned as the orgasm continued, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

M: Oh god, that was insane?! I Didn know that was even possible!
S: looks you’re the Slave to me tmr heh!
M: Hey that didn’t count laaaa.
S: oh it sure did! In fact it starts now!
M: Pffftt, fine fine. What must I do?
S: you can start by not wearing underwear out for dinner later. And obeying everything I tell you!
M: whattttt!

TBC
Another notti, teasing n sexciting story by another v. friendly sis written conversationally n not afraid of using sexual terms like "pussy", "vagina" n "anus" in her story ...keep it up sis !

Hv given TS my +14 sweet cherries for her effort and time to write an enjoyable story for us gals & guys to read n enjoy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BunnyHunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, looking forward to more updates!
Old 06-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
IrishLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share sis, camping here for more
Old 06-11-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Deepawali to all, sis thanks for the nice updates.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Brassil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, more please!
Old 07-11-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great stuff and do keep the updates coming.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

M: Fineee but you watch out tmr!
S: Night is still young babe heh. Lets grab a bite first la. Oh and before I forget, no bra and panties later when we are out.
M: ARE YOU INSANE?! So many people la! NO!
S: A deal is a deal babe... Oh and no jackets whatsoever, has to be a top and shorts etc.

He picked a super short miniskirt and a tight tanktop. The walk to the nearby food centre felt the longest ever. I had to admit though it was kinda airy down there. That pervert was constantly smirking at me.

S: Need the loo babe, oh and do come inside with me.

Minutes later, I was on my knees with my arms tied behind my head and sucking on his penis. He literally fucked my mouth hard and pushed me deep on his penis. My hands behind my head didn help things as it just made me more helpless to him doing my face. His precum continued to leak into my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow it to avoid choking. I felt him grabbing my hair into a ponytail and using it to steer me onto him.

S: Lick my ass, your turn to pleasure it.

He continued using my ponytail to make sure i licked him. Controlling not to vomit and without my hands, I licked his ass, making him grunt in approval. Closing my eyes and trying to shut off the sweaty and ill taste, I continued to lick his asshole, including the area between the testicles and the ass. He shoved my face into his asshole in an attempt to make me lick more. Pulling my head away from his ass, he gagged me with a cloth and lowered me onto his cock. My aching vagina was continuously being met by a huge shaft, it went in so deep I thought I was being split apart. I felt him rub some oil onto my ass and also a finger slowly sneaking in. Moaning into the gag, i continued up and down on his rod. He withdrew his penis however, and positioned himself at my asshole, my eyes went big and i frantically tried to get off him but it was too late. The laws of gravity had started to pull me down onto his penis....

TBC
Old 07-11-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 9
iTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud ofiTHasNoBrain has much to be proud of

Nice update sis, please keep going...
Old 07-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
HybridCar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story sis, thanks!
Old 07-11-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Shiok and feel good reading sis updates, more please.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1