The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all
Re: What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong

What’s his achievements? I guess it’s his will power to impregnate his ugly wife. Give me for free I still need to consider. If not nothing proud to mention.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
SongJoongkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlucky View Post
What’s his achievements? I guess it’s his will power to impregnate his ugly wife. Give me for free I still need to consider. If not nothing proud to mention.
Nobody knows if he really impregnate her. He could have offered her to Indians for free
Old 12-04-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
political always effect economic of country and living cost of people that is us
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
please consider on your people life. What will happen if expenses always increase without increase of salary?
Old 17-04-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Old 20-04-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

suing people lor
Old 20-04-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
HoJinx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

His achievement is marrying a wife who earns much more than him
Old 21-04-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

His handling of the pandemic in Singapore. Have to give him his due. Still these are the overall national healthcare efforts of government doctors and nurses. And the hard won lessons learnt from SARS.
Old 21-04-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
cherrybunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
suing people lor
Out of 9000+ persons who shared a post, he chose to sue only one. Bo chee lah
Old 22-04-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
His handling of the pandemic in Singapore. Have to give him his due. Still these are the overall national healthcare efforts of government doctors and nurses. And the hard won lessons learnt from SARS.
Bro u ok bo? community cases come liao... dormitory cases also come liao... because of all the imported ah nehs... better go and grab toilet paper liao...
Old 22-04-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Chicklets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro u ok bo? community cases come liao... dormitory cases also come liao... because of all the imported ah nehs... better go and grab toilet paper liao...
Grab toilet paper, later a sissy minister say you sia suay
Old 25-04-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong

Asian summit on Myanmar. News broadcast good progress. Seem like the general is afraid of the VIPs. Include the king of Brunei, the richest man in the world. I been thinking. This is the first and last time the general will meet and explain his country issues. No more.

We have been doing it past 10 yrs. Giving long term staying passes and, PR and new citizens to its people. There be no other ways to help Burma people.
Old 27-04-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
“You know, the cure for all this talk is really a good dose of incompetent government. You get that alternative and you'll never put Singapore together again: Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again... my asset values will disappear, my apartments will be worth a fraction of what they were, my ministers' jobs will be in peril, their security will be at risk and their women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers. I cannot have that!" - Justifying million-dollar pay hike for Singapore ministers”
― Lee Kuan Yew
Somehow after Ministers leave Government and Politics, no MNC hired them for senior and top positions. Wong Kan Seng, Mah Bow Tan, Yeo Cheow Tong, Michael Palmer etc. were not seek after. So the truth is these Ministers are not really that top a talent that demanded top dollars.

Most after leaving Politics join companies run by friends, Government or Grassroot Leaders. Lui Tuck Yew became a Ambassador to China as nobody give him top jobs in top companies. George Yeo became Chairman at his tycoon friend's company.
MPs who lost elections found jobs at GLC e.g. Ong Ye Kung (Capitaland), Ng Chee Meng (NTUC). The Aljunied, Hougang and Sengkang PAP losers.

So do PAP Politicians deserve to be highest paid in the world?

https://yoursdp.org/publ/political_h...nge-4-1-0-518/

“The PAP makes promises they deliver. The Opposition cannot deliver.”

“If you have a flood, just carefully think who is more likely to get the drainage put right and have the flood alleviated as quickly as possible: A PAP candidate with links to the ministers and Prime Minister, or a non-PAP candidate who has become an MP, like in Potong Pasir or Hougang, and who has to manage on his own?”

“That’s a fact of life.” (Today, 29 April 2006)

– Lee Kuan Yew,
Minister Mentor

Old 29-04-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
Somehow after Ministers leave Government and Politics, no MNC hired them for senior and top positions. Wong Kan Seng, Mah Bow Tan, Yeo Cheow Tong, Michael Palmer etc. were not seek after. So the truth is these Ministers are not really that top a talent that demanded top dollars.

Most after leaving Politics join companies run by friends, Government or Grassroot Leaders. Lui Tuck Yew became a Ambassador to China as nobody give him top jobs in top companies. George Yeo became Chairman at his tycoon friend's company.
MPs who lost elections found jobs at GLC e.g. Ong Ye Kung (Capitaland), Ng Chee Meng (NTUC). The Aljunied, Hougang and Sengkang PAP losers.

So do PAP Politicians deserve to be highest paid in the world?

https://yoursdp.org/publ/political_h...nge-4-1-0-518/

“If you have a flood, just carefully think who is more likely to get the drainage put right and have the flood alleviated as quickly as possible: A PAP candidate with links to the ministers and Prime Minister, or a non-PAP candidate who has become an MP, like in Potong Pasir or Hougang, and who has to manage on his own?”

– Lee Kuan Yew,
Minister Mentor

One of the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong is to make your backside itchy for his lancheow. You appear to be the only one that can think about LHL achievements in a Sex Forum. He must make you think of sex.
Old 29-04-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 5
OlePundeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post

– Lee Kuan Yew,
Minister Mentor
You cannot fuck a dead person for his rubbish talk, that's a fact of life. Sianz
Old 08-05-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

https://sudhirtv.com/2021/05/06/the-...nd-whats-next/

The elites have run The Straits Times into the ground. What’s next?

Today we heard the news that Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) is spinning off its media unit, including The Straits Times and many other publications, into a non-profit entity. This follows years of consistently poor performance amid digital disruption and other changes to the media industry.

Wiser minds will engage in more thorough post-mortems—has anybody seen Ho Ching’s feed today?—but I wanted to spark a small conversation on the culture of elite governance in Singapore.

“If not for the Jobs Support Scheme (JSS), the loss would have been a deeper S$39.5 million,” Lee Boon Yang, SPH’s chairman, said in reference to the media business’s first-ever lost of S$11.4m, for the financial year which ended Aug 31 2020.

(Which includes management salaries. In case you missed it, since the JSS began in February 2020, the Singaporean taxpayer has helped pay even more for the upkeep of numerous millionaire elites.)

All this got me thinking. Why exactly is Lee Boon Yang the chairman of SPH?

Lee is a trained vet who entered politics in 1984 aged 37, and then entered the cabinet in 1991.

After leaving the cabinet in 2009, in the very same year he became chairman of the board of Keppel Corporation, where he is paid S$750,000 annually. Financially, I guess it was a nice cushion after having to give up his million-dollar ministership.

After leaving politics altogether in 2011, in the very same year he became chairman of the board of SPH, where he is paid S$216,000 annually. Financially, I guess it was a nice cushion after having to give up his (similar) politician’s pay.

It is not clear what qualifications Lee had to lead the board of a global conglomerate with offshore, marine and other interests, or the board of Singapore’s biggest media company. (Subservience?)

What we do know is that during his tenure both companies have performed poorly. Their stocks have tanked. Keppel has been ensnared in a massive corruption scandal while SPH is now on its knees seeking charity to salvage, among other things, one of Singapore’s fabled brands, The Straits Times, which was established in 1845. (Or one hundred and twenty years before Singapore became a fishing village.)

Yet it may seem harsh to focus only on a non-executive chairman, whose remit is limited. Far more damning is the composition of the entire SPH Board, which in turn is responsible for the choice of SPH’s CEO: Ng Yat Chung, a former chief of defence with zero prior experience in the media industry, was hired in 2017. (He’s the person caricatured by Sonny Liew above). The Board advises and helps the CEO on strategy and operations.

Let’s compare these Singaporean elites to the people who run a far more successful media brand. In 1843, just two years before The Straits Times was founded, the Brits who stayed at home established The Economist.

I decided to do a quick-and-dirty comparison of board and senior executive pay between SPH/The Straits Times and The Economist Group (TEG). I’ve chosen 2019 to reflect pre-pandemic levels.

Disclosure: I am a (tiny) minority shareholder in TEG, which is privately held. After joining the firm in 2006, I first bought shares in 2007 under the Employee Share Ownership Plan, which I still hold (despite leaving the firm in 2013).

Chairman of the Board

SPH: Lee Boon Yang, S$216,000

TEG: Paul Deighton, S$206,500 (£118,000 x 1.75, a rough average for the year)

Total independent directors’ salaries

SPH: S$1.11m

TEG: S$588,000 (£336,000)

CEO

SPH: Ng Yat Chung, S$1.79m

TEG: Chris Stibbs, S$1.49m (£852,000)

Editor-in-chief

The Straits Times: Warren Fernandez, S$1m (estimate)*

The Economist: Zanny Minton Beddoes, S$796,000 (£455,000)

Think about the glaring skills gap.

Lee Boon Yang has little international experience, while Paul Deighton is a former Goldman Sachs executive who was later CEO of the London Olympics.

SPH’s independent directors list is like a scholars’ old boys club—and girls, including Janet Ang, SISTIC chairperson and new Nominated MP. TEG’s include the likes of John Elkann, CEO of Axor.

SPH’s CEO, Ng Yat Chung, has no prior experience in media and, by his own admission, is not even a gentleman. TEG’s CEO is Chris Stibbs, who was head of Group Finance when I joined in 2006, and worked his way up to the role, becoming CEO in 2013. (Lara Boro took over in Sep 2019.)

Finally, The Straits Times’s chief editor is somebody whose name is not known outside of Toa Payoh, while The Economist’s chief editor is the incredible Zanny Minton Beddoes, the first woman to hold the position.

Think about the skills gap, and then think again about the salaries.

Do appointments and salaries at SPH reflect merit and talent—or political allegiance?

Which other sectors are the elites slowly running into the ground?

Remember, Ho Ching and other elites love to lecture ordinary Singaporeans about improving ourselves to face global talent competition.

Well, let me ask the same question: is Lee Boon Yang the most talented person available to serve as chairman of Keppel and SPH? Does Ng Yat Chung have to face competition from the world’s best media moguls?

This whole SPH mess is symptomatic of one great problem with Singaporean business and politics today: overpaid elites with God complexes and too much to lose lording over underpaid, under appreciated underlings.

SPH’s chairman; the entire independent board; the CEO; and the editor-in-chief all earn markedly more than their peers at The Economist Group.

Let that sink in, dear reader.

Because soon they’ll be coming to you hat in hand.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1