The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Hi sis waiting for more updates.
Old 23-03-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
090818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, please continue...
Old 24-03-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
MCDF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you for continuing to write.
Always enjoy reading and eagerly waitin for it weekly.

Hope your life is much beautiful now.
Old 24-03-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
honnguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, camping for more updates
Old 07-04-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 14
2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of

Hope ts comes back with more stories for us...
Old 08-04-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
mokiedoodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates too
Old 10-04-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Life back to normal was good. I became busy than before and sometimes I reach home very late. Sometime when I reach home, W already sleep soundly. Our sex became lesser and most of the time we have sex during weekends or maybe a quick one in the morning.

I might be busy but sometimes I do have my need for sex as well. One day I went home after a busy day of school and work, I stripped when the moment I reach home and have a quick shower before going to the bed to blow W. I was sucking him hard and eventually he’s awake by me.

W: It late. I’m very tired and I believe U are tired too. Let’s do it in the morning.
Me: I want it now. I’ve been enduring the whole day and I need Ur cock.
W: Alright. Let me drink some water first.

He get up from the bed and walk to the kitchen to get his drink. I followed him to the kitchen and while he drinking, I pulled his shorts down and blow him. I was naked the whole time and I was so horny that I get him to fuck me in the kitchen. After a few positions, we move back to our bedroom and continue our sex and I was like a crazy girl riding him hard kept asking him to go harder on me. W came in no time and soon he fell asleep while I was recovering. I’m still horny and I beg him to do it another round but he was complaining that he’s tired and wanted to sleep. Leaving me horny and I have no choice but to force myself to sleep. I noticed that something is different in W just that I can’t tell what is it. Maybe that’s a woman’s sixth sense.

To be continued...
Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Was really busy with work, family and my boyfriend. Yes I’m officially attached to the guy who used to be my best friend for many years. Anyway I shall continue.

Sex life with W was not as much as before though sometime he took the initiative to get me in the mood which he never failed to do so but just not enough. I thought I getting more hungry over sex but after weeks and months of observing him. I noticed he begin to behave differently. He came home late frequently, always using his phone messaging and sometimes he even no home until morning. His reason was workload increasing that’s why he came back late or he was drunk after drinking with his friends and he slept over at his friend’s place till next morning so he can ride his bike home. I started to feel something wrong somewhere until I saw a message on his phone. I shouldn’t have check his phone but I saw a message appear on his phone but the number was not saved. So after he reply the message and he was sleeping soundly, I check his phone. I will not go into detail of the message but I was very sure he was cheating with someone. That night I did not sleep as I was crying the whole night in the living room. I ask myself what did have I done wrong to deserve this? Why is he cheated on me? Have I done not enough as his girlfriend after suffering and sacrificed so much for him? I calmed myself down telling myself that maybe he’s just doing for fun. One say he will break up with the girl and eventually everything will go back to normal. Call me stupid or naive. But I really love him and I will forgive him as long as he change. I pretend nothing happen and focus on my studies, CCA and part-time job. Also focus more on my students as I do give tuition lessons to secondary school students. My friends start to notice I don’t look happy as before, I was day dreaming at times. Many of them was concerned about me and asked me if I’m fine. All I my reply to them was I’m fine. It was during my CCA training, I got close with one of the guy and one day he just asked me if I want to continue training with him after the CCA end since the competition is around the corner. Anyway I shall call him Tim. While we were taking a break after so many laps in the pool, we have a small chat.

Tim: U look stressful these days. I noticed Ur standard was not like before. Are U ok? Are U coping well with studies?
Me: I’m fine thank U. Just a little tired these days and I have to juggle my time between school and work. Don’t worry I’ll be fine.
Tim: Good to hear that. If U need any help with some subjects feel free to ask me. Or U need a listening ear feel free to talk to me.
Me: Sure Tim. Thanks for Ur concern. Let’s go for dinner later.
Tim: Sure.

We continue our training for another hour before we call it a day. After our dinner I decided to go back home early instead of going to my parents place to visit them since I was very tired.

When I reach my unit I noticed there’s moaning sound coming out from my unit. When I open the gate and door slowly, the moaning was getting louder as I entered. I closed the door softly and walk to my bedroom and open the door slowly, I saw W was thrusting fucking Val in doggy position with their back facing the door.

Val: Ahhh... Yes! Ahhh... Harder BB. Yes... Ohhh... Harder!
W: U are as horny as Carla.
Val: Will she be home soon? I want more from U. Ahhh... Fuck! Omg! Fuck... Yeah! Ahh... Ahhh...
W: She won’t be back so early as she’s going to her parents place to visit them. She will be back after 11pm.
Val: I love U dick so much since that threesome we had with her. Fuck me like how U fuck her. Use me like how U do to her. Ahhh... Ahhh... Don’t stop. Ahhh...

I closed the door slowly. And leave the house. Tears was rolling down my cheeks as I locked the gate. I was sitting on a bench few blocks away from my block. I was crying feeling so lost. How can W cheated on me with Val? How can Val do this to me? They clearly know that that threesome is an one off thing. Why is this happening to me? I was so hurt by them. Val was my best friend too. Suddenly I received a message on my phone. I wipe my tears off and unlock my phone and the message was from Tim.

To be continue...

Sorry for not updating for so long. I try my best as long as I’m free. Thanks for the support...
Old 10-04-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
FinAce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis. Support for more!
Old 10-04-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ottowa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story, please keep going...
Old 10-04-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

I have not received any points up for awhile. If U guys like my story and haven’t up my points yet, please do me a favor to up my points as a form of appreciation if U can. Thank U everyone and have a great weekend...
Old 11-04-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
TeeHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure, will up your points if I can
Old 11-04-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: I was the only female in the pool

Quote:
I have not received any points up for awhile. If U guys like my story and haven’t up my points yet, please do me a favor to up my points as a form of appreciation if U can. Thank U everyone and have a great weekend...
Uppzz )))))
Old 11-04-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Up you too, great week ahead
Old 11-04-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
QOWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, thanks sis!
Old 12-04-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster